Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

I canceled Grant Everyday using their contact form and got a cancellation email (without a confirmation number) the same day. I've tried calling several times to confirm but keep getting a busy signal before disconnecting. I better not get charged beyond the trial...

[quote name='St4rgalaqtic']Has anyone got their Gears of War 2 yet?[/QUOTE]

Yes just got it. For the first time, it game from Hubba Games and not Amazon.

still waiting on my guitar hero world tour bundle to show up. i had to send the form in for the $600 limit a couple weeks ago and my game finally went to shipped last thursday. i guess i shouldnt be in a huge rush though cause i have to send my 360 in to microsoft for repair :(

Easy Grant hasn't even sent me a confirmation email despite me calling them and asking for one twice.

Nothing in my spam mail either..

[quote name='benzene']I canceled Grant Everyday using their contact form and got a cancellation email (without a confirmation number) the same day. I've tried calling several times to confirm but keep getting a busy signal before disconnecting. I better not get charged beyond the trial...[/quote]

Same for me, man. I've been trying to call for the last hour or so but get the busy signal. I think it was canceled though because on my paypal account history GED was removed and I had $2 added to my account for something. I'm not sure if this is for GED. I did leave a message on their machine a couple of days ago after calling after hours so maybe they did cancel it. Do you have a link to their contact form?

As for the blockbuster offer, turns out I used the wrong email and used my old email. Got the info and will be queuing a movie today. Hopefully I get credited on YF360G soon. You are only required to queue 1 movie to received credit, right? (this question is to everyone)

I think blockbuster takes a few days to credit, although gamefly did credit instantly for me so you never know. I signed up for blockbbuster on saturday so I am looking for it to credit tomorrow or wensday.

[quote name='The0ne']Same for me, man. I've been trying to call for the last hour or so but get the busy signal. I think it was canceled though because on my paypal account history GED was removed and I had $2 added to my account for something. I'm not sure if this is for GED. I did leave a message on their machine a couple of days ago after calling after hours so maybe they did cancel it. Do you have a link to their contact form?

As for the blockbuster offer, turns out I used the wrong email and used my old email. Got the info and will be queuing a movie today. Hopefully I get credited on YF360G soon. You are only required to queue 1 movie to received credit, right? (this question is to everyone)[/quote]

good thing you figured out the blockbuster thing. You only need to queue 1 movie, but you might as well take advantage of the trial and queue 3 movies you do wanna see...?

as for GED, the first number listed, i tried calling and it didn't work, the 2nd number they listed, it worked, i was on hold for a good 5-10 min, OR you can just use the contact form and ask for a cancellation, they send you an e-mail verifying this...

Off topic, but how do you change your status? mine is CAG in Training and yours is CAG Veteran...how does it change? not that i really care, i'm just curious

and 1 more thing, any1 besides the 1 person above get their GoW 2 copy yet? k thanks

yeah grant every day still have has busy signal even though I called both numbers. I emailed customer support requesting to cancel my account... I hope I don't get charged my trail ends on the 12th.

[quote name='adonis 27']good thing you figured out the blockbuster thing. You only need to queue 1 movie, but you might as well take advantage of the trial and queue 3 movies you do wanna see...?

as for GED, the first number listed, i tried calling and it didn't work, the 2nd number they listed, it worked, i was on hold for a good 5-10 min, OR you can just use the contact form and ask for a cancellation, they send you an e-mail verifying this...

Off topic, but how do you change your status? mine is CAG in Training and yours is CAG Veteran...how does it change? not that i really care, i'm just curious

and 1 more thing, any1 besides the 1 person above get their GoW 2 copy yet? k thanks[/quote]

Yeah, I was thinking of just doing the 3 movie queue. Only considered doing one because I thought shipping would be cheaper. Do you know where the contact form for GED is? And as for the status, you get it overtime from being active on CAG. I was a CAG in training for awhile and one day I noticed it changed.

I just canceled Your Free Credit report and it was a painless cancellation. But both numbers for Grant Every Day were giving me a busy signal, and I sent a support ticket to cancel so lets hope that worked. Cause otherwise I'm gonna be pissed. Also my Gears of War 2 still hasn't come, I hope it comes tomorrow.

hey guys i have a question i have done 2 of these offers and like the end trial days are during weekdays which is when I have school and the times are PST and i live EST which is +3 hours so the times that u can call them ill be in school. so how can i cancel them. im doing the Eyecredit offer and the Amazing webstore(what do i need to cancel those offers over the phone mabey ic an bring them to school??)

