Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='SylvianLight']if you choose that, you won't have to pay for shipping. it's dishonest but it's not a complete lie. i'm sure you could find something in the description that's inaccurate.

i'll continue 'abusing' it.

Also it's not that great of a system. Most places let you return an unopened item for credit. The one game I ordered from Amazon that I could not return (was sold by a third party store on amazon), I was able to take to Walmart and exchange it for another game. I just told them I lost the receipt and I'd like to exchange it. The game was unopened, they can resale it.

Hellbus I guess.[/QUOTE]

Cool. It was just my personal opinion on the matter, so no fuss if you continue to do it.

However, I've returned a few games to Walmart without a receipt as well (they didn't even ask why I was returning it), but you should know that you can't do that anymore. The last time I did that recently, I was told that they no longer take returns of products worth over $50 without the receipt.

[quote name='Bill Mcdougal']Cool. It was just my personal opinion on the matter, so no fuss if you continue to do it.

However, I've returned a few games to Walmart without a receipt as well (they didn't even ask why I was returning it), but you should know that you can't do that anymore. The last time I did that recently, I was told that they no longer take returns of products worth over $50 without the receipt.[/QUOTE]

i returned the game battlestations midway which was worth $29.97. didn't know that and will keep it in mind.

also for the guy who commented about the guitar hero 5 preorder that gives you van halen free, this is another example of why i would just get an amazon credit (fine if you want to do things honestly and pay to ship your game back)

preorder yourself with your amazon credit and you're guaranteed van halen. why even risk not getting it?

EDIT: From reading the T&C of the Guitar Hero promotion, there is a sticker on the game manual that you will send in to get your copy of Van Halen, so this should work fine by simply preordering the game if trainin adds it for preorder.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='adonis 27']

Food&Flix is a 30 day trial i believe, but i've read people canceling that they day they signed up for it. I personally just canceled all 6 offers/piggyback offers at the same time so i could keep track. For the main offers, wait 5 days.[/QUOTE]

Wait, what you mean you canceled all 6 Piggy back offers? I thought the only piggy back is Food&Flix for Dealmax? So you're being signed up for 2 websites right? Just trying to get this right before i sign up, thanks.

[quote name='adonis 27']Madden is now 'shipping soon' woot woot...here's to hoping for release day delivery[/QUOTE]

Argh dam Seattle Coffee hasn't credited yet so I could get Madden. :bomb:

I did Reputation Defender months ago. Been saving my credit for HALO ODST. Today the credit magically disappeared. Says it was reversed. Sent an email to YF360G.com I doubt anything will come from it. But word to the wise, if you do Reputation Defender, spend your credit RIGHT AWAY.

Note: I did the offer, waited 3 weeks, cancelled. Everything was on the Up and Up.

Bunch of Slime Balls.

-GAC-

[quote name='uEih']Wait, what you mean you canceled all 6 Piggy back offers? I thought the only piggy back is Food&Flix for Dealmax? So you're being signed up for 2 websites right? Just trying to get this right before i sign up, thanks.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, Deal max only has one piggyback offer so ur right in that. I was just saying I did all 3 offers (deal max, home savings mall, privacy matters) at the same time n canceled all 3 offers n all their individual piggyback offers at the same time

They updated:

BCFX: Doug Williams Edition
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Section 8
Cabela's Outdoor Adventure
Mini Ninjas
Dirt 2
Darkest of Days
IL 2 Sturmovik
Beatles: Rock Band

[quote name='adonis 27']Sorry, Deal max only has one piggyback offer so ur right in that. I was just saying I did all 3 offers (deal max, home savings mall, privacy matters) at the same time n canceled all 3 offers n all their individual piggyback offers at the same time[/QUOTE]

Cool, were these offers easy to do? DId you cancel on the phone or tried their online cancellation?

[quote name='uEih']Dealmax is gone!? i was about to do it too![/QUOTE]
the deals go off the site at night time and come back in the morning....check during the afternoon cuz its still there

Okay, just did Privacy Matters and Home Savings Mall. Nice to see these credit within 5 minutes! Went ahead and ordered Beatles: Rock Band.

