Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='mojoe_24']So I have a Viso Gift Card I've been using. Only things I've done with it is Amazing Webstore, Google Money Tree, and Grants for Us (or something like that). Today I noticed a $20 charge on my card. Anyone know what company it would be from?[/quote]

Check the transaction page for the gift card. It should show the name next to the charge.

Yeah, I did that but it doesn't say a name. It just says there was a $20.00 transaction. And I know I didn't use it because I was at my friend's church when the transaction is said to have happened. I'll be calling the 3 of them tomorrow regarding the charge and if none of them take credit for it I'll be calling to dispute.

[quote name='poolshark181']anyone think they'll add rock band 2 drums to the site?[/quote]

We are all wish they would just add any new games or accessories to the site. Meanwhile I have just wasted two credits on guitar hero world tour for my little cousins. And might have to order another for the other cousins, family is killing my credits.

Wow, it sure has been awhile since they updated their games page. I realize there is not a ton coming out in January, but I imagine that at least some people would be interested in the LOTR game, and Skate 2 comes out next week... makes me nervous about February, when there are titles that I personally care about coming out.

[quote name='spamminator']Anyone get an answer to a support ticket in the last month? I had one open since 12/10 with no response...[/quote]

Something weird happened around that time. I had opened three tickets about a week apart each and neither got a response. I finally had to post on the anything4free forums (where Alan from TRAINN posts) to see what the deal was. He didn't specify, but it did get my ticket answered.

Try opening another one. If it isn't responded to after two full days, you may need to post over there.

I had an offer credit twice on my account for some reason, been about a week and still there, should i send in a support ticket to have them remove it, or order a game and see what happens.

[quote name='classact']I had an offer credit twice on my account for some reason, been about a week and still there, should i send in a support ticket to have them remove it, or order a game and see what happens.[/quote]

Best not to risk it, as it would likely fall under the label of abuse of the site, which is a bannable violation. I'd just let them know what happened. It happened to me once, and I just sent the support ticket, and they removed the extra credit and thanked me for letting them know.

if it gave you your 2nd credit then the quickest way to resolve this is to order a game. within a few days it should say your order was canceled and one of your credits will say 'duplicate' in front of it

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Wow, it sure has been awhile since they updated their games page. I realize there is not a ton coming out in January, but I imagine that at least some people would be interested in the LOTR game, and Skate 2 comes out next week... makes me nervous about February, when there are titles that I personally care about coming out.[/quote]

I asked TRAINN about this and they said the January update should be coming in a few days.

And to the person who asked for Google Money Tree's number, it's 1-866-870-4257

[quote name='crazydom2']Can somebody give me the number for google money tree? I thought I wrote it down but the number I wrote down isn't working.[/quote]

its [FONT=&quot]1-866-870-4257[/FONT], but next time, check the OP, it's listed there

[quote name='Mizzou75']i hope they update soon, because I want to order MLB Front Office Manager[/quote]

Waste of credits your better off waiting 2 weeks then getting it used for 30 bucks.

Hey Guys,
Haven't done this since May 08 and was hoping for some suggestions on what offers to do that are currently on the site.

I only like doing offers that are $5 or less out of pocket and where you don't have to return anything...any suggestions within that range???

Thanks in advance!

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']Hey Guys,
Haven't done this since May 08 and was hoping for some suggestions on what offers to do that are currently on the site.

I only like doing offers that are $5 or less out of pocket and where you don't have to return anything...any suggestions within that range???

Thanks in advance![/quote]

My suggestion is do the OP.

Didnt realize the op had been updated recently...last time I checked this thread it was outdated/anything current I had already done...I give these new offers a shot....

As a suggestion, I would do Google Money Tree as it's only about $3.38 and you don't have to return anything. You do receive some sort of kit but you don't have to return it.

these are the ones i've done and had no problems with...also, the first 2 are from the same company, i was lucky enough to get credit from both, i dunno if it works for any1 so do at ur own risk:
amazing webstores ($2.95)
eSuccess2u ($2.95)
EyeMyCredit ($0, same company as freecreditreport.com, but it credits faster)
Credit Check Total ($0)
EZ Grant Source ($3.95)
Google Money Tree ($3.88)
Media Mogul Me ($1, but they put a $29.95 pending charge until u cancel)
Bloockbuster (~$10, can cancel online)
Gamefly (~$10, can cancel online)
eMusic (~$12, can cancel online)

[quote name='adonis 27']these are the ones i've done and had no problems with...also, the first 2 are from the same company, i was lucky enough to get credit from both, i dunno if it works for any1 so do at ur own risk:
amazing webstores ($2.95)
eSuccess2u ($2.95)
EyeMyCredit ($0, same company as freecreditreport.com, but it credits faster)
Credit Check Total ($0)
EZ Grant Source ($3.95)
Google Money Tree ($3.88)
Media Mogul Me ($1, but they put a $29.95 pending charge until u cancel)
Bloockbuster (~$10, can cancel online)
Gamefly (~$10, can cancel online)
eMusic (~$12, can cancel online)[/quote]

Are the credit ones really $0? There are no fees or anything? I was thinking of doing them since I'm 18 now.

