Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

Looks like it is BBB and credit card company time. Finally got through today after 30+ minutes, and she said that my trial had expired (though I've yet to receive the trial product) and that the company does not give refunds under any circumstances. In fact, she wouldn't allow me to speak to a supervisor when I requested to.

I would steer very. very clear of this company.

Actually, in this case, a BBB complaint probably won't do any good. They already have an F rating, as they don't respond to BBB complaints and they are known for fraudulent business practices. I'll definitely be contacting my credit card with that information.

In case you need it: here is the company's BBB page http://www.seflorida.bbb.org/BusinessReport.aspx?CompanyID=92013738

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kauza']Looks like it is BBB and credit card company time. Finally got through today after 30+ minutes, and she said that my trial had expired (though I've yet to receive the trial product) and that the company does not give refunds under any circumstances. In fact, she wouldn't allow me to speak to a supervisor when I requested to.

I would steer very. very clear of this company.

Actually, in this case, a BBB complaint probably won't do any good. They already have an F rating, as they don't respond to BBB complaints and they are known for fraudulent business practices. I'll definitely be contacting my credit card with that information.

In case you need it: here is the company's BBB page http://www.seflorida.bbb.org/BusinessReport.aspx?CompanyID=92013738[/QUOTE]

really? i had the same problem once i finally got through and i told them how i had tried to get through before but sat on hold for hours.

my CSR rep (her name was lisa) acknowledged that theyve been having problems and told me to go to this part of their web site and fill out this form. the form consisted of my name, number, address and then asked for the rep's name. i was told that form will issue a credit back to me if i get charged (i havent been charged), and then lisa canceled my account no problem. she was very nice and easy to work with it.

[quote name='Mizzou75']really? i had the same problem once i finally got through and i told them how i had tried to get through before but sat on hold for hours.

my CSR rep (her name was lisa) acknowledged that theyve been having problems and told me to go to this part of their web site and fill out this form. the form consisted of my name, number, address and then asked for the rep's name. i was told that form will issue a credit back to me if i get charged (i havent been charged), and then lisa canceled my account no problem. she was very nice and easy to work with it.[/QUOTE]

I also had to do the online form, but I was told that was simply an account cancellation form. The lady I talked to (Julie) didn't acknowledge any sort of phone problems. She just said that they had been "really busy."

She also magically couldn't find the two emails that I sent.

Trainn has updated the site! Fight Night Round 4 and Tiger Woods 10 are the 2 notable titles in the update.

Just Placed my order for FNR4. Sweet.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Trainn has updated the site! Fight Night Round 4 and Tiger Woods 10 are the 2 notable titles in the update.

Just Placed my order for FNR4. Sweet.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I'm in for Tiger Woods 10. Sweet as!

After ordering UFC a month ago, having my order put on hold, getting a duplicate credit taken away, getting another credit, getting my order put back into pending, UFC finally shipped!

just placed an order for Fight Night 4, woot woot....hopefully they add button controls instead of JUST right-control stick, i'll still play it though

Er, did anyone bother to copy the URL of the site for the Cancelation Form for Resveratrol? When I canceled, I filled out no such form. They just had me send an email and put me on hold while they confirmed this email.

I'd appreciate it if anyone saved it. I just want to check if there was any additional information that they wanted. It might also help some CAGs who are waiting to call in so they have it ready.

[quote name='GuardianE']Er, did anyone bother to copy the URL of the site for the Cancelation Form for Resveratrol? When I canceled, I filled out no such form. They just had me send an email and put me on hold while they confirmed this email.

I'd appreciate it if anyone saved it. I just want to check if there was any additional information that they wanted. It might also help some CAGs who are waiting to call in so they have it ready.[/QUOTE]

http://www.xmorders.com/br/

[quote name='GuardianE']When I canceled, I filled out no such form. They just had me send an email and put me on hold while they confirmed this email.[/QUOTE]

Same. I got a confirmation number from the woman after though. That should hold up.

