Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

wow, im a complete idiot lol...i signed up for all 3 of those offers and got charged by all 3 offers and all 3 piggyback offers. I canceled on saturday and then 2 days ago, i thot i saw that they charged me again. when i called my back to dispute the charges i realized that they weren't charging me again, they had refunded me all my money lol glad that happened :)

[quote name='greyzieoriental']Big July Update:
King of Fighters XII
[/QUOTE]

and woooo big july update lol

The Privacy Matters link either worked, or they read my Customer Support email, because my account shows canceled when I try to go back to their site.

Which is more than fine with me, because now I don't have to call. And Bigs 2 came today...goody.

Dammit. UPS just drove by my house. Guess I won't get NCAA until Monday. I'll probably go out and buy it tonight and return my copy once it gets in.

general ?. regarding friends account. first time he ordered he got the game. 2nd time game never arrive. my concern is does it matter how you write your address. because he lives in XXX S. Golden West Ave but he wrote it as S. Goldenwest Ave. and when you search on maps the correct address is S. Golden West ave. could this be a reason he never got the 2nd game he wrote a ticket and they said they will look into it but no response. I am not sure how UPS delivers but I really dont see why there would be a big difference on addresses. that prevented delivery.

For the past week I have been unable to access my previously created secure cards. I want to see them so that I can close them. Is there any roundabout for this? I tried getting there through logging into their website and through the paypal plugin. No luck either way.

Those offers finally showed up for me. I did them, got three credits, and ordered NCAA Football 10. Just gonna toss it on ebay.

Any suggestions on a fourth offer to try? I did Home Savings Mall, DealMax, and Privacy Matters.

[quote name='sventhebruin']Those offers finally showed up for me. I did them, got three credits, and ordered NCAA Football 10. Just gonna toss it on ebay.

Any suggestions on a fourth offer to try? I did Home Savings Mall, DealMax, and Privacy Matters.[/QUOTE]

Reputation defender .. its 4.95.

After you call and cancel CreditReport, watch your email for a "final cancellation" email. In it, you have to go back to their site and confirm again that you want to cancel (it says to avoid any charges). I canceled last night, and thankfully logged into my spam account today to see it.

[quote name='paki12']Can i cancel homesavings mail online?[/QUOTE]

Yes you can...it's easy you just login with your email and you should be directed to the cancel process.

anyone recommend a certain virtual debit card site over another? i already have a paypal account but i don't see anything about a virtual debit card on the site.

where can i ask for referrals or trade referrals. Is it ok if i put my ref link in my sig?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just order Madden 10. This is my first game that I have order from this site so I was wondering do you get the game faster if you preorder the game?

[quote name='paki12']where can i ask for referrals or trade referrals. Is it ok if i put my ref link in my sig?[/QUOTE]

You can have a link in your signature, yes. And I believe you can make one thread for yourself in the referral area.

As long as it isn't in this thread, you are good.

Ok, i just did dealmax. And i did that and the magazines. I intend to cancel soon. But it transfered me to another offer, and i said no thanks. then it transfered me to a disney dvd collection offer, and there was no "no thanks" button, so i just exited. Is my credit still going to show up?

Madden 10 is available for pre-order according to TRAINN's Twitter.

Edit: Just noticed I wasn't on the last page. Someone beat me to the Madden 10 info. Lol.

for those who did dealmax, privacy matters, and homesavingmalls, when you submitted your offer, were you transfered to a site where you had to pick 2 magazines in order to continue?

Try Points2Shop, you can find out more info in my sig.
Best GPT site in my opinion. I already got loads of MS points and accessories for my 360 elite.

[quote name='Mizzou75']no[/QUOTE]

Do you say that because you're cranky or because the site's fake? I'm down for some free points if it's legit.

NCAA Football 10 has shipped. Nice.

Creditreport still hasn't greened yet though. I was under the impression that it's an instant credit, yet it's been well over 24 hours. The only other game I want is Madden 10, so I've got some time. I still wish this would just go through without me needing to get any more involved.

It's this kind of shit that gives these sites the reputation they have. If you manage to convince someone that it isn't really too good to be true, they won't believe you anymore at this point. You get someone to put their info out there like that then it doesn't work. They don't tell you that there's a lot more work to put in. And that's why everyone thinks these things are a scam.

Well, I bought NCAA 10 from Wal-Mart on Friday because I wanted it for this past weekend, and I am planning on returning the one from YF360. I got NCAA 10 from them today, but it sounds like the disc is off the spindle. Hope Wal-Mart doesn't bitch about that.

