Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='miktau']Ughh still have not gotten sfIV. Anyone gotten it yet.[/quote]

[quote name='adonis 27']my Street Fighter IV shipped yesterday and i got it today, so stoked to play that tomorrow (gotta study for a test tonight :( )

hope they update the offers here soon[/quote]

[quote name='Moose_Man']Lol yah I dunno, I sent an MCR about a month and a half ago and still no response. Sent a support ticket about said MCR 2 weeks ago still no response. Yet my SFIV shipped within a day of being approved.

edit: Uhm UPS just knocked on my door the same second I submitted that reply lol. Hell yah about to play SFIV. Very fast shipping. Came from amazon.[/quote]

[quote name='St4rgalaqtic']Just got my SF4 its going to be a great weekend.[/quote]

SF 4 is pretty sick, i've barely played it, but i already know who my fav. characters r (from the original 16 or so they give you)
Ken/Ryu
Zangief
Crimson Viper (i think that's her name)
El Fuerte

think i'll be up for a challenge in a few days (kind of busy this week) if any1 is down?

Last edited by a moderator:
I had some problems cancelling "Forex Global trading".

I called both numbers listed on the OP, 866-396-5696 and 800-479-0979. They both told me they had no record of me. Then I called, 866-361-7971, which is the number listed when they billed the 2.95 on my statement.

At first I got the machine, when I called back someone picked up and transfered me to some A-hole who asked for my phone number. He looked up two different numbers and replied "nope" to each, then didn't say anything else. So I asked him if theres any other info he could use. He said "what's your name?," and a millisecond after I told him he said my account was cancelled and gave me a cancellation number.

Long story short, if they have trouble looking you up in the system for the two numbers listed in the OP, try 866-361-7971. Beware you might get a jerk.

EDIT: Looking back through the older posts, it seems some people were billed on the morning of the sixth day. I cancelled on the 6th day and have not been billed yet.

I wonder how they fulfill items like the SF4 fightpad if they are sold out everywhere and going for crazy prices on amazon... Would Tranin just pay the ridiculous prices?

[quote name='adamonation92']I cancelled by esuccess2u and the guy gave me a confirmation #. Do i have to do something with this or am i all done?[/quote]

All you need to do is keep it, in case they were to ever bill you. If they did, you'd be able to call them and demand a refund (since it shows when you canceled).

UPS tried to deliver my SFIV, but I was at work. Blah. I always have to play this game with the UPS guy. :bomb:

[quote name='chewster777']I wonder how they fulfill items like the SF4 fightpad if they are sold out everywhere and going for crazy prices on amazon... Would Tranin just pay the ridiculous prices?[/QUOTE]

The same way they fulfilled the many Guitar Hero games that experienced shortages: by making you wait and wait... and wait.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']The same way they fulfilled the many Guitar Hero games that experienced shortages: by making you wait and wait... and wait.[/quote]
Ahhhhhh! Scratch that idea then. I'll rather go hunt for one on my own.

[quote name='Rig']All you need to do is keep it, in case they were to ever bill you. If they did, you'd be able to call them and demand a refund (since it shows when you canceled).

UPS tried to deliver my SFIV, but I was at work. Blah. I always have to play this game with the UPS guy. :bomb:[/quote]

You should have a chill UPS/Fedex guy like I do, doesn't care if I am home, just drops it off at my doorstep. :lol: Btw, you canceled Rapid Reading yet? I am kind of regretting it now because it will probably cost $10 or so to ship back the package, I wasn't expecting it to be so big.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']You should have a chill UPS/Fedex guy like I do, doesn't care if I am home, just drops it off at my doorstep. :lol: Btw, you canceled Rapid Reading yet? I am kind of regretting it now because it will probably cost $10 or so to ship back the package, I wasn't expecting it to be so big.[/quote]

I haven't received the stuff yet.

But, it won't cost you $10. Probably like $2. Tell the post office you want to send it Media Mail with DC. Books qualify for Media Mail, and AFAIK, there's no package size limit.

