Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

I have a question, I am sure it might have been asked before.

Amazing Web Stores and Google SEO Supervisor appear to from the same company, Pacific whatever.

Am I able to do both offers by using separate credit cards?

[quote name='Photomotoz']I have a question, I am sure it might have been asked before.

Amazing Web Stores and Google SEO Supervisor appear to from the same company, Pacific whatever.

Am I able to do both offers by using separate credit cards?[/quote]

That is what has been stated in the past, but it has never actually worked for me. I've only ever been able to complete one PWW offer. All others I try from them get declined.

[quote name='FluxDF']That is what has been stated in the past, but it has never actually worked for me. I've only ever been able to complete one PWW offer. All others I try from them get declined.[/quote]

I think this turned out to be my problem. I didn't realize that Amazingwebstores.com was another PWW company (Rig, you may want to update the offers list with this info), and I kept getting declined from all the other PWW sites thinking it was just a credit card approval problem on their end. Then when I went to cancel the service (I signed up 5 days ago), they had already canceled my account yesterday without reason. I hope I don't have any problems filing an MCR for this offer since I never got credit for it in the first place when I signed up.

[quote name='howaboutno']I think this turned out to be my problem. I didn't realize that Amazingwebstores.com was another PWW company (Rig, you may want to update the offers list with this info), and I kept getting declined from all the other PWW sites thinking it was just a credit card approval problem on their end. Then when I went to cancel the service (I signed up 5 days ago), they had already canceled my account yesterday without reason. I hope I don't have any problems filing an MCR for this offer since I never got credit for it in the first place when I signed up.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip. I was actually just about to post a new reply to ask about these, because I just did Forex and the page looked so similar when I went to try Amazing Web Stores. It seems like pretty much all of the good offers are by the same company. But someone said they used a pre-paid credit card on Forex and Eauction Tutor, but both of those are PWW offers. I'm confused.

Anyways, could someone please offer me some advice? I just started, and the Forex offer is the only one I have completed so far. What would the easiest offer that doesn't conflict with that one be?

Another thing: I didn't see FreeCreditReport, EyeMyCredit, or EZ Grant Source on my list...they may be dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Filed an MCR for the stupid Easy Fortune 500 offer. Also got an email cancellation confirmation for Easy Fortune 500 on Friday.

Has anyone had trouble with Amazing Web Stores lately? Someone just signed up under me and they got no e-mail and no credit. I never got an e-mail when I signed up either, but I also got an instant credit so didn't sweat it.

Any ideas?

TriSlim
Cost: $4.95 (receive trial bottle, return NOT necessary for cancellation)
Trial Duration: 10 days (plus 5 days after order date for processing.
Cancellation Number: 1-877-238-2124, or email [email protected]
Hours: M-F, 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM PST
Special Notes: Piggy Back Alert! You also agree to the 14 day bonus trial to Fit Factory for $19.95 each month thereafter, should you choose not to cancel. For questions or to cancel, please call our Customer Support team at 1-866-407-1022 M-F, 9am-9pm, EST.

The number for Fit Factory is also the same as Grant Site Media. The guy started the conversation about grants and I had to have him repeat a couple times. He then asked what I was calling about and when I told him Fit Factory he switched gears. He sent a cancellation confirmation email right away. I checked while still on the phone, so thats good anyway.

Its been a couple of days and trislim hasn't even charged my card yet,has it taken that long for anyoine else?

[quote name='Mugen']Its been a couple of days and trislim hasn't even charged my card yet,has it taken that long for anyoine else?[/quote]

I didn't have any problems with Trislim charging my credit card. Did you use a real credit card or a Paypal VCC? I seem to remember a few pages back on here someone saying that they tried and failed with a VCC, so I went ahead and used a real credit card and had no problems. I just got the Trislim bottle in the mail today, plan on canceling next Monday.

