Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I got two credits for Government Grants....hope that doesn't go away![/quote]

They always go away.

Oh, and 5 new offers are up.

Hopefully someone can give a run down of any new good offers. I just ordered 12 months of Xbox Live and I'm looking to store up credits for Street Fighter IV or whatever else looks good.

[quote name='magikmc']Hey guys,
First i wanna say this site is very informative. That being said, I REALLY could use some help. I've just got into these trainn sites, i've signed up for both ps34free and 360elite. The problem i'm having is completing offers. I haven't completed any offers before with and of these websites. When i go to complete offers from esuccess2u, amazing webstores, yahoo success center, and global forex, they all fail to work when i got to put in my cc info. I get the error "payment declined, check your address and security code and try again". I have tried 3 different credit cards (2 real, and one gift card). As far as i know the 2 real cc haven't been charged as i checked online with no charges. I don't understand why i'm being declined, my information is 100% correct, its not a problem with the credit card, and i've never completed an offer before so there shouldn't be a conflict. The only thing i can think of is that i'm from Canada, and there's been a problem completing an international order. I've had this happen before buying other stuff online. If anyone has any ideas it would be much appreciated.[/quote]

anyone?

When it comes to Government Grants, after filling in my financial info and trying to complete the offer, I immediately get redirected to a Grant Connect page with the same info pre-filled. Is this happening to anyone else?

[quote name='magikmc']anyone?[/quote]

I'm guessing you'll have to wait for another Canadian to respond...most of us are Americans and don't have experience with what you're looking for.

[quote name='Moose_Man']Google Money Tree was great lol.

TRAINN really needs to update the game catalog. I hate sitting on credits.[/quote]

x2

I normally cancel all of my offers and I use a VCC. But fuck canceling Media Mogul. It took me 4-5 minutes to give her my phone number and then she couldn't figure out my damn last name. :bomb:

I thought Paypal Debit cards protected you? Google Money Tree tried charging me today for $72. I call in to bitch and they said I had'nt canceled which is false. The charges are still pending so maybe they will get reversed.

Yea...I'm not doing the Rapid Reading Institute one. Anyone read the terms and conditions?

Terms & Conditions:

We want to thank you for electing to try a 15-day free trial of PhotoReading, the revolutionary rapid reading course that teaches you to read any book in as little as 15 minutes by turning your mind into a human digital camera capturing bits of information at a phenomenal rate of up to 25,000 words a minute. With PhotoReading, you'll unlock unused portions of your subconscious brain allowing you to fly through stacks of books, magazines, and emails while easily retaining everything you read! Upon submitting your order, we will ship you the elite PhotoReading course plus two free bonus items, which will be yours to try without risk for a full 15 days. If at any time and for any reason during the 15-day trial period, you decide that PhotoReading is not for you, simply call 1- 866-774-3482 to return the course with no further obligation to you. Pay nothing. If, however, you decide to keep your course, we will conveniently bill your credit card in five equal monthly payments of $69. It's that simple!

Well...just gotta make sure you cancel.

Anyway...

Just did Free Grant Network (I guess it was an old offer that they just brought back). The old OP just says it can be used with a VCC, which is true.

Was gonna do Government Grants, but after thoroughly reading the terms and conditions for Free Grant Network...they look pretty identical. Might be the same company. Not sure though...can anyone confirm?

[quote name='QuenteK25']For those of you who did Google Money Tree, how instant was it for you?

Minutes, hours...?[/quote]

Not even a minute. Completed the offer, went back to YF360Games and it was credited.

[quote name='msane']Not even a minute. Completed the offer, went back to YF360Games and it was credited.[/quote]

Not what I wanted to hear...I usually have great luck, been 15 minutes and still nothing. I did get my confirmation email though so that's a plus. If I don't get credit in the next few hours I'm guessing I'll be looking at an MCR.

I'm gonna do the Free Grant Network with my VCC to get my second offer in so thanks for saying that it still works with the VCC BelieveTheHype.

