Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

How long did it take you guys to get credit for GameFly?
its been 4 days and no credit.

I received the credit just now.
lol i knew after i posted this the credit would come.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just moved so got to start over! yay! Started tuesday and already have 4 credits and ordered GH:A (which I've already gotten the shipped email) hopefully its coming from Amazon and I can get 1 more!

Has anyone who ordered a RB2 guitar gotten it yet? I'm thinking about ordering it but I'll hold off if its like the wait was for GH3.

The Amazon Diet phone number is disconnected :/ And there doesn't seem to be any others for that company. I am fucked, the trial ends tomorrow.

[quote name='xboxowns']The Amazon Diet phone number is disconnected :/ And there doesn't seem to be any others for that company. I am fucked, the trial ends tomorrow.[/quote]

Yes, a quick Google search shows that Amazon Diet is bad news, and scams people left and right even after they cancel. Here's a thread that may be of help, but its filled with tons of people who got ripped off.

I would contact your credit card company and put them on alert that this is a fraudulent company and see if they can deny any further charges from them.

[quote name='xboxowns']The Amazon Diet phone number is disconnected :/ And there doesn't seem to be any others for that company. I am fucked, the trial ends tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

You can cancel your card.

I just ordered a guitar hero 3 and aerosmith bundle,i'm hoping at least one comes from amazon.

1.) Does anyone know if guitar hero III is still being shipped form red octane AND NOT amazon. Plus, is it wired or wireless?

2.) Besides the guitar hero aerosmith and III bundles, what are the next 2 most expensive items?

3.) What stores can you return without a receipt a new guitar hero III bundle to? (my brother got one as a birthday gift from my uncle)

Has anyone signed up for Columbia House? if so can i cancel online? What is the info on Columbia House since the op doesn't have anything on it.

[quote name='odom4president']1.) Does anyone know if guitar hero III is still being shipped form red octane AND NOT amazon. Plus, is it wired or wireless?

2.) Besides the guitar hero aerosmith and III bundles, what are the next 2 most expensive items?

3.) What stores can you return without a receipt a new guitar hero III bundle to? (my brother got one as a birthday gift from my uncle) [/QUOTE]
can someone experienced please respond to message 3443

[quote name='odom4president']can someone experienced please respond to message 3443[/quote]

No idea on the first two, but for your third question, Wal-Mart usually will with a Driver's License. Be warned, after about 2 or 3 returns without receipts, they'll blacklist you for a year on their system.

[quote name='odom4president']1.) Does anyone know if guitar hero III is still being shipped form red octane AND NOT amazon. Plus, is it wired or wireless?

3.) What stores can you return without a receipt a new guitar hero III bundle to? (my brother got one as a birthday gift from my uncle) [/quote]

They are shipping from both amazon and red octane. Its wireless.
Walmart is the only store where you can return without a problem for most stores, but only 2 times a year or some limit like that.

Sweet I just got Infinite Undiscovery(The Limited Edition Preorder one too, I guess they had left over preorder copies) from UPS today and I ordered it earlier this week. This site rocks I'm gonna get Star Wars: Force Unleashed next.

any1 else use prepaid credit cards? tell me of how successful/unsuccessful you've been... don't really wanna try this out unless at least 50% offers work with prepaid credit cards

[quote name='uEih']Has anyone signed up for Columbia House? if so can i cancel online? What is the info on Columbia House since the op doesn't have anything on it.[/QUOTE]

If i were you i would avoid columbia house you usually have to agree to buy 4 dvds over a 2 year period.

can someone please post a mini list of the top $$$ value products on yourfree360games?
i know the guitar hero bundles are top 2, but besides them, whats the next most expensive?

[quote name='GogetaSS4']I wasn't talking about store returns I actually plan on keeping the games I get from there.[/quote]

I wasn't directing that at you. It was at the posts above yours.

[quote name='odom4president']can someone please post a mini list of the top $$$ value products on yourfree360games?
i know the guitar hero bundles are top 2, but besides them, whats the next most expensive?[/QUOTE]

Is it seriously that hard for you to flip through the games they offer and compare the prices on Amazon? Somebody else is going to have to do the exact same thing to answer your question...

Looks like I will have to buy a copy of Rock Band 2.. I need it for a LAN party tomorrow. I was hoping it would be here by now. I ordered it last Tues & got the Shipped email the next day.

Those of you that ordered & got it. How long did it take?

err!! i signed up for columbia house already, seemed like a good offer but will i be able to cancel? etc.? It's kinda scary now.

[quote name='uEih']err!! i signed up for columbia house already, seemed like a good offer but will i be able to cancel? etc.? It's kinda scary now.[/QUOTE]

You can't cancel until you fulfil your agreement,most likely you will have to buy 4 dvds at regular price over a 2 year period.

