Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

I sent several emails back and forth with Maxx Trimm about getting charged and doing the trial through an incentive site.

I hadn't recieved credit and filed a MCR like usual. I got credit for the offer today. Looks like Maxx Trim is just blowing smoke. I used a VCC so I'm not really worried about additional charges from them, but I'll keep an eye on my account.

Everyone else that's run into a snag with this offer, keep your head up.

[quote name='41down']anyone else having trouble getting through to easy google? ive tried calling like 5 times and keeps telling me to call back during business hours, but it is business hours.

edit: nvm i was finally able to get through and cancel.[/quote]

Same thing happened to me today. How did you get through? You just keep trying?

[quote name='adonis 27']kind of random, but has any1 ever used a pre-paid gift card for Gamefly? I plan on actually using the trial period, its just that i have a pre-paid gift card with $10 left and i rather use it on something like an offer[/quote]

I would assume that they would run a $50 or so preauthorization on the card to make sure they would be able to charge the card in case you don't return the game. Just a guess though, I don't really know.

[quote name='adonis 27']kind of random, but has any1 ever used a pre-paid gift card for Gamefly? I plan on actually using the trial period, its just that i have a pre-paid gift card with $10 left and i rather use it on something like an offer[/quote]

It worked for me a few months back. I used a rebate pre-paid card that I received from AT&T. My pre-paid card had around 20 bucks. So, dunno about $10. Give it a try.

[quote name='Mugen']Anyone know how long you will recieve a game after its release date?[/quote]

I received Street Fighter IV in less than a week (ordered almost at release date).

Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone who doesn't feel like navigating over to the site, here's what was in the update.

Prototype
Virtua Tennis 2009
UFC 2009 Undisputed
Raiden: Fighter Aces
Red Faction: Guerrilla
Damnation
Fuel
UP
Bionic Commando
Rock Band: Classic Rock

I'm a bit worried that I haven't gotten credit or an email from Easy Google. This is unfortunate. Not sure what to do. Anyone know an e-mail for Easy Google where I could ask them to email me confirmation?

i got a call from easy google asking if i wanted a free gift (ie: signup to another service) and i told them no and to send me a confirmation email of the original service

Did Pain Vanish,
Got credit instantly.(2 hours)
Alright i have 2 referrals and 1 credit offer done. What happens now, do i just wait until it says order my game now? Right now i have no option to order. This is a referral Account.

[quote name='taint mcgee']Did Pain Vanish,
Got credit instantly.(2 hours)
Alright i have 2 referrals and 1 credit offer done. What happens now, do i just wait until it says order my game now? Right now i have no option to order. This is a referral Account.[/quote]

On the main page (not the order page) there should be an option to validate your account.

[quote name='missyts1']On the main page (not the order page) there should be an option to validate your account.[/quote]
This is what my front page looks like. Is it supposed to be on there?
Trainn.jpg

Pain Vanish is 9.99. You can email to cancel, they will send you a bottle for 24.95 in 5 weeks if you dont cancel. Credits Quickly.

PainVanish® Service Offer Terms
Get a 2-oz. supply of our PainVanish® pain relieving cream plus
a FREE Cooling Relief Patch when you try our PainVanish Service today,
and pay only $5.00 plus $4.95 for shipping and handling. If you’re not
completely satisfied with PainVanish pain relieving cream, simply return
your 2-oz. supply for a refund of the purchase price (less shipping and
handling). Your account will be cancelled and your introductory Cooling
Relief Patch is still yours to keep FREE. If you’re happy with PainVanish
pain relieving cream, we’ll send you a 4-oz. supply in about 5 weeks at our
low member price of $24.99*, plus shipping and handling. Thereafter, unless
you cancel, we’ll send you each month, or based on the timing of the shipping
intervals you choose, a new 4-oz. supply at our low member price plus
shipping and handling. If you’re not completely satisfied with any shipment,
you may return it for a full refund and your account will be cancelled.
There are never any minimums to buy and you may cancel at any time by
contacting customer service at [email protected] or toll-free
at 1-877-842-8637. Clicking on the Complete Order button will constitute
your electronic signature and authorization for PainVanish to charge/debit
your account $9.95 for your special introductory order and the amount of each
subsequent order at the time of shipment per these terms. Your satisfaction
is always 100% guaranteed.

Taint....Where it says "Want to earn another game click here" is where it should be. It usually says something to the effect of "Click here to submit your account for validation" or something like that on referral accounts. I'd submit a support ticket if I were you.

Those sites crack me up, since it's usually a bunch of people who don't really know how/when to cancel a "free trial"

I don't trust random people's complaints generally.

As for Pain Vanish, I chose to avoid it since their trial will cost you $9.95, says so right in their terms.

[quote name='QuenteK25']Those sites crack me up, since it's usually a bunch of people who don't really know how/when to cancel a "free trial"

I don't trust random people's complaints generally.

As for Pain Vanish, I chose to avoid it since their trial will cost you $9.95, says so right in their terms.[/QUOTE]

Yeah i agree most of the time its just people who don't know how to cancel properly but its better to be safe then sorry.

Yeah, I was actually surprised to see a positive comment on there as well, usually it's just the complainers that take the time to find those sites and post.....maybe it was a Pain Vanish employee :)

Free Lunch Room is usually a much more reliable source for your offer questions if no one has done it here yet since they are a bunch of people doing it as an offer for free sites etc too.

