Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

A friend of mine signed up and they said that they violated terms and agreements. Not exactly sure why. Only opened one account. Completed two offers.

What can be done in these cases?

so im probably gonna move again so that means new ip
will it matter if i use the same card/info when i move again?
just worried i wont be able to sign up for all the same offers again with the same card and my name again

Train's response to my 3 missing credit requests, EyeMyCredit, Consumer Direct, and Grant Every Day:

By the way, I completed EyeMyCredit and Consumer Direct on Oct 14. Have yet to credit.
===============================================================
I do see that Grant Every Day sign-up was confirmed and credited to your account.

In regard to the other two requests though, unfortunately, we were unable to obtain approval on the sign-ups as we were unable to confirm the sign-ups with the advertisers.

Therefore, unfortunately, as we do not receive credit for sign-ups that are not reported to us as having occurred on our site, we are unable to provide credit to you. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

As you experienced problems with both of the offers that you stated you registered for, there may have been an issue with your computer settings that prevented the sign-ups from being tracked.

An offer sign-up reporting may be delayed for a number of reasons including advertiser delay, billing issues, strict browser/internet settings, use of pre-paid cards, or internet security software.

We do recommend taking the following action to ensure proper tracking.

- Doing a thorough cleaning of Adware infested programs or toolbars. This
type of software can highjack our tracking and will instead provides credit
to the developer (with no reward to yourself).
- Ensuring cookies are enabled
- Clearing your existing cookies
- Disabling any popup blockers/internet security programs running in the
background

Upon following these guidelines, your success rate of receiving credit for your offer completions should be substantially greater and essentially trouble free.
===============================================================

So just letting you guys know, you may do an offer, get charged for it...and never ever receive credit for it. Which sucks, cuz that would've been another game. I' not giving up though. I told them that. I resent my confirmation emails with headers and will continue to try to get credit for these. Dunno if anyone else has experienced this, but just wanted to send out a warning. It could happen to you :(

got my refund for the ddr universe 3 bundle i returned last week. no restocking fees deducted! woohoo.

ordered left 4 dead as a present for someone. my boyfriend ordered his a few weeks ago and still hasnt received it. guess i have to walk him through how to file a mcr.

[quote name='gimmepilotwings']A friend of mine signed up and they said that they violated terms and agreements. Not exactly sure why. Only opened one account. Completed two offers.

What can be done in these cases?[/quote]

Have your friend send a support ticket, asking why this happened (if they really did not violate any terms).

If you both signed on at the same location, that would've done it.

[quote name='BelieveTheHype']
I do see that Grant Every Day sign-up was confirmed and credited to your account.[/quote]

I had trouble with Grant Every Day MCR and got the same message. I told them that the credit wasn't reflected on my Progress page and they updated it. Try that if it doesn't show up.

[quote name='Okatha']I signed up for Bureau Tools Rx yesterday, no credit nor confirmation e-mail yet. And it doesn't look like they tried to charge my card either.

Did anyone try for Ivory White yet?
[/quote]

Any update on this? I'm curious to see if it worked out for you.

so update on my little e-mail confirmation status
1) my gf got credit
2) my friend never got a confirmation e-mail because his order never processed in their system....which doesn't make sense since he was able to see the confirmation page (i was there with him)...? so i guess that solves the mystery...

does any1 know if they are going to be setting up a Wii or PS3 game site? i think its a bit biased just to offer 360 games...not that im complaining too much, cuz i love my 360, im just saying...

They had said a Wii games site was considered in the past, but they never followed through and made it.

My guess is that they will not be getting a Wii or PS3 site (though they have sites for getting those consoles.

[quote name='Rig']They had said a Wii games site was considered in the past, but they never followed through and made it.

My guess is that they will not be getting a Wii or PS3 site (though they have sites for getting those consoles.[/quote]

That just seems odd to me. Wii games are cheaper than PS3 and Xbox 360 games, and PS3 games cost the same as Xbox 360 games. Making a site for either of the console's games would get them more business. Oh well, I guess we'll just wait and see.

