Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

My GHWT was shipped on Nov 5 and I have got nothing. I sent a support ticket, they claimed it was received on the 15th of november, which is incorrect. I received COD5 that day, second time this happened. Now they have to forward the issue to some other department and it has been over a week since they sent that reply. It would be nice to get this game soon.

[quote name='BarbblerElf']Wow. This sucks.

I love how they mess up and I don't get credit. I have a feeling that my eyeMyCredit will go the same way, as it says "instant" but nothing and still didn't get a conformation email.[/quote]

Something like that would probably stop me from ever doing the site again. Paying and not getting credit? :shame:

[quote name='DemonAlcohol']I've done two offers this year that i've never received credit for. It sucks, but it still beats paying retail for games.[/quote]

Only 2? Consider yourself lucky

My Blockbuster MCR credited today. It's the first time I've submitted a MCR and not had to wait the full 10 business days AND submit a Support Ticket to get credit.

So I've got two credits I'm sitting on until they put Skate 2 up.

Is ANYONE here using prepaid visa cards (the ones you get at Walmart) and not having any problems? All I need to get is like 3-4 games, thats all :( not having a Canadian credit card sucks.

Well, I just canceled eSuccess2U and EZ Grant Source today and both were painless. I would highly recommend those offers.

Also, I just received my 4000 point card today from YF360G.com, 5 days after I ordered it.

EDIT: Has anybody tried the Grant Every Day offer?

[quote name='msane']My Blockbuster MCR credited today. It's the first time I've submitted a MCR and not had to wait the full 10 business days AND submit a Support Ticket to get credit.

So I've got two credits I'm sitting on until they put Skate 2 up.[/quote]

SKATE 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bomb:

[quote name='darthbudge']Well, I just canceled eSuccess2U and EZ Grant Source today and both were painless. I would highly recommend those offers.

Also, I just received my 4000 point card today from YF360G.com, 5 days after I ordered it.

EDIT: Has anybody tried the Grant Every Day offer?[/quote]

Grant Every Day is also very easy. Took about a day to get credit. Cancellation is also easy.

Anyone 'ever have to wait for Credit Check Total to credit? I did it Sunday and still nothing yet. I did EZ Grant Source at the same time and that credited in a few hours. The FAQ said it was instantly. I've never had to deal with MCR's before. Is this one of the offers people have had to do one for, or should I be alright in a few days?

The waiting game is killing me, I'm trying to get a game in time to enjoy it on my winter break. College doesn't leave much time for gaming.

edit: Also, Amazing Web Stores doesn't seem to be accepting my card, when I know my info is right. Is it affiliated with any other deal or something? I've actually tried another card as well. Anyone go through with it recently?

[quote name='darthbudge']Well, I just canceled eSuccess2U and EZ Grant Source today and both were painless. I would highly recommend those offers.

EDIT: Has anybody tried the Grant Every Day offer?[/quote]

I'd second what TheOne said. I canceled Grant Every Day via their contact forum with no problems. I did it on day 4 of the trial and got credit on day 2 if I remember right.

Still no credit from Amazon yet for my GH:WT bundle, hopefully it will be soon though because I was hoping to use it (and the rest of my GCs) for a pair of free EarForce X4's.

[quote name='OMEGAMAN']Anyone 'ever have to wait for Credit Check Total to credit? I did it Sunday and still nothing yet. I did EZ Grant Source at the same time and that credited in a few hours. The FAQ said it was instantly. I've never had to deal with MCR's before. Is this one of the offers people have had to do one for, or should I be alright in a few days?

The waiting game is killing me, I'm trying to get a game in time to enjoy it on my winter break. College doesn't leave much time for gaming.

edit: Also, Amazing Web Stores doesn't seem to be accepting my card, when I know my info is right. Is it affiliated with any other deal or something? I've actually tried another card as well. Anyone go through with it recently?[/quote]

I have no idea about Credit Check Total but Amazing Web Stores has always declined my card also. It's a PWW offer along with the google one, yahoo one, and a few others. If you've used that card with one of those other offers, you would most likely need to use a diff one.

[quote name='SoulReaver']Yes I do...I know some others do as well

A few offers may not work, but the majority will[/quote]
Sweet, I'm gonna buy one and use it once I'm back in Canada in January. Free games, here I come:lol:

[quote name='The0ne']Grant Every Day is also very easy. Took about a day to get credit. Cancellation is also easy.[/quote]

Could I still use the same CC as I have been using on these other offers?

[quote name='OMEGAMAN']Anyone 'ever have to wait for Credit Check Total to credit? I did it Sunday and still nothing yet. I did EZ Grant Source at the same time and that credited in a few hours. The FAQ said it was instantly. I've never had to deal with MCR's before. Is this one of the offers people have had to do one for, or should I be alright in a few days?

The waiting game is killing me, I'm trying to get a game in time to enjoy it on my winter break. College doesn't leave much time for gaming.[/quote]I'm in the exact same boat as you; did Credit Check Total on Sunday morning and no credit yet. Time to play the waiting game, I suppose.

[quote name='darthbudge']Could I still use the same CC as I have been using on these other offers?[/quote]

I believe so. I'm not 100% sure as I have been using several paypal vcc.

Just did the Media Mogul Me offer...seemed fairly painless and supposedly only costs a dollar. Lets see how long it takes to credit.

edit- or not. Completely screwed me up and cost 29.95.

[quote name='OMEGAMAN']Just did the Media Mogul Me offer...seemed fairly painless and supposedly only costs a dollar. Lets see how long it takes to credit.

edit- or not. Completely screwed me up and cost 29.95.[/quote]

Don't worry that charge will disappear in a day its a check they do, and when it disappears you will get your credit.

