Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

Book of the Month Club told me that the trial didn't start until receipt either. They were slow shipping the books to me and I was worried I wouldn't be able to return them in time, but it worked out fine.

Too bad all PWW offers don't accept VCCs anymore.

I thought I would be able to get a game or two but without the ability to use VCCs it looks like I am SOL (and only 1 credit short!) until I can get the $12 in my Paypal account to do eMusic, which looks to be my only option since I don't currently have a credit history. :roll:

hey, i'm pretty sure this has been mentioned in past posts, but i can't find it...
i'm trying to sign up for Amazing Webstores, or any of the Pacific Web Works offers, and everytime i do, i get the message:

"The following errors occurred while processing your information:
Payment was declined. Please check your address and security code then try again."

Does any1 know how to fix this? I'm entering ALL correct info. Thanks

[quote name='adonis 27']hey, i'm pretty sure this has been mentioned in past posts, but i can't find it...
i'm trying to sign up for Amazing Webstores, or any of the Pacific Web Works offers, and everytime i do, i get the message:

"The following errors occurred while processing your information:
Payment was declined. Please check your address and security code then try again."

Does any1 know how to fix this? I'm entering ALL correct info. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Have you done any of the PWW offers before?

From what I know you can only do one offer from them per 90 days with the same credit card.

[quote name='PopSmith']Have you done any of the PWW offers before?

From what I know you can only do one offer from them per 90 days with the same credit card.[/quote]

Funny thing, after trying for a good 15 minutes and clearing the cookies, etc., it finally worked? Very random, but to answer your question, no this was the first time paying for it on this credit card.

[quote name='adonis 27']Funny thing, after trying for a good 15 minutes and clearing the cookies, etc., it finally worked? Very random, but to answer your question, no this was the first time paying for it on this credit card.[/quote]

i'll have to try that when i get home. i've tried like 5 times and i was getting the msg you got prior to it working. hopefully it works :D

ah now that just sucks... i'm trying to do a quick and painless offer and it keeps telling me payment declined. It's one of the Pacific Webworks one. I got a different credit card, address, email, and even name, but even still. I guess what was mentioned before about them not letting you go with different credit cards is holding true.

sigh, if anyone knows a way around this, that would be very helpful, if not. I guess I wait 90 days :) Ah.. i see what others are doing...excellent thx for the tips

Last edited by a moderator:
They need some new offers to do that are good ones and good offers to me are you don't receive something and have to ship it back to the company.

[quote name='BelieveTheHype']i'll have to try that when i get home. i've tried like 5 times and i was getting the msg you got prior to it working. hopefully it works :D[/quote]

What seemed to work for me when i tried it is:
1) not starting my name or address with a capital letter
2) not putting a period after the street

So it looked something like this:
john
doe
1234 fake st

Instead, i used to type it in like:
John
Doe
1234 Fake St.

Hopefully, you guys understand what i'm talking about lol. AND hopefully it works for you guys too...sometimes its very random

[quote name='adonis 27']What seemed to work for me when i tried it is:

john
doe
1234 fake st

John
Doe
1234 Fake St.

Hopefully, you guys understand what i'm talking about lol. AND hopefully it works for you guys too...sometimes its very random[/quote]

i understand, you explained perfectly...

thanks for the extra tip. i'll let ya know how it goes.

It looks like the charge for Reputation Defender is just an authorization charge.

I checked my Paypal balance today and it went back up $1 and the charge from Reputation Defender said "Cancelled".

It was 5 days ago that I started my Reputation Defender trial.

[quote name='adonis 27']What seemed to work for me when i tried it is:

john
doe
1234 fake st

John
Doe
1234 Fake St.

Hopefully, you guys understand what i'm talking about lol. AND hopefully it works for you guys too...sometimes its very random[/quote]

I tried that a few times after reading it here and unfortunately it didn't work for me. :cry:

Just signed up for the HoodiaCore offer. Blah, I'm getting tired of these $5-6 offers where I have to return something. -_-

I'll post offer details in a bit. Pretty much same as the others. One thing that was annoying was that on the order confirmation page, they have two checkmark areas for two others products. They were already checked to "add to my order". Now, this would never fool me into purchasing, but I would bet it gets some people. :lol:

EDIT: Not fully completed, so it's not ready for the OP.

HoodiaCore
Cost: $1, plus $4.95 (as shipping/handling)
Trial Duration: 30-day trial period
Cancellation Number: ???
Hours: ???
Special Notes: You must return the "unused portion" to the company, within the 30 day trial period. To do that, you must request an RMA #. I believe the $1 is refunded, though the shipping is not. You can email them to cancel and receive the RMA#.