[quote name='Rocko']Yes. You don't have to do that, your order is complete. You're free to close the browser window or go elsewhere.[/QUOTE]
damn it, i thought it was mandatory. is there anyway to cancel it?

[quote name='paki12']damn it, i thought it was mandatory. is there anyway to cancel it?[/QUOTE]

I'm sure there is...just read the information they provided via email or on their website.

I doubt anybody is gonna be able to help you with it, as it's not an "offer" for this site (and nobody else probably went through with it).

[quote name='superman26']Hey guys, how is reputation defender? is it a safe offer?[/QUOTE]

yeah, i've done it twice now. You sign up for $5 or so, fill in a little bit of info. Clear your cookies, maybe exit your browser, then in about 10-20 min, i got credit. I'm pretty sure its a 30-day trial. Really easy to cancel too.

I 2nd that on Rep Defender....If I'm not mistaken i was able to cancel online via emailing their customer service. Just make sure you keep an eye out in your spam folder.

[quote name='sventhebruin']NCAA Football 10 has shipped. Nice.

Creditreport still hasn't greened yet though. I was under the impression that it's an instant credit, yet it's been well over 24 hours. The only other game I want is Madden 10, so I've got some time. I still wish this would just go through without me needing to get any more involved.

It's this kind of shit that gives these sites the reputation they have. If you manage to convince someone that it isn't really too good to be true, they won't believe you anymore at this point. You get someone to put their info out there like that then it doesn't work. They don't tell you that there's a lot more work to put in. And that's why everyone thinks these things are a scam.[/QUOTE]

Took me a couple of days for creditreport.com to green. I seriously thought that i had to deal with another MCR but goody I didn't have to. Also I canceled it today simple and easy.

[quote name='popemogoth']Took me a couple of days for creditreport.com to green. I seriously thought that i had to deal with another MCR but goody I didn't have to. Also I canceled it today simple and easy.[/QUOTE]

Well that makes me feel better. I probably won't bother with this site if I have to fill out yet another MCR. Thanks though

Signing up for the website is completely free. They don’t spam your email either
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

[quote name='sventhebruin']
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='popemogoth']Took me a couple of days for creditreport.com to green. I seriously thought that i had to deal with another MCR but goody I didn't have to. Also I canceled it today simple and easy.[/QUOTE]

I just signed up for Creditreport.com yesterday afternoon, hasn't gone green yet, but hoping that it will in a couple of days like yours. This is my first offer in almost 3 months, after taking a break from the site. I also completed Home Savings Mall yesterday afternoon, already have the credit for that one now.

How long is the Creditreport.com trial? Is it 7 days? I don't want to cancel too early or too late, and didn't see any info from Rig or anyone else in the thread with all the details on this offer. Thanks in advance.

So, for Privacy Matters, DealMax, and Home Savings online, can I cancel on the 5th day, or do I have to wait for the 6th?

Also, do I need 6 different websites to cancel? One for each offer and one each for their piggybacks?

[quote name='paki12']Mcdougal, you have to cancel each one individually, as well as the piggybacks. all can be done online[/QUOTE]

Okay, thanks. I am a little confused though. I just tried going to a random piggyback (food and flix) by going to foodandflix.com

Unfortunately, I don't see where to cancel. There is a member logon, but I don't even know what my username would be.

[quote name='Bill Mcdougal']Okay, thanks. I am a little confused though. I just tried going to a random piggyback (food and flix) by going to foodandflix.com

Unfortunately, I don't see where to cancel. There is a member logon, but I don't even know what my username would be.[/QUOTE]

Open the welcome email they sent you and click the link to go to your account. The email should be from "membersavings".

