Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

I got a few questions, that I can't seem to find in the OP:

How do you get your total for the year?
Do I just open up a support ticket and ask them? and what should I ask for?
Also does the year end 12-31-08? or before taxes are due? (maybe a stupid question but i wanna make sure)

Thanks to whoever answers this.

[quote name='argyle']Does this mean I can't do this offer if I've already done Credit Check Total?[/QUOTE]

I did credit check total in May 08 and Protect My ID credited instantly for me today.

[quote name='greyzieoriental']I got a few questions, that I can't seem to find in the OP:

How do you get your total for the year?
Do I just open up a support ticket and ask them? and what should I ask for?
Also does the year end 12-31-08? or before taxes are due? (maybe a stupid question but i wanna make sure)

Thanks to whoever answers this.[/QUOTE]

1. Support ticket.
2. What I said: "I have a question about taxes. My understanding is that if I receive over $600 in games from TRAINN in 2008, you will send me a 1099 in early 2009 and I will need to claim them as winnings on my income tax return. Is there a way to find out my total approximate "winnings" cash value for 2008 so far, including my orders that are currently in process?"
3. 2008 is 2008. Income taxes are paid based on the previous calendar year. And in that ticket, I also asked if games ordered on, say, 12/29 but shipped after the new year count on the new year (when they were received) or the old year (when I ordered them). They count on the old year.

[quote name='argyle']Does this mean I can't do this offer if I've already done Credit Check Total?[/quote]

Yes you can, use a different card(not sure about card, i used a different one in case) and different email(and user name) and you should be fine. Worked for me and credited instantly.

TraInn answered my support ticket last night. Somehow, they shipped my order to a completely different address. It wasn't to the address I have on file with my account, and it certainly wasn't the address I entered when I ordered. Wtf? How does that even happen?

Hmm, is anyone sure they let you order a 4th bundle now with guitar hero world tour? I just tried and it said the limit is 3 bundles per account. I thought they updated it to 4 now.

[quote name='orgy08']Hmm, is anyone sure they let you order a 4th bundle now with guitar hero world tour? I just tried and it said the limit is 3 bundles per account. I thought they updated it to 4 now.[/quote]

They let you add it to four, but no one's had theirs ship yet to my knowledge. Did you receive notification that you can't place the order or that have you had your order cancelled? I can't check the site for my status because it's blocked on this computer.

[quote name='argyle']Does this mean I can't do this offer if I've already done Credit Check Total?[/quote]

It won't let me place the order. I get the following error.

We're sorry!

We are unable to complete your request as there is a limit of three (3) Guitar Hero Bundles per account.

Edit: I sent in a ticket to find out whats going on.

Anyone have any info regarding " Protect My Id " There is an 800 number but I decided to just go ahead and email customer service instead to see if I can try to cancel it that way.

[quote name='greyzieoriental']just did Protect My ID earlier, Credited instantly
it credited before I got any confirmation email that i signed up

Info on Protect My ID to add to OP (please correct me if i'm wrong)

Cost: Free
Trial Duration: 30 days
Cancellation Number: 1-866-579-4484
Hours: Monday-Friday from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday-Sunday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Pacific Time).
Notes: same company as Credit Check Total, contact by email at [email protected]. (not sure if you can cancel by email yet.)

Edit: eSuccess2u is now $2.95! and 7 day Trail, just did it, also credited instantly![/quote]

Well, that's what that dude provided. That's what I took down. I'll be contacting them in a week or two.

eAuction Tutor, Quickbooks Quick Start, Increase My Margin, Google SEO Supervisor, Auction Starter Kit, UMAC Core, eSuccess2u, and Yahoo Success Center.

I can't do any of these offers, I keep getting that error message- check you address and security code. and ive never done any of there offers. Im using a debit card. this is killing me.

