Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='Rig']Did you violate their terms? Multiple accounts, referrals that broke the rules, or completing the same offer more than once?

Send them a support ticket about it, and they will be able to tell you why it was canceled.[/quote]

None that i know of, i only have 1 account and the latest offer i did was grant every day. I'm puzzled on why it was canceled.. i went ahead and sent them a support ticket. We'll see what happened. I do have a referral who signed up in august but he/she hasn't completed any offers.

[quote name='greyzieoriental']did it come by UPS? Fedex?
I didnt realize it was a holiday and tried to ship something at the post office a lil while ago
no wonder the mail lady wasnt coming[/quote]

UPS

[quote name='politiclaw']If they've got an email why not just use that? Since it's a grant site, I'm assuming they have some site you also gain access to? Perhaps you could email with something like: "I didn't recieve (or lost) the email with the login info to your grant site. Considering I haven't much time to call, I'd appreciate it if one could be resent so I could access (or reaccess) your site. Thank you."

[/QUOTE]

I would do that but I can not find an email address for that company at all

[quote name='soccerguy8']what's an rma? seriously I don't know what it means :p[/quote]

an RMA is Return Merchandise Authorization....basically its numbers that you write on where specified (pill bottle, overnight genius box, etc.) or sometimes on a piece of paper when you return the product....you need it when you return the product...i've noticed that a lot of the companies don't give it to you when you call to cancel, so make sure you ask for it.

I read the past few pages but haven't gotten any confirmation one way or another. Have people had success doing returns to Amazon? I remember reading that they were feeding some crap about a "corporate account."

Anyone have trouble completing Grant Every Day? I got to the page where you enter your CC info but after I hit submit it just clears all the info I entered and reloads the page.

Just curious, did anyone actually make more money off of the forex one? Apparently I've been hearing that if a fraction of a cent changes you can make pretty decent money on the forex market. That'd be pretty sick if you got a credit for it and made like 50 bucks or something haha

Canceled google SEO today. Called the number, asked about canceling my account, got transferred to the correct department, gave them my name and number and received a cancellation number.

Didn't ask why or anything. When I looked at my phone the entire call had taken 1 minute 41 seconds.

I'd be willing to legit try more offers if they were as painless as that.

[quote name='msane']Anyone have trouble completing Grant Every Day? I got to the page where you enter your CC info but after I hit submit it just clears all the info I entered and reloads the page.[/quote]

That most likely means it declined your card. It did that with my debit card so I used the Paypal VCC. And it worked.

[quote name='adonis 27']any1's Gears 2 show up?[/quote]

Still nothing for me. :cry: This will be my third shipping hassle in a row... :wall:

[quote name='Kauza']I was actually coming here to see if anyone had received credit recently for Grant Every Day. I remember reading a few pages back that they seem to do the crediting approvals in waves at Grant Every Day, so perhaps they just haven't done their latest wave yet. I signed up last Thursday, so we'll see if it gets credited before Thursday. Otherwise, MCR time![/quote]

i signed up for grant every day on monday night and received credit on tuesday night

fyi i went for the 12 month gold card. i still cant help but feeling that buying accessories are a waste on this site though

[quote name='GuardianE']I read the past few pages but haven't gotten any confirmation one way or another. Have people had success doing returns to Amazon? I remember reading that they were feeding some crap about a "corporate account."[/quote]

Did TRAINN end up putting a stop to this?

[quote name='GuardianE']Did TRAINN end up putting a stop to this?[/QUOTE]

I've returned things in the last couple of weeks without any problems.

Still didn't get credit for Grant Every Day, it's been almost a week. Also should i call that piggyback offer, My Club Rewards? Still waiting a response in why my cod was cancelled for no reason. seems odd to me

Edit : Called club rewards and if you didn't get an offer to sign up with their program by phone call then you're not signed up.

[quote name='Mugen']I've returned things in the last couple of weeks without any problems.[/quote]

Thanks for the answer. I've been debating on whether or not to do it this time around, but I realize that I'd rather have the credit to put towards another game than to keep the game itself.

[quote name='GuardianE']Thanks for the answer. I've been debating on whether or not to do it this time around, but I realize that I'd rather have the credit to put towards another game than to keep the game itself.[/QUOTE]

I was hestitate at first because of the restock fees and i just went aheead and sent guitar hero 3 bundle and soul caliber 4,i received credit for both without any problems.Go for it!

[quote name='Mugen']I was hestitate at first because of the restock fees and i just went aheead and sent guitar hero 3 bundle and soul caliber 4,i received credit for both without any problems.Go for it![/quote]
Do they charge you shipping?

[quote name='Bazz']Do they charge you shipping?[/QUOTE]

No they actually let me keep the shipping cost trainns paid and refunded me back the shipping i paid to ship it back to them.

[quote name='Mugen']No they actually let me keep the shipping cost trainns paid and refunded me back the shipping i paid to ship it back to them.[/quote]Sorry one last thing to they credit tax by any chance? I am not sure if you would know that though.

[quote name='Bazz']Sorry one last thing to they credit tax by any chance? I am not sure if you would know that though.[/QUOTE]

Sorry i don't quite know what you mean.I wasn't charge any kind of tax.

do you guys think mirrors edge will be worth it? havent read up on the game much until now and i cant play the demo since my 360 is being repaired in texas. i was going to get smackdown vs raw 2009 with my last 2 credits but im considering mirrors edge now since smackdown is basically the same crap every year.