Thanks for the link taint.

taint: i'd just click that link "want to earn another game?" and it should reset your account (while keeping your offer/referrals) so you can order another one

So I just called Easy Google to cancel and they said their hours are 8-5 MST M-F, and to call back within business hours, then it disconnects. What the fuck? Not sure what to do now since I don't have an email address or anything. This is aggravating. Any suggestions?

[quote name='Rocko']So I just called Easy Google to cancel and they said their hours are 8-5 MST M-F, and to call back within business hours, then it disconnects. What the fuck? Not sure what to do now since I don't have an email address or anything. This is aggravating. Any suggestions?[/quote]

I got my kit today, and it had this email address on it:

[email protected]

You may have luck with that.

I called today to cancel Easy Google and got through, was able to cancel that and Safe Lock ID.

However, I did try calling the number for the piggyback offer and kept getting an "all circuits are busy" error message every time I called. Has anyone else tried canceling the piggyback offer today?

Thanks for the email, Kauza. I'm going to call Easy Google again tomorrow (my last day) and see what happens. Hopefully I can get through.

Just a warning to anyone thinking about (or that has done) Herbalife, watch for a $43.95 charge or hold. Not sure which, but I've heard from a few people that they got charged a few days into the trial.

Well almost two months later, I just now got my credit back for the HAWX Flight Stick that I ordered and never arrived. So I went ahead and ordered a 4000 Point card. I hope it comes quickly.

[quote name='howaboutno']I called today to cancel Easy Google and got through, was able to cancel that and Safe Lock ID.

However, I did try calling the number for the piggyback offer and kept getting an "all circuits are busy" error message every time I called. Has anyone else tried canceling the piggyback offer today?[/QUOTE]
I just called in about 5 minutes ago and got through after some waiting. I called 1-888-247-2155.

[quote name='Mizzou75']MCR for ID Watchdog finally went through. I think I'm going to order the UFC game, though I'd like to see the reviews first...[/QUOTE]

Play the demo and review it yourself.

[quote name='Mizzou75']MCR for ID Watchdog finally went through. I think I'm going to order the UFC game, though I'd like to see the reviews first...[/quote]

Ugh, still waiting for mine.

[quote name='Jay']Play the demo and review it yourself.[/quote]

the demo is tight but im more interested in how deep the career mode is.

Hey guys. I've decided to give this a shot and I have to say I'm pretty happy with the results. I already got wto credits and ordered Bionic Commando. I also complete two offers that I'm waiting for credit on. I know the Herbalife one should be coming, but I tried the eMusic one and I have a question about it.

I signed up for it, entered my credit information and all that stuff. When I hit submit, it sent me to a a page about ordering magazines. So I just went back to the site to log into my account. But I never got an account name or password. Plus, eMusic never sent me an e-mail telling me I have signed up. There's also no money taken out from them on my credit card. Should I wait it out, or should I try signing up again?

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']I wish they update the progress for MCRs.

I'm still waiting on mine to go through for ID Watchdog.[/quote]

Same here, and I think my 21 days are up so I can cancel.

But is it a good idea to wait until the MCR clears if possible?

[quote name='Bill Mcdougal']Same here, and I think my 21 days are up so I can cancel.

But is it a good idea to wait until the MCR clears if possible?[/quote]

Do not wait to cancel. It has no bearing on the approval of your MCRs.

I just canceled the offer with that second number from Easy Google. Kinda rough, there was so much static and noise in the background I could barely hear what the woman was saying. The first time I called she kept asking what the offer I wanted to cancel was and I didn't know the name. So she told me to find out.

I call again, get the SAME woman, and then let her know what I want to cancel and I hope to God I got the confirmation number right, it was serious white noise shit goin on.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Anybody else gotten their MCRs for ID Watchdog credited yet? STILL waiting on mine and I'm getting quite pissed.[/quote]

Nope, filed mine on the 20th, still waiting.

My MCR from ID Watchdog credited today, yay! I was expecting it, today was the 'magic day'. (10th business day) I'll also add, I put in the MCR on 4/23. I haven't cancelled.

I also wanted to share this, for anyone who's wondering.

[quote name='missyts1']Why aren't there level B offers for 360games?[/quote]

[quote name='TraInn Alan']
A few offers are down for a couple hours while things are worked on, but, if you check back in the morning, the 5-7 will be back up there.

Regarding the question, it was so that the requirements remained the same no matter what item and what advertisers were chosen by the user (2 offers or 1 offer and 2 referrals depending on the method) instead of being a standard "Earn X points" route.

However, we're going to be relaunching it imminently and will be providing additional offer options where, if you want to use the equivalent of Level B offers to obtain games, you'll be able to do so.

Alan[/quote]

[quote name='missyts1']Thank you Alan.
smile.gif
Also, I wanted to ask, are you going to do a similar PS3 game site?[/quote]

[quote name='TraInn Alan']Yes, that launch will occur with the relaunch of YourFree360games.

Alan[/quote]

Thanks for the info, Missy! I've been waiting for a PS3 Trainn site...

Maybe this explains why MCRs have been taking so long lately: a relaunch of the YF360G site...

[quote name='missyts1']I also wanted to share this, for anyone who's wondering.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, that is soooo awesome...a little late tho, I just ordered InFamous :/....oh well, still great news tho :)....any chance you know when the relaunch will be?

I love the fact that ID Watchdog actually sends you a cancellation e-mail without you even needing to request one... it's kinda sad the things these lowly offers make you appreciate :)

bread's done
Back