[quote name='Rig']Have your friend send a support ticket, asking why this happened (if they really did not violate any terms).

If you both signed on at the same location, that would've done it.[/quote]

Well, we are both at work, but we have different IP addresses.

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']Any update on this? I'm curious to see if it worked out for you.[/quote]

Nothing so far. No credit, no e-mail, no charge on my card.

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']Any update on this? I'm curious to see if it worked out for you.[/quote]

Got my email and credit within 5 hours from grantrx

[quote name='St4rgalaqtic']Quick question is anyone having trouble getting credit from blockbuster. Its been 15 days since my MCR.[/quote]

Have you sent out a support ticket? It was suppose to be 10 days for the MCR to confirm. I also did blockbuster and had to send a MCR. I screwed up the first MCR so it's another 10 days for me. Hope I get the credit.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='macjz212']Just completed eSuccess2u and got instant credit. We'll see if cancellation is as quick and painless[/quote]

it is, you call, wait to talk to a rep., ask to be transferred to esuccess2u, tell them you would like to cancel, give 'em your #, MAYBE verify your name, and then you get the cancellation #...takes 1 minute

[quote name='St4rgalaqtic']Quick question is anyone having trouble getting credit from blockbuster. Its been 15 days since my MCR.[/quote]

Blockbuster took longer than the 10 business days for me too, but I did get the credit eventually. Send them a support ticket and hopefully it'll work out.

I can't believe I've never seen this thread. Amazing. I've been working with these guys for more than a year and a half and would have loved to have known there was a resource like this. Thanks CAG members!

Since I'm late posting, I'll list all my goodies. Never know if some of this info may be helpful to other members...

1) Signed up at YF360G in May, 2007
2) Completed "Video Professor" offer on May 9, 2007 - Received credit on May 9, 2007
4) Completed "Gamefly" offer on May 9, 2007 - Received credit on May 14, 2007
5) Requested Guitar Hero II Guitar Bundle on May 14, 2007 - Received on May 18, 2007 (I actually got two of these bundles by mistake...tee hee)
6) Switched to referral account on May 19, 2007
7) Completed "Disney Book Club" offer on March 17, 2008 - Received credit on March 21, 2007
8) Requested Monster Jam on April 13, 2008 - Received on April 23, 2008
9) Completed "EyeMyCredit" on November 6, 2008 - Received credit on November 24, 2008
10) Requested Guitar Hero World Tour Guitar Bundle on December 6, 2008 - Shipped on December 8, 2008 but not yet received

I've still got 8 more completed refs so I'll be looking to complete at least 4 more offers over the next month or so. I've currently got the Rock Band drum set in queue to order next and hopefully, if I can get to the Grant offer from my home system (blocked here at the office) I'll be on my way to getting those drums very soon. Now I just need a mic and I'm all set! Been waiting a long time for this one and am eager to get into it with the family.

Thanks to all of you for posting your experiences...very helpful and informative.

L8R!

[quote name='St4rgalaqtic']Got my email and credit within 5 hours from grantrx[/quote]

Do you mean the Bureau Tools RX offer? I mix up the names on here constantly, so I want to make sure we're talking about the same one. How much did the charge you, if at all? Thanks, by the way.

[quote name='adonis 27']it is, you call, wait to talk to a rep., ask to be transferred to esuccess2u, tell them you would like to cancel, give 'em your #, MAYBE verify your name, and then you get the cancellation #...takes 1 minute[/quote]
Sweetness...still have to wait til next year to use my credits though. Oh well, it just means extra Christmas goodness in January

[quote name='TwztedElegance']Do I have to be a Canadian resident to get these freebies? I'm a student from India studying here in Canada :|[/quote]

I wouldn't think they would be able to tell. As long as you have an IP address and postal address in Canada, you should be set.

