Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

Update to my stuff above:

Turns out they "didn't cancel" the Home Money Experts trial, even though I've now called and "Allen" has told me twice that both trials were canceled.

So, they still wanted me to pay for the month that I "didn't cancel".

I wasn't putting up with that bullshit, and stating that I would take the issue up with my credit card company quickly got me a refund. Assuming the refund goes through within the next couple days, I guess I won't have to file a chargeback on them.

So, make damn sure you stress (multiple times) that you have two accounts with them (assuming you did both Media Mogul and Home Money Experts).

And I officially hate "Allen".

Don't forget that you HAVE to write down confirmation numbers somwhere. This kind of stuff doesn't happen often, but if you don't have your info when it does you're screwed.

[quote name='munch']Don't forget that you HAVE to write down confirmation numbers somwhere. This kind of stuff doesn't happen often, but if you don't have your info when it does you're screwed.[/quote]

True, though I was able to talk my way through the refund without having them. (I was at work, and the numbers were at home.)

[quote name='Rig']Update to my stuff above:

Turns out they "didn't cancel" the Home Money Experts trial, even though I've now called and "Allen" has told me twice that both trials were canceled.

So, they still wanted me to pay for the month that I "didn't cancel".

I wasn't putting up with that bullshit, and stating that I would take the issue up with my credit card company quickly got me a refund. Assuming the refund goes through within the next couple days, I guess I won't have to file a chargeback on them.

So, make damn sure you stress (multiple times) that you have two accounts with them (assuming you did both Media Mogul and Home Money Experts).

And I officially hate "Allen".[/quote]

I wish I couldve done that with GMT, but I used a debit card.

Why did eMusic charge me the $12 if im on the free trial? Geez every single offer I do ends up being an issue. Im getting fucking aggravated already.

Thats it. Im done with this. eMusic is now claiming I signed up for a 30day subscription when it was supposed to be a trial. I followed the link that Trainns website sent me to. I keep getting screwed over with this stupid site. I already lost about $90 due to stupidity. Im getting mysterious charges on my card from sites that gave me errors upon signing up. Ezgrant billed me $3.95, i have another charge for $3.95 for a photo reading cd...wtf is that? Yahoo success center never refunded my $2.95 after I cancelled....and they didnt ship me anything. Emusic just got me for $12, GMT robbed me for $72 plus a $2 shipping charge and never shipped me anything either. This is too much. Im done with this stuff after I get my 2 MCRs....if I even get it. At least I have a skate 2 on the way...but I basically just overpaid for it. So much for my hard earned money.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='n0t0ryus1']Why did eMusic charge me the $12 if im on the free trial? Geez every single offer I do ends up being an issue. Im getting fucking aggravated already.

Thats it. Im done with this. eMusic is now claiming I signed up for a 30day subscription when it was supposed to be a trial. I followed the link that Trainns website sent me to. I keep getting screwed over with this stupid site. I already lost about $90 due to stupidity. Im getting mysterious charges on my card from sites that gave me errors upon signing up. Ezgrant billed me $3.95, i have another charge for $3.95 for a photo reading cd...wtf is that? Yahoo success center never refunded my $2.95 after I cancelled....and they didnt ship me anything. Emusic just got me for $12, GMT robbed me for $72 plus a $2 shipping charge and never shipped me anything either. This is too much. Im done with this stuff after I get my 2 MCRs....if I even get it. At least I have a skate 2 on the way...but I basically just overpaid for it. So much for my hard earned money.[/quote]

All the trials have costs to them. Emusic isnt a free trial, its a 30 day membership. All the other charges with the exception of the $72 are shipping charges. You apparently didn't cancel in time for GMT. Learn to read fine print.

[quote name='GBmanNC']All the trials have costs to them. Emusic isnt a free trial, its a 30 day membership. All the other charges with the exception of the $72 are shipping charges. You apparently didn't cancel in time for GMT. Learn to read fine print.[/quote]

Ok my mistake. I couldve sworn i read it was a 30day trial. As for the rest of the "shipping charges", I was under the impression that when you pay for something to be shipped...ur actually shipped that item. Trust me, I had everything down to a tee. Had a word document listing what offers ive done, when to cancel em, phone numbers, cancellation numbers, everything. Yes, i missed cancellation by a couple of minutes according to GMT because of time zone differences, but that doesnt change the fact that I saw the charge pending on my account a day before the trial was over. I let that one slide...But now all these other charges from god knows where are whats annoying me. I tried to sign up for a few offers and I would always get errors or nothing loads. Sometimes i would recieve confirmation emails after I was charged...