[quote name='PopSmith']I tried that a few times after reading it here and unfortunately it didn't work for me. :cry:[/QUOTE]

that's just how it happened for me, try some thing a little different for you, like spelling out ave., st., etc. Also, if you try it like 10 times and it doesn't work, try clearing your cookies/history and then try the next day. For some reason, after taking a little break with trying, it seemed to work. Like I said, when it doesn't work, it seems like it's based on chance/luck.

[quote name='adonis 27']that's just how it happened for me, try some thing a little different for you, like spelling out ave., st., etc. Also, if you try it like 10 times and it doesn't work, try clearing your cookies/history and then try the next day. For some reason, after taking a little break with trying, it seemed to work. Like I said, when it doesn't work, it seems like it's based on chance/luck.[/quote]

Sounds good, I will give it a shot in a second here and see what I can do. If I get it to work I will report back.

[quote name='Rig']
Amazing Web Store
Cost: $1.95
Trial Duration: 7 days
Cancellation Number: 1-800-497-4988 (If that number doesn't work, try: 1-801-578-9020)
Special Notes: Fastest Credit I've ever received. Literally seconds
[/spoiler][/quote]

Just a heads up im signing up for this right now and the website says "You may cancel at anytime by writing to 230 West 400 South, First Floor, Salt Lake City UT 84101 or calling 1-877-932-9757." the number on the site is different than both of those listed here.

[quote name='Ghostface420']Just a heads up im signing up for this right now and the website says "You may cancel at anytime by writing to 230 West 400 South, First Floor, Salt Lake City UT 84101 or calling 1-877-932-9757." the number on the site is different than both of those listed here.[/quote]

Thanks for pointing that out, I am gonna cancel my trial today.

I'm got as close as you can to the $600 limit this year: $596. I am trying to figure out how I was at $504, then ordered Rock Band 2 and it jumped that high.

Does Amazon/YF360 require a confirmation signature now? I ordered NHL 09 the other day, and got a notice today from UPS saying it required a signature and they couldn't leave it while I was at work.

[quote name='Mizzou75']Does Amazon/YF360 require a confirmation signature now? I ordered NHL 09 the other day, and got a notice today from UPS saying it required a signature and they couldn't leave it while I was at work.[/quote]

I wouldn't be surprised if they started requiring one.

Because, even if UPS says they delivered an item to a person, if they are dishonest they could email TraInn and say "I didn't receive the game", without a signature they have no real argument against "It was probably stolen off my doorstep because UPS said it was delivered but I never got it".

This sucks for me though as both of my games were delivered while no one was home, so hopefully when I get another one someone will be home to sign.

I think it's good that they're requiring signatures. I hate when UPS leaves stuff on my doorstep...plus I never received one of my Aerosmith bundles, and had to have Trainn send me a new one. Problem is that they were shipping to the address listed on my account (my billing address) and NOT the address I had listed to ship to(my college address). I don't know why that's happened the past two times I've ordered.

[quote name='Bazz']How do you cancel reputation defender?[/QUOTE]

Send them a email with your username stating you want to cancel,i think that email is listed on the front page.

[quote name='Mugen']Send them a email with your username stating you want to cancel,i think that email is listed on the front page.[/quote]
Okay cool thanks. I logged out cause I wasn't seeing all that and got the phone #
1-888-720-9980

well, it's looking like emusic isn't going to credit, which sucks because they never sent my a confirmation email so I cant MCR. And that offer was like 11.99......how shitty

[quote name='Rig']Just signed up for the HoodiaCore offer. Blah, I'm getting tired of these $5-6 offers where I have to return something. -_-

I'll post offer details in a bit. Pretty much same as the others. One thing that was annoying was that on the order confirmation page, they have two checkmark areas for two others products. They were already checked to "add to my order". Now, this would never fool me into purchasing, but I would bet it gets some people. :lol:

EDIT: Not fully completed, so it's not ready for the OP.

HoodiaCore
Cost: $1, plus $4.95 (as shipping/handling)
Trial Duration: 30-day trial period
Cancellation Number: ???
Special Notes: You must return the "unused portion" to the company, within the 30 day trial period. To do that, you must request an RMA #. I believe the $1 is refunded, though the shipping is not. You can email them to cancel and receive the RMA#.[/quote]

I'm still waiting for the stuff to come to return but it hasn't yet. Ordered on the 5th of October.

There are several offers on the site, that aren't in the OP. I'm kind of wary of those because I like to hear others experiences before I try an offer.

[quote name='The0ne']I'm still waiting for the stuff to come to return but it hasn't yet. Ordered on the 5th of October.[/quote]

I'd email them, asking what's up.