So, what's the word on Seatle Coffee Direct? I saw SylvianLight's post about it and just checked out the offer. It's at the $2 again, and the T&C says:
"Semimonthly Program: Twice a month you will receive a package with 2 bags of coffee and will be billed $12.50 per bag of coffee, plus $6.98 per bag for shipping and handling. Your total per shipment will be $38.96."

Now, is this the charge that shows up the next day, even though the inital offer is $2?

As a coffee drinker, this doesn't sound like a bad deal, honestly. But, the whole "semi-monthly" thing sounds like they'll charge the $38 dollars twice a month. (2 bags at $12.50 + ~$14S&H = ~$38 twice a month = ~$76.)

The whole things sounds a tad too shady, so I was wondering if anyone else had anything to share.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Okay, just did Privacy Matters and Home Savings Mall. Nice to see these credit within 5 minutes! Went ahead and ordered Beatles: Rock Band.

So, what's the word on Seatle Coffee Direct? I saw SylvianLight's post about it and just checked out the offer. It's at the $2 again, and the T&C says:
"Semimonthly Program: Twice a month you will receive a package with 2 bags of coffee and will be billed $12.50 per bag of coffee, plus $6.98 per bag for shipping and handling. Your total per shipment will be $38.96."

Now, is this the charge that shows up the next day, even though the inital offer is $2?

As a coffee drinker, this doesn't sound like a bad deal, honestly. But, the whole "semi-monthly" thing sounds like they'll charge the $38 dollars twice a month. (2 bags at $12.50 + ~$14S&H = ~$38 twice a month = ~$76.)

The whole things sounds a tad too shady, so I was wondering if anyone else had anything to share.[/QUOTE]

they'll charge you 38$ the day after you sign up. only do the offer if you have a gift card with less than 38$ (it will deny the charge) or use a VCC and cancel the card after you sign up.

[quote name='SylvianLight']they'll charge you 38$ the day after you sign up. only do the offer if you have a gift card with less than 38$ (it will deny the charge) or use a VCC and cancel the card after you sign up.[/QUOTE]

Cool, i have a gift card laying around with a little over 2$ left. However didn't i hear that gift cards can't be used on this site somewhere?

I tried it with a gift card that had $2 and change, still haven't gotten credit or even a confirmation email.

*EDIT* Just got my coffee and two cups from Seattle Coffee thing, do I have to send it back?? and how am I gonna file a MCR if they didn't send me a confirmation email?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='megamanianation']yeah, you can.[/QUOTE]

sweet, thanks.

just signed up for a new account, did dealmax, privacy matters, home savings mall and rep defender, all credited in about 15 minutes and ordered rock band beatles and arkham asylum :D

i need to move more often

[quote name='SylvianLight']they'll charge you 38$ the day after you sign up. only do the offer if you have a gift card with less than 38$ (it will deny the charge) or use a VCC and cancel the card after you sign up.[/QUOTE]

Awesome - thanks for the info! (I have a bunch of Coke EDO cards lying around with about $3 on them...)

Now, did you get anything you had to send back, or did you cancel as soon as it credited because of the extra charge? (I am interested in using their service...but it still seems like the next day charge of $38 seems shady, and the T&C seems like they'd charge twice a month...that may be too much coffee for even me!)

Did two book offers and they credited within 5 mins each. I used a Paypal VCC for both. Anyone know if you close the card, can you still receive a refund to your Paypal account? I'd rather not leave the cards open until I send the books back and they refund everything, but I'd still want the refund.

Also, for anyone who's done them, how do you send the books back? Just write "return to sender" and give to your mail man?

Do you have to send back the Seattle Coffee stuff??

Just did Video professor...credit in less than 2 minutes. I hear people get free gifts and stuff with it, this true? and how's the return process like??

I hadn't logged into this site in quite a while and I found that I got a referral to go green just a couple days ago, so now I can do my offer and order myself something. I'm debating between Beatles Rock Band and Guitar Hero 5, whenever they add it, but what are the chances they have a bundle for it? I got GHII and GHIII from them, so I'd say good, but I haven't paid much attention to the site, so are they still doing stuff like this?