[quote name='Mizzou75']http://www.xmorders.com/br/[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Mizzou.

But I'm curious about the amended Terms and Conditions that the form seems to authorize:

Modifications To Your Terms and Conditions:
Thank you for visiting our website. Please take a few minutes to read the following as when you submit this form you automatically accept the following terms and conditions and confirming the order process. You are agreeing that your credit card will be issued a credit in the amount of $30.00 which should appear within 48 hours. In addition you are confirming that your subscription will be converted from the initial quarterly subscription to a quarterly reduced subscription. The credit card you provide today will be billed the Member's only price of $109.95 when each new supply ships on a sixty day basis. That's 60% off the regular price. You may cancel your membership for all future unshipped orders at any time by simply calling customer care at 800-440-4397 Monday thru Friday 8am-6pm Eastern Standard Time. Remember, most customers see most noticeable results by using our products consistently for 3 months. We take charge backs very seriously. All internet credit card companies’ use these databases to access credit risk with customers and future purchases with other internet companies might be denies. We do not have any control over this fraud database. Once you get on these lists it is very difficult to get your name removed from it. BE SMART! DON'T DESTROY YOUR INTERNET CREDIT If a customer charges a purchase back we will place their name, address, zip code, and credit card number into an Internet fraud database.. This also serves as a retraction of any actions initiated by you the customer that may lead to or is a potential chargeback. All sales and terms are final. Limit one per household.

It doesn't say anything about the form itself canceling, but rather a change to the pricing structure.

for all who signed up for freedom from alcohol online: i received a charge of 19.97 to the credit card i used for FFAO. the charge is from a program called Debt Relief Management, which is associated with FFAO yet no one I spoke to mentioned it. A quick call to the number listed under the charge yielded a cancellation number and a refund of credit. The name on the charge read something like AORS South Jordan UT, keep a look out for it if you've completed FFAO.

i have a question for people who did Netflix offer...

did it take you the 22 days to get credit? or did you file a MCR after the first 1-2 weeks?

thanks for the help....waiting on credit for Reputation Defender, then 1 more credit and im up to 3 games again :)

[quote name='adonis 27']did it take you the 22 days to get credit? or did you file a MCR after the first 1-2 weeks?[/QUOTE]

Even if you file an MCR before the 22 days TRAINN's response will be to wait the duration stated for credit. They won't proceed until the offer company has had the designated time to credit you. That's been my experience.

It could credit sooner than stated, but TRAINN won't pursue it until after the initial timeframe.

[quote name='FluxDF']Even if you file an MCR before the 22 days TRAINN's response will be to wait the duration stated for credit. They won't proceed until the offer company has had the designated time to credit you. That's been my experience.

It could credit sooner than stated, but TRAINN won't pursue it until after the initial timeframe.[/QUOTE]

oh ok, thanks for the heads up....still waiting on credit for Reputation Defender, been about 4 hours :/

Well Reputation Defender credited in about 1 hour for me. What sucks is that Boca Java hasn't credited. I opened a MCR for it. It's my first MCR but hopefully it works out soon.

I also did ReputationDefender and the info presented in the thread seems to be right so far: $4.95, 30-day trial, and credited quickly (hell, I got the credit email from trainn before I got my email from RepDefender). I'll also add in that the offer is VCC-friendly (as I'm not sure I saw anything posted about it).

Thanks to those who reported their experience with this.

[quote name='max pl']i did it and didnt have problems getting credit. they do send you some books though so you have to send them back.
smile7.jpg
[/QUOTE]
thats what i thot when i first looked at it, but now it seems to be CDs they send u?:?:

Well after sitting on hold for about 15-20 minutes, my Resveratrol order was cancelled by a very helpful woman who had me send them an email like posted earlier. I never even had to use that cancellation link. It's weird that they would handle cancellations differently for different people.

[quote name='GuardianE']Thanks, Mizzou.

