Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='BarbblerElf']How do you set it so you see full headers on Hotmail. I can't find a way on google. They say go to options but it isn't there.[/quote]

Is this site helpful? http://www.johnru.com/active-whois/h...l-hotmail.html

Just make sure that you're using the full version of Hotmail. If you don't see "View Message Source" when you right click on a message, you might not be using the full version.

[quote name='odom4president']poster pass is $8, has anyone used a VCC for $10 and had their order go through?[/QUOTE]

Did you even listen to msane,why are you asking people here when its obvious your using another freesite.

[quote name='Kauza']Read the OP. Referral links do not belong in this thread...especially referral links pertaining to sites other than the one that this thread is devoted to.[/quote]

is there any threads devoted to referral links? and does cheapassgamer have a megafreebie site?

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']just did google money tree, forex global trading and ez grant source. google and forex credited immediately.[/QUOTE]

ez grant source credited a couple hours ago. ordered rock band 2 and fallout 3. im in no rush to get them though. my 360 got the RROD at the beginning of the month and im not getting it back until monday.

Like others, canceling the MediaMogulMe offer was painful. The guy didn't speak English very well and I had to repeat my phone number three times for him to get it all. Then, I had to hear about "all the great services" they provide, and him trying to keep me in the trial. Got put on hold for at least three minutes while he processed my cancellation.

Still hasn't credited though, so it's definitely going to be an MCR.

[quote name='Rig']Like others, canceling the MediaMogulMe offer was painful. The guy didn't speak English very well and I had to repeat my phone number three times for him to get it all. Then, I had to hear about "all the great services" they provide, and him trying to keep me in the trial. Got put on hold for at least three minutes while he processed my cancellation.

Still hasn't credited though, so it's definitely going to be an MCR.[/quote]

thats so weird that you guys had trouble? my gf and i both had painless cancellations, maybe 3 minutes tops...goodluck on the MCR tho

[quote name='adonis 27']thats so weird that you guys had trouble? my gf and i both had painless cancellations, maybe 3 minutes tops...goodluck on the MCR tho[/QUOTE]

Your the only person i've heard who had a painless cancelation from mediamogulme.

hey sry to keep bugging u guys, but has any1 done a techx2.com site for video games (yourps3games4free.com)? i've googled a little bit, but can't find any1 who has done it, but some1 suggested it on here, so i'm hoping some1 has done it. if not, oh well, have a good 1 guys

[quote name='Mugen']Your the only person i've heard who had a painless cancelation from mediamogulme.[/quote]

it took me about 1 minute to cancel. very painless.

Hey guys I havent done offers on this site in forever. I successfully completed Google Money Tree no problem it was an instant credit for me. I did a few other offers but said my card was declined and now I see a pending charge for REGNET.co or something like that. Could it be from Visual Web Tools company? I just wanna make sure that if im gonna get charged or not I wanna be able to have the right materials to file for an MCR. Hopefully this pending charge will drop in a few days.

[quote name='Mugen']Holy crap this is the fastest i've ever recieved a game,

Dec 17-Completed Offers

Dec 17-Ordered Game

Dec 18-Recieved Shipped Noticed From Trainns

Dec 22-Recieved Game[/QUOTE]

i havent received my games yet but i got my shipping notice almost as quickly as you did

12/24 - ordered rock band 2 and fallout 3
12/26 - received shipped e-mails

hopefully i get the games on monday or tuesday since my repaired 360 isnt arriving until monday anyway

i did google money tree and video professor, however, i never received credit yet and items still haven't shipped, should i do a chargeback if items dont ship within 7 days?

I just did a few offers with an AmEx gift card and now from $25, I now have $17.10. There are a few charges on my card even though after I did the offer, it said that my card was declined. Should I wait to see if the credits go through before calling AmEx so I can complain?

I forgot to post when I received my GHWT bundle and Rock Band Drums so here ya go. The GHWT bundle came in 2 weeks but the Rock Band Drums arrived within 4 days of completing the EZGrantSource offer. NICE! They even delivered on Christmas Eve. SAWEET! Thanks again YourFree360Games.com!

GHWTBundle_small.jpg

RockBandDrums_small.jpg

Man, I haven't checked this thread (or the Trainn sites) in months!

But, with a new year coming, I should check into things and get back up to speed. I'm still sitting on one credit, so I'm thinking of sneaking in one more offer for a cheap game, because I know I'm quite close to my $600 limit. (I can't believe I only got 2 RB drums and a PS3 from Trainn...it feels like I did more.)

