Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='Sin Bin 16']I mean with the FREE offers, I don't have any credit or debt cards.[/quote]
For this site you need to either use a credit/debit card, Paypal Virtual Debit Card, or maybe a prepaid giftcard.

Edit: Star Ocean Just shipped. Ordered this morning.

Is anyone else not receiving a response for their support tickets? I sent a support ticket awhile back about my broken guitar hero guitar. They said they would contact Red Octane (I gave them the serial) and would have an exchange set up in two days. This was over a month ago. I continually tried to respond, but still no response. I set up another ticket last week asking why I was getting no response, but still nothing. This is BS

[quote name='munch']Video Professor did the same thing to me. I made the mistake of not using a DC. However, I told them over and over that I did return it (which I did) and they gave me the money back. The weird thing with me is that they charged me like 2 months after I returned it.

Thanks man. I'm probably going to do both of them this weekend.[/quote]
did it take 2months to get the money back

Just got my SFIV 5 mins ago from UPS and Amazon.com.
Shipped on the 24th and got it on the 26th. Finally faster shipping.

I also did forex. Instant credit but no emails in my spam box or anything.

hey guys, do you think in the next update, they'll have BOTH Guitar Hero: Metallica AND Chronicles of Riddick? Because if they do, I'll have no idea which game to pick (only 2 credits right now).

I'm thinking about doing Slim Seductions or Rapid Reading, any1 have goodluck with those? or bad luck? I don't mind sending stuff back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it usual for requesting missing credit to take a long time? I requested credit for an offer 2 weeks ago and they haven't said anything to me and the status still says "received" on the support page.

[quote name='pallidorus']Is it usual for requesting missing credit to take a long time? I requested credit for an offer 2 weeks ago and they haven't said anything to me and the status still says "received" on the support page.[/QUOTE]

It takes 10 business days. If there is a holiday during that time, it will take a little longer.

Yah it took over 6 weeks to get a response about an MCR lol, just to hear "sorry the advertiser hasn't contacted us about the offer so we can't credit you". Sigh.

[quote name='SoulReaver']Is anyone else not receiving a response for their support tickets? I sent a support ticket awhile back about my broken guitar hero guitar. They said they would contact Red Octane (I gave them the serial) and would have an exchange set up in two days. This was over a month ago. I continually tried to respond, but still no response. I set up another ticket last week asking why I was getting no response, but still nothing. This is BS[/quote]

i sent in a support ticket on wednesday and got a response today. i did make the priority high but i wouldnt recommend doing that unless it is an emergency

[quote name='lilredvampy']has any one tried changing there name on there account to there gf or bf name on here if so did it couse any problems?[/quote]

As in, you're simply changing the name the items get shipped to, and you're keeping the same address?

[quote name='Rig']As in, you're simply changing the name the items get shipped to, and you're keeping the same address?[/quote]
I think he means under account information, where it shows name/address

[quote name='BarbblerElf']I think he means under account information, where it shows name/address[/quote]

That address under the account really doesn't mean anything. I have my old home address listed on the account information, and have lived at/shipped to two newer home addresses.

I think the only time they really see your addy is when you place an order...since you always have to put in your address again.

[quote name='nyj1218']i sent in a support ticket on wednesday and got a response today. i did make the priority high but i wouldnt recommend doing that unless it is an emergency[/quote]

Actually, I've always made the priority high on any support ticket that I've sent in, and I've sent in 8 support tickets (one for each MCR that had taken its allotted 2 weeks). They've never said anything about it and I always get a response in good time.

[quote name='blueseraphtears']Actually, I've always made the priority high on any support ticket that I've sent in, and I've sent in 8 support tickets (one for each MCR that had taken its allotted 2 weeks). They've never said anything about it and I always get a response in good time.[/quote]

Same. In my eyes getting a credit/game I deserve is HIGH Priority :D:D:D

Hey Rig, do you know if they change the email of the person I referred if their email has their real name in it? Let's say I refer my friend who's email is [email protected] and his real name is Ken Masters. Will they change the referred email to something like [email protected] to protect their identity?

I find it weird that the same day I referred my friend, that I get a referral from a different email with the same @xxxxx.com and not theirs.

[quote name='greyzieoriental']Hey Rig, do you know if they change the email of the person I referred if their email has their real name in it? Let's say I refer my friend who's email is [email protected] and his real name is Ken Masters. Will they change the referred email to something like [email protected] to protect their identity?

I find it weird that the same day I referred my friend, that I get a referral from a different email with the same @xxxxx.com and not theirs.[/quote]

Sorry, but I have no idea.

[quote name='Rig']That address under the account really doesn't mean anything. I have my old home address listed on the account information, and have lived at/shipped to two newer home addresses.

I think the only time they really see your addy is when you place an order...since you always have to put in your address again.[/quote]

yes the name in the account settings because my new gift card is in bf's name and it wont let me join any thing in my name so i did one in his name and didnt get a credit for it i hope i am explaining better sorry i was not clear about the name thing before

Ordered RE5.

Hope it ships faster than the Fallout 3 I ordered from them when that came out. Took almost 2 months and 4 support tickets to get that.

canceled easy white on their site and got an RMA # thru it...super easy.

now how do i ship it. do i use the same box? cause the box has a sticker that says return service requested with postage paid....if i was to use the same box should i tape it up and put a new sticker on it with the sending info and also put my return address info on it?

[quote name='BarbblerElf']For this site you need to either use a credit/debit card, Paypal Virtual Debit Card, or maybe a prepaid giftcard.

Edit: Star Ocean Just shipped. Ordered this morning.[/quote]

Oh, then I will just wait then.

