Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='41down']dude, no one here owes you anything. if you feel like the site is "dead" (which i have no clue why), then dont use it anymore. im sure you would be doing us all a huge favor if you would just go away.[/quote]

Do yourself a favor, and put "kyleboller" on ignore. That's what I did.

[quote name='steelkillr']i know where you can get free xbox360 games and it wont cost you anything, i know i just got my madden 09 2 weeks ago totally free
[Removed Ref Link][/quote]

You are a CAG Veteran and you're spamming an unrelated thread with your referral links? This thread is for yourfree360games, and not even referral links for that site are allowed to be posted here.

Well i did maxx trim 3 days ago and no credit. I put in my wrong zip code and emailed there customer support instantly after but i got no response. I also called customer support and there's no answer. Ugh. Silly shady companies!

[quote name='howaboutno']Do yourself a favor, and put "kyleboller" on ignore. That's what I did.[/quote]

hey, how do u ignore people lol i wanna do this ASAP

just waiting for my red controller package to be shipped and then gonna move to another site because this one is obviously finished

[quote name='taint mcgee']So can my paypal credit card be charged after the initial charge?[/quote]

Once you've closed the card you shouldn't be able to be charged again. I haven't tested leaving it open after the initial charge.

Alright thanks. Im just scared cause everyone was complaining about the company i just did a offer for. I didnt realize maxx trim was the same as all the complaints. I dont want that 44.99 dollar charge :(.

New offer up:

Easy Google

Seems to be 1.97 with two Piggyback offers that have no charge, and can be canceled from the main number.

I'll probably try this one later, and I'll put together a formal post about it then if no one else has done so by that point.

I have to get back to doing this site soon. Been sitting on one credit for awhile. Could use a 4000 point card, maybe. I just have so many games right now >_<

Oh yeah, Trainn aid on Twitter that they might be doing a DSi site soon.

I might have to get ANOTHER 4000 Mkt. Place points card, they just announced Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 is coming out soon :).....AND Virtual-On is coming out wed....ugh...i love you XBLA....

Anyways, I'm bout to try that new offer in a few days, i'm waiting for my new card to show up

OK, after watching the incredible Chuck finale, it was offer time. Here's what happened:

Easy Google
Cost: $1.97
Trial Duration: 7 days (with two piggybacks, one 14 days, one 21 days)
Cancellation Number: 866.951.1406
Hours: M-F, 9:00-5:00
Special Notes: Credited in under 1 hr late on a Monday night. Be advised that, as of posting, no confirmation email. 2 piggybacks can be canceled at the same number above, both free within trial period.

[quote name='Kauza']OK, after watching the incredible Chuck finale, it was offer time. Here's what happened:

Easy Google
Cost: $1.97
Trial Duration: 7 days (with two piggybacks, one 14 days, one 21 days)
Cancellation Number: 866.951.1406
Hours: M-F, 9:00-5:00
Special Notes: Credited in under 1 hr late on a Monday night. Be advised that, as of posting, no confirmation email. 2 piggybacks can be canceled at the same number above, both free within trial period.[/quote]

Works with Paypal VCC.

[quote name='adonis 27']i did Easy Google around 8 PM yesterday (4/27) and still haven't gotten credit :([/quote]

Same here. I haven't received a confirmation email either, and searching for info online it looks like they don't normally send out a confirmation.

Just tried Easy Google. We'll see if it credits. Didn't get a confirmation email yet, and when I submitted my credit card info it took a really long time (2-3 minutes) before it gave me the confirmation page. So don't panic if it's processing for a long time.

Did ID Watchdog earlier and it credited instantly.

[quote name='Mizzou75']there's a shit load of book club offers that were added.[/quote]

That's impossible. KyleBoller told me this site was dead!

Got credit for Easy Google after about 3 hours.

Placed an order for 4000 MS points. Hopefully I get an email with them sometime soon.

[quote name='Mugen']I wanna try the easy google offer but after colocure i'm kind of hesitate.[/quote]

They accept VCC, so just create a new card and close it as soon as they run the authorization charge and you get credit. That's the safest way to do it.

[quote name='QuenteK25']That's impossible. KyleBoller told me this site was dead![/quote]

LOL :rofl:

theres 9 new book offers...thats intense lol....HOWEVER i did do Progressive Book Club or whatever about 3 weeks ago and got credit instantly, so if you want credit and are willing to drop 10-15, these r good :)

UPDATE: finally got credit for Easy Google, up to 6 credits now :)

[quote name='Mizzou75']My Gold Account runs out soon. Do they e-mail Live codes too now or just Point codes?[/QUOTE]

I just got a card and they sent it via ups.

