Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

It uses your Paypal Account as primary funding and uses whatever bank account is linked to Paypal as the secondary source of funding.

So if you had $2 in your account and were charged $25, they'd take the $2 from your Paypal account and the other $23 from your linked bank account.

[quote name='Mizzou75']It uses your Paypal Account as primary funding and uses whatever bank account is linked to Paypal as the secondary source of funding.

So if you had $2 in your account and were charged $25, they'd take the $2 from your Paypal account and the other $23 from your linked bank account.[/QUOTE]

well that sucks, i thought everyone said seattle direct was a 2$ charge

oh well, i'll dispute the charge and hope paypal has mercy

[quote name='SylvianLight']well that sucks, i thought everyone said seattle direct was a 2$ charge

oh well, i'll dispute the charge and hope paypal has mercy[/QUOTE]
I did the despute with paypal and they denied it for Seattle Coffee.

Make sure to close the card once you get charged. That way the second charge doesn't go through. I am still waiting for Trainn to answer my MCR and give me credit for this offer.

Have you gotten credit for Seattle Coffee yet??

[quote name='Rig']I recently got two orders canceled with "Duplicate" showing up next to some old offers.

Send them a support ticket. You may need a follow-up one too, but they did eventually tell me what was up with mine. I guess some dupes were from one of my older accounts (and they knew I had had an old account before this one :lol: ).[/QUOTE]

yeah i sent them a support ticket asking them what's going on? 'cuz i mean its 1 thing to cancel a credit/duplicate credit that was recent like Rep. Defender....but to put duplicate on a credit from a credit i did back in August? thats weird

hopefully they made a mistake and reverse it...if not, i just need 1 more credit to get Madden...then i might take a break from the site for awhile

Anyone else had problems signing up for DealMax, Home Savings Mall and Privacy Matters.

Every time I try to sign up it gives me a duplicate order error and asks me to sign up with a different address / credit card combo, even though I've never signed up with them for anything before and I've tried 3 different credit cards.

Any ideas what could be going on?

[quote name='kattman']Anyone else had problems signing up for DealMax, Home Savings Mall and Privacy Matters.

Every time I try to sign up it gives me a duplicate order error and asks me to sign up with a different address / credit card combo, even though I've never signed up with them for anything before and I've tried 3 different credit cards.

Any ideas what could be going on?[/QUOTE]

Happened to me, I forgot what I did, but it went through, I tried 2 cards.
I never signed up with them either.

I just cancelled the last of the easy 3, Dealmax, PrivacyMatters, and HomeSavings. Thanks for your help, guys! I don't know what I want to order now, though :p

[quote name='emeraldgsl']I did the despute with paypal and they denied it for Seattle Coffee.

Make sure to close the card once you get charged. That way the second charge doesn't go through. I am still waiting for Trainn to answer my MCR and give me credit for this offer.

Have you gotten credit for Seattle Coffee yet??[/QUOTE]

no credit yet.

someone in this thread said it was a 2$ charge and they got credit immediately. i think that guy must work for seattle coffee

Did anyone else get their money from the 3 easy ones (DealMax, Home Savings, Privacy) refunded? I just looked at my paypal account and had a $1 credit from both Deal and Home Savings. I had a $1 debit for each that expired and then a $1 debit for each that was completed and now a $1 credit back for those two. Anybody know why?

Edit: I was also never charged for the 3 piggyback sites although I did get confirmation emails and had to cancel them. I just don't want to lose my offer credits.

[quote name='sbaker44']Did anyone else get their money from the 3 easy ones (DealMax, Home Savings, Privacy) refunded? I just looked at my paypal account and had a $1 credit from both Deal and Home Savings. I had a $1 debit for each that expired and then a $1 debit for each that was completed and now a $1 credit back for those two. Anybody know why?

Edit: I was also never charged for the 3 piggyback sites although I did get confirmation emails and had to cancel them. I just don't want to lose my offer credits.[/QUOTE]

yeah i got my money refunded as well, a nice pleasant surprise to say the least :)

I ordered 2 things same day both had a shipping estimate of July 21...and only one have arrived on that date (the one that shipped last btw). Does this happens a lot...like do they usually miss there shipping estimate? or should I be concerned.

[quote name='Finess']I ordered 2 things same day both had a shipping estimate of July 21...and only one have arrived on that date (the one that shipped last btw). Does this happens a lot...like do they usually miss there shipping estimate? or should I be concerned.[/QUOTE]

Actually, the shipping estimate usually indicates when the game will actually ship, not when you should be receiving it.

Ironically, put in an order for BlazBlue yesterday and got an email today saying that it shipped. Pretty quick turnaround actually. Just hope they didn't order the SE and got the CE since it is in stock on Amazon.

[quote name='nolrootltoe']I've search this thread and came up with conflicting answers. I ordered the 4000 MS points, do they email you the code or do they mail you the packaging?[/QUOTE]

When I ordered from them, they sent me the packaging. That was over a year ago though. Since they come from Amazon, you probably don't have a choice. Maybe if you send them a support ticket, they would just email you the code.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Actually, the shipping estimate usually indicates when the game will actually ship, not when you should be receiving it.