[quote name='GogetaSS4']There are several offers on the site, that aren't in the OP. I'm kind of wary of those because I like to hear others experiences before I try an offer.[/quote]

If they haven't been added, it's probably because they have lame terms and/or cost a lot. Read the terms and conditions section on any you may be interested in.

having a blond moment.... amazon return.. there's no button for gift refund.. just refund... I'll be getting the cost of the game in amazon credit if i choose refund, not trainn right?

I was here today to sign for NHL 09 when UPS came by. Might be the fastest I've ever gotten a game from YF360. Ordered the 10th, shipped the 12th, got it today (and would've gotten it yesterday had I been home).

[quote name='homeland']having a blond moment.... amazon return.. there's no button for gift refund.. just refund... I'll be getting the cost of the game in amazon credit if i choose refund, not trainn right?[/quote]

wouldnt be too sure about that. last i heard trainn got the credit a lot of the time but that may have changed. maybe someone who tried returning something more recently can be of more help

[quote name='nyj1218']wouldnt be too sure about that. last i heard trainn got the credit a lot of the time but that may have changed. maybe someone who tried returning something more recently can be of more help[/quote]
Just got my return credit 2 days ago. Nothing to it, just go to return center, first question they ask you is was this item a gift.

[quote name='GBmanNC']Just got my return credit 2 days ago. Nothing to it, just go to return center, first question they ask you is was this item a gift.[/quote]

Thanks for the update. was thrown by the wording "refund".... I've done it in the past its just been so long I've forgotten the process..

does anyone know if trainn does the release date delivery shipping? im asking because i was quickly looking at the fable 2 thread in the 360 section and some people said their amazon order was shipped today.

on monday i got an email from trainn saying my estimated date is monday the 20th and up until a few minutes ago i thought thats impossible as the game doesnt even come out until the 21st

anyone else preorder fable 2 and want to share their shipping date?

anyone preorder a game recently and care to share when, in relation to the games release date, they got their game?

[quote name='nyj1218']does anyone know if trainn does the release date delivery shipping? im asking because i was quickly looking at the fable 2 thread in the 360 section and some people said their amazon order was shipped today.

on monday i got an email from trainn saying my estimated date is monday the 20th and up until a few minutes ago i thought thats impossible as the game doesnt even come out until the 21st

anyone preorder a game recently and care to share when, in relation to the games release date, they got their game?[/quote]

Trainn has never... from my knowledge ever shipped on the release date.. best thing to do is buy it at BB and than when you get it from amazon just return that copy to BB, if you can't wait.

I ordered Saints Row 2 on the 14th and got it today on the 16th, geez it only took about a day and 1/2 that's awesome! Next game I get will probably be NHL 09. But can't play it yet, because my Xbox 360 is still being fixed by Microsoft.

[quote name='nyj1218']does anyone know if trainn does the release date delivery shipping? im asking because i was quickly looking at the fable 2 thread in the 360 section and some people said their amazon order was shipped today.

anyone preorder a game recently and care to share when, in relation to the games release date, they got their game?[/quote]

my fable 2 hasn't been listed as shipped, but i've preordered a game (i think Madden 09?) about a week before it came out, and it was actually shipped the day before the release date and i actually got it the day after the release date...so...there is hope, but that was once outta 10 times

i dont need it on the release date i was just curious. my order still says processing and i am hoping to have it by friday

HALP!

Does anyone have the confirmation email from eSuccess2u? I did my MCR and emailed them the information with headers 3 weeks ago. I waited 2 weeks to open a support ticket and now they're saying they received my email but it didn't have header information, which is BS.

However, now I don't have the email anymore.... =( So, can someone PM me their letter from eSuccess2u with the header info so I can finally get credit?

fucking sweet they gave me a game for only one credit !!! awhile back I received double credit for one offer and assumed they would notice the mistake when I placed an order...but they didn't !!!! got saints row 2 for 1 credit!!!!

After i recieved my two games from trainns that i'm owed i think i'm done with the service,i know the games are free but their customer service is awful.First they say a game was delivered to me which it has not and then said they will get back to me about a ordered which was last week.I really hope their customer service improves.

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']fucking sweet they gave me a game for only one credit !!! awhile back I received double credit for one offer and assumed they would notice the mistake when I placed an order...but they didn't !!!! got saints row 2 for 1 credit!!!![/quote]

awesome. i got 2 offer completion emails for amazing web stores but only one credit

[quote name='Mugen']After i recieved my two games from trainns that i'm owed i think i'm done with the service,i know the games are free but their customer service is awful.First they say a game was delivered to me which it has not and then said they will get back to me about a ordered which was last week.I really hope their customer service improves.[/quote]

In my opinion their Customer service isn't that bad, I mean comon your getting games basically for free. You can't beat that, even if their customer service isn't that great.

bread's done
Back