[quote name='letmeinnow']My Guitar Hero: Aerosmith bundle came today, From Amazon:D
The receipt say it was ordered on the 24th.:applause:[/QUOTE]

Lucky you,i hope at least one of my bundles come from then.

Yeah, Columbia House charges $25 (estimated) for the remaining DVD's, and IIRC, you have to buy five at full price.

Then, you can cancel.

But, I think you can opt-out completely when the first of the super-cheap ones arrive. I think you have the option of being "not completely satisfied" and returning all of them at that point. I'd read the terms that come with your first set of DVD's. (It used to be this way in the other clubs, like BMG.)

[quote name='Rig']Yeah, Columbia House charges $25 (estimated) for the remaining DVD's, and IIRC, you have to buy five at full price.

Then, you can cancel.

But, I think you can opt-out completely when the first of the super-cheap ones arrive. I think you have the option of being "not completely satisfied" and returning all of them at that point. I'd read the terms that come with your first set of DVD's. (It used to be this way in the other clubs, like BMG.)[/quote]

I'm upset that i was curious enough to think that was a good offer without reading through the whole site. Hopefully you're right. I would even cancel my account right now and have them charge for my first set and not send me the DVDs if they would let me. Tried emailing them so we'll see...

[quote name='uEih']Wow, i really messed up then? I would not want to be with Columbia house for that long.[/quote]

You don't have to be in it for the whole two years, just long enough for you to purchase the four movies. You could do it today and be done with it. I'm a member and the best thing to do is wait for a buy one get one free sale (like the one they just had on blu-rays). That way you still have to pay about $25 shipped but at least you get two movies for it. Like I said they just had a bogo bluray sale and I completely fulfilled my membership and I got like 6 blus for about $15 a piece.

hmm not bad but i've been googling them and i've seen some people get monthly DVDs, will i be getting a bunch of monthly DVDs? Cause if not, i really don't mind as long as they dont charge me for no reason like they have with some customers.

[quote name='uEih']hmm not bad but i've been googling them and i've seen some people get monthly DVDs, will i be getting a bunch of monthly DVDs? Cause if not, i really don't mind as long as they dont charge me for no reason like they have with some customers.[/QUOTE]

Well each month you will be given a directors selection dvd by email you can either choose to accept the dvd which then you will have to pay for it and it will be shippd to you or decline the director selection dvd by you will have to choose because if you do not it wil be automatically sent to you.

You can decline the monthly dvds so that they won't send them to you. You can do that online you just have to remember to decline them once a month. If you should happen to forget just don't open the movie when it arrives and write return to sender and they'll take care of it.

I would like to give thanks to Rig and all the other contributors to the many advertisers that we've tried to get the lowdown on what to do, so that we can get a hassle free experience and some sweet goodies. All in all, I'm enjoying the games I'm getting, no need to flip, just too good to pass up something so cheap for the expensive games.:bouncy::cold:

Curious thing though, I read that if you did EyeMyCredit or FreeCreditReport.com first, you couldn't do the other one because it is virtually the same company. However, When I did EyemyCredit and Credit Check Total, it seemed they had the same parent company too, they just showed a different front page. So, would it seem ok right? Since through Transcendant Innovations they are 2 seperate ads, they would allow it.

Has anyone ever done both EyeMyCredit and FreeCreditReport.com? Or all of them for that matter? if not, I'll give it a shot. I'll allow time to tell :)

Just getting started with this... done three offers so far, not thrilled with the results.

Consumer Direct... monday night... no game credit yet. Used a real CC. Cancelled it today (after they put the hard sell on me)... got the confirmation of enrollment email will file an MCR on Monday night.

Amazing Web Store... last night. Instant game credit. Used real CC. Will cancel next week.

Credit Check Total... this morning. No game credit yet. Used a paypal virtual cc. Did get a confirmation email so I guess in another 7 days I can file an MCR.

Not exactly a great deal if you have to wait 2-3 weeks to get your game credit and and jump through hoops to make it happen. Ordering and cancelling the offers isn't my problem... the fact that I have to fight for 2 out of 3 game credits I should be getting is.​

[quote name='sHa_ckwave']Just getting started with this... done three offers so far, not thrilled with the results.

Consumer Direct... monday night... no game credit yet. Used a real CC. Cancelled it today (after they put the hard sell on me)... got the confirmation of enrollment email will file an MCR on Monday night.

Amazing Web Store... last night. Instant game credit. Used real CC. Will cancel next week.

Credit Check Total... this morning. No game credit yet. Used a paypal virtual cc. Did get a confirmation email so I guess in another 7 days I can file an MCR.