But I'm curious about the amended Terms and Conditions that the form seems to authorize:

Modifications To Your Terms and Conditions:
Thank you for visiting our website. Please take a few minutes to read the following as when you submit this form you automatically accept the following terms and conditions and confirming the order process. You are agreeing that your credit card will be issued a credit in the amount of $30.00 which should appear within 48 hours. In addition you are confirming that your subscription will be converted from the initial quarterly subscription to a quarterly reduced subscription. The credit card you provide today will be billed the Member's only price of $109.95 when each new supply ships on a sixty day basis. That's 60% off the regular price. You may cancel your membership for all future unshipped orders at any time by simply calling customer care at 800-440-4397 Monday thru Friday 8am-6pm Eastern Standard Time. Remember, most customers see most noticeable results by using our products consistently for 3 months. We take charge backs very seriously. All internet credit card companies’ use these databases to access credit risk with customers and future purchases with other internet companies might be denies. We do not have any control over this fraud database. Once you get on these lists it is very difficult to get your name removed from it. BE SMART! DON'T DESTROY YOUR INTERNET CREDIT If a customer charges a purchase back we will place their name, address, zip code, and credit card number into an Internet fraud database.. This also serves as a retraction of any actions initiated by you the customer that may lead to or is a potential chargeback. All sales and terms are final. Limit one per household.

It doesn't say anything about the form itself canceling, but rather a change to the pricing structure.[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to address this. This is a certified scare tactic used by many of these Internet-based companies. There is no such "Internet Fraud Database" nor does this even make sense. They want you to believe that you're the one committing fraud, when the case is that the company just doesn't have good business practices.

So, I know it sounds scary, but it's a bunch of crap :). Hell, just look at the piss poor spelling and grammar used! :lol:

Did RepDefender got instant credit did CreditReport right after....still waiting, hope it's not another IDWatchdog for me....which i still haven't got credit for.

[quote name='Finess']Free 7 day trial.[/QUOTE]

Did they authorize your card for anything?

[quote name='adonis 27']New offer:

CreditReport.com

ugh, still no credit for Rep. Def...i think i'm 1 of unlucky 1's for that :([/QUOTE]

I'm with you on that one, but not too concerned. So far I'm 4 for 4 on MCR's. Let's hope the 5th is the same.

just a heads up, don't do too many credit card applications as this lowers your credit score....i've HEARD this applies to credit reports as well, but i don't think thats true...

on that note, i did creditreport.com offer and got my score....not too impressive lol...probably since i've JUST started paying monthly payments as opposed to using my credit card and then paying it off right away

....now waiting for 3 credits, ugh...thank god there aren't too many games i want out yet

[quote name='adonis 27']just a heads up, don't do too many credit card applications as this lowers your credit score....i've HEARD this applies to credit reports as well, but i don't think thats true...

on that note, i did creditreport.com offer and got my score....not too impressive lol...probably since i've JUST started paying monthly payments as opposed to using my credit card and then paying it off right away

....now waiting for 3 credits, ugh...thank god there aren't too many games i want out yet[/QUOTE]

if you could please keep us updated on this offer and how the cancelation process goes, it would be much appreciated. thanks dude.

[quote name='adonis 27']just a heads up, don't do too many credit card applications as this lowers your credit score....i've HEARD this applies to credit reports as well, but i don't think thats true...[/QUOTE]

Getting a copy of a credit report for your own use won't affect your credit score in any way. However, using a third-party site that isn't connected directly with the three bureaus can affect your score--but it's generally not in any meaningful way. It's definitely something to be aware of when using sites like this, though.

Is Credit Report a legit site? I don't like giving SSN out as easily as my CC #.

Also, for ProActiv, unless I'm reading wrong, it seems like you can order the products for $20 plus shipping, then cancel and keep the products, right? If so, I might have to try that, since I hate sending shit back.

UPDATE:

got a $1.00 pending charge from CreditReport.com....still no credit though

ANOTHER UPDATE: just got credit for CreditReport.com....took about, oh i dunno...14 hours?

[quote name='Finess']So Adonis...you planning on cancelling on the 6th day or what??

My credit score is sad....lol heard 700 range is ok to be at and i'm just under a lil bit.[/QUOTE]

yeah i'm going to cancel on the 5th day or so just to be safe
as for your score, i googled my score, and everywhere i read said that every credit bureau is different, so your credit score could be "Poor" at one place, but "Good/Great" at another...my score is kind meh, its between OK and Good...more towards OK lol....i need to build up a credit history, thats my problem

So Adonis...you planning on cancelling on the 6th day or what??

My credit score is sad....lol heard 700 range is ok to be at and i'm just under a lil bit.

Riteslim is trying to play me. I canceled on the 15th day and returned the product within 18 days. and on the 29th the charged me $70 and sent me more pills. I sent them an email stating I followed the T&C and that if they don't refund the charges I'd file a complaint with my credit card. This was their response.

On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 3:38 PM, RiteSlim Support wrote:
Since you returned the product past 15 days you would have to return the product to us so that we can refiund you the money. My manager reviewed the case and determined that since you did not comply in returning on time you are outside of Free Trial period and therefore our system worked accordingly. Please reaqd the terms and conditions. You did not return the product on time.

Also I was informed that the clients came from this webcite were incentiviced and also that is outside of the compliance. And currently our company is investigating this act and reviewing all the clients that came from them. Read the terms below

RiteSlim forbids anyone from marketing and/or promoting Rite Slim™ through cash, gift, reward, gaming, and point driven compensation sites. This type of marketing, sales, and purchasing tactics is considered unauthorized, unlawful, and will be strictly dealt with. Consumer's that purchase Rite Slim™ through the above mentioned unauthorized means will be held 100% liable for any and all cost of the product, shipping fees, penalties, and bank processing fees. These types of purchases are non-refundable.
Best Regards,

Mary Martz
Riteslim Customer Support
1-800-208-6380

Ticket Details
===================
Ticket ID: 445
Department: RITESLIM CUSTOMER SERVICE
Priority: High

I love the spelling.

[quote name='homeland']Riteslim is trying to play me. I canceled on the 15th day and returned the product within 18 days. and on the 29th the charged me $70 and sent me more pills. I sent them an email stating I followed the T&C and that if they don't refund the charges I'd file a complaint with my credit card. This was their response.

I love the spelling.[/QUOTE]

http://www.freelunchroom.com/board/f154/rite-slim-265202-3.html

Other people had problems with them,looks like a bad offer.

some advice to all CAGs

i would recommend doing RepDefender. i completed and got credit for this offer when this offer was available on the site in a previous stint. so i say if you need one credit or if you want to save an easy credit for the future do this one while its on the site cause the offers they have up now including recent ones are really not good at all. i dont remember having any heinous issues with this offer

in other news
im 0-2 in credits toward fight night and trainn, this has been a bad year in terms of offers so maybe you can step your game up

Well, I just filled out the nifty new MCR form that TRAINN has on its site for Resveratrol XM, but after filling it out, the MCR is listed in "Received" status. Doesn't the "Received" status generally mean that the credit has been given out?

Looking at my list of credits, Resveratrol is not listed among them.

EDIT: Hmmm, I just noticed that XMLabs actually refunded me the $4.95 charge... does this mean I'm SOL as far as getting this credit goes? I canceled a good 5 days after signing up.

Aww come on CreditReport...IDWatchdog, i just neeed 1 more offer to break my Free stuff virginity.

Anyone got info on the Slim Seduction offer??

as for your score, i googled my score, and everywhere i read said that every credit bureau is different, so your credit score could be "Poor" at one place, but "Good/Great" at another

the thing is that the three major credit bureau's use different scales for grading credit reports, so you'll have different numbers for each one. however your score will still be relatively bad/good/decent for all three

bread's done
Back