[quote name='nyj1218']if it gave you your 2nd credit then the quickest way to resolve this is to order a game. within a few days it should say your order was canceled and one of your credits will say 'duplicate' in front of it[/quote]

Not always the case as I was able to receive a game only doing 1 offer thanks to a duplicate credit...I also assumed the order would be canceled and that would straighten out my account,but I was pleasantly surprised when the game actually shipped!!!

EDIT: Thanks for the suggestions Theone & Adonis 27,I have list of about 14 potential offers I can do...

Quick question though: Theres currently 4 "grant" offers on page 4 of the offers section,one of which is mentioned in the OP (that being Government Grants).Any info on the 3 ?? Has anyone tried them? Are they all tied to the same company?? If no one has nay info I'll just look through all 4 offers/sites,but I figured someone may already have some insight on them.

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']Not always the case as I was able to receive a game only doing 1 offer thanks to a duplicate credit...I also assumed the order would be canceled and that would straighten out my account,but I was pleasantly surprised when the game actually shipped!!!

EDIT: Thanks for the suggestions Theone & Adonis 27,I have list of about 14 potential offers I can do...

Quick question though: Theres currently 4 "grant" offers on page 4 of the offers section,one of which is mentioned in the OP (that being Government Grants).Any info on the 3 ?? Has anyone tried them? Are they all tied to the same company?? If no one has nay info I'll just look through all 4 offers/sites,but I figured someone may already have some insight on them.[/quote]

I've only done EZ Grant Source and it was pretty easy. I hear 2 of the others are tied together.

[quote name='The0ne']Are the credit ones really $0? There are no fees or anything? I was thinking of doing them since I'm 18 now.[/quote]

yeah, they are free....u DO however have to provide you SSN if you are fine with that. They ask for a credit card just in case u want to continue ur membership....i typically cancel 2-3 days after signing up, cuz i think 1 of em charges u a $3 fee after the 3-4th day? A HEADS UP tho...i recently heard (after i signed up haha) that credit checks lower ur credit....i don't know by how much, but it can't be too much?

as for the grant 1s, i'd only do Grant Every Day (which i forgot to mention) and EZ Grant Source...both are REALLY easy to cancel and no games were played...i'm not sure about the other 1's tho, might wana keep asking

[quote name='adonis 27']yeah, they are free....u DO however have to provide you SSN if you are fine with that. They ask for a credit card just in case u want to continue ur membership....i typically cancel 2-3 days after signing up, cuz i think 1 of em charges u a $3 fee after the 3-4th day? A HEADS UP tho...i recently heard (after i signed up haha) that credit checks lower ur credit....i don't know by how much, but it can't be too much?

as for the grant 1s, i'd only do Grant Every Day (which i forgot to mention) and EZ Grant Source...both are REALLY easy to cancel and no games were played...i'm not sure about the other 1's tho, might wana keep asking[/quote]

Hmm, yeah I knew you need a SSN. Which ones have you done those? Because there are 3 of them on there (eyemycredit, freecreditreport, and creditchecktotal).

[quote name='The0ne']Hmm, yeah I knew you need a SSN. Which ones have you done those? Because there are 3 of them on there (eyemycredit, freecreditreport, and creditchecktotal).[/QUOTE]
I've done EyeMyCredit and Credit Check Total. Both were instant credits and easy cancellations. Another is ProtectMyID, which is from the same company as Credit Check Total.

[quote name='The0ne']Hmm, yeah I knew you need a SSN. Which ones have you done those? Because there are 3 of them on there (eyemycredit, freecreditreport, and creditchecktotal).[/quote]

i've done all 4 actually. I did freecreditreport.com when i first signed up (in july) and then i did credit check total, and then later (in nov) i did eyemycredit. Eyemycredit and freecreditreport.com are both the same, but eyemycredit was almost instant credit for me, whereas freecreditreport.com took 4 days. Both are VERY easy to cancel, u just have to fight thru the offers they throw at u. Credit Check Total is basically the same. I also did ProtectMyID, but on my GFs account, and its just like the others.

I would personally go for EyeMyCredit and Credit Check Total because they are the quickest creditors and fairly easy to cancel...I think Credit Check Total charges a $3 if u don't cancel after 3 days, so be careful.