[quote name='howaboutno']I didn't have any problems with Trislim charging my credit card. Did you use a real credit card or a Paypal VCC? I seem to remember a few pages back on here someone saying that they tried and failed with a VCC, so I went ahead and used a real credit card and had no problems. I just got the Trislim bottle in the mail today, plan on canceling next Monday.[/QUOTE]

Everything went find but i have yet to see the 4.98 on my online statement from them.

[quote name='munch']I can not get through to eSuccess2u. I've tried two different numbers. It's been busy all morning.[/quote]

i just tried calling as well, and also got the busy signal? very weird, thats never happened to me before...

also, when i was helping a referral sign up and get started, when he clicked on eAuction Tutor or whatever, he was redirected to a Global Surveying Group or something....hm....fishy

UPDATE: called again, went thru immediately....weird...so yeah, it works again :)

ANOTHER UPDATE: just checked YF360G.com and they took down eAuctionTutor

I just spoke to CS at PayPal about the VCCs. I was told that a refund can still be applied after the card is closed, but that no more charges can be made to it. That's certainly what I wanted to hear, but I'm still not entirely convinced. Has anyone experienced this to be the case? Thanks.

WARNING

Some of these companies really piss me off.

I signed up for the Easy White Trial in mid-February, canceled on time, and returned the product. Of course I had a DC#.

Fast forward to today when I'm checking my statement, only to see $78 charged from them. :bomb:

I'm still at work, so I don't have the DC# in front of me. I begin speaking with a representative, who says they never received a package from me. So, of course, the amount will not be refunded.

As soon as I get home, I call them right back. This time, a different rep tells me the same thing; no record of the item, so no refund.

My tracking number sure came in handy. The product had to arrive by March 12...and it arrived on March 3. :roll: The rep backpedaled very quickly about receiving the package, and issued my refund.

Needless to say, I'm definitely reporting this shitty company to the BBB. It's obvious they aren't going to receive *any* packages, unless a tracking number can be provided (nearly a full month after I sent the package out).

If you did the trial, I sure hope you have your DC#. If you have thrown it away or lost it, inform the rep you will be speaking with your credit card company and the BBB. If you have a good card company, they will refund you, and proceed to go after the company themselves.

Sorry for the long post, but I want to make it clear that this kind of shit is not tolerated. That, and I wanted to make sure everybody that did that trial watches their cards very closely.

i called today to cancel my trislim trial and was able to cancel that fine. i called the fit factory company to cancel the piggyback and they claim i am not signed up for fit factory in their computers. i was on the phone for 20 minutes with the guy trying to make sure that i would not be billed for any fit factory. he assured me several times that i was not signed up for fit factory and there was no record of me ever being signed up for it.

he told me if i ever get billed for it to call back and i would be refunded. kinda confused about this as i dont want to be billed. did you any of you guys have this problem? did cancelling trislim also cancel my fit factory piggyback?

They are two separate numbers. I received different cancellation confirmation #s when I canceled. The only problem I had was canceling the Fit Factory because the number is also for Grant Site as posted earlier.

[quote name='Rig']WARNING

Some of these companies really piss me off.

I signed up for the Easy White Trial in mid-February, canceled on time, and returned the product. Of course I had a DC#.

Fast forward to today when I'm checking my statement, only to see $78 charged from them. :bomb:

I'm still at work, so I don't have the DC# in front of me. I begin speaking with a representative, who says they never received a package from me. So, of course, the amount will not be refunded.

As soon as I get home, I call them right back. This time, a different rep tells me the same thing; no record of the item, so no refund.

My tracking number sure came in handy. The product had to arrive by March 12...and it arrived on March 3. :roll: The rep backpedaled very quickly about receiving the package, and issued my refund.

Needless to say, I'm definitely reporting this shitty company to the BBB. It's obvious they aren't going to receive *any* packages, unless a tracking number can be provided (nearly a full month after I sent the package out).

If you did the trial, I sure hope you have your DC#. If you have thrown it away or lost it, inform the rep you will be speaking with your credit card company and the BBB. If you have a good card company, they will refund you, and proceed to go after the company themselves.