Hm. Looks like I have quite a few offers to try. EZ Grant Source, Grant Every Day, Bureau Tools RX, Trusted ID (providing these two aren't the same as FreeCreditReport.com)m Media Mogul Me, and Google Money Tree. I think I'll look into a few tonight.

[quote name='Rocko']Hm. Looks like I have quite a few offers to try. EZ Grant Source, Grant Every Day, Bureau Tools RX, Trusted ID (providing these two aren't the same as FreeCreditReport.com)m Media Mogul Me, and Google Money Tree. I think I'll look into a few tonight.[/QUOTE]

I might do a couple too. I only need one more to get another game. EZ Grant Source looks good.

Ok, I just did this:

Google Money Tree
Cost: $3.88
Trial Duration: 7 days
Cancellation Number: 1-866-8704257
Hours: ???
Special Notes: Usually credits next day

Media Mogul Me charges $29.95, and then when you cancel, you get credit and get charged $1...its easy to cancel too...i did this on 1 of the other TRAINN sites

Just a warning but for me when I do two offers in a row with in like 30 min it seems that I never get credit for the second offer. For anyone who ever did an offer but never got credit, did you do many offers consecutive during the same day or did you wait but some never credit, even after a MCR. I just want to be sure I dont do it again

[quote name='munch']Ok, I just did this:

Google Money Tree
Cost: $3.88
Cancellation Number: 1-866-8704257
Hours: ???
Special Notes: Usually credits next day[/quote]

Thanks for the info, just did this one too (with a PayPal VCC). Instant Credit for me.

Also, EZ Grant Source was easy to cancel. Just gave my phone number, name, verfied address, reason for cancelling, and got a confirmation number.

Anybody out there that actually completed the Bureau Tools RX offer? Meaning...completed it and cancelled with ease? :) Give us an update. Appreciate it much.

bureau tools rx credited after 2 days....twice

i dont think the double credit will hold up when i try to order my next game but its wishful thinking

For this Media Mogul Me offer, as soon as you do the offer, they put the $29 charge immediately, right? It'll probably be pending. So as long as you cancel before the trial ends, the charge is gone right?

[quote name='munch']Wait, you paid $29.95 for a credit?[/quote]

no, they put a pending charge of $29.95 on my account, but then once i canceled it, they took off the pending charge and only charged me $1

Damn all these sites have so much stuff for Americans but barely any for ppl in Canada. Prizerebel has like 30 pgs of free offers v/s like 4 pgs for Canadians :(

Anyone know of any good sites for Canadians?

Myself and a friend just did Google Money Tree and both got it instantly. I'm really happy, now I just need 1 more offer to max out at $590 worth of stuff for the year!

Green Umbrella looks really tempting....any ideas?

Just did Google Money Tree and Media Mogul, and both credited instantly to my account. Might be the smoothest free game I've ever gotten from the site. Only problem is, I have no idea what to order...I keep telling myself that I don't really need Left 4 Dead or CoD:WaW...

[quote name='Kauza']Just did Google Money Tree and Media Mogul, and both credited instantly to my account. Might be the smoothest free game I've ever gotten from the site. Only problem is, I have no idea what to order...I keep telling myself that I don't really need Left 4 Dead or CoD:WaW...[/quote]

you need 1 of the 2...if not both

just did Google Money, Media Mogul, and EZ Grant. Google Money and Media Mogul were both as instant as instant gets. cant say the same for ez grant...hopefully that credits tomorrow...hope these are painless cancellations.

I have to reiterate what everyone else has said. Google Money Tree credited super instantly. I clicked submit, switched tabs to refresh my email and confirmation from GMT and credit notification from YF360G were waiting. This is prob the first offer that has ever instant credited for me. :)

I just did Google Money Tree and it credited instantly!

Now I can make another order.

EDIT: Has anybody tried out Green Umbrella yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='adonis 27']you need 1 of the 2...if not both[/quote]

Here's the source of my hesitation on both: I worry that L4D is a little lacking in content and is better suited to a rental. As with CoD, I worry that it's too similar to CoD4, and that I'll get bored with it too quickly.

So, which is the more unreasonable of my hesitations? The next game I'm looking forward to doesn't drop until February, so I'm starting to think that I might as well just use these credits now.

Not to turn this into a recommendations thread...but...which do I choose?

Bureau Tools RX
Cost: Allegedly $7.99, but I have yet to be charged anything aside from a $29.99 pending charge which went away the day afer I canceled.
Trial Duration: 7 days (I think, I just imagine they're all 7 days)
Cancellation Number - 1-800-710-0653
Hours: M-F 9AM-9PM EST
Special Notes - Took me around 5 minutes to cancel. Credited after a day, but on a Saturday.

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']Bureau Tools RX
Cost: $7.99
Trial Duration: 7 days (I think, I just imagine they're all 7 days)
Cancellation Number - 1-800-710-0653
Hours: M-F 9AM-9PM EST
Special Notes - Took me around 5 minutes to cancel. Credited after a day, but on a Saturday.[/quote]

Thank you for typing this out in this format. Will try this when I get home, along with the Media Mogul thingy.

No problem. I have the Media thing too...I just haven't canceled yet. I'll post it anyway.

Media Mogul Me
Cost: $1, but they place a $29.95 hold on your card until it's canceled, refunding the $28.95.
Cancellation Number - 1-800-419-1932
Hours: M-F 9AM-79PM EST
Special Notes: Sorry for not listing the hold, I didn't realize it.

bread's done
Back