Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

Is CreditReport related to FreeCreditReport, Credit Check Total, or Your Credit Report? I haven't done that one yet, but I did the other 3.

[quote name='Rocko']Is CreditReport related to FreeCreditReport, Credit Check Total, or Your Credit Report? I haven't done that one yet, but I did the other 3.[/QUOTE]

no its not related cuz ive done all 4

[quote name='adonis 27']no its not related cuz ive done all 4[/QUOTE]

I disagree. I think it is related. I did them as well and couldn't do this one because it said I was a duplicate...etc.

[quote name='Rocko']Is CreditReport related to FreeCreditReport, Credit Check Total, or Your Credit Report? I haven't done that one yet, but I did the other 3.[/QUOTE]

I've done Credit Check Total and FreeCreditReport both. Had no issues with either so go for it.

Blockbuster went through late yesterday, it appears. Got my last credit and ordered Madden 10. Hope they'll do release date delivery on that.

[quote name='Finess']New Offer up: "Video Professor Biz"

Anyone did it before, with info?....tryna get Madden credits. :cool:[/QUOTE]
I just signed up for it. I used a Paypal VCC and even got a confirmation email. Still no credit after 4 hours and no charge on my Paypal account. Weird. I'll update this if anything changes.

[quote name='Finess']^ Awesome, awaiting your results. BTW how much did they say they were gonna charge your VCC?[/QUOTE]

6.95$ s&h fee for Video Professor or Video Professor biz, at least that's what it says it'll charge. It's a 10 day free trial that you better not forget to cancel if you don't use a vcc - it charges 190$ after 10 days.

The T&C sounds too good to be true:

"You can also return everything within 10 days and receive a full shipping and processing refund upon your request. If you are unable to learn from the CD-ROMs, you can also request a $10.00 Satisfaction Guarantee check. For redemption information, please visit www.vpguaranteecert.com or call Customer Care during regular business hours."

'full' shipping and processing refund? so does that mean they refund the $6.95 plus whatever it costs you to ship it back? Also they give you 10$ on top of that. I like how they worded the part about the 10$ guarantee - "you can reaquest". Doesn't necessarily mean 'you will receive'.

^^Total came out to like $3.95 according to the page where you submit the order. I think it's based on location? As soon as I see a charge on my VCC, I will close the card just in case. Definately will cancel this to get the ship & process refund.

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']Has anyone had anything ship recently? My 4000 points has been pending since the 3rd.[/QUOTE]

I received my KOFXII Wednesday morning. It was ordered on the 7/31/09 from Amazon.
I placed my order on 7/17.

Did Home Savings Mall yesterday and got instant credit. Placed an order for 4000 Xbux. We'll see how long it takes to email me the code.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']^^Total came out to like $3.95 according to the page where you submit the order. I think it's based on location? As soon as I see a charge on my VCC, I will close the card just in case. Definately will cancel this to get the ship & process refund.[/QUOTE]

did you get credit yet? i haven't had luck with yourfree360games lately so will wait to see someone get credit before attempting.

[quote name='scrub0bk']I ordered tiger woods on monday and its still listed as processing, anyone know how long it takes to be shipped?[/QUOTE]

It can take up to 2 weeks. If you don't have a shipping email by then, file a support ticket.

[quote name='SylvianLight']did you get credit yet? i haven't had luck with yourfree360games lately so will wait to see someone get credit before attempting.[/QUOTE]

Nope not yet. It said it would credit instantly. No chargeon my Paypal either.

[quote name='mcdaking84']looks like a mcr for video professor biz[/QUOTE]
Yup, at least they sent a confirmation email I guess.

Did Video Professor Biz. No credit. Looks like it might be an MCR for me too.

I used a VCC and will be SURE to cancel this within 4 DAYS. VP does not fuck around. They also have a reputation for being an outwardly fishy company, so STAY ON THIS or else you'll have to deal with hell. When VP was added sometime last year, I had canceled after like 3 days, which is usually rare for me. People waited until after 6 days, which most of us habitual YF360G users do...except, they were charged.

Seriously, anyone who does this needs to be on it like flies on shit.

Dammit, I guess I'll pass on that Video Professor stuff, haven't seen anything good about them. I hope my 2 MCR's come in so I can get Madden.