My offers didn't go through and they are still pending. After I did the offers, it said they were unsuccessful(My AmEx gift card was declined). I was still charged though. HELP!

So I did Bureau Tools RX on the 24th, and I don't have credit or a confirmation email. What should I do? Call them and ask for info?

Has anyone asked them about adding the wireless racing wheel? Seems like they could since it's about as much as a guitar bundle. If not, what's the email address to ask these sort of things?

[quote name='Genocidal']Has anyone asked them about adding the wireless racing wheel? Seems like they could since it's about as much as a guitar bundle. If not, what's the email address to ask these sort of things?[/quote]

You can contact them through the form here.

http://trainn.org/contact.php

acai berry 1500 still has NOT credited me (it should within 3 hours and its been more than 1 day), plus they never sent me a confirmation email and they never pick up thier phone and the email they provide is fake grr......

[quote name='odom4president']acai berry 1500 still has NOT credited me (it should within 3 hours and its been more than 1 day), plus they never sent me a confirmation email and they never pick up thier phone and the email they provide is fake grr......[/QUOTE]

dude, youre not even talking about yourfree360games.com...

youre in the wrong thread...

Had a quick turnaround on my latest game.

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
Ordered: Dec 19th
Shipped Email: Dec 19th
Received Game: Dec 23rd

There have been a lot of off topic posts and questions that could be answered by reading the terrific first post by Rig. If you're NEW TO THE THREAD, please READ THE FIRST POST BEFORE ASKING YOUR QUESTION. It has a lot of great info. If you don't find the answer there, THEN ask your question.

[quote name='max pl']eyemycredit says its an instant.

has it been an instant for you guys or have you had to MCR?[/quote]

it was instant for me and my friend, but my gf had to submit an MCR....i'd still do it over freecreditreport.com cuz that takes like 3 days to credit, and its the same company anyways

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']So....anyone cancel Green Umbrella yet?[/quote]

I did this morning. Got a girl, Erin, I believe. Nice girl. Wasn't difficult. :)

[quote name='max pl']yeh i'm likely going to have to submit a MCR.[/quote]

That was one offer I never received credit for...and I'm never going to receive credit for it. I did however sign up for FreeCreditReport.com and got credit for that long before I signed up for EyeMyCredit. I understand that they're the same company now and that's probably why my credit never went through. Oh well...

oh man you had to MCR Easy Grant?

thats another offer that said it will credit same day yet it still has not.

dammit.

[quote name='BelieveTheHype']That was one offer I never received credit for...and I'm never going to receive credit for it. I did however sign up for FreeCreditReport.com and got credit for that long before I signed up for EyeMyCredit. I understand that they're the same company now and that's probably why my credit never went through. Oh well...[/quote]

yeh i did free credit a while earlier as well. thats probably why neither of us are getting credit, but at the same time why is trainn offering two things from the same company. doesnt make sense.

I've used yourfree360games a few times now for games, but this is the first time I've had any trouble. I ordered Prince of Persia, but for some reason they sent me 4000 Microsoft Points instead. I filed a support ticket, but I think they have been just leading me on. Every time they respond, they close the ticket without actually doing anything, and then they tell me to expect a follow up in the next couple days, which never happens. For those that have returned things to amazon, did you have to wait for anything from Trainn, or did you just return it directly to amazon and receive a credit? I was hoping to receive a game since the points are only $50.

Here is the ticket, it should be pretty evident who is talking.

Dialog
Question:
I ordered Prince of Persia (Order #XXXXXX), but today in the mail I received 4000 XBOX Live Points from Transcendent Innovations (Amazon Order ID XXX-XXXXXXX-XXXXXX).
Date: 2008-12-05

Response 1:
I am sorry to hear of the order mix-up. Please allow me to forward the information to the necessary department and they will be able to look into this and assist you further. As soon as they have, they will contact you via this ticket with additional information.
Answered by: Client
Date: 2008-12-07
Time: 23:58:59

Response 2:
The ticket shows as closed, but I haven't heard anything more since the first repsonse.
Date: 2008-12-14
Time: 04:27:33

Response 3:
I apologize for the delay. We have setup a return exchange with Amazon for your order. We are now simply waiting for the return documents to be provided to us by them at which time we will forward them to you.
You should expect to receive those documents via email within the next 24 hours.
Date: 2008-12-16
Time: 23:47:46

Response 4:
I haven't received the return documents via email.
Date: 2008-12-23
Time: 02:40:30

Response 5:
I apologize for the delay. Please allow to file a follow-up request and they should be in contact with you by Monday.
Date: 2008-12-26
Time: 21:35:32

[quote name='msdmoney'] I ordered Prince of Persia, but for some reason they sent me 4000 Microsoft Points instead.[/quote]

Maybe you got my order. I've been waiting on a 4k card for a month now. Haven't been able to get a response to any of my tickets. Sent in an email today, but I don't imagine that I'll get a response to that either. TRAINN's support has been really weird lately.