Anyone know wtf photo reading cd is?

do PWW offers not accept visa gc's anymore?
i used a visa gc like 2 weeks ago on forex and it worked, but today i bought a new gc (same kind) and amazing web stores wont take it..it says check address and security code and try again

Just did the eSuccess2U offer and it credited instantly. Fastest credit in a long time (or at all for that matter). Just gotta wait for SFIV now

Hey guys I need some help. Some of these things arent listed on the front page, or they just arent clear. Ive done about 20 offers and I am looking for some I can do that do not involve shipping anything back, and are relatively cheap (under $10). Video Professor seems to be a popular one, if any one can post info on that it would be much appreciated. Is emusic legit? Those are the only 2 i can see that I havent done that arent run by PWW (which I have manged to do 4 different offers from, the others wont work for me) but i want to make sure I wont find any unknown charges and be safe so i figured i would ask for help. Also has anyone been charged by "mycashmaster.com" ? I just got a $35 charge from them and I havent done an offer in about a month. Thanks.

This is weird....Clicked the reset button on my account (haven't picked a game yet) and it still has the 2 checkmarks saying I competed 2 offers. Check my email, and Tranin sent 2 more confirmations that I did the esuccess2u offer.

Think I will get away with it? (most likely not, I'm guessing)

[quote name='ZerotypeX']This is weird....Clicked the reset button on my account (haven't picked a game yet) and it still has the 2 checkmarks saying I competed 2 offers. Check my email, and Tranin sent 2 more confirmations that I did the esuccess2u offer.

Think I will get away with it? (most likely not, I'm guessing)[/quote]

I wouldnt risk it, Trainn may close your account. Send them an email, they may even let you keep the credit.

[quote name='queefdemon']Hey guys I need some help. Some of these things arent listed on the front page, or they just arent clear. Ive done about 20 offers and I am looking for some I can do that do not involve shipping anything back, and are relatively cheap (under $10). Video Professor seems to be a popular one, if any one can post info on that it would be much appreciated. Is emusic legit? Those are the only 2 i can see that I havent done that arent run by PWW (which I have manged to do 4 different offers from, the others wont work for me) but i want to make sure I wont find any unknown charges and be safe so i figured i would ask for help. Also has anyone been charged by "mycashmaster.com" ? I just got a $35 charge from them and I havent done an offer in about a month. Thanks.[/quote]

yeah i've done Video Professor...pick Learn Wireless Networking, its $3.67 or something like that....then after you get the CDs, call the number they supply you and cancel, ASK for an RMA #, sometimes they don't let you know (sneaky P.o.S.). When returning it, write down the RMA # on the FRONT of the package in the corner or something, but where its still easy to spot. MAKE SURE to get a Delivery Confirmation (an extra $0.75). This will be able to prove they received it, IF they give you trouble. The return address is the exact same its shipped from, its something like:
Video Professor
xxxx West 2nd (St./Ave)
Unit 15
Denver, CO xxxxx

after purchasing and shipping, it adds up to $10.

eMusic is legit...it takes 2-4 days to credit (in most cases) and its VERY easy to cancel. You go to your account and click cancel and just keep hitting it until its says you have.

hope that helps :)

I got two credits for Bureau Tools RX and they didnt do anything, though when I ordered, I didn't use them at the same time. I had four credits: random credit+RX credit for one game, then another RX credit+another random credit for game two.

I canceled Google Money Tree a few days ago. It took a few minutes and they pestered me a bit to keep it but I just said "No, I would like to cancel my trial as I don't currently need the service after checking it out. I may rejoin in the future if I discover a need for the service".

That got them to stop attempting to get me to keep it and they canceled it for me.

eSuccess2u tried to pull a fast one on me.

I signed up on the 31st, waited a few days. I called to cancel, which was very easy and painless, on the 3rd. Got a confirmation number and everything, made sure to write it down. Then, yesterday, I checked my credit card online statement and they had charged me the initial 2.95 AND 59.90, BOTH on the 2nd. I called them back immediately, had to give them my confirmation number (which ensures importance of it) and the guy on the line said.. "Yeah, that should not have happened, I'll send out the paperwork right now. You can use the same confirmation number for this and I'll go ahead and send the papers to your bank to refund you."

So, hopefully, it will all end well.

Just called up to cancel Rapid Reading and the lady tried pretty hard to keep me. She wanted to know why I wanted to cancel it if I just recieved the package yesterday lol. I told her it just wasnt for me since I already know how to read and she just went on to explaining the program bla bla bla...but overall she was polite. I had to come up with excuses on the fly! Wasnt expecting this haha!

Just did 2 offers yesterday (checktotal and freecreditreport). Still haven't received credit. Hope I don't have to wait the 7 days to file a dumb missing credit report thing

My Netflix credited twice o_O (I filed an MCR)

Cool, I guess? Hopefully they ignore it...hehe. :D

Debating on ordering something before the Feb update, which I am (im)patiently awaiting. sdksngkdjshg need sf4!!

Funny you say that hope... one of my offers credited twice today. Does the extra credit usually get taken away, or do they leave it? :p Sorry if that has been covered in the thread already.

[quote name='hopeunknown']
Debating on ordering something before the Feb update, which I am (im)patiently awaiting. sdksngkdjshg need sf4!![/quote]

Yeah I was thinking about Street Fighter 4 as well, but I am not going to chance it I will pick it up at ebgames or bestbuy.