[quote name='adonis 27']
Off topic, but how do you change your status? mine is CAG in Training and yours is CAG Veteran...how does it change? not that i really care, i'm just curious[/quote]

You can't change it (until you've been here a long time). The status is based on your join date.

how does that tax form work? how much money (worth of games) do you need to receive? and also is that number cumulative through all of trainns sites? (as in if i received a wii through yournintendowii4free and then a few 360 games and then went for the yourps34free, would i be stopped?)

[quote name='The0ne']Yeah, I was thinking of just doing the 3 movie queue. Only considered doing one because I thought shipping would be cheaper. Do you know where the contact form for GED is? And as for the status, you get it overtime from being active on CAG. I was a CAG in training for awhile and one day I noticed it changed.[/QUOTE]

yeah that's what I thot about my status change...as for blockbuster, u don't pay shipping, so might as well get 3 :)
For GED contact form, check a few pages back, some1 posted it

[quote name='adonis 27']To be safe, i would do two offers not from the same company. Amazing Webstores is quick and easy. You sign up, get credit, call, give 'em your phone # and verify your name and they cancel, done in 2 minutes tops.

Another quick and easy offer to do Easy Grant Finder. Same sort of deal, except they ask why you want to cancel..

...i ONLY suggest not doing 2 offers from the same company because SOMETIMES they don't give you credit for both....its worked for me, but not others[/quote]

Thanks man. Appreciate the help. I think I'll go with Easy Grant Finder and Amazing Webstores then.

I can't seem to get either of the GED phone #'s to work. It's starting to piss me off. I am gonna keep trying there customer support form but if they bill me it's gonna make me really mad.

I had to wait on the phone for about 50 minutes for a operator when i called to cancel GED i wasn't taking any chances.

[quote name='Mugen']I had to wait on the phone for about 50 minutes for a operator when i called to cancel GED i wasn't taking any chances.[/quote]

lol.... I just tried calling on my landline and all I got was a busy signal, so I tried calling on my cell phone and bam it worked. I was able to talk to an operator in less than 2 minutes and cancel. Whew I was worried the number was disconnected or something.

[quote name='GogetaSS4']lol.... I just tried calling on my landline and all I got was a busy signal, so I tried calling on my cell phone and bam it worked. I was able to talk to an operator in less than 2 minutes and cancel. Whew I was worried the number was disconnected or something.[/QUOTE]

Cool.

Okay...so I got a ATTN Required: Please Contact message next to my Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 order. It baffles me, because I should not have gone over $600 unless they have crazy charges added on to each order.

Feb 11, 2008
Rock Band Drums
Shipped

Apr 10, 2008
Grand Theft Auto IV
Shipped

Jul 22, 2008
Soul Calibur IV
Shipped

Aug 18, 2008
TNA Impact!
Shipped

Oct 11, 2008
Fallout 3
Shipped

Oct 26, 2008
Gears of War 2
Shipped

Nov 5, 2008
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009
ATTN REQUIRED - Please Contact

Those are all my orders this year which have all came from Amazon so they should have gotten free shipping and all games minus the drum sets were $60, so I have no idea how I could have gotten over $600 worth of stuff. I thought they only count for the calender year?

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Okay...so I got a ATTN Required: Please Contact message next to my Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 order. It baffles me, because I should not have gone over $600 unless they have crazy charges added on to each order.

Those are all my orders this year which have all came from Amazon so they should have gotten free shipping and all games minus the drum sets were $60, so I have no idea how I could have gotten over $600 worth of stuff. I thought they only count for the calender year?[/quote]

I've noticed that while they can get free shipping from Amazon, they usuallu don't. Sometimes they pay expedited. It's very odd. Still, that doesn't quite add up to me. Not sure why you'd already be over the limit.

[quote name='GuardianE']I've noticed that while they can get free shipping from Amazon, they usuallu don't. Sometimes they pay expedited. It's very odd. Still, that doesn't quite add up to me. Not sure why you'd already be over the limit.[/quote]

Yeah that would have made it just under $100 for each order as this would be my 7th order this year.

Unless they paid like $170 for the freaking Rock Band drums.

If I knew this would happen, I would not have ordered Gears of War 2 and I can't cancel it because it already shipped. :whistle2:\

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']i signed up for grant every day on the 7th and still havent received credit[/quote]

I was actually coming here to see if anyone had received credit recently for Grant Every Day. I remember reading a few pages back that they seem to do the crediting approvals in waves at Grant Every Day, so perhaps they just haven't done their latest wave yet. I signed up last Thursday, so we'll see if it gets credited before Thursday. Otherwise, MCR time!