Heads up!:

If using an AmEx gift card(or Visa w/e), YOU MUST CALL AmEx(or w/e) and add your name and address to the card. This is important because your card will be declined. i was still charged and thankfully it will be refunded since it was declined and I will be refunded in a week(Jan 2).

fuck my life. The AmEx worker probably put my address in a different than I do so it is still getting declined:/! I'll just do PayPal I guess.

Did Grant Every Day on Saturday, still waiting on credit. But Forex Global, Mogal Media and Google Money Tree all credited within minutes. Ordered a 4000 MS Point card. Saving the rest for Resident Evil 5.

hey does any1 know if Rising Star Learner is a good offer to do? meaning if its easy to cancel? Also, is it tied to any other offer that might prevent me from doing another offer? (like how freecreditreport.com and eyemycredit r the same and u have to do 1 or the other)

[quote name='adonis 27']hey does any1 know if Rising Star Learner is a good offer to do? meaning if its easy to cancel? Also, is it tied to any other offer that might prevent me from doing another offer? (like how freecreditreport.com and eyemycredit r the same and u have to do 1 or the other)[/quote]

i did it and didnt have problems getting credit. they do send you some books though so you have to send them back.

[quote name='max pl']i did it and didnt have problems getting credit. they do send you some books though so you have to send them back.[/quote]

thats what i thot when i first looked at it, but now it seems to be CDs they send u? oh well, i guess i'll try it

on a different note, i received a CD from Google Money Tree, does any1 know if i need to send that back or is for me to keep? how come i'm always the 1 to get the CDs? hahaha

[quote name='Taboner']Heads up!:

If using an AmEx gift card(or Visa w/e), YOU MUST CALL AmEx(or w/e) and add your name and address to the card. This is important because your card will be declined. i was still charged and thankfully it will be refunded since it was declined and I will be refunded in a week(Jan 2).[/quote]

I've done about 16 or 20 offers over the past year+ with visa gift cards (that way I don't have to worry about any of my "real" cards that have access to my banking accounts) and I have never had to call them in...at least, not that I recall.

Keep in mind that some offers will automatically decline if you use a gift card. (Non-yf360G, but that happened to me on megafreebie after I filed an MCR; the reason that it was denied was stated to be because I used a gift card.)

I have no experience with Paypal's VCC (as I will never, ever use anything Paypal-related again), but a lot of people here use them; that might be a better option.

[quote name='adonis 27']thats what i thot when i first looked at it, but now it seems to be CDs they send u? oh well, i guess i'll try it

on a different note, i received a CD from Google Money Tree, does any1 know if i need to send that back or is for me to keep? how come i'm always the 1 to get the CDs? hahaha[/quote]

haha.

yeh its CDs. i just realized what offer that was...

i have all this stuff sent to my home when i'm away at school, so when i was away this past october my mom had to mail back the CDs. well thank god i called her because it was halloween and she said she was about to hand them out to the kids when they came for candy.

no joke. and i think that the fee for that stuff is somewhere around 85 bucks if any of the CDs are missing.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I've done about 16 or 20 offers over the past year+ with visa gift cards (that way I don't have to worry about any of my "real" cards that have access to my banking accounts) and I have never had to call them in...at least, not that I recall.

Keep in mind that some offers will automatically decline if you use a gift card. (Non-yf360G, but that happened to me on megafreebie after I filed an MCR; the reason that it was denied was stated to be because I used a gift card.)

I have no experience with Paypal's VCC (as I will never, ever use anything Paypal-related again), but a lot of people here use them; that might be a better option.[/quote]
So with those walmart visa gift cards, they work with any address you put in the offer website? Because I am gonna start completing offers using those once im back in Canada.

[quote name='max pl']haha.

yeh its CDs. i just realized what offer that was...

i have all this stuff sent to my home when i'm away at school, so when i was away this past october my mom had to mail back the CDs. well thank god i called her because it was halloween and she said she was about to hand them out to the kids when they came for candy.

no joke. and i think that the fee for that stuff is somewhere around 85 bucks if any of the CDs are missing.[/quote]

oh geez, that wouldve been horrible if those kids got those CDs haha...well my credit card was declined, so i guess i won't be doing it right now :/

bread's done
Back