Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

I'm going to hold out hope that they can somehow manage to add DJ Hero with turntable and then I'll order something, otherwise I think I'll sit on my credits for a little bit.

so i want to get PoP for $9.99 from the gamefly sale but im wondering can i still do the gamefly offer if i log into my old account from a new ip?

just wondering since i havent used yf360games yet on this ip

they added a new different blockbuster
instant credit and the first month of subscription is only 4.49!

just did it and received credit in 5 mins

Aww man tried to do Seattle coffee with my gift card that has $2 left on it but the current offer they have now is 5 bags for 3$ each which = $15.. How often do they switch these offers around?

Sweet did blockbuster I thought I already had it done but apparently not and did it for $5.99 and I get a free game rental in store also. So thanks for heads up.

damn wont let me do the new blockbuster offer :(

"You have already tried this offer. Each offer is limited to one sign-up per user.
Please go back and select another."

i did blockbuster originally back in 2007...wonder why it wont let me do it since everyone else is able to.

Is that blockbuster offer still good even though i did a blockbuster offer in 2007?

Hmm.. seems like you asnwered my question as soon as i posted this.. Let me try.

EDIT: Doesn't work, can't do the blockbuster offer if you've done it before.

did blockbuster but no credit yet

EDIT: Also I did the Video Professor offer a few days ago. For those who did it, who did the email come from for it? I've yet to receive an email.

I never did the first Blockbuster because I had done a trial a few years back and thought it wouldn't let me. I did the new one last night and just had to use a separate e-mail for it to go through.

[quote name='scrub0bk']i just did blockbuster, anyone know how long it takes to credit? also you can do any of the plans right? cause i did the 1 out at a time one[/QUOTE]

[quote name='nolrootltoe']Hmm, did blockbuster and they charged my card but no credit yet. the offer says it should credit instantly but its been a day. i dont want to mcr this...[/QUOTE]

It was just a couple minutes to credit for me, and the 1-DVD plan is just fine.

That being said, I did Video Professor to get me a second credit, and ordered Batman. I just looked and Blockbuster was canceled. Must've done it on my old account and they knew they were the same person. :lol:

[quote name='Rig']It was just a couple minutes to credit for me, and the 1-DVD plan is just fine.

That being said, I did Video Professor to get me a second credit, and ordered Batman. I just looked and Blockbuster was canceled. Must've done it on my old account and they knew they were the same person. :lol:[/QUOTE]

that or blockbuster isn't honering the credits for those who signed up at 4.xx. strange how the ones who did it earlier all were credited instantly and those of us who did it later are not getting credit...

hope i didn't just waste 5$

Also who does VP send a email from? I cannot find an email to do an mcr for them.

i havent done an offer for nearly a year but i just did home savings mall and it credited within 20 mins. its too bad i cant do dealmax or privacy matters since i already did them 2 years ago. blockbuster too. im thinking about doing video professor but ive always hated having to send products back after canceling a trial.

[quote name='SylvianLight']that or blockbuster isn't honering the credits for those who signed up at 4.xx. strange how the ones who did it earlier all were credited instantly and those of us who did it later are not getting credit...

Also who does VP send a email from? I cannot find an email to do an mcr for them.[/QUOTE]

yeah i really hope they honor the credit. i dont wanna have to MCR this but i will if i have to

[quote name='SylvianLight']that or blockbuster isn't honering the credits for those who signed up at 4.