Video Professor isn't a bad offer, i've done it 3 times (each on a different "gift" site). All i did was:
1) order it
2) receive it
3) open it to make it look like i used it
4) called the NEXT day
5) canceled
6) got an RMA #
7) sent the same day i canceled
8) GOT A DELIVERY CONFIRMATION!!!!
9) was content cuz i didn't get screwed....3 times

i'm not saying video professor isn't fishy, they r definitely strict, but u just gotta read their T&C carefully...if u google video professor scam, u'll come up with A LOT of stuff, but 90% of those people were just complete idiots who didn't read the T&C and didn't send it back...if you don't send it back within X amount of days, yeah, you'll get screwed outta $180 (happened to my friend)...

lastly, for those who r considering doing it, just a heads up, getting it, sending it, and getting a DC costs about $11 AND the rep. you talk to over the phone to cancel won't always give up the RMA # (they WANT u to fork out $180) so MAKE SURE TO GET IT!

[quote name='Rocko']Excited for the August update so I can order Arkham Asylum. I hope they do release day shipping on that one.[/QUOTE]

yeah, i'm hoping they have release day shipping for Madden too. Arkham Asylum was pretty sick...there's a demo out for those who didn't know yet.

Are there any games in September that any1 is interested in? just asking cuz from what i see, Sept. is pretty bare...

[quote name='adonis 27']yeah, i'm hoping they have release day shipping for Madden too. Arkham Asylum was pretty sick...there's a demo out for those who didn't know yet.

Are there any games in September that any1 is interested in? just asking cuz from what i see, Sept. is pretty bare...[/QUOTE]
The Beatles: Rock Band for me in September.

[quote name='adonis 27']Are there any games in September that any1 is interested in? just asking cuz from what i see, Sept. is pretty bare...[/QUOTE]

I have a thing for chibi + ninjas = Mini Ninjas is going off on my radar for september. :whee:

[quote name='adonis 27']

Are there any games in September that any1 is interested in? just asking cuz from what i see, Sept. is pretty bare...[/QUOTE]

odst!

im kinda over the whole rock band/guitar hero era
haven't heard of mini ninjas, i'll look in to it
and meh, i'm kinda over halo as well...those lil 8 year olds REALLY killed it for me lol...plus, the multiplayer is the exact same as halo 3

UPDATE: just watched a mini ninjas video, that does look awesome haha

[quote name='adonis 27']
UPDATE: just watched a mini ninjas video, that does look awesome haha[/QUOTE]

:bouncy: , yup remind me of the 90's where they were pumping out Adventure games.

[quote name='Finess']:bouncy: , yup remind me of the 90's where they were pumping out Adventure games.[/QUOTE]

definitely man, i miss the old adventure games, nowadays its ALL about the FPSs, and once in a blue moon u get a great adventure game (like Uncharted).

Hey adonis(or anyone who's done it), do you have any info on the Keen psychic reading? I was checking what's popular and there it was. Need 1 more credit for Madden.

This site needs to offer 1 credit games, I've seen a couple that needs that treatment.

[quote name='Finess']Hey adonis(or anyone who's done it), do you have any info on the Keen psychic reading? I was checking what's popular and there it was. Need 1 more credit for Madden.

This site needs to offer 1 credit games, I've seen a couple that needs that treatment.[/QUOTE]

i've never tried it, but i'm pretty sure its kind of expensive

[quote name='popemogoth']Damn, I couldn't find this thread because it was lost in a sea of lockerz invite threads.[/QUOTE]

Haha, I subscribe to this forum and every new thread created for the past week is about Lockerz invites. Anyone have details of how it works? Do you have to get referrals, do offers or both? I'm guessing some of the vets of this thread might have already signed up and have some opinions.

That said, I am still sitting on a couple credits for YF360G. Waiting on the next update. With the holiday season around the corner there should be some good updates coming.

Why sit on credits? You should just order something like Madden 2010 (something you know amazon sells) and return it to amazon under the reason description did not match item and get a amazon store credit.

I do not trust this site enough to let credits just sit and Amazon says all returns are anonymous.

[quote name='SylvianLight']Why sit on credits? You should just order something like Madden 2010 (something you know amazon sells) and return it to amazon under the reason description did not match item and get a amazon store credit.

I do not trust this site enough to let credits just sit and Amazon says all returns are anonymous.[/QUOTE]

I guess I have just read too many horror stories about amazon returns not going through and the hassles involved with them. Are they going through for everyone with no issues right now? Either way, I'm not sure I feel that type of thing is right.