[quote name='becker4546']I had some problems cancelling "Forex Global trading".

I called both numbers listed on the OP, 866-396-5696 and 800-479-0979. They both told me they had no record of me. Then I called, 866-361-7971, which is the number listed when they billed the 2.95 on my statement.

At first I got the machine, when I called back someone picked up and transfered me to some A-hole who asked for my phone number. He looked up two different numbers and replied "nope" to each, then didn't say anything else. So I asked him if theres any other info he could use. He said "what's your name?," and a millisecond after I told him he said my account was cancelled and gave me a cancellation number.

Long story short, if they have trouble looking you up in the system for the two numbers listed in the OP, try 866-361-7971. Beware you might get a jerk.

EDIT: Looking back through the older posts, it seems some people were billed on the morning of the sixth day. I cancelled on the 6th day and have not been billed yet.[/QUOTE]

With all of that hassle, did the offer credit?

open a check card (what I use) You don't have to use the credit card, shouldn't have any fees for using the check card.

QUESTION: When you get one of 'em games from Amazon, how exactly do you return it? I'm guessing you go here http://www.amazon.com/gp/css/returns/homepage.html/ and return it as a gift? Real question is: Is the refund a gift card for amazon or does it go to straight your credit card/paypal account?

[quote name='ill_coyote']open a check card (what I use) You don't have to use the credit card, shouldn't have any fees for using the check card.

QUESTION: When you get one of 'em games from Amazon, how exactly do you return it? I'm guessing you go here http://www.amazon.com/gp/css/returns/homepage.html/ and return it as a gift? Real question is: Is the refund a gift card for amazon or does it go to straight your credit card/paypal account?[/quote]

Yes, return as a gift. You get an Amazon gift card (code).

But don't complain in here if they block/ban/deny credit in any way. It's been kinda iffy for others returning items recently.

Finally starting to get back into this now that my computer is fixed. Just did
Forex Global Trading and it credited in 1 sec.

Tried doing Amazing Web ----- but it said payment denied or w/e. Can you not use a debit card. Same goes for the grant offers. If nothing else works I guess I will do QuickBooks

Edit: At first I thought they gave me mulitple credits but they didn't......just 4 emails of this.

This email is to confirm that you have completed the Forex Global Trading offer.

Regards,
Transcendent Innovations
www.trainn.org

Please Note: This is an automated response, please do not reply!

Holy fuck. I am trying to cancel Rapid Reading and I have been waiting for 10 minutes on hold... :cry:

EDIT: Finally someone answered. 19 minute call.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Holy fuck. I am trying to cancel Rapid Reading and I have been waiting for 10 minutes on hold... :cry:[/quote]

Let us know how that goes. I gotta cancel that offer also in a few days.

[quote name='FlamingMoogles']Let us know how that goes. I gotta cancel that offer also in a few days.[/quote]

Got my RMA #. Gonna return it through Media Mail like Rig said to. It weighs 4.2 pounds so it should only cost $4, hopefully it doesn't get lost. :lol:

[quote name='BarbblerElf']Finally starting to get back into this now that my computer is fixed. Just did
Forex Global Trading and it credited in 1 sec.

Tried doing Amazing Web ----- but it said payment denied or w/e. Can you not use a debit card. Same goes for the grant offers. If nothing else works I guess I will do QuickBooks

Edit: At first I thought they gave me mulitple credits but they didn't......just 4 emails of this.[/QUOTE]

I feel that you are lucky. Just did the offer earlier today and still nothing. Have you done any of the other PWW offers, the company related to Forex? And I did one of the grant offers that was supposed to credit same day and it didn't go through for 3 business days, 5 days total.

Has the board ever come to a consensus as to why the crediting times seem to change for mostly everyone? I've had just one instant credit and everything else has involved a wait. Also had to do one MCR that went through.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Did anyone's Star Ocean 4 ship yet?[/quote]

Actually, just got a shipping confirmation about ten minutes ago.