I take that back, I got the VCC to work. Are you guys getting e-mail from easy google? Are they going to the spam folder?

I got another shipment of Easy White today. My card was not charged yet. I did the offer back in 2/18/09 and sent everything back by 3/11/09. I have only been charged the $5.xx on my CC and now 2 months later I got another package and their phone # is out of service. Anyone else have this happen?

Either way I'll be monitoring my CC for little while to see if they try to charge me. Thank god for Delivery Confirmation.

Here's a quick list of prices for the new offers:

One Spirit - $13.71
Good Cook - $15.71
BOCM - Didn't Check
Crafters - $15.71
Children Books - $17.69
Rhapsody - $12.70
Science Books - $15.71
Crossing - $12.70

Just got credit for Easy Google this morning, just got off the guy who cancelled my account. Really nice, easy to do, great cancellation all the way around.

[quote name='munch']I take that back, I got the VCC to work. Are you guys getting e-mail from easy google? Are they going to the spam folder?[/quote]

No confirmation email.

I finally got my credit for the offer. Took over 12 hours for me.

[quote name='Whomeam']Just got credit for Easy Google this morning, just got off the guy who cancelled my account. Really nice, easy to do, great cancellation all the way around.[/QUOTE]

Did you cancel all three offers with the same number?

[quote name='msane']Got credit for Easy Google after about 3 hours.

Placed an order for 4000 MS points. Hopefully I get an email with them sometime soon.[/quote]

Ditto for me on the Easy Google offer, and the MS points. Crossing my fingers on getting a clean code via email. I got a physical card shipped to me the first time I ordered MS points, but that was back in early March.

sweet. I did the ID watchdog offer and the BOMC2 offer. Im getting star ocean and the wolverine novel for 10 bucks. Hope it will be relatively easy to cancel my subscriptions though. Thats a hefty price if you go over 30 days on ID watchdog.

[quote name='theloserboy']sweet. I did the ID watchdog offer and the BOMC2 offer. Im getting star ocean and the wolverine novel for 10 bucks. Hope it will be relatively easy to cancel my subscriptions though. Thats a hefty price if you go over 30 days on ID watchdog.[/quote]

was BOCM2 $10 after all the fees and S&H?

if anyone tries any of the new book club offers please post. i'm interested since they are all apparently instant credit but i don't want to deal with difficult cancels/returns since i've never done anything that involved returning stuff or anything with clubs

Did Easy Google late last night and had the credit this morning.

From the Terms & Conditions it looks like you can cancel that plus the two tag along offers from one number.

Prior charges for all programs are non-refundable but bonus subscriptions can be cancelled and future charges stopped at any time by calling toll-free 866.951.1406 Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm.

[quote name='adonis 27']was BOCM2 $10 after all the fees and S&H?[/quote]

If i remember correctly they only charged me $9 for the monthly subscription. the book was free, along with shipping and taxes. I'll post again when it shows up on my credit statement, and i'll see how hard it is to cancel.

Hey guys....it's been a while since I ordered a game (waiting on NCAA and Madden 10). I'm pretty sure I have enough credits for those two, but it's been so long that I can't remember how many extra credits I'm sitting on.

I'm guessing there is no way to know without maybe sending in a support ticket or trying to calculate it based on offers/referrals on my account?

[quote name='QuenteK25']Hey guys....it's been a while since I ordered a game (waiting on NCAA and Madden 10). I'm pretty sure I have enough credits for those two, but it's been so long that I can't remember how many extra credits I'm sitting on.

I'm guessing there is no way to know without maybe sending in a support ticket or trying to calculate it based on offers/referrals on my account?[/quote]

Not unless you can figure out the last offer that you actually "used". That is, if you can remember "I used A offer and B offer to get X game" then you could just count the number of completed offers since then...but I'd be willing to guess that you have NO idea, especially if you have referral credits to factor in.

Alert for people doing Easy Google

I called today to cancel the three offers, and the guy informed me that only two could be canceled at the provided number. The other one, Grant Spring, required cancellation at a different number. Note that he didn't actually mention this until I asked about it, so if you canceled before and didn't ask, you might want to try back just to make sure everything gets canceled.

Here's the Grant Spring number that the guy gave me: 1-888-247-2155. It's a pretty easy cancel, but weird that this seems to contradict their terms.

bread's done
Back