Sorry for the long post, but I want to make it clear that this kind of shit is not tolerated. That, and I wanted to make sure everybody that did that trial watches their cards very closely.[/quote]

i got a email from them saying that my account had been successfully canceled after they got the package. Did you?

Edit: Oh and I think one company sold my number or something. I get calls all the time from 213 232 0852

[quote name='FluxDF']They are two separate numbers. I received different cancellation confirmation #s when I canceled. The only problem I had was canceling the Fit Factory because the number is also for Grant Site as posted earlier.[/QUOTE]

yeah, well fit factory is saying im not signed up nor was i ever signed up. only records of mine they could pull up were the grant ones i signed up for and cancelled months ago.

So, are all the deals kind of a hassle now? I did this for about 6 games in late 2007/early 2008, but I haven't seen any offers that are as easy as the ones I did back then.

[quote name='BarbblerElf']i got a email from them saying that my account had been successfully canceled after they got the package. Did you?

Edit: Oh and I think one company sold my number or something. I get calls all the time from 213 232 0852[/quote]

Yep. Got the "your account is canceled" email.

[quote name='evanft']So, are all the deals kind of a hassle now? I did this for about 6 games in late 2007/early 2008, but I haven't seen any offers that are as easy as the ones I did back then.[/quote]

I agree with you, Evan. I put in an email and support ticket for Netflix, since it goes to some survery site now.
It seems that most of the offers kinda...well...suck now; unless you're into grants, credit reports, PWW or if you are canadian.

I had PWW decline a credit since I did a completely different offer for them already (Geez - who hasn't?). That one still really pisses me off, since PWW has so many different offers on the site. I have been thinking of compiling the list for the current and past PWW offers.

Not only that, but the offers seem to be getting shadier each time I check.

[quote name='Rig']Yep. Got the "your account is canceled" email.[/QUOTE]

I didn't get that email, was it in your spam? I use gmail if that helps. Anyways sorry to hear that you got charged for that BS. Luckily, I used paypal to make the shipping label and got DC on it, just in case the same shit happens in a month.

What the heck has happened to this site? Seriously, I've been gone for a couple months to come back just to find out its hard as a mofo to get credits now. I guess my rein has ended with 11 games.

[quote name='41down']yeah, well fit factory is saying im not signed up nor was i ever signed up. only records of mine they could pull up were the grant ones i signed up for and cancelled months ago.[/quote]

I had to wait a few days. The first time I called they didn't have me in the system for that offer. The next day, I got a confirmation email about the offer. Called after that and canceled quite easily.

[quote name='Kauza']I had to wait a few days. The first time I called they didn't have me in the system for that offer. The next day, I got a confirmation email about the offer. Called after that and canceled quite easily.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the info...about how long did it take for you to be in their system? its been 6 days since i signed up for trislim/fit factory and they say im still not in their system.

[quote name='41down']thanks for the info...about how long did it take for you to be in their system? its been 6 days since i signed up for trislim/fit factory and they say im still not in their system.[/quote]

Yikes, it definitely didn't take that long for me. I think it was 3 days for me. Perhaps the offer didn't go through because you had a previous account with that same company? I'd just give it a few more days, call them once more--and watch your card.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']What the heck has happened to this site? Seriously, I've been gone for a couple months to come back just to find out its hard as a mofo to get credits now. I guess my rein has ended with 11 games.[/quote]

*sigh* yeah, I picked the wrong time to sign up to the site.
I completed one PWW offer, and now every single other offer in the post that looks easy is either also PWW or is no longer available.

From wampa8jedi:
Forex Global Trading
Cost: $2.95
Trial Duration: 7 days
Cancellation Number: 1-866-396-5694 or 1-800-479-0979
Hours: ???
Special Notes: Credited instantly for me and cancellation was completely painless (simply provide your phone number, confirm your name, and they'll give you a cancellation number). Note that this appears to be another Pacific Web Works offer and you may have trouble with it crediting. That being said, I've done other PWW offers, and this one credited just fine for me.