Not exactly a great deal if you have to wait 2-3 weeks to get your game credit and and jump through hoops to make it happen. Ordering and cancelling the offers isn't my problem... the fact that I have to fight for 2 out of 3 game credits I should be getting is.​
[/quote]

Are you clearing your cookies after each offer? It helps immensely. I think I've only had like 1 MCR in the past 9 months with 10 offers completed. But I'm careful about the offers I do.

as anyone ever done both EyeMyCredit and FreeCreditReport.com? Or all of them for that matter? if not, I'll give it a shot. I'll allow time to tell :)
They keep track of your info, so it won't allow you to do both. I did FreeCreditReport and when I tried to do EyeMyCredit it tells me that I am a previous customer so I'm not eligible for a free trial. Maybe if you used your GF/Brother/Great Uncle's info it would work. But get their permission before you try, obviously :D

[quote name='CJayC']So has anyone done both Easy Grant Finder and Free Grant Network?[/QUOTE]

I've done easy grant finder which says the company is grant master in my emails,since then i have got credit and cancel the service.

Has anyone ever done both EyeMyCredit and FreeCreditReport.com? Or all of them for that matter? if not, I'll give it a shot. I'll allow time to tell :)

I have done both of them, not sure how I did it because I remember it said something about previous member and I just continued through - cancelled within the trial and never got charged for either. I was waiting on the excuse that I signed up under two separate trials if it would have come down to an extra charge appearing but it never came to that.

I did EyeMyCredit on 7/27/08 and I did Freecreditreport 360 (if that's the one you are talking about) on 9/6/08.

[quote name='msane']Are you clearing your cookies after each offer? It helps immensely. I think I've only had like 1 MCR in the past 9 months with 10 offers completed. But I'm careful about the offers I do.[/quote]
Thanks for the tip... I saw the note about it in the first post but didn't follow it... next time I try an offer I absolutely will clear all cookies and close all browsers before reopening one and starting over.

General question... how long do MCRs generally take to complete ? What's the longest they can take to complete?

I have completed the following offers:
Credit Check Total
Reputation Defender
Freecreditreport.com
freecreditreport360
amazing Web stores
your credit report
consumer direct
blockbuster
I have been credited for all, have had all four of my games shipped and cancelled all but blockbuster (its a month trial). With that said are there any others any of you have done or would recommend? I dont want to do the ones that involve shipping items back, and for some reason the esucess, yahoo etc. ones wont accept my credit, as well as easy grant finder. If anyone has any suggestions on ones that they have done, received credit and werent an overall pain in the ass, please let me know. Thanks.

[quote name='queefdemon']I have completed the following offers:
Credit Check Total
Reputation Defender
Freecreditreport.com
freecreditreport360
amazing Web stores
your credit report
consumer direct
blockbuster
I have been credited for all, have had all four of my games shipped and cancelled all but blockbuster (its a month trial). With that said are there any others any of you have done or would recommend? I dont want to do the ones that involve shipping items back, and for some reason the esucess, yahoo etc. ones wont accept my credit, as well as easy grant finder. If anyone has any suggestions on ones that they have done, received credit and werent an overall pain in the ass, please let me know. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Reputation Defender is a month trial(30 days).

[quote name='Mugen']Reputation Defender is a month trial(30 days).[/quote]
Yea but they credited instantly and i have received the game, the blockbuster one i havent received, but was shipped and i figured id use the service for the month, i dont even know what reputation defender does.

I just cancelled CreditCheck Total, EyeMyCredit and aside from them being hard to understand due to a foreign accent, and them begging me to stay and trying to get me to sign up for other offers it wasn't that bad.

Its weird my friend said that pretty much everyone he has cancelled he ended up talking to a foreign person, I have not spoken to one, and have only had one person beg me to stay, most of them took like less than a min. to cancel.

[quote name='Mugen']I've done easy grant finder which says the company is grant master in my emails,since then i have got credit and cancel the service.[/quote]

I have also done Easy Grant Finder successfully and I want to do Free Grant Network but it takes me to the same website as Easy Grant Finder. I don't know if I will have any trouble doing it again under a different offer name.

I did a bunch of YF360G stuff earlier this year, but haven't paid attention to it or this thread a few months. So... do we know if they're still limiting guitar bundles to two per person? If so, when GH: Aerosmith came out, did they open it up again to people who'd already gotten two GHIII or GHII bundles?

I got two GHIII bundles this spring, but I want to get the GH:WT guitar bundle next month. For keepsies, not for credit return. I'm hoping I'll be able to...

[quote name='ChessPieceFace']I did a bunch of YF360G stuff earlier this year, but haven't paid attention to it or this thread a few months. So... do we know if they're still limiting guitar bundles to two per person? If so, when GH: Aerosmith came out, did they open it up again to people who'd already gotten two GHIII or GHII bundles?

I got two GHIII bundles this spring, but I want to get the GH:WT guitar bundle next month. For keepsies, not for credit return. I'm hoping I'll be able to...[/QUOTE]

I think the limit is three now.

bread's done
Back