[quote name='St4rgalaqtic']Waste of credits your better off waiting 2 weeks then getting it used for 30 bucks.[/quote]

I'm a college student with no income. This is how I get games I want.

[quote name='Tsukento']Just signed up with Credit Check Total.

How long should it take for this site to actually credit me for signing up?[/quote]

Read the 1st page of this thread, it gives all offer details.

I copied and pasted this info straight from there...

Credit Check Total
Cost: Free
Trial Duration: 7 days
Cancellation Number: 1-866-506-7894
Hours: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM Mon-Fri and 8:00 - 5:00 Sat and Sun PST
Special Notes: Have to provide your SSN, but the site is run by Experian, one of the 3 major credit bureaus, so they only use it to look up your credit report. $30 if not canceled within 7 days. Credited instantly for me.

[quote name='Tsukento']I suppose I have to wait then. Haven't been credited and the main site is showing the click history as "pending." :\[/quote]

They stay pending for 7 days. You can't file an MCR until 7 days have passed, so it stays as "pending"

I was wondering. I currently have 2 credits right now. If I was to do another offer, would I have 3 credits or no? How would that work?

[quote name='The0ne']I was wondering. I currently have 2 credits right now. If I was to do another offer, would I have 3 credits or no? How would that work?[/quote]

I believe that once you order your game, you click the reset my account button and then your third credit will appear. That's what it has done for me in the past.

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']ok,so I tried doing EZ Grant Source and it said "you are not eligable for this promotion" after I put in my CC info...has this happened to anyone else???[/QUOTE]

Ya that happened to me when I first tried, but after like a week or two, I tried again n it worked...so maybe just wait a bit?

Thanks,I'll do that....another question:

When trying to do Government Grants after putting in my cc info and submitting the order it takes to a page for a completely different offer...now a few offers do this and at the bottom they will have an option saying "no thanks,take me to confirmation page" but this page has no way of bypassing it except by accepting it or closing the window...has this happened to anyone else ?? Any way around this??

[quote name='The0ne']I have a feeling the update won't appear till after Skate 2 is out :([/quote]

Just got the following in response to a support ticket

"The site update is occurring tomorrow (1/16)."

They told me 2 weeks ago that it would happen "next week" but this is the first time I've ever received an update response that had an exact date attached to it so we'll see... Pretty bold to give a date if it's not going to happen.

Also worth mentioning on my end regarding Credit Check Total that aside for waiting for close to 15 minutes on hold, I got my trial canceled with absolutely no hassle and received a confirmation e-mail about the cancellation within the very moment the rep said it was sent out.

So definitely go with them if you haven't already for a freebie.

[quote name='alivetilldawn']I'm thinking about signing up for this, get Gears of War 2 or Fallout, anybody want the referral that could help?[/quote]

here ya go
click this link to sign up
http://Games.MegaFreebie.com?referral=7024

also, i have done more than 90% of current offers, if you sign up through me ill be happy to provide you extensive help regarding any offers

good luck :)

if anyone is interested in megafreebies, feel free to shoot me a pm for information on signing up, also, i have done over 90% of current offers so feel free to ask away

[quote name='QuenteK25']Just got the following in response to a support ticket

They told me 2 weeks ago that it would happen "next week" but this is the first time I've ever received an update response that had an exact date attached to it so we'll see... Pretty bold to give a date if it's not going to happen.[/quote]

sweet! thanks for the heads up...hopefully they follow thru with this too...i was looking at a release date chart, January is pretty slim of games, maybe they'll be adding February games as well? or a bunch of accessories? (C'Mon 60GB HDD :whistle2:# (i'm not sure if thats a smiley crossing his fingers or not...if it isn't, then my bad haha))

[quote name='Tsukento']Also worth mentioning on my end regarding Credit Check Total that aside for waiting for close to 15 minutes on hold, I got my trial canceled with absolutely no hassle and received a confirmation e-mail about the cancellation within the very moment the rep said it was sent out.

So definitely go with them if you haven't already for a freebie.[/quote]

just remember that it does take ur credit score down a bit

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='QuenteK25']Just got the following in response to a support ticket

They told me 2 weeks ago that it would happen "next week" but this is the first time I've ever received an update response that had an exact date attached to it so we'll see... Pretty bold to give a date if it's not going to happen.[/quote]

They weren't lying. The site has updated. Games added:

Sonic's Genesis Collection
OneChanbara: Samurai Squad
Street Fighter IV FightPad
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
X Blades
Afro Samurai
MLB Front Office Manager
Skate 2
Stoked
Championship Paintball 2009
Lord of the Rings: Conquest