Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

Called 866-883-3309 to cancel CreditReport.com. The first guy said I was breaking up, so he put me on hold for about 5 minutes then I spoke with a lady who confirmed my social, name, mother's maiden name and then she gave me a confirmation number. They didn't bother asking me to stay :)

Good offer so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just called and cancelled. the dude Dwayne gave me a little bit of a talk through trying to get me to stay, but not much.

[quote name='Finess']LoL okay...what about those book club offers??[/QUOTE]

the book club offers are legit and some have loopholes that dont require you to send anything back to cancel the offer.

2 things you should keep in mind:

• you are signing up for a book club so you are expected to order books in some form (whether its automatically sent to you or you choose from a list)
  • read the terms carefully because some of these "clubs" try to screw you over by saying you must buy x amount of books at y price before you can cancel to complete your membership obligation
these are definitely not the easiest/best offers but if you're interested than go for it

For those canceling Credit Report, after I called and spoke with a guy, got my cancellation number and whatnot, I received an email that told me to click a link and log in to cancel. Has everyone else received this as well? Just wanted to mention it since it seemed like an integral part of cancellation.

just canceled CreditReport.com, was on hold for like 30 secs, then i told the lady i wanted to cancel, she gave me a light little reason why i should stay, told her i wasn't interested, but thanks anyways, then she gave me a cancellation #, took a good 3 minutes tops.

UPDATE:
[quote name='Kauza']For those canceling Credit Report, after I called and spoke with a guy, got my cancellation number and whatnot, I received an email that told me to click a link and log in to cancel. Has everyone else received this as well? Just wanted to mention it since it seemed like an integral part of cancellation.[/QUOTE]

I canceled, and later got an e-mail as well...it says they do this to make sure YOU really wanted to cancel, instead of some1 who has your identity...because thats the first step they take apparently...? lol...i'll just do it to play their game, if they charge me, i have the e-mail and cancellation # as proof i canceled

Called and canceled CreditReport.com. They just tried to extend my trial for 30 days. It's not that bad of a service compared to some of the other offers but nothing i need at the moment.

Very painless to cancel.

UPDATE: Prototype shipped out today. Didn't read the reviews hope it is as good as it looks.

[quote name='adonis 27']just canceled CreditReport.com, was on hold for like 30 secs, then i told the lady i wanted to cancel, she gave me a light little reason why i should stay, told her i wasn't interested, but thanks anyways, then she gave me a cancellation #, took a good 3 minutes tops.

UPDATE:

I canceled, and later got an e-mail as well...it says they do this to make sure YOU really wanted to cancel, instead of some1 who has your identity...because thats the first step they take apparently...? lol...i'll just do it to play their game, if they charge me, i have the e-mail and cancellation # as proof i canceled[/QUOTE]

who'd the email come from? i didn't get an email...

[quote name='SylvianLight']who'd the email come from? i didn't get an email...[/QUOTE]

the e-mail came from creditreport.com...they said i needed to verify that i wanted to cancel my membership..when i did it, it just sent me thru a couple of pages of "are you sure you want to cancel, check this promo out"...and then finally the OK, you are canceled...seems unnecessary

[quote name='adam31']Got the email Tiger Woods 10 just shipped. Hope I get it tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Two days later, still no Tiger Woods 10, anybody else order it?:roll:

Great...I stopped frequenting the site because of the lack of updates...and now that an awesome one comes up in creditreport.com, it's taken down. FML.

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']Great...I stopped frequenting the site because of the lack of updates...and now that an awesome one comes up in creditreport.com, it's taken down. FML.[/QUOTE]

i never got credit for it if it makes you feel any better

called the creditreport number just now.

dude tried to convince to stay by saying sme shit about unauthorized credit charges and even offering a 30 day membership at a reduced price.

I said no and received a confirmation number, the operator's name and even spoke to their supervisor. I asked them about an email being sent out to confirm cancelation and the guy tried to fabricate a story about the website being change and an email being sent out. However, he told me that the email being sent out wasn't necessary to cancel (his supervisor confirmed it).

Thus, all you need if a cancelation number from this company. If anyone tells you anything about an email you will receive or an update in the security system just ask them if it's optional and they will tell you it is.

Man these Freedom From Alcohol guys just don't quit. That 0.64 cent charge from Unicef never went through but now I got this charge from this AORS bullshit for 20 bucks that did go through so now I have to go through the hassle of disputing this charge and hopefully getting rid of this.

