Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='Kauza']What is everyone seeing on their credit cards in regards to Home Savings, DealMax, and Privacy? I did the first two, and oddly enough, I've yet to see charges from the piggybacks, and Home Savings refunded the $1 charge. Is this what everyone else is having happen as well?[/QUOTE]

I did DealMax and Privacy Matters yesterday (Home Savings disappeared before I could do it) and they both charged me a dollar. I have yet to be charged for the piggybacks. I used a paypal vcc and canceled right after the original offers went through. I'm not sure if that's why the piggybacks didn't charge.

[quote name='Kauza']What is everyone seeing on their credit cards in regards to Home Savings, DealMax, and Privacy? I did the first two, and oddly enough, I've yet to see charges from the piggybacks, and Home Savings refunded the $1 charge. Is this what everyone else is having happen as well?[/QUOTE]

yep

when i did it, i got the initial $1 pending, that went away and i got the $2 charge from the piggyback offers...then 2 days later the $1 came back...? oh well, no complaints here

I tried canceling Privacy Matters using the number listed in this thread (I can't access the actual site from work) and I was given a recording about "hot singles in my area."

Has anyone else had this issue? Is there another number or means of canceling the offer?

Ok 2 things to share with yall.....

I just called creditreport.com because I did not recieve a welcome email from them. It must've been in my spam folder and I deleted it cause I saw something else from creditreport.com lurking in the spam folder when I checked. Anyways I called up Customer Service and some lady answers and I asked her for a welcome email and her exact words " What confirmation email? " and I asked her to send me another and she said she can't. Then she puts me on hold and says she will send another but I've yet to recieved that also. Damn! is it that hard to send another email? or was she lazy?

Now I've been trying to call seattlecoffeedirect.com 2 days in a row and everytime it says office closed. This message is being played during posted office hours. Where da hell can they be? I still haven't got a welcome email and I just can't reach anyone there.

still waiting for blaz blue. ordered it last week was suppose to arrive today. still have not gotten protototype. i filed a support ticket. i am doubting this site more. all my previous games arrived on time but now I am 0-2

[quote name='lakers2008']still waiting for blaz blue. ordered it last week was suppose to arrive today. still have not gotten protototype. i filed a support ticket. i am doubting this site more. all my previous games arrived on time but now I am 0-2[/QUOTE]
When did ur BlazBlue ship and how do you know it should have arrived by now? Just curious because I also ordered it, but the way they deliver games to me is inconsistent.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']When did ur BlazBlue ship and how do you know it should have arrived by now? Just curious because I also ordered it, but the way they deliver games to me is inconsistent.[/QUOTE]

it shipped out last wednesday. delivery estimate was today. like i said before all the previous games I had gotten where delivered the exact same day. except the last one which i still have not received. will wait until friday but if they bought it from amazon it should have arrrived today.

[quote name='Nelo Ice']just got my blazblue today![/QUOTE]
Looking at previous posts, we both got the ship confirmation the same day.

Did the package come from amazon?

What part of the country are you in? I'm in southern ca BTW.

[quote name='RonnieWrecked']anyone know if the Rock Band drum set is the wired [ part 1 ] or wireless [ part 2 ] version?[/QUOTE]

I ordered those drums last year and they were the wired version. They haven't added any new drums since then so I would venture to say they are the same.

On another note, that Home Savings Mall offer was the quickest and easiest cancellation I have done in awhile! Awesome

[quote name='popemogoth']Ok 2 things to share with yall.....

I just called creditreport.com because I did not recieve a welcome email from them. It must've been in my spam folder and I deleted it cause I saw something else from creditreport.com lurking in the spam folder when I checked. Anyways I called up Customer Service and some lady answers and I asked her for a welcome email and her exact words " What confirmation email? " and I asked her to send me another and she said she can't. Then she puts me on hold and says she will send another but I've yet to recieved that also. Damn! is it that hard to send another email? or was she lazy?