I haven't done this site in a year+, but I need to get Fallout 3. Heard it's spectacular.

So has anyone else been redirected to Grant Connect in the middle of signing up for Government Grants? I tried it a couple more times and I still get redirected after putting in my card info.

On another note, when it comes to Google Money Tree, I must surely be one of the few (if not the only so far) to not have gotten credit. I filed an MCR (my first and hopefully, last) for it a little over a week ago and am still waiting on that.

[quote name='politiclaw']So has anyone else been redirected to Grant Connect in the middle of signing up for Government Grants? I tried it a couple more times and I still get redirected after putting in my card info.

On another note, when it comes to Google Money Tree, I must surely be one of the few (if not the only so far) to not have gotten credit. I filed an MCR (my first and hopefully, last) for it a little over a week ago and am still waiting on that.[/quote]

I signed up for it about a 1/2 hour ago...no credit so far. Not too hopeful with how instant it has been for everyone else.

[quote name='QuenteK25']I signed up for it about a 1/2 hour ago...no credit so far. Not too hopeful with how instant it has been for everyone else.[/quote]

Don't worry, its not an instant offer, others just got lucky. I did mine about 4 hours ago.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Don't worry, its not an instant offer, others just got lucky. I did mine about 4 hours ago.[/quote]

Ha, good point...everyone has commented on how they got instant credit, so much that I didn't even look at it to see that it says "same day" so I won't assume it's an MCR til tomorrow.

Just did Google Money Tree myself...

Google Money Tree

Cost: $3.88
Trial Duration: 7 days
Cancellation Number: 1-866-870-4257
Hours: ???
Special Notes: You may receive a product in the mail, but you do not need to return it to cancel the service.

[quote name='QuenteK25']Ha, good point...everyone has commented on how they got instant credit, so much that I didn't even look at it to see that it says "same day" so I won't assume it's an MCR til tomorrow.[/quote]

Like I did EZ Grant Source and it said next day, it wasn't until 9 PM next day did it credit so you should we fine.

Just did Grant Connect 2 days ago, still hasn't credited.
Even got a friendly CC fraud call from my CC company. A $21.90 charge for the other offers that it signs you up with. Hopefully it gets refunded like it says after I cancel in a few days.

May try the Google Money Tree as long as it's not affiliated with anything else I already done.

Can I do a 3-4 offers at the same time or do I have to get 2 and then reset and then get the next 2?

Also, what are some good ones that can be used with a Visa Gift Card? I've done Zooba, Stamps.com, Yahoo Success, Amazing Web Store, Complete Home, Eaction Tutor, Online Supplier, Credit Check Total, and Esucces2u. I also just did Google Money tree, but am waiting for it to credit.

media mogul me never sent me an email, i never got anything (even in my spam)...hmm

just did google money tree. bureau tools rx credited me within a day. stacking up cred for street fighter iv! :) hopefully they update soon.

Does anyone know when the site is updating for January? And I need to do one more offer for Skate 2. Would anyone suggest Google Money Tree? Did it credit instantly or the next day for everyone else? Also, is it a PWW offer? Thanks

Yay! I can file an MCR for ESuccess2u today!

I will say this: Google Money Tree, ESuccess, Government Grants, Grant Every Day and EZ Grant Source have all been very smooth and easy cancels. (I did have to sit through a minute long pitch for Government grants and a little bit of hold time.) No problems whatsoever from the CSRs.

[quote name='The0ne']Does anyone know when the site is updating for January? And I need to do one more offer for Skate 2. Would anyone suggest Google Money Tree? Did it credit instantly or the next day for everyone else? Also, is it a PWW offer? Thanks[/quote]

Google Money Tree is not a PWW offer. Yes, I'd recommend it. It should credit instantly (and did for most people).