[quote name='bobbarker24']eAuction Tutor, Quickbooks Quick Start, Increase My Margin, Google SEO Supervisor, Auction Starter Kit, UMAC Core, eSuccess2u, and Yahoo Success Center.

I can't do any of these offers, I keep getting that error message- check you address and security code. and ive never done any of there offers. Im using a debit card. this is killing me.
[/quote]

I don't think they accept debit cards. Esucess2u was the only one that worked for me

[quote name='SoulReaver']Man its taking forever for Dead Space to get here. Haven't had it take this long before. Beginning to worry :/[/quote]

Glad I am not the only one. I ordered mine when they were put up on the site.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Glad I am not the only one. I ordered mine when they were put up on the site.[/quote]
Same, its pretty weird how everyone is seeming to have shipping issues lately.

ProtectMyID is definitely instant. I'll hang on to this for awhile until another good trial comes around and then get Left 4 Dead (that is, if I can get another game, I feel that I'm extremely close to the $600 limit -- do they tell you when you're going to be over the limit or no?)

i just did amazing web stores and yahoo sucess center used the same card and number for both anyway i noticed they have the same number are there gonna be any problems for canceling them?

on a sidenote i didnt get instant credit

edit: i havent gotten credit yet >_>

Last edited by a moderator:
Never mind, I'm retarded. Got it ordered. How long does the shit generally take to come?

Say I do 2 more offers, can I order another bundle and return it to Amazon?

I have my 2 offers done and credited. Guitar hero is the game on my account, but when I go to click here to place order it brings me to the list of games. WTF?

[quote name='DarthPuma'] How long does the shit generally take to come?[/quote]

Not sure, they've never shipped me any.

Games on the other hand...usually 2-7 days.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Never mind, I'm retarded. Got it ordered. How long does the shit generally take to come?

Say I do 2 more offers, can I order another bundle and return it to Amazon?

I have my 2 offers done and credited. Guitar hero is the game on my account, but when I go to click here to place order it brings me to the list of games. WTF?[/quote]

from op
Can I return a game/accessory to Amazon and get a Gift Certificate in exchange?
At one time, there were problems. Many CAGs say it's all good now. Do so at your own risk.

I've done these. Does anyone know anymore that work with debit cards?
Stamps.com
Oct 13, 2007
1 credit
Simply You
Oct 13, 2007
1 credit
At Home Rewards
Oct 13, 2007
1 credit
Privacy Matters
Oct 13, 2007
1 credit
GreatFun
Nov 15, 2007
1 credit
Complete Home
Nov 15, 2007
1 credit
Zooba
Nov 17, 2007
1 credit
Grant Consultant
Jan 4, 2008
1 credit
eMusic
Jan 30, 2008
1 credit
Online Supplier
Feb 7, 2008
1 credit
Consumer Direct
Jun 1, 2008
1 credit
Your Credit Report
Sep 29, 2008
1 credit
Reputation Defender
Oct 13, 2008
1 credit
ProtectMyID
Oct 20, 2008
1 credit

[quote name='SoulReaver']Same, its pretty weird how everyone is seeming to have shipping issues lately.[/quote]

I'm another person having shipping issues, and now I'm having support ticket issues. I've had a ticket open for a week now with no response. Trying to figure out where my Rock Band 2 is.

Fable 2 shipped for me yesterday. Let's hope I'll have more luck with this one!

Has amazon started charging ppeople a restocking fee,a couple of people at sd has stated they were charged a restocking fee lately?