Wow just tried canceling forex and got someone who couldn't speak english, didn't know what forex global trading was, thought area code ment zip code, and said they will call me back. I guess I have to try to get another rep in like an hour.

[quote name='BarbblerElf']Wow just tried canceling forex and got someone who couldn't speak english, didn't know what forex global trading was, thought area code ment zip code, and said they will call me back. I guess I have to try to get another rep in like an hour.[/quote]

well good luck and dont forget about canceling; you wouldnt want to lose

[quote name='hotrocks']canceled easy white on their site and got an RMA # thru it...super easy.

now how do i ship it. do i use the same box? cause the box has a sticker that says return service requested with postage paid....if i was to use the same box should i tape it up and put a new sticker on it with the sending info and also put my return address info on it?[/quote]

I just taped a piece of paper over the front of the box. Covered all their stuff with mine, and worked just fine.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was going to do rapid reading today, but decided to do it tonight instead and THEY TOOK IT DOWN!!! THEY TOOK IT DOWN RIGHT AFTER I LEFT HOME THIS AFTERNOON! I SHOULD HAVE DONE IT! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!

now what...? hmmm i just did slim reduction (seduction)....lets see how that goes

any one have any detailed info they can give me on canceling/returning for slim reduction?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hotrocks']so you paid for shipping or did you leave the smaller sticker visible, and just cover the main big one?[/quote]

You have to pay for shipping.

I taped a piece of paper over the entire front of the box. Covered everything.

What free offers can I do?
I cant atm buy a prepaid.

Oh, and when should I cancel emusic?
I dont want me dad getting charged.

[quote name='Sin Bin 16']Can anyone please help me get Halo 3? I really want it.[/quote]

Sorry if I am being real annoying, but I can't do this, since I have no plastic, and my parents won't do it for me.

[quote name='pixi']What free offers can I do?
I cant atm buy a prepaid.

Oh, and when should I cancel emusic?
I dont want me dad getting charged.[/quote]

Lol emusic isnt nor has it ever been a free trial, your dad was already charged $9. Not abig deal though emusic like netflix and BB is probobly one o fthe most reputable offers on the site.

cheers,
Mike

[quote name='Sin Bin 16']Sorry if I am being real annoying, but I can't do this, since I have no plastic, and my parents won't do it for me.[/quote]

I don't think anyone here is going to do it for you either. It would use up credits that we would like to use for other games. If anyone did it for you they would then want something in return (like $60) so they wouldn't have used up their credits and not gotten a game in return.

You're better off going into the trade forum and trying to trade for a copy of the game.

[quote name='yf4e10']So it's been more than a week since I did Forex.

No email, no credit. Already cancelled.

Suggestions...?[/quote]

Call them and ask for an email for your records (the one they originally sent).

If they won't give you one, you're pretty much out of luck.

Forex was a pain in the ass. Took 2 days. 4 times i called they said they will have a customer service rep call you back. BULLSHIT. They won't they are lying. DOn't believe them. After continuously pestering the same lady named Anna or something (3 out of 4 times I got the same person. At different times too., 0.o) it was finnally cannceled

There are new offers up.

I signed up for Grant Access Club, which they list as:

EZ Grant Source
Cost: $1.95 S&H
Trial Duration: 7 days
Cancellation Number: 1-800-235-1364
Hours: M-F, 7am-8pm PST
Special Notes: You're also signed up for SBA Connection Resource Center (14-day trial) and Kind Remind Media Center (21-day trial.) Can be canceled along with EZ Grant Source (Grant Access Club.)

EDIT: Thought it was a new offer, but after checking the OP it looks like it's an oldie that has returned. A little different than the OP though.

The "Energy Matrix" link takes me to some random food trial/site. Gonna contact Trainn and let them know the link is incorrect.

EDIT: Signed up for EZ Grant Source.

[quote name='Rig']The "Energy Matrix" link takes me to some random food trial/site. Gonna contact Trainn and let them know the link is incorrect.[/quote]

I got the same redirect.

[quote name='FluxDF']There are new offers up.

I signed up for Grant Access Club, which they list as:

EZ Grant Source
Cost: $1.95 S&H
Trial Duration: 7 days
Cancellation Number: 1-800-235-1364
Hours: M-F, 7am-8pm PST
Special Notes: You're also signed up for SBA Connection Resource Center (14-day trial) and Kind Remind Media Center (21-day trial.) Can be canceled along with EZ Grant Source (Grant Access Club.)

EDIT: Thought it was a new offer, but after checking the OP it looks like it's an oldie that has returned. A little different than the OP though.[/quote]

I just signed up for this please tell me the other stupid offers they sign you up for can all be cancel from one place?

Did the new grant offer, but didn't receive credit yet, nor did I get a confirmation email. Has this been everyone's experience so far?

[quote name='Bazz']I just signed up for this please tell me the other stupid offers they sign you up for can all be cancel from one place?[/quote]

It's the same 800 number for all three, so I assume you cancel all three with one phone call.

[quote name='Kauza']Did the new grant offer, but didn't receive credit yet, nor did I get a confirmation email. Has this been everyone's experience so far?[/quote]

The offers says it usually credits next business day. I received a confirmation email at sign up.

[quote name='hotrocks']if ive done ex grant source before, can i do this new one?[/quote]

Oh, I just now saw that it is an old offer that has returned. Perhaps that why I didn't get a confirmation email. Maybe the order didn't actually go through (though I did get a confirmation page).

So, if you've done it before in its earlier form, maybe it isn't a great idea to try it again. I may have to call/email them to see if my order really did go through.

bread's done
Back