I'm officially at my limit for the year--and I've got enough credits for another two games already... I'll probably order World at War after the first of the year, and then wait for Star Ocean or Street Fighter.

Edit: Just canceled EZ Grant Source--incredibly quick and easy (EZ?), just telephone number and name with no questions asked.

Blargh. I have a client (debit?) card from Royal Bank of Canada on a student account. It just has the crd number and my name on it. Any idea if I can use this online to complete offers? I can't risk using my dads credit card.

Can I use a prepaid credit card for amazing webstores?

Also, just wondering, is this completely free or do you get charged say for example for Amazing Webstores, the initial $2.95? or is it refunded back to you later?

[quote name='TwztedElegance']Blargh. I have a client (debit?) card from Royal Bank of Canada on a student account. It just has the crd number and my name on it. Any idea if I can use this online to complete offers? I can't risk using my dads credit card.

Can I use a prepaid credit card for amazing webstores?

Also, just wondering, is this completely free or do you get charged say for example for Amazing Webstores, the initial $2.95? or is it refunded back to you later?[/quote]

If it has a Visa/Mastercard logo you should be ok, some sites accept American Express, as well.

I don't know about prepaid cards, but I do know it's not completely free. The sites generally range from around $0.00-$9.99 I'd say. I haven't paid more than $10 and I've done around 13 offers so far.

Just wondering if anyone has ordered a guitar hero world tour guitar bundle? I ordered one and it said shipped as of December 5th, 2008. Anyone know if there is a wait on these things?

Has anyone found any of the new offers easy except ez grant source? I'm looking to do one more and get another game once I receive my blockbuster mcr.

Shit. Got this for my support ticket:

Thank you for providing the necessary information. I have updated your original request and we will attempt to manually verify the sign-up by submitting the information to the advertiser for approval. As soon as we hear back on your request, your account will be updated accordingly.

For your reference, it can take 10 business days (2 full weeks) to resolve a missing credit request from the time it is filed with the proper information.

Answered by: Client
Date: 2008-12-09
Time: 23:07:20

Can I cancel the trial and still get credit? I'm going to get charged for another month on Monday and I fulfilled the requirements for the trial already

[quote name='lolwut?']Shit. Got this for my support ticket:

Thank you for providing the necessary information. I have updated your original request and we will attempt to manually verify the sign-up by submitting the information to the advertiser for approval. As soon as we hear back on your request, your account will be updated accordingly.

For your reference, it can take 10 business days (2 full weeks) to resolve a missing credit request from the time it is filed with the proper information.

Answered by: Client
Date: 2008-12-09
Time: 23:07:20

Can I cancel the trial and still get credit? I'm going to get charged for another month on Monday and I fulfilled the requirements for the trial already[/quote]

yeah you can cancel and still get credit, when i filed all my MCRs, i always had them canceled

Just wondering for the people who return the Guitar Hero World Tour back to amazon, how long does it take for them to send you the giftcard? I sent it to them a while back and still nothing.

[quote name='BarbblerElf']Just wondering for the people who return the Guitar Hero World Tour back to amazon, how long does it take for them to send you the giftcard? I sent it to them a while back and still nothing.[/quote]
Usually takes almost 2 weeks, and they email you the credit code. So it could have gotten lost in your spam folder.

[quote name='DoPeSun']Just wondering if anyone has ordered a guitar hero world tour guitar bundle? I ordered one and it said shipped as of December 5th, 2008. Anyone know if there is a wait on these things?[/quote]
Anyone?

[quote name='DoPeSun']Just wondering if anyone has ordered a guitar hero world tour guitar bundle? I ordered one and it said shipped as of December 5th, 2008. Anyone know if there is a wait on these things?[/quote]

I ordered one on nov 27th. I got it by december 3rd or 4th i can't remember. It might just be slowed down because of christmas. I'd give it a few days then email them.