Ironically, put in an order for BlazBlue yesterday and got an email today saying that it shipped. Pretty quick turnaround actually. Just hope they didn't order the SE and got the CE since it is in stock on Amazon.[/QUOTE]

i asked trainn about Blazblue, this is what they said "We are offering the limited edition version on our sites" !!! :cool:

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Actually, the shipping estimate usually indicates when the game will actually ship, not when you should be receiving it.

Ironically, put in an order for BlazBlue yesterday and got an email today saying that it shipped. Pretty quick turnaround actually. Just hope they didn't order the SE and got the CE since it is in stock on Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Got my NCAA 10 on the shipping estimate date. The 4000 Points card I ordered before it showed shipped way before the NCAA 10 tho.

Got the easy three canceled. It should have been a lot easier than it was. My computer is in a spot with no service so I kept getting disconnected. My own sheer laziness though.

Need to cancel creditreport now. Not sure how though.

can anyone tell me how the netflix trail work? so i sign up for 14 days, then be a member for a month? do i chose the membership after 14 days(8.99 plan) or when i sign up for the trial?

thanks

[quote name='superman26']can anyone tell me how the netflix trail work? so i sign up for 14 days, then be a member for a month? do i chose the membership after 14 days(8.99 plan) or when i sign up for the trial?

thanks[/QUOTE]

when i did it, i had to select the plan while signing up for the trial...once the trial is over, you become a paying member, then you can cancel after 3 weeks or so

So i finally got a response from TRAINN about my 8 of my 9 credits being taken away because they were "Duplicates"

after basically asking what the deal was, they said:
"The credits were reversed, and several accounts closed, due to your violation of our terms and conditions by registering for the same advertiser offer multiple times using multiple names and addresses."

this confuses me because i only have 1 account, and have only ever done 1 offer for myself twice (Rep. Defender). AND what is even more confusing is that they closed "my other accounts" and not MY account. I mean i'm grateful that i still have an account, but if I violated the T&C, then how come MY account isn't closed as well?

i then responded with the above questions and then followed it up with if i will be able to redeem credits in the future for a game or will my account eventually be closed soon as well as my "other accounts"?

so i'll update then....hella lame....but atleast i can still get games. My 3604free.com site is still closed, but my Wii site is still open...?

[quote name='SylvianLight']no credit yet.

someone in this thread said it was a 2$ charge and they got credit immediately. i think that guy must work for seattle coffee[/QUOTE]

Still waiting on this MCR as well. Originally it was $2 but this company will try to pull out an additional $38.95. I used a card that only had 20 bucks in it so it was all good. If mcr doesn't go through at least i got free coffee. lol

[quote name='popemogoth']Still waiting on this MCR as well. Originally it was $2 but this company will try to pull out an additional $38.95. I used a card that only had 20 bucks in it so it was all good. If mcr doesn't go through at least i got free coffee. lol[/QUOTE]

well it's been bumped up to 25$ since then. guess i should have read the t&c before signing up.

paypal says the payment is complete but it's been several days since and my bank shows no 23$ charge (which would have been needed since my paypal only had 2$ in it). hopefully my dispute with paypal works and i get a credit. most likely though, the dispute will fail and i won't get credit.

[quote name='DoPeSun']Looks like TRAINN removed the easy 3 from thier site. Dealmax, PrivacyMatters, and HomeSavings. Bummer![/QUOTE]

they've been up and down ever since they were put up - same with reputation defender. just keep checking for it.

also, i just noticed i signed up for dealmax and privacy matters on megafreebie too, but either way i received credit and used said credit.

why ur leaving soo soon? There tons of games to be had.

also can Privacy Matters be canceled online lately? Cause some douche bag on 360iso forum is misleading ppl and saying that it can't be canceled online. Can anyone confirm this?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='popemogoth']why ur leaving soo soon? There tons of games to be had.

also can Privacy Matters be canceled online lately? Cause some douche bag on 360iso forum is misleading ppl and saying that it can't be canceled online. Can anyone confirm this?[/QUOTE]

yeah it CAN be canceled online...maybe the douche is confused? lol on all the other sites, there is a "cancel membership" button...u click it, then confirm u want to cancel and viola, ur done....for the Privacy Matters site, its a little different...u have to go to "contact us" and then as 1 of the selections why, is "cancel membership." u fill out ur info and give a little reason why (i just said i wanted to check my credit score....which was true). and then that e-mail is sent to them and then within a day u get an e-mail confirming cancellation.

Thanks Adonis for the info. I was only trying to help the guy but he got hostile real quick. I think he was just trying to rack up referrals. Well at least now someone got his triann acct banned. I had no part in that I only wanted to help and I be right about privacy Matters. There was no need for that kid to call me names.

I just canceled Home Savings Mall online with no problems. I didn't get the initial signup email (probably got lost in my spam filter), so I used the "Forgot ID" link and it was emailed to me about 20 mins later. Canceling Home Savings Mall online also canceled Cross Country Savings. I went to CCS's website to cancel, and when I entered my member ID, it said that I had already canceled. I haven't signed up for the other two easy ones yet, but I'm willing to guess that they are just as easy to cancel.