[quote name='msane']Did two book offers and they credited within 5 mins each. I used a Paypal VCC for both. Anyone know if you close the card, can you still receive a refund to your Paypal account? I'd rather not leave the cards open until I send the books back and they refund everything, but I'd still want the refund.

Also, for anyone who's done them, how do you send the books back? Just write "return to sender" and give to your mail man?[/QUOTE]

I closed my card immediately after they charged me. I still got a refund on my Paypal account. So yes, you will get the credit back in ur account.

BTW, I never sent any books back because I never received any. It seems my address was linked with a bad account and they just refunded me after I closed my card. Still got credit though, lol.

[quote name='Finess']Do you have to send back the Seattle Coffee stuff??

Just did Video professor...credit in less than 2 minutes. I hear people get free gifts and stuff with it, this true? and how's the return process like??[/QUOTE]

Seattle Coffee does not require anything sent back. They just continue to charge you and send coffee until u cancel.

On a different note, I just got an Amazon GC for returning the Madden 10 that I ordered from trainn. Ordered Batman AA, The World Ends with You & Proffesor Layton for like $10 total out of pocket after ECA, Gold Box and $5 off code.:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Seattle Coffee does not require anything sent back. They just continue to charge you and send coffee until u cancel.
[/QUOTE]

How long should I wait till I call and cancel? :whistle2:k

^I called them and asked nicely to send me a confirmation email. 1 minute later there it was. I had to file an MCR but it went through. I canceled like 2 days after.

I got a question on Home Savings Mall. On the first page, it says it costs $1. On the site, it also signs you up on some piggyback offer for $2. Do they charge the $2 right away making the offer $3 or is the $2 only for when you don't cancel?

[quote name='The0ne']I got a question on Home Savings Mall. On the first page, it says it costs $1. On the site, it also signs you up on some piggyback offer for $2. Do they charge the $2 right away making the offer $3 or is the $2 only for when you don't cancel?[/QUOTE]

They charge you $3 when you sign up, and then it all gets refunded when you cancel.

I understand that once you move you're able to sign up for offers that you have already done. I wanted to do Deal Max and all those offers and creditreport.com. Do you know if any of those will give me a problem? Do I keep the same name but just have the address different for it to work? Has anyone run into any problems after moving and the offer companies giving you problems? Should I use the same e-mail address or use a new one?

[quote name='JesusMaximus']I understand that once you move you're able to sign up for offers that you have already done. I wanted to do Deal Max and all those offers and creditreport.com. Do you know if any of those will give me a problem? Do I keep the same name but just have the address different for it to work? Has anyone run into any problems after moving and the offer companies giving you problems? Should I use the same e-mail address or use a new one?[/QUOTE]

i think you'll have to use a different email. i'd also recommend using different credit cards if you don't use vcc because names are not unique but credit cards are and a company might not give you credit if they see the same card has been used.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Awesome - thanks for the info! (I have a bunch of Coke EDO cards lying around with about $3 on them...)

Now, did you get anything you had to send back, or did you cancel as soon as it credited because of the extra charge? (I am interested in using their service...but it still seems like the next day charge of $38 seems shady, and the T&C seems like they'd charge twice a month...that may be too much coffee for even me!)[/QUOTE]

I cancelled the day I ordered because of the issue i mentioned where sometimes the offer is 25$, i was surprised and figured cancel before more damage is done.

Despite cancelling the first day, I did receive credit after waiting the entire length of time for the MCR. They will send you a confirmation email when you cancel and that's what I used for the MCR. It took a long time to get it (10 business days - seemed like more but close to it). i still have the box they sent. I have it under my bed with all the crap resveratol sent me, I need to find a way to dispose of this stuff or resell it.

[quote name='SylvianLight']i think you'll have to use a different email. i'd also recommend using different credit cards if you don't use vcc because names are not unique but credit cards are and a company might not give you credit if they see the same card has been used.[/QUOTE]

Wow so if you had 2 addresses that means you can 2 accounts too? The companies don't see the paypal info so they don't know its the same person?

^ I might sign up again...my Aunt has a empty house around the block from me. So basically I just sign up again and use a different credit card if I have a new address, Sylvian?

bread's done
Back