[quote name='ill_coyote']open a check card (what I use) You don't have to use the credit card, shouldn't have any fees for using the check card.

QUESTION: When you get one of 'em games from Amazon, how exactly do you return it? I'm guessing you go here http://www.amazon.com/gp/css/returns/homepage.html/ and return it as a gift? Real question is: Is the refund a gift card for amazon or does it go to straight your credit card/paypal account?[/quote]

I can't, my parents won't let me lol.

[quote name='OMEGAMAN']I feel that you are lucky. Just did the offer earlier today and still nothing. Have you done any of the other PWW offers, the company related to Forex? And I did one of the grant offers that was supposed to credit same day and it didn't go through for 3 business days, 5 days total.

Has the board ever come to a consensus as to why the crediting times seem to change for mostly everyone? I've had just one instant credit and everything else has involved a wait. Also had to do one MCR that went through.[/quote]

No I don't think I have done any other PWW offeres but not that lucky since 3 offers I did I can't get credit for since "The first time I signed up for the website was not through yf360g.com" or w/e their excuse was. I need to do 1 more offer for me to get Star Ocean 4

[quote name='BarbblerElf']No I don't think I have done any other PWW offeres but not that lucky since 3 offers I did I can't get credit for since "The first time I signed up for the website was not through yf360g.com" or w/e their excuse was. I need to do 1 more offer for me to get Star Ocean 4[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm one away from SFIV, and I'm going crazy waiting on Forex to credit. Its just irritating when people say they get theirs to go instantly. Is there any particular browser in use by those that get a lot of instant credits? I even do the clearing of everything before an offer which is a small pain.

Has anyone completed the Columbia House offer? The OP only lists that it works with VCC. I'm looking for a total cost on the offer and do you ship the items back?

EDIT: I just check it out, the initial shipping is $17.36, but the T&C says return at their expense within 10-day trial. Has anyone had experience with a full refund from Columbia House?

lol great easywhitie charged my card 78 bucks because the post office didnt get them their product within the cancel date even though they told me to tell the post office to return to sender, oh well i hope to get the street fighter iv pad i ordered sometime this march, got skate 2 recently

[quote name='FluxDF']Has anyone completed the Columbia House offer? The OP only lists that it works with VCC. I'm looking for a total cost on the offer and do you ship the items back?

EDIT: I just check it out, the initial shipping is $17.36, but the T&C says return at their expense within 10-day trial. Has anyone had experience with a full refund from Columbia House?[/quote]

I am wondering the same. I was about to do their offer, but their terms say like you have to buy 5 DVDs at regular price within the year, ect. I'm just going to try the grant offers again.

Got both my RRI and EasyWhite trial packages today. And the UPS guy just left them and my SFIV package outside of my apartment today.

Thankfully, I've got good neighbors!

Well I decided to give that Slim Seduction a shot. Haven't received credit after 3 days, so not sure yet that I can recommend it. I'll update concerning my experience with canceling in a few days.

alrighty did slim seduction/reduction whichever it is lol today hope to get the credit so I can place a pre-order for Resident Evil 5 yay. I read the tems of service and it said you have to return unused portion, but grndoom on pg 312 said they didn't no problems.. guess I'll ask the CS rep when I call in.

*edit* Slim seduction credited and I placed my preorder of RE5. hoorah

Well i just got my debt card overdrawn, video professor charged me 189 dollars to my card because they didnt get their package until today, even after i called and was told that they would cancel the account over 10 days before, when i even tried to sign in to the account right after i found out about the charge, they said i didnt have an account on file. ive gotten 120 bucks cash and 2 video game and ive lost over 260 dollars, now i have to wait 1-2 months for video professor to refund me

wow you really need to be more careful with picking offers. Ive done 20+ offers earning me thousands of dollars in merhcnadise form trainns many sites and havent had any major problems yet.