Also found it weird that my creditreport.com account had already been canceled when I called today (it was the seventh day since I signed up last monday), so I'm guessing it was canceled because my paypal VCC wasn't working for them, since I had shut it down right after I set it up and used it last week. I got the cancellation # from the operator, so I should be good to go. Placed an order for UFC 2009 Undisputed last Friday, glad to finally get another game from the site after taking a few months off.

anyone recommend prudent choice or some other good offer with no potential extra charges. need 1 more for a game and i did most of the good offers. dont really want to do emusic since its 13 bucks. please advice

[quote name='lakers2008']anyone recommend prudent choice or some other good offer with no potential extra charges. need 1 more for a game and i did most of the good offers. dont really want to do emusic since its 13 bucks. please advice[/QUOTE]

i think some1 mentioned that Prudent Choice chrages $30+ after canceling a few pages back...? i don't remember exactly what it was but every1 suggested not doing it...emusic is extremely easy, i've done it before, it is a little pricey, but hey, still beats paying retail...if you haven't done Blockbuster or Gamefly, those r easy too

[quote name='adonis 27']i think some1 mentioned that Prudent Choice chrages $30+ after canceling a few pages back...? i don't remember exactly what it was but every1 suggested not doing it...emusic is extremely easy, i've done it before, it is a little pricey, but hey, still beats paying retail...if you haven't done Blockbuster or Gamefly, those r easy too[/QUOTE]

yeah i did gamefly and blockbuster. tried doing emusic before order didnt went trough and i didnt get charged but sometimes it wouldnt allow me to continue the sign up

[quote name='lakers2008']yeah i did gamefly and blockbuster. tried doing emusic before order didnt went trough and i didnt get charged but sometimes it wouldnt allow me to continue the sign up[/QUOTE]

yeah that happened to me when i signed up for eMusic back in the day...i filled out all the info and then when i clicked sign up or confirm or finish or whatever it was, it sent me to a white screen....i thot it didn't go thru, but then when i checked my bank account, i got charged, so i did "forgot my username" on eMusic's site and i was apparently signed up!? so just keep checking ur bank account just in case they actually did end up charging u

OK quick question for my fellow CAGS, I remember it taking a while for 4000 point cards to ship. Is this still the norm?, or do they email you the codes now since amazon has a xbox live store?

[quote name='St4rgalaqtic']OK quick question for my fellow CAGS, I remember it taking a while for 4000 point cards to ship. Is this still the norm?, or do they email you the codes now since amazon has a xbox live store?[/QUOTE]

i ordered a 4000pt card about 3 months ago in order to get ready for the Summer of Arcade and it was sent to my e-mail address about 1 day after i ordered it

[quote name='St4rgalaqtic']OK quick question for my fellow CAGS, I remember it taking a while for 4000 point cards to ship. Is this still the norm?, or do they email you the codes now since amazon has a xbox live store?[/QUOTE]
I order 4000 points on the 16th, got an email saying they were shipped on the 17th, and still haven't gotten anything. I emailed them yesterday about the issue and haven't received a reply yet.

[quote name='adonis 27']yeah, i've done it twice now. You sign up for $5 or so, fill in a little bit of info. Clear your cookies, maybe exit your browser, then in about 10-20 min, i got credit. I'm pretty sure its a 30-day trial. Really easy to cancel too.[/QUOTE]

did you do reputation defender twice on yourfree360games with the same account?

someone mentioned attempting to try this a few pages back since a lot of us did it a year or two ago and it was letting us click it (usually blocks attempt to do offer if already done)

[quote name='SylvianLight']My friend signed up for CreditReport.com on the 26th, how long has that been taking to credit recently?[/QUOTE]

I signed up on the 19th and it greened on the 22nd.

I'd wait til tomorrow before getting worried.

[quote name='SylvianLight']My friend signed up for CreditReport.com on the 26th, how long has that been taking to credit recently?[/QUOTE]

I signed up for this one last Monday, and had credit sometime on Tuesday.

[quote name='SylvianLight']did you do reputation defender twice on yourfree360games with the same account?

someone mentioned attempting to try this a few pages back since a lot of us did it a year or two ago and it was letting us click it (usually blocks attempt to do offer if already done)[/QUOTE]

no, i did it once on my Wii account and once on YF360G....BUT if this is ur second time doing it, i'd watch out...recently, i got F'd over and had duplicates on 8 of my credits, 1 of them being Rep. Defender...which i admit i did do twice, but i dunno about the other 7 credits, some were from a year ago

I canceled Home savings and cross country using online cancellation, but i never got an email? am i still good? or should i call them.

[quote name='superman26']I canceled Home savings and cross country using online cancellation, but i never got an email? am i still good? or should i call them.[/QUOTE]
Go back to the website thru the link on the original email they sent you. It will allow you to request an email that says it is cancelled.

I'm starting to get a little concerned. I ordered NCAA Football 10 on July 19th and it's still not here. The shipping estimate was the 26th. Just checked my mail and it's still not here.

How long should this be taking? This seems pretty long to me. And no, I don't live in an apartment building where it could be stolen.

bread's done
Back