This is really upsetting and has probably turned me off of Trainn sites for good.

[quote name='SylvianLight']36241
Revoked - CreditReport.com
Jun 6, 2009
1 credit

lol anyone get that?[/QUOTE]

That's odd. Mine seems to still be in effect (though I've already used the credit). There wasn't any explanation of what happened?

[quote name='NinjaMajik']Man these Freedom From Alcohol guys just don't quit. That 0.64 cent charge from Unicef never went through but now I got this charge from this AORS bullshit for 20 bucks that did go through so now I have to go through the hassle of disputing this charge and hopefully getting rid of this.

This is really upsetting and has probably turned me off of Trainn sites for good.[/QUOTE]

just cancel your card and get a temporary card while your new card is being sent

[quote name='adam31']Two days later, still no Tiger Woods 10, anybody else order it?:roll:[/QUOTE]

Finally got it today, one hour before I had to leave for work:cry:

[quote name='Kauza']That's odd. Mine seems to still be in effect (though I've already used the credit). There wasn't any explanation of what happened?[/QUOTE]

nah, on the main page it justs says revoked in front of it... still shows i have completed one offer though lol

ugh, had to file 2 MCRs just now for Rep. Def. and Netflix...wouldn't normally be worried except i signed up under my girlfriend's account :/...stupid i know

never got credit for creditreport.com after about 5 days so far...looks like its going to be an mcr :(

did anyone else not get credit for it?

[quote name='SylvianLight']36241
Revoked - CreditReport.com
Jun 6, 2009
1 credit

lol anyone get that?[/QUOTE]

Yep, same thing for me. I also didn't know anything about it until I logged into my account as I didn't get any credit email from Trainn. It's a bit perplexing as I signed up for and used the service proper.

Needless to say, I'm waiting on a response from Trainn for the reasoning behind the credit revocation.

[quote name='41down']never got credit for creditreport.com after about 5 days so far...looks like its going to be an mcr :(

did anyone else not get credit for it?[/QUOTE]

I haven't either....MCR here we come.

Uhh... i did Credit Report and i didn't get any emails from them at all. I was wondering if someone have the title of the email so i can search it? Also is there anyway to file MCR without the confirmation email? If so i think i wasted my time on this.. argg.

call them and ask them to 'resend' you a confirmation email so that you can track charges to your credit card. 'resend' since they you don't want them to know that you never received the original. make sure they confirm the email you signed up with.

[quote name='politiclaw']Yep, same thing for me. I also didn't know anything about it until I logged into my account as I didn't get any credit email from Trainn. It's a bit perplexing as I signed up for and used the service proper.

Needless to say, I'm waiting on a response from Trainn for the reasoning behind the credit revocation.[/QUOTE]

Got that as well. Hmmmm. We shall see

Does anyone know if CreditReport.com has any affiliation with FreeCreditReport.com and EyeMyCredit? I did EyeMyCredit back in the day, and don't want to waste my time on CreditReport.com if they are owned by the same company.

[quote name='howaboutno']Does anyone know if CreditReport.com has any affiliation with FreeCreditReport.com and EyeMyCredit? I did EyeMyCredit back in the day, and don't want to waste my time on CreditReport.com if they are owned by the same company.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure, but I did both of those offers and had no problem getting credit for this one.

yeah i don't think they are the same company because i've done; credit check total, freecreditreport.com, and eyemycredit in the past, and then did this 1 without a hitch and no revoked credit (knock on wood)....when did the people who got their credit revoked cancel? i canceled mine on the 5th or 6th day....maybe you canceled too early? or maybe cuz u didn't do that e-mail thing? i dunno just throwing out possibilities

Trainn wrote back to me, and it seems the folks at CreditReport.com told them I hadn't fully completed all the sign-up requirements. Which is odd. Like I said, I of course made sure to click the sign-up link through Trainn, made sure I put in my usual and proper info (inc. email), got the usual sign-up email (which I was to use in case I needed to do an MCR) and made sure to try out the service itself...because I signed up. Through Trainn.

Oh, and about cancelling, yes I did do so but it was a little over 6 days into the trial and after I found I didn't need the service. I cancelled over the phone, and yes got the "cancel email" and made sure to still go through the cancellation process - again - through their site. Like I said, there hasn't been a single thing I have or could have done improper with regards to this offer.