If you fill out the cancellation form on grant every day will it actually cancel? I cant get through by phone, i see others are having that same issue. I am on day 5 of my trial and sent the cancellation message, I received a support ticket number, but I dont want to be charged and want to be 100% sure that it is canceled. Any help would be much appreciated.

[quote name='queefdemon']If you fill out the cancellation form on grant every day will it actually cancel? I cant get through by phone, i see others are having that same issue. I am on day 5 of my trial and sent the cancellation message, I received a support ticket number, but I dont want to be charged and want to be 100% sure that it is canceled. Any help would be much appreciated.[/QUOTE]

it does work, I cancelled using it n I got confirmation email from them the next day

Canceled ProtectMyID yesterday, but took a few phone calls lol. Something was wrong with the operators ear piece or something.

For the blockbuster offer, does it matter if you queued a movie a few days late after signing up? In my case, I didn't know my log-in info so I had to wait until Monday to call. Am I still eligible to get credit?

What should I do if I am unable to get the email from Easy Grant Finder and need to file an MCR?

I've called and asked them 4 times already and the last time I asked them to email it to another email address, but I still do not have the confirmation email. Am I just SOL?

So, I got the Guitar Hero World Tour Guitar bundle on halloween, and the guitar was DOA. I called Amazon, and they said they would refund but not issue a return; I have to re-order it myself. Has anyone else had something like this happen? I'm expected to send the game and the guitar, right?

[quote name='The0ne']For the blockbuster offer, does it matter if you queued a movie a few days late after signing up? In my case, I didn't know my log-in info so I had to wait until Monday to call. Am I still eligible to get credit?[/quote]

it doesn't matter

[quote name='adonis 27']ugh, mirror's edge and CoD 5 are still "processing" :(

any1's Gears 2 show up?[/quote]

Not mine, but my friend's did yesterday.

hey op you should take out colopure due to the fact it's a fraudulent company. If not at least note that you will probably be charged even if you canceled it.

Gears 2 was sitting outside my door when I came home just now. I'm glad it arrived and I'm also glad no one decided to just walk up and take it. Who knows how long it's been sitting there?

I have a question that is confusing me. Did anyone else's game get canceled for no reason? My COD game was processing ever since last week's update and all the sudden today it's canceled?

[quote name='St4rgalaqtic']Gears 2 just got here.[/QUOTE]

did it come by UPS? Fedex?
I didnt realize it was a holiday and tried to ship something at the post office a lil while ago
no wonder the mail lady wasnt coming

[quote name='fmarxnge']What should I do if I am unable to get the email from Easy Grant Finder and need to file an MCR?

I've called and asked them 4 times already and the last time I asked them to email it to another email address, but I still do not have the confirmation email. Am I just SOL?[/quote]

If they've got an email why not just use that? Since it's a grant site, I'm assuming they have some site you also gain access to? Perhaps you could email with something like: "I didn't recieve (or lost) the email with the login info to your grant site. Considering I haven't much time to call, I'd appreciate it if one could be resent so I could access (or reaccess) your site. Thank you."
----

Oh, and whilst I'm here, I might as well add something about the offers I've recently done: I pulled the trigger on eSuccess2U (which I received credit for in mere minutes) and was able to cancel that rather easily (I just called, asked to cancel and received my number and email right then). As well, I pulled the trigger on the Grant Every Day offer and I just received credit for it today after completing it a few days ago. Both offers accepted VC's (virtual cards) which are a must for me.

Hope this helps a few folks. :)

[quote name='adonis 27']it doesn't matter[/quote]

Oh, ok just wondering. So should I expect credit in 2 days from the queuing date or later?

eh, its really random...i got credit within 5 days of signing up/queuing...my gf had to file a MCR, so its really random...

oh, n if any1 doesn't know the Left 4 Dead demo is out, and i have to say, its pretty sick...and that's saying a lot coming from me because i hate the whole survival-horror genre like Dead Space, Resident Evil, etc....so i actually might pick that game up

[quote name='uEih']I have a question that is confusing me. Did anyone else's game get canceled for no reason? My COD game was processing ever since last week's update and all the sudden today it's canceled?[/quote]

Did you violate their terms? Multiple accounts, referrals that broke the rules, or completing the same offer more than once?

Send them a support ticket about it, and they will be able to tell you why it was canceled.

bread's done
Back