[quote name='41down']do you guys think mirrors edge will be worth it? havent read up on the game much until now and i cant play the demo since my 360 is being repaired in texas. i was going to get smackdown vs raw 2009 with my last 2 credits but im considering mirrors edge now since smackdown is basically the same crap every year.[/QUOTE]

Mirror's edge is a really short game.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Still waiting for a Fallout 3 that "shipped" on Oct 31st.[/QUOTE]

Send them a support ticket.

really wish they'd add you're in the movies, as it comes out within the next week. sent them a message and said it would "probably be added within the next few days" but it isn't up yet, and neither is scene it or lips. hmm.

[quote name='Mugen']Sorry i don't quite know what you mean.I wasn't charge any kind of tax.[/quote]
Alright well thanks for the other information, yeah I was asking cause Amazon now charges sale Tax to Ny so I was wondering if they got charged it would I get that credited, but will see.

Also anyone know how the hell get forex offer or whatever called it doesn't accept my Visa or Amex card.

[quote name='adonis 27']it doesn't matter[/quote]

Ok, thanks for the info. One more thing. You said in a earlier post there were no shipping costs. Obviously I have to send the DVDs back to BB. How would I do that without paying shipping?

[quote name='The0ne']Ok, thanks for the info. One more thing. You said in a earlier post there were no shipping costs. Obviously I have to send the DVDs back to BB. How would I do that without paying shipping?[/quote]

its prepaid, you just add movies to your queue, they ship to you FREE, and then you just plop the dvd slip in mail box or whatever and its shipped back FREE

[quote name='41down']do you guys think mirrors edge will be worth it? havent read up on the game much until now and i cant play the demo since my 360 is being repaired in texas. i was going to get smackdown vs raw 2009 with my last 2 credits but im considering mirrors edge now since smackdown is basically the same crap every year.[/quote]

i got Mirror's Edge, and i think it's AWESOME, but there is that 1 HUGE drawback....after you beat it, there's not much replay value...its like Star Wars: TFU...like its awesome, but once you beat it, there's no point in playing again

i say, get 1 of the two and then sell it and then buy the other with that money....OR...just rent Mirror's Edge...take about 8 hrs to beat

[quote name='adonis 27']just rent Mirror's Edge...take about 8 hrs to beat[/quote]

From everything I've read, Mirror's Edge looks like a rental.

Thanks for the info adonis. I might be having to do a MCR for Blockbuster but I'll wait it out the next few days. One thing I couldn't figure out. I use hotmail and I can't find out how to change the emails to the header format. I checked the OP and I can't find the options listed under the sites for email headers. I think its for the old version of hotmail.

[quote name='janglypangly']Would you guys recommend doing Forex? Also...I have 1/2 referrals. If I switch my account type, will that 1/2 still be there after I reset? :)[/quote]

My personal experience with Forex has been negative. I filed an MCR this morning. Others have had better luck I believe.

You can switch from referrals and back again with no worries. Its in the OP.

[quote name='FluxDF']My personal experience with Forex has been negative. I filed an MCR this morning. Others have had better luck I believe.

You can switch from referrals and back again with no worries. Its in the OP.[/QUOTE]

Okay thanks! :) I haven't done this stuff since April, but there are just too many games to afford...er...pay for! :)

[quote name='The0ne']Thanks for the info adonis. I might be having to do a MCR for Blockbuster but I'll wait it out the next few days. One thing I couldn't figure out. I use hotmail and I can't find out how to change the emails to the header format. I checked the OP and I can't find the options listed under the sites for email headers. I think its for the old version of hotmail.[/quote]

You can now only view headers with Hotmail if you go with the "enhanced" version, or whatever they call it. In that version, just right click on the message in the inbox and choose "view message source." It'll give you exactly what you need.

[quote name='Kauza']You can now only view headers with Hotmail if you go with the "enhanced" version, or whatever they call it. In that version, just right click on the message in the inbox and choose "view message source." It'll give you exactly what you need.[/quote]

I have the enhanced version and I do not see that option

If I can only use a debit card, can I still do the Amazing Web Store and Yahoo Success Center offers? I'm guessing all the credit report and grant offers are off limits if I don't have a credit card.

Also I'm guessing the 2 I picked are pretty straight forward to cancel?

[quote name='The0ne']I have the enhanced version and I do not see that option[/quote]

It shows in mine.

Hotmail has recently changed. And by recently, I mean within the last few weeks...not just the "New Hotmail" that has been around for a while. They also seem to have pushed it out to different people at different times. Mine only changed last week, whereas a friend of mine had his change a little over two weeks ago.

Don't actually open the message up; just click the Sender or Subject areas in the Inbox on the message. Should be the last option (View Message Source).

I'd take a screecap, but the majority of my Hotmail messages are business-related (and I don't really want to blur out the entire page).

[quote name='The0ne']I have the enhanced version and I do not see that option[/quote]

I double checked and it's actually called the "full version" rather than enhanced. Don't know where I got enhanced from. So, anyway, I guess the best I can recommend is making sure you're using the full version. Otherwise, maybe you're experiencing what Rig described.

This site has a screen cap (go to the bottom): http://www.johnru.com/active-whois/headers-yahoo-gmail-hotmail.html

bread's done
Back