Goddamnit. I can't seem to be able to complete offers using my Dad's credit card. When signing up for offers does the address you put in have to be the same as the billing address for the credit card? Blargh.

I WANT ROCK BAND :(

Maybe i'll just go buy a prepaid card and try it with that. Anyone had any problems using a prepaid card for any of the popular offers like AMazing Webstores and EzGrant?

[quote name='TwztedElegance']Goddamnit. I can't seem to be able to complete offers using my Dad's credit card. When signing up for offers does the address you put in have to be the same as the billing address for the credit card? [/quote]

Yes the address has to be the same. But when you order your game you can send it where ever you choice.

I cannot wait until January this site has spoiled me, and now I want skate and points for the fallout DLC. Gotta hand it to MS they keep xbox live rolling with new things all the time. Wii and ps3 need to take some serious lessons.

[quote name='St4rgalaqtic']Yes the address has to be the same. But when you order your game you can send it where ever you choice.

I cannot wait until January this site has spoiled me, and now I want skate and points for the fallout DLC. Gotta hand it to MS they keep xbox live rolling with new things all the time. Wii and ps3 need to take some serious lessons.[/quote]
So I can sign up at free360games using MY name and MY shipping address, and when completing offers I can put in my dad's name and his credit card billing address, and i'll still get the credit fine right?

I don't want to fuck up here coz my dad will get pissed off haha

My GHWT bundle shipped on the 8th but I've yet to receive it. I also usually give 2 weeks or so to receive.

Also, I just completed the EZ GRANT SOURCE offer. Thanks to all the CAGers for recommending it. Used my paypal card with no problem.

I'll post again once approved.

Thanks again guys!

[quote name='Lzzrdboy']My GHWT bundle shipped on the 8th but I've yet to receive it. I also usually give 2 weeks or so to receive.

Also, I just completed the EZ GRANT SOURCE offer. Thanks to all the CAGers for recommending it. Used my paypal card with no problem.

I'll post again once approved.

Thanks again guys![/quote]

The last bundle I ordered went the same way as the one now. Last time I ordered and 3 hours later it shipped. 3 days later and it was at my door. Hopefully it goes the same way this time.

[quote name='GBmanNC']Usually takes almost 2 weeks, and they email you the credit code. So it could have gotten lost in your spam folder.[/quote]

That's good to know. Hopefully I will get mine by mid-next week as Tuesday will be the two week mark for me.

I don't think it will hit my spam folder as nothing else from Amazon has for me, I would hate to delete an email containing my $100 code. :ziplip:

Wow. This sucks.

Unfortunately, we were unable to obtain approval on the sign-up as it was not reported as having been completed for the first time using our site.

Therefore, unfortunately, as we do not receive credit for sign-ups that are not reported to us as having occurred on our site, we are unable to provide credit to you. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

There may have been an issue with your computer settings that prevented the sign-up from being tracked.

An offer sign-up reporting may be delayed for a number of reasons including advertiser delay, billing issues, strict browser/internet settings, use of pre-paid cards, or internet security software.

We do recommend taking the following action to ensure proper tracking.

- Doing a thorough cleaning of Adware infested programs or toolbars. This
type of software can highjack our tracking and will instead provides credit
to the developer (with no reward to yourself).
- Ensuring cookies are enabled
- Clearing your existing cookies
- Disabling any popup blockers/internet security programs running in the
background

Upon following these guidelines, your success rate of receiving credit for your offer completions should be substantially greater and essentially trouble free.
I love how they mess up and I don't get credit. I have a feeling that my eyeMyCredit will go the same way, as it says "instant" but nothing and still didn't get a conformation email.

Just an update... After completing the EZGrantSource offer yesterday afternoon around 4PM Eastern, I awoke to see I received credit for the completed offer this morning. Not bad. Thanks to you all who recommended the offer.

So, my Rock Band drums request has now been submitted for approval. Guess I just have to wait now...thanks again Cagers!

bread's done
Back