Yeah it happened to me, took them like 6 months to do anything about it though. i had something on pre-order and they put a hold on my account. after a couple of days they told me what the problem was and said i had to do another offer because of the duplicate. did it and it was all good.

[quote name='jfuze']Funny you say that hope... one of my offers credited twice today. Does the extra credit usually get taken away, or do they leave it? :p Sorry if that has been covered in the thread already.[/quote]

Yeah it happened to me, took them like 6 months to do anything about it though. i had something on pre-order and they put a hold on my account. after a couple of days they told me what the problem was and said i had to do another offer because of the duplicate. did it and it was all good.

Well, I contacted them through the... well, the contact me page and bugged them about my points not going through (even though it'd only been 1 day lol) and a few hours later, my offers got credited. I guess I picked Fallout 3! It's in my order history now (processing).

I don't have to do another offer to receive it right? Just double checking 'cuz when I click on the 'offers' page, it says "Complete 2 offers to receive your item!" Which I'm guessing it's reffering to another game... Seems obvious but there's that fraction of me still being a little unsure... I don't know. Seems too good to be true lol First time doing anything like this so...... =P I'm still going through that "1st timer" feeling

need 2 credits. i guess im looking at sf4 but im not sure; i need to see the games coming out.

not sure if its been posted but it looks like and old favorite, 'Video Professor' is back in the offer section. if i remember correctly that one requires sending something back in the mail but not 100% on it.

for people who have RECENTLY ordered the 4000 Marketplace Points, did your order take a long time to process? Cuz the first time i ordered it, it went thru within a day or so...its been a week and it hasn't gone thru...which is really annoying because my friend ordered Xbox Live and his was shipped within hours.

[quote name='adonis 27']for people who have RECENTLY ordered the 4000 Marketplace Points, did your order take a long time to process? Cuz the first time i ordered it, it went thru within a day or so...its been a week and it hasn't gone thru...which is really annoying because my friend ordered Xbox Live and his was shipped within hours.[/quote]

it took less than a week for mine.

Hey, I submitted an MCR two weeks ago and haven't heard anything back from YF360G.com ... they said 10 business days max. What should I do now, create a support ticket or what?

Thanks

[quote name='kattman']Hey, I submitted an MCR two weeks ago and haven't heard anything back from YF360G.com ... they said 10 business days max. What should I do now, create a support ticket or what?

Thanks[/quote]

I don't think they say 10 business days "max" anywhere. It's more of an estimate. All of mine have taken longer than 10 business days.

[quote name='QuenteK25']I don't think they say 10 business days "max" anywhere. It's more of an estimate. All of mine have taken longer than 10 business days.[/quote]

Well that sux! :)

What's the usual turnaround time?

I got my first game! Yay!

Did the offers on Sunday, received credit by Monday, ordered GTA4 on Tuesday, and got it from Amazon on Friday. Life is friggin' good!

im waiting for STOKED, it said shipped jan 27, but its all good ive always received my games. i expect it maybe come tomorrow

trainn = aholes i got return credit msg for game and its -$10, $60 instead of $70 credit because "they used a promotion code", it was for a regular $59.99 game, but they got it for $49.99 bull...

[quote name='armageddon']trainn = aholes i got return credit msg for game and its -$10, $60 instead of $70 credit because "they used a promotion code", it was for a regular $59.99 game, but they got it for $49.99 bull...[/quote]

That's a pretty lame complaint....they provided their promised service to you. They got you the game you ordered.

[quote name='armageddon']trainn = aholes i got return credit msg for game and its -$10, $60 instead of $70 credit because "they used a promotion code", it was for a regular $59.99 game, but they got it for $49.99 bull...[/QUOTE]

How are the "aholes" their objective is to give you the game regardless of what kind of promotiion they used.Some of you people are ungrateful.

[quote name='QuenteK25']That's a pretty lame complaint....they provided their promised service to you. They got you the game you ordered.[/quote]

[quote name='Mugen']How are the "aholes" their objective is to give you the game regardless of what kind of promotiion they used.Some of you people are ungrateful.[/quote]
way to copy eachother. im so ungrateful because they cheated me out of 10 dollars. I dont want a game when I can have money, in fact i dont have an xbox 360 and barely play ps3. and each value is listed at 59.99 so thats what i expect.

[quote name='armageddon']way to copy eachother. im so ungrateful because they cheated me out of 10 dollars. I dont want a game when I can have money, in fact i dont have an xbox 360 and barely play ps3. and each value is listed at 59.99 so thats what i expect.[/quote]

If you want money rather than games sign up for one of the cash sites. You signed up for yourfree360GAMES.com and you got a game. What you did with it from there is entirely your deal and does not fall back on the GAME site.

I have 5 dollars on my paypal and no credit card -
What offer should I do (eyeing free credit report) and how to I link my paypal?

I apologize but I was hoping to get this information to get 3604free (and then 360games4free) so I can't sign right now. And why do people say "for only 10 dollars"? Is there fees?

bread's done
Back