[quote name='Bill Mcdougal']Okay, thanks. I am a little confused though. I just tried going to a random piggyback (food and flix) by going to foodandflix.com

Unfortunately, I don't see where to cancel. There is a member logon, but I don't even know what my username would be.[/QUOTE]

you have to login to cancel. If you are like me who never got any type of confirmation e-mail, right under the login is a "Forgot User ID?" link, click that and then fill out the e-mail address you used and they send u an e-mail with ur info/a link to login...took about 20 min to get each email...i used this for every site and piggyback site by the way

wow...this sucks a lot of dick...i had 9 completed offers, put in my order for Madden 10, so now i'm down to 7 offers left. Checked back today and saw that my thing said "Complete 1 more offer to get your free gift!" which was weird, i scrolled down, see that my Madden order was canceled. Scroll up and see that 8 offers i've done say "Duplicate" next to them...which is BS cuz i haven't done any duplicate offers...AND some of these offers were from August last year!

so if they canceled my order, that makes me have 9 credits, minus 8 duplicates, that equals 1 offer left, so that part makes sense...but the fact that they even did that? now that's what i would like to know

oh and then i find out that the deleted my 3604free.com account, but not my yourfreenintendowii.com account? both of which by the way, i needed 2 more referrals to be done....what a great start to my day!!:roll:

[quote name='adonis 27']wow...this sucks a lot of dick...i had 9 completed offers, put in my order for Madden 10, so now i'm down to 7 offers left. Checked back today and saw that my thing said "Complete 1 more offer to get your free gift!" which was weird, i scrolled down, see that my Madden order was canceled. Scroll up and see that 8 offers i've done say "Duplicate" next to them...which is BS cuz i haven't done any duplicate offers...AND some of these offers were from August last year!

so if they canceled my order, that makes me have 9 credits, minus 8 duplicates, that equals 1 offer left, so that part makes sense...but the fact that they even did that? now that's what i would like to know

oh and then i find out that the deleted my 3604free.com account, but not my yourfreenintendowii.com account? both of which by the way, i needed 2 more referrals to be done....what a great start to my day!!:roll:[/QUOTE]

Two questions:

What were the "duplicate" offers listed?

Did you somehow break the terms and conditions of TRAINN via 3604free.com?

I'm sort of paranoid, since I have 7 credits queued up right now and am just waiting for a few games in particular in the future.

[quote name='GuardianE']Two questions:

What were the "duplicate" offers listed?

Did you somehow break the terms and conditions of TRAINN via 3604free.com?

I'm sort of paranoid, since I have 7 credits queued up right now and am just waiting for a few games in particular in the future.[/QUOTE]

i don't think i did on the 3604free site because everything i did on that site, i did on the Wii site, so if anything, both should be canceled, not 1 or the other...hope i don't jinx myself haha

the offers listed as duplicates were:

Amazing Web Stores - August 3
Credit Check Total - August 3
Gamefly - August 27
Grant Every Day - November 6
Blockbuster - November 18
Google Money Tree - February 2
EZ Grant Source - February 5
Reputation Defender - June 23....this 1 i'll actually admit is a duplicate because i did this before, but the rest aren't?...ESPECIALLY Amazing Webstores since they don't allow duplicate transactions?!

[quote name='adonis 27']wow...this sucks a lot of dick...i had 9 completed offers, put in my order for Madden 10, so now i'm down to 7 offers left. Checked back today and saw that my thing said "Complete 1 more offer to get your free gift!" which was weird, i scrolled down, see that my Madden order was canceled. Scroll up and see that 8 offers i've done say "Duplicate" next to them...which is BS cuz i haven't done any duplicate offers...AND some of these offers were from August last year!

oh and then i find out that the deleted my 3604free.com account, but not my yourfreenintendowii.com account? both of which by the way, i needed 2 more referrals to be done....what a great start to my day!!:roll:[/QUOTE]

I recently got two orders canceled with "Duplicate" showing up next to some old offers.

Send them a support ticket. You may need a follow-up one too, but they did eventually tell me what was up with mine. I guess some dupes were from one of my older accounts (and they knew I had had an old account before this one :lol: ).

[quote name='pak231']what are some easy ones? i just came back[/QUOTE]

Read the OP, and read the last few pages. If you can't find easy offers from that, look on their site for yourself.

[quote name='Mizzou75']No, the site's legit, but I say no because this isn't the thread for it.[/QUOTE]

Gotcha, thanks. Is there a thread on it I can peruse? Sorry for derailing I will be happy to post in the right thread....

how exactly do the vcc/secure cards work on paypal? i just attempted to do seattle direct with it and i only had 2$ in my paypal account which is required, but seattle direct was still allowed to charge the card 25$.

i closed the card, so hopefully they can't charge me again, but now i am out of 25$...

also, i recommend everyone being cautious when ordering games to return to amazon for refund. i accidentally ordered a game that was 'fulfilled by amazon' and not sold by amazon. now i can't return it because amazon didn't exactly sell it. i'm stick with a 360 game and i don't have a 360 :(

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back