Now I've been trying to call seattlecoffeedirect.com 2 days in a row and everytime it says office closed. This message is being played during posted office hours. Where da hell can they be? I still haven't got a welcome email and I just can't reach anyone there.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the creditreport.com email was in my Spam box in Gmail, and I nearly missed it. But, I got credited the same day, so I guess it didn't matter much.

[quote name='popemogoth']
Now I've been trying to call seattlecoffeedirect.com 2 days in a row and everytime it says office closed. This message is being played during posted office hours. Where da hell can they be? I still haven't got a welcome email and I just can't reach anyone there.[/QUOTE]
Tried calling them in the morning but the recorded message said "all circuits are busy". Called again around noon and got ahold of "Julia". I let her know I needed the welcome email and she sent it to me. Probably gonna file an MCR when available because its past the 2-3 days for the credit to go through.

I just checked my bank account and originally i was charged $1 (x3 for offers) and $2 (x3 for piggyback offers)....but now i have ANOTHER set of $1 (x2) and $2 (x3)....this happen to any1 else? my original were all dated 7/09/09 and these new ones are dated 7/13/09...?

I just checked my bank account and originally i was charged $1 (x3 for offers) and $2 (x3 for piggyback offers)....but now i have ANOTHER set of $1 (x2) and $2 (x3)....this happen to any1 else? my original were all dated 7/09/09 and these new ones are dated 7/13/09...?

EDIT: I noticed that on the 5 new charges, they all say the name of the company plus "TEMP" after it, for example "HOMESVINGSMALL TEMP"...so maybe it'll go away? i'll call on friday if nothing has changed

[quote name='macjz212']I ordered those drums last year and they were the wired version. They haven't added any new drums since then so I would venture to say they are the same. [/QUOTE]

thanks for the info

my drums crapped out out of no where [ wireless, won't power on, not damaged in any way ] was hoping i could get a new set from them.

I went to try to do Home Savings and the others this morning since the MCR I was waiting on for months just credited (I didn't correctly paste the full message headers, but instead of letting me know, they just left it open for months until I asked), but they seem to be taken off the site again. I'll wait a bit and hope that they're just temporarily down again.

[quote name='Mizzou75']I just checked and they are up for me. I clicked "Newest Offers" and they were there.[/QUOTE]

You are right, they are back already. Thanks :)

Unfortunately, I just tried to sign up to Home Savings Mall, but it said that it was a duplicate order, so that I should use a different email address and credit card, even though I've never even been to this site before. Odd.

EDIT: I Just tried Dealmax and the same thing happened, but I used a relative's address and then it worked. Thanks, guys.

Privacy Matters, Deal Max, and Home Savings Mall seem to disappear during night time and reappear during the day time

I've been trying to do those offers every night after work and they are always gone
Then when I check during the day they come back but I run out of time before work

Well that's strange. I just checked my Card's page, and it shows that I have a pending $1 charge for EVERY time I clicked "sign up," including the times it told me that it was a duplicate offer and that I had to change my address or card number. I have no idea why those times would charge. I don't even think I'll have enough of a balance on the card to cover the $2 piggyback offers if they don't remove the duplicates from the card first.

[quote name='Bill Mcdougal']Well that's strange. I just checked my Card's page, and it shows that I have a pending $1 charge for EVERY time I clicked "sign up," including the times it told me that it was a duplicate offer and that I had to change my address or card number. I have no idea why those times would charge. I don't even think I'll have enough of a balance on the card to cover the $2 piggyback offers if they don't remove the duplicates from the card first.[/QUOTE]

I think those are just temporary authorization charges, which should go away (hopefully). I haven't done an offer in months, but thought I'd go for the Home Savings Mall (I did Dealmax and Privacy Matters like 2 years ago). Like others, it's giving me errors and telling me "duplicate transaction" no matter what I do.

I've tried different emails, CC's, typed my name/address differently. Nothing is working. It even gives me a pop up notification every time I type in my CC#, and sometimes I've noticed it will change one of the numbers from what I typed (thus making it incorrect). What the hell is wrong with this offer? It's bad enough there are rarely any decent offers on the site anymore, but now even the ones they have don't seem to work properly.