I did this offer over the weekend as my first offer for this site. It credited just fine, but I just tried to cancell my trial, yet both of these numbers bring me to customer service numbers that say they do not handle this program. Any suggestions?

[quote name='Bill Mcdougal']I did this offer over the weekend as my first offer for this site. It credited just fine, but I just tried to cancell my trial, yet both of these numbers bring me to customer service numbers that say they do not handle this program. Any suggestions?[/quote]

I did this offer last week as well and I never got credit or a confirmation e-mail. The charge finally went through today. I called both numbers too and was told they didn't handle this offer. I am glad I used a PayPal VCC so they can't charge me again at least. Anyone know what to do?

[quote name='Bill Mcdougal']*sigh* yeah, I picked the wrong time to sign up to the site.
I completed one PWW offer, and now every single other offer in the post that looks easy is either also PWW or is no longer available.[/quote]

Same here. I was able to get one item for signing up for eMusic and EZ Grant Source (which EZ is gone now), but now I'm stuck with only one credit (TriSlim), and now I have to wait for an MCR on Amazing Web Stores (another PWW company). Hopefully that eventually credits so I can get one more item, but I'm afraid that I won't be able to get anything else after that. I've been through the offers list a hundred times to make sure there wasn't anything I've missed or could possibly do, but don't see anything other possible (worthwhile) offers. :whistle2:(

Anyone know of any other similar (non-TraInn) sites out there?

[quote name='Bill Mcdougal']I did this offer over the weekend as my first offer for this site. It credited just fine, but I just tried to cancell my trial, yet both of these numbers bring me to customer service numbers that say they do not handle this program. Any suggestions?[/quote]

Try this number, 1-800-497-4988, its the PWW number, but i'm pretty sure Forex is through them...since...well i've canceled Forex through that number haha

[quote name='Kauza']Yikes, it definitely didn't take that long for me. I think it was 3 days for me. Perhaps the offer didn't go through because you had a previous account with that same company? I'd just give it a few more days, call them once more--and watch your card.[/QUOTE]

i just got the confirmation sign up to fit factory, im guessing i can call now to cancel.

[quote name='greyzieoriental']I didn't get that email, was it in your spam? I use gmail if that helps. Anyways sorry to hear that you got charged for that BS. Luckily, I used paypal to make the shipping label and got DC on it, just in case the same shit happens in a month.[/quote]

I think it ended up in my Gmail inbox. It has been a while, so I could be wrong.

Has anyone had any problems not receiving a game? My game "shipped" in December and never arrived. I've emailed the company about 10 times with no responses.

[quote name='adonis 27']Try this number, 1-800-497-4988, its the PWW number, but i'm pretty sure Forex is through them...since...well i've canceled Forex through that number haha[/quote]

Well I checked my spreadsheet of info, and it looks like the CS# they gave me when I signed up is different than the 2 listed in this thread, so I tried that one, and didn't even get an answer. I just tried the number you just posted, though, and they transferred me to Forex. It was the easiest time I've ever had cancelling anything. They asked for my phone number, asked if the name on file was me, and then gave me a confirmation number. Thanks, guys :)

I might look in to that emusic thing next.

[quote name='spriggan41']Has anyone had any problems not receiving a game? My game "shipped" in December and never arrived. I've emailed the company about 10 times with no responses.[/QUOTE]

Try a support ticket.

[quote name='Bill Mcdougal']Well I checked my spreadsheet of info, and it looks like the CS# they gave me when I signed up is different than the 2 listed in this thread, so I tried that one, and didn't even get an answer. I just tried the number you just posted, though, and they transferred me to Forex. It was the easiest time I've ever had cancelling anything. They asked for my phone number, asked if the name on file was me, and then gave me a confirmation number. Thanks, guys :)

I might look in to that emusic thing next.[/quote]

eMusic is VERY easy to do. You sign up, and you MAY get a blank screen after you hit submit, but you are actually signed up. Then after 3-4 days, you'll get credit. Then you can cancel online. It costs less than $12...kind of expensive, but it beats retail for anything YF360G offers...