[quote name='SoulReaver']Man its taking forever for Dead Space to get here. Haven't had it take this long before. Beginning to worry :/[/quote]

Me too, said it shipped last friday...maybe im being impatient with only 5 business days going by......*sigh*

[quote name='Nelo Ice']i just did amazing web stores and yahoo sucess center used the same card and number for both anyway i noticed they have the same number are there gonna be any problems for canceling them?

on a sidenote i didnt get instant credit

edit: i havent gotten credit yet >_>[/quote]

Well, my gf did Amazing Webstores and then did eSuccess2U, both credited instantly, but when she called to cancel 1 of em (to make it look like she was trying out 1 of their products), they offered to cancel both for her. So it shouldn't be a problem, but the crediting might if you have to submit a MCR

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Me too, said it shipped last friday...maybe im being impatient with only 5 business days going by......*sigh*[/quote]

I'd only give it a few more days before submitting an MCR if you can. Every time I've had a painless transaction with Trainn, the shipping has been pretty quick. Anytime after a week I've had to file an MCR.

any other instant offers other than the one in the front page I'm eager to try this service

by the way if anyone did eyemycredit offer how long did it take to get credit

[quote name='The Keeper']any other instant offers other than the one in the front page I'm eager to try this service

by the way if anyone did eyemycredit offer how long did it take to get credit[/quote]

Easiest way to check out all of the instant offers is to hit up the "instant offers" link on the offers page. It just acts as a filter and shows you all of the instant offers. Of course, just because it is instant doesn't mean it really will credit instantly. Best thing to do is check the OP for more info on the offers.

If I missed any information, PM me. I was out of town for work the entire week, and had no chance to get on CAG. I did answer all the PM's though.

[quote name='The Keeper']any other instant offers other than the one in the front page I'm eager to try this service

by the way if anyone did eyemycredit offer how long did it take to get credit[/quote]

I did EyeMyCredit on 10/13 and have yet to receive credit. Filed an MCR on 10/21. Should have credit by 11/4. Ah, I love my calendar here at work. Keeps me so organized. :)

[quote name='Rig']If I missed any information, PM me. I was out of town for work the entire week, and had no chance to get on CAG. I did answer all the PM's though.[/quote]

Well, according to the previous posts, Consumer Direct & ReputationDefender have both been removed from the site.

Also, I notice that Amazing Web Stores is now a 2.95 charge (was 1.95).

[quote name='Rig']If I missed any information, PM me. I was out of town for work the entire week, and had no chance to get on CAG. I did answer all the PM's though.[/quote]

Well, according to the previous posts, Consumer Direct & ReputationDefender have both been removed from the site.

Also, I notice that Amazing Web Stores is now a 2.95 charge (was 1.95).

still have no word if I can order a 4th guitar hero bundle. Every time I actually try to order, says there is a limit of 3. It lets me select the game, but not actually place the order.

[quote name='BelieveTheHype']I did EyeMyCredit on 10/13 and have yet to receive credit. Filed an MCR on 10/21. Should have credit by 11/4. Ah, I love my calendar here at work. Keeps me so organized. :)[/quote]

Umm, I guess I'll go with another offer

[quote name='adonis 27']Well, my gf did Amazing Webstores and then did eSuccess2U, both credited instantly, but when she called to cancel 1 of em (to make it look like she was trying out 1 of their products), they offered to cancel both for her. So it shouldn't be a problem, but the crediting might if you have to submit a MCR[/quote]

ic thanks for the response

[quote name='BelieveTheHype']

Also, I notice that Amazing Web Stores is now a 2.95 charge (was 1.95).[/quote]

Thanks. Changing those now...

[quote name='adonis 27']yeah they did :([/quote]

Damn. I was waiting for my freebuckssite money to come in before doing those offers and heard they were only $1 :( Anyone know of any other cheap, hassle-free offers right now?

[quote name='The Keeper']Umm, I guess I'll go with another offer[/quote]

lol you may have better luck than me though.

But yes, you're probably better off going with something else...

[quote name='orgy08']still have no word if I can order a 4th guitar hero bundle. Every time I actually try to order, says there is a limit of 3. It lets me select the game, but not actually place the order.[/quote]

Well that probably means you can't.

Has anyone ever used those electronic prepaid cards or whatever on paypal for these offers? Anyone know if they work? I wanna do the yahoo and google ones but debit cards don't work.

bread's done
Back