And actually, I'm only doing 3 or 4 offers per year right now so not in a real hurry to churn through more offers. For every one I have done that is quick and easy it seems like I have 2 go south on me and I'm involved in month long MCRs or the offer keeps charging my credit card even though I have cancelled with TraInn basically telling me there is nothing they can do about it.

At this point I can wait another couple weeks, use my credits on games I want and move on.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Haha, I subscribe to this forum and every new thread created for the past week is about Lockerz invites. Anyone have details of how it works? Do you have to get referrals, do offers or both? I'm guessing some of the vets of this thread might have already signed up and have some opinions.

That said, I am still sitting on a couple credits for YF360G. Waiting on the next update. With the holiday season around the corner there should be some good updates coming.[/QUOTE]

Lockerz isn't anything like what you've seen often, go here for more info.

GLOCK have you done any book offer, or the psychic reading offer on YF360G??

[quote name='msane']Received my 4000 points code. Ordered Thursday, received Monday.[/QUOTE]

Man, I ordered them the 3rd and still haven't gotten it. Did they e-mail it or mail it?

I'm with Glock I'm sittin on credits as well. There is nothing on this site that I want not even madden cause I'll just buy that with my own money. Maybe I'll just wait for the Guitar Hero 5 Bundle and sell that.

[quote name='Finess']Lockerz isn't anything like what you've seen often, go here for more info.

GLOCK have you done any book offer, or the psychic reading offer on YF360G??[/QUOTE]

I've done 2, both were $9.99 and i got 2 good books actually. I used a pre-paid credit card on both so that i wouldn't be stuck in their 2-3 year term deal (yeah i know, its kind of illegal, please don't sue, i'm a poor, but smart college student haha). Both credited either within right away, 1 hr, or the very next day (i've done so many offers i kind of forget, sorry, i just remember it being fast).

[quote name='SoulReaver']Just signed up for DealMax. So I know I should cancel it in 6 days. But when should I cancel Food&Flix?[/QUOTE]

Food&Flix is a 30 day trial i believe, but i've read people canceling that they day they signed up for it. I personally just canceled all 6 offers/piggyback offers at the same time so i could keep track. For the main offers, wait 5 days.

[quote name='SylvianLight']Why sit on credits? You should just order something like Madden 2010 (something you know amazon sells) and return it to amazon under the reason description did not match item and get a amazon store credit.

I do not trust this site enough to let credits just sit and Amazon says all returns are anonymous.[/QUOTE]

Why would you suggest that he choose "description did not match item," if that is not the case? I just returned my order and chose that I no longer need or want the item. Sure, they will deduct my return shipping from my refund, but you are being dishonest by making them pay shipping by lying to them and tellin them that the return is because of a fault of theirs.

It's already a great system that we can return these gifts for credit, don't abuse it.

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']Man, I ordered them the 3rd and still haven't gotten it. Did they e-mail it or mail it?[/QUOTE]

Email. Did you check your spam folder?

So I know the first post says you should call the 800 numbers to cancel your subscription, but I took the lazy way out and did it online. For both offers I signed up for, and for each of their piggyback offers, I got a cancelation number from their respective websites. However, I never got any confirmation e-mails, which all the sites said they would send. Should I worry about this/call them all and try to cancel them today, or am I safe if I just have the numbers? Thanks for your help.

[quote name='Bill Mcdougal']Why would you suggest that he choose "description did not match item," if that is not the case? I just returned my order and chose that I no longer need or want the item. Sure, they will deduct my return shipping from my refund, but you are being dishonest by making them pay shipping by lying to them and tellin them that the return is because of a fault of theirs.

It's already a great system that we can return these gifts for credit, don't abuse it.[/QUOTE]

if you choose that, you won't have to pay for shipping. it's dishonest but it's not a complete lie. i'm sure you could find something in the description that's inaccurate.

i'll continue 'abusing' it.

Also it's not that great of a system. Most places let you return an unopened item for credit. The one game I ordered from Amazon that I could not return (was sold by a third party store on amazon), I was able to take to Walmart and exchange it for another game. I just told them I lost the receipt and I'd like to exchange it. The game was unopened, they can resale it.

Hellbus I guess.

bread's done
Back