[quote name='Vegetto991']Well i just got my debt card overdrawn, video professor charged me 189 dollars to my card because they didnt get their package until today, even after i called and was told that they would cancel the account over 10 days before, when i even tried to sign in to the account right after i found out about the charge, they said i didnt have an account on file. ive gotten 120 bucks cash and 2 video game and ive lost over 260 dollars, now i have to wait 1-2 months for video professor to refund me[/quote]

With the issues you have posted about, it sounds like you are taking on more than you can handle. Why are your packages not arriving on time? You shouldn't wait too long to send them back. And, did you get delivery confirmation on them? You can see yourself when/if they arrived.

I feel bad for you, and I hope you get things straightened out with Video Professor.

-------

RRI and Easy White have both been sent back. RRI was $4.36 with Media Mail and DC. Easy White was easy to cancel, since you could email them and receive the RMA#.

One thing with RRI: Make sure you get their *new* return address when you call! They have a return addy on their site/emails, but the rep on the phone said it had changed this week. Not sure if I believe that, and I wanted to ask why their site wasn't updated :)lol:), but I didn't press the issue.

Either way, I definitely recommend both offers, if you don't mind returning stuff (this is mostly for munch).

[quote name='Rig']With the issues you have posted about, it sounds like you are taking on more than you can handle. Why are your packages not arriving on time? You shouldn't wait too long to send them back. And, did you get delivery confirmation on them? You can see yourself when/if they arrived.

I feel bad for you, and I hope you get things straightened out with Video Professor.

-------

RRI and Easy White have both been sent back. RRI was $4.36 with Media Mail and DC. Easy White was easy to cancel, since you could email them and receive the RMA#.

One thing with RRI: Make sure you get their *new* return address when you call! They have a return addy on their site/emails, but the rep on the phone said it had changed this week. Not sure if I believe that, and I wanted to ask why their site wasn't updated :)lol:), but I didn't press the issue.

Either way, I definitely recommend both offers, if you don't mind returning stuff (this is mostly for munch).[/quote]

Yea, I just returned mine today too. I was comparing addresses on the return label and the one the rep gave me and was like, wtf did I hear it wrong? :lol:

[quote name='Rig']With the issues you have posted about, it sounds like you are taking on more than you can handle. Why are your packages not arriving on time? You shouldn't wait too long to send them back. And, did you get delivery confirmation on them? You can see yourself when/if they arrived.

-------

Either way, I definitely recommend both offers, if you don't mind returning stuff (this is mostly for munch).[/quote]
as soon as i got video professor i returned it and easywhite refused to give me a cancellation number, or even an email saying it was canceled

slim seduction takes forever to get a phone rep. anyway, i never got credit for it. im returning the free trial thing got the rma and all. u need to put rma inside and outside. in the inside note alsos include ur name and email and reason for returning i think. plus put your original invoice in it. i will request mcr later.

and i submitted a ticket asking them something about my shipment that hasnt come yet, must have gotten lost or something. they havent responded yet, how longs it usually take

[quote name='FlamingMoogles']My order of Star Ocean 4 cancelled on me! what the heck? I just reordered it. It gave me back my credits and everything. So weird.[/quote]

That's really weird! You might want to open a support ticket and ask them what happened, just in case it happens again. Weird for it to do that automatically, especially with something like SO4 that just came out. Maybe a support person canceled it on accident.

[quote name='Vegetto991']Well i just got my debt card overdrawn, video professor charged me 189 dollars to my card because they didnt get their package until today, even after i called and was told that they would cancel the account over 10 days before, when i even tried to sign in to the account right after i found out about the charge, they said i didnt have an account on file. ive gotten 120 bucks cash and 2 video game and ive lost over 260 dollars, now i have to wait 1-2 months for video professor to refund me[/QUOTE]

Video Professor did the same thing to me. I made the mistake of not using a DC. However, I told them over and over that I did return it (which I did) and they gave me the money back. The weird thing with me is that they charged me like 2 months after I returned it.

[quote name='Rig']

Either way, I definitely recommend both offers, if you don't mind returning stuff (this is mostly for munch).[/QUOTE]

Thanks man. I'm probably going to do both of them this weekend.

bread's done
Back