[quote name='The0ne']Does anyone know when the site is updating for January? And I need to do one more offer for Skate 2. Would anyone suggest Google Money Tree? Did it credit instantly or the next day for everyone else? Also, is it a PWW offer? Thanks[/quote]

They usually update in the middle of the month (around 15th-20th), but they did not update for December (lack of games coming out?).

My Google Money Tree didn't credit instantly. did it last night and I'm still waiting. Waiting on Federal Grand Finder (or something like that) and Google Money Tree to credit. Then I already have 1 credit sitting for Amazing Webstore. I'll need to do one more and I'll have Skate 2 and Left4Dead.

Wow just got another $30 charge today from PENDING PAYMENT 8007127222 IA... Wierd, So yea 2 charges in the last day and I have canceled all my trials. :cry: I used a Paypal VCC and both charges are under Pending, so they probably won't go through right? Because of the one time use card?

I have a question. I am going to make a yourps34free.com account under my moms name, she is going to do the offers and cancel and all using her info. The tax charges are per person not household correct? And the IP address doesnt matter since its a different site right? I dont want to go through with it until I know its full proof. Thanks.

You can have one account per TRAINN site per household. You're mom signing up with the same IP shouldn't matter I wouldn't think, because it would be the same as you signing up yourself. You might have an issue if you attempt to do duplicate offers (ones you've already completed @ YF360G that are also available on YPS34F) because of the same IP.

Okay, so i was able to complete the google money tree offer, and i believe i was able to because the part where you put in your info, and cc info was different than the other sites. It seems as though the sites i tried before all used the same billing process, and it must be flawed with international orders somehow because it would not go through. I used the same cc, address, all that, so it HAS to be the previous offers' websites.

Note: it did not credit "instantly" i completed about 15 minutes ago. I'm not panicking or anything, i thought i would pass it along though.

[quote name='FluxDF']You can have one account per TRAINN site per household. You're mom signing up with the same IP shouldn't matter I wouldn't think, because it would be the same as you signing up yourself. You might have an issue if you attempt to do duplicate offers (ones you've already completed @ YF360G that are also available on YPS34F) because of the same IP.[/quote]
If I sign up for this at someone elses house and do the offers there too, I should be cool right? She is going to be using all of her info for this site and the offers, she will be doing all of the cancellations too. I just want to be sure the tax thing isnt per household, it is per person. I plan on continuing the use of yf360 in my name so I can get some of the upcoming games. thanks for your help.

If the IPs are different I would think you'd be safe. If you have the items shipped to the same address though, TRAINN might notice and could technically suspend both accounts.

Why don't you just start the YPS34F and have your mom do the offers like you intend?

From the T&C:
"4. Individuals are permitted to create one account for each of our sites. Creating multiple accounts for one site is a violation of the Terms and Conditions and will result in action against your account(s). "

Now, you can have a different account for each site (one for yf360 and one for the PS3) - I know this, because that is how I have it setup (with different emails, so I can keep track of the offers).

Also from the T&C:
"7. Each user MUST complete their own offer requirements. Users may not solicit, request, ask, or otherwise permit, another individual to complete their offer for them."

Thus, you can have it in your name, but you cannot have your mom do it for you. She can have her own account and do the offers for the PS3, as long as you do not have a PS3 account, as well.

As long as everything is ion your mom's name and she does the offers, you'll be fine, and the taxes will be on her.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Wow just got another $30 charge today from PENDING PAYMENT 8007127222 IA... Wierd, So yea 2 charges in the last day and I have canceled all my trials. :cry: I used a Paypal VCC and both charges are under Pending, so they probably won't go through right? Because of the one time use card?[/quote]

Wow, last time I use a Paypal VCC. They don't protect you for shit. The Google Money Tree payment went through and now I have to file a dispute with the BBB. Anyone know who PENDING PAYMENT is? The number is bogus. :cry: From now on I stick with Visa Gift cards and atm I am out $100. :booty:

I WOULD ADVISE READING THIS AS WELL: http://www.workathometruth.com/blog/2008/11/19/google-money-tree-complaints/

bread's done
Back