[quote name='adonis 27']eMusic is VERY easy to do. You sign up, and you MAY get a blank screen after you hit submit, but you are actually signed up. Then after 3-4 days, you'll get credit. Then you can cancel online. It costs less than $12...kind of expensive, but it beats retail for anything YF360G offers...[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the help. I guess I'll see if they'll take my mastercard gift card. I assume there are no better offers available now that aren't PWW?

[quote name='St4rgalaqtic']Need one more credit for my point card, hows the trislim treating everyone.[/QUOTE]

It's a pain to cancel,you have to print out and send in a form.

[quote name='Mugen']It's a pain to cancel,you have to print out and send in a form.[/quote]

Are you sure you aren't confusing Trislim with the Fortune 500 offer? So far from what I've read, Trislim is a quick phone call or two to cancel, but the Fortune 500 offer was the one that people were having to mail in a form.
I signed up for Trislim and got the credit the next business day. I'll be canceling it early next week.

[quote name='howaboutno']Are you sure you aren't confusing Trislim with the Fortune 500 offer? So far from what I've read, Trislim is a quick phone call or two to cancel, but the Fortune 500 offer was the one that people were having to mail in a form.
I signed up for Trislim and got the credit the next business day. I'll be canceling it early next week.[/quote]

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he is. My problem though was when clicking the Trislim link, it takes me to SmartDiets.com (with no mention of Trislim) and is wanting me to set up my "diet plan". Anybody who's done Trislim, is this right?

[quote name='howaboutno']Are you sure you aren't confusing Trislim with the Fortune 500 offer? So far from what I've read, Trislim is a quick phone call or two to cancel, but the Fortune 500 offer was the one that people were having to mail in a form.
I signed up for Trislim and got the credit the next business day. I'll be canceling it early next week.[/QUOTE]

lol yeah i got them two confused sorry.

eTorro and Book of the Month Club are up. eTorro costs $50 to its a no go. I've done Book of the Month before. I had to file an MCR, but it credited/canceled fine.

[quote name='FluxDF']eTorro and Book of the Month Club are up. eTorro costs $50 to its a no go. I've done Book of the Month before. I had to file an MCR, but it credited/canceled fine.[/quote]

FINALLY, a new possibility... can we get more info on the Book of the Month offer? Any details are greatly appreciated!

Video Professor is back up and what looks like a new one, Herbalife.

I signed up for Herbalife.

Herbalife
Cost: $4.95
Trial Duration: 15 days
Cancellation Number: 1-800-883-1533
Hours: ???
Special Notes: It doesn't seem like you have to return anything. To get a full refund, minus S/H you're to email [email protected] for an RMA#. The website is Best Buy Diet, but the product is Herbalife. Terms & Conditions. Works with PayPal VCC.

I received confirmation email within minutes after signup.

Well, I guess my Trislim question is now irrelevant, because Trainn took it down. Glad they added a couple new ones, but it would be nice if they didn't all have to do with diet pills and questionable return policies. The wording for this Herbalife looks very similar to that SlimSeduction. Hope it's true you don't have to return the pills though.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Well, I guess my Trislim question is now irrelevant, because Trainn took it down. Glad they added a couple new ones, but it would be nice if they didn't all have to do with diet pills and questionable return policies. The wording for this Herbalife looks very similar to that SlimSeduction. Hope it's true you don't have to return the pills though.[/quote]

Yeah, the TC state 15 and 18 days, but it's talking about two different thing. The trial, which is 15 days from signup, and returning product once you've been charged full price. The business about the RMA shouldn't apply to any of us because we're not wanting to get charged the full price and return any product, only mess with the trial. They won't refund any SH trial or not. That's how I understood it about no return required. You guys agree/disagree?

bread's done
Back