I did home Savings Mall I got the credit, but also says I was signed up for cross country I need cancel that separate, but do you know if its a trial also as long as I cancel within 7 days I wont get charged the 2.00 from them as well?

[quote name='Bill Mcdougal']Well that's strange. I just checked my Card's page, and it shows that I have a pending $1 charge for EVERY time I clicked "sign up," including the times it told me that it was a duplicate offer and that I had to change my address or card number. I have no idea why those times would charge. I don't even think I'll have enough of a balance on the card to cover the $2 piggyback offers if they don't remove the duplicates from the card first.[/QUOTE]

if they are just PENDING, then it should go away, that happened to me when i tried signing up for Amazing Web Stores like 15 times...now that sucked, 15 charges of $3 lol

[quote name='Bazz']I did home Savings Mall I got the credit, but also says I was signed up for cross country I need cancel that separate, but do you know if its a trial also as long as I cancel within 7 days I wont get charged the 2.00 from them as well?[/QUOTE]

you still get charged $2. i've read that it was a month trial, but i canceled it the same time as my other offer

Anybody having issues cancelling Privacy Matters on their site?

I see the page where there's a "Click Here to cancel your membership" link, but all it does is reload the page. Doesn't seem to take me anywhere to cancel.

I tossed them an email questioning it. I figure if they don't get back to me by tomorrow afternoon, and if I still cannot get the link to work, I will simply call. But it'd be easier if the link worked out. (I tried both IE and FF.)

[quote name='Regian']Didn't Trainn mention something about adding Madden 10 sometime during this month?[/QUOTE]

My support ticket reply said July 15....so anytime now.

[quote name='homeland']Ordered NCAA on the 13th and it arrived today.[/QUOTE]

Well I assume I'll get mine tomorrow then. Ordered mine on the 13th, shipped the 14th.

I know this is like the third time I've made this exact post, but I'm hoping someone can help me out.

I used to be big into this two years ago. I ordered my last game in January 2008, so it's been a while.

Could anyone help a old-timer out and tell me the two best/easiest/fastest offers to do right now? I've been super busy lately with school right around the corner and working full time. I could really use the game or even the money. My thanks to anyone who wants to help.

[quote name='sventhebruin']I know this is like the third time I've made this exact post, but I'm hoping someone can help me out.

I used to be big into this two years ago. I ordered my last game in January 2008, so it's been a while.

Could anyone help a old-timer out and tell me the two best/easiest/fastest offers to do right now? I've been super busy lately with school right around the corner and working full time. I could really use the game or even the money. My thanks to anyone who wants to help.[/QUOTE]

Sure. DealMax and Privacy Matters are super easy and are in the first reply to the OP, where he keeps current offer info.

I noticed those in the OP, but they're not on the site for me. Most of the offers I see are book clubs and crappy looking credit cards. There's gotta be something in there that's reliable and cheap.

Thanks for the help

[quote name='sventhebruin']I noticed those in the OP, but they're not on the site for me. Most of the offers I see are book clubs and crappy looking credit cards. There's gotta be something in there that's reliable and cheap.

Thanks for the help[/QUOTE]

Did you try organizing the offers by Most Recently Added?

Yeah, I've looked through them all.

As I'm reading back a few pages, this seems to happen a lot though. They're up some times and gone others. I'll try back later.

EDIT: Tried it with IE and Chrome and it's identical with all three browsers.

[quote name='sventhebruin']Yeah, I've looked through them all.

As I'm reading back a few pages, this seems to happen a lot though. They're up some times and gone others. I'll try back later.

EDIT: Tried it with IE and Chrome and it's identical with all three browsers.[/QUOTE]

Out of curiousity I tried as well and the offers weren't there. Just checked again and they are back up. Very strange.

Slim Seduction $3.97 - You can use email for RMA
Creditreport.com - $0 Easy Credit
Seattlecoffeedirect.com - $2 + free Coffee & make sure you use a card that has little money cause they will try to charge you $38.95, but if you dont have that it keeps declining
HomesavingsMall - $1 + $2 piggy back offer , both can be canceled online and $2 is refunded

bread's done
Back