I'm following this up with Trainn and hope to get a response sometime soon. I'll let you folks know if I get anything.

[quote name='politiclaw']Trainn wrote back to me, and it seems the folks at CreditReport.com told them I hadn't fully completed all the sign-up requirements. Which is odd. Like I said, I of course made sure to click the sign-up link through Trainn, made sure I put in my usual and proper info (inc. email), got the usual sign-up email (which I was to use in case I needed to do an MCR) and made sure to try out the service itself...because I signed up. Through Trainn.

Oh, and about cancelling, yes I did do so but it was a little over 6 days into the trial and after I found I didn't need the service. I cancelled over the phone, and yes got the "cancel email" and made sure to still go through the cancellation process - again - through their site. Like I said, there hasn't been a single thing I have or could have done improper with regards to this offer.

I'm following this up with Trainn and hope to get a response sometime soon. I'll let you folks know if I get anything.[/QUOTE]

Did you make your phone confirmation thing (identity) so that you could get your credit reports? I can't get to my credit reports unless I do that. Maybe that's what they meant by completing the sign up requirements?

I just got into this offer, so I don't know for sure yet. Just my 2 cents.

[quote name='R_Fusion']Did you make your phone confirmation thing (identity) so that you could get your credit reports? I can't get to my credit reports unless I do that. Maybe that's what they meant by completing the sign up requirements?

I just got into this offer, so I don't know for sure yet. Just my 2 cents.[/QUOTE]

You may be right on that. I know EFax didn't credit me on megafreebie because I didn't send a fax (lol).

These freebie sites have gone down hill.

[quote name='R_Fusion']Did you make your phone confirmation thing (identity) so that you could get your credit reports? I can't get to my credit reports unless I do that. Maybe that's what they meant by completing the sign up requirements?

I just got into this offer, so I don't know for sure yet. Just my 2 cents.[/QUOTE]

damn, i never did that. probably why i never got credit and probably wont get the mcr :cry:

If indeed your referring to me sending in a fax, no I never had to send one in. I got my credit report right away simply after signing in to the site. I of course made sure to input my proper address, SSN, phone, etc. I didn't read anything about a fax anywhere on the site, terms or welcome email I received.

For those who got credit, did any of you have to send in anything extra to use the service besides going through the sign-up process?

I got credit and it hasn't been revoked (knocking on wood) and I never sent anything in? I got my credit report instantly...maybe creditreport.com is just trying to get out of paying TRAINN for advertising on their site?

[quote name='politiclaw']If indeed your referring to me sending in a fax, no I never had to send one in. I got my credit report right away simply after signing in to the site. I of course made sure to input my proper address, SSN, phone, etc. I didn't read anything about a fax anywhere on the site, terms or welcome email I received.

For those who got credit, did any of you have to send in anything extra to use the service besides going through the sign-up process?[/QUOTE]

Not exactly a fax, but I had to make a call and finish the identity confirmation process. I had no problems signing up, and all my info was accurate; the only missing piece was to confirm. Maybe they just added that? Like I said, I'm still not done with this offer, will cancel on Friday, hopefully. (knocks on wood) I really hope it all goes smooth with TRAINN and creditreport.com and I receieve credit.

New Offer- Prudent Care- 45 day trial $1.

1. You have the right to cancel within the first 30 days after receipt of membership materials and receive a full refund, less a nominal processing fee.
YEAH the nominal processing fee is $67!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEWARE OF THIS ONE!

anyone know how soon the credit report approves. i got my friend to do an offer with his account but it has not credited since 3pm. Pacific. He did the credit check total for me on my account long time ago. I dont know if they are from the same advertiser. but I need 1 more to credit to get another free game.

Yeesh, I haven't been active on yourfree360games since I got RE5 in Feb!

I still have a credit from when Netflix credited me twice. Might try out creditreport and reputation defender. I could use some more Microsoft points. :)

Nice, just got my MCR to go through for Boca Java. Took about 13 days total to credit after I filed the MCR. One more credit for KOF after they update the site in July hopefully.

About a week left before they start ordering FNR4. Can't wait for that.

[quote name='mcdaking84']so do I get the one time processing fee back if I cancel prudent?[/QUOTE]

do you really want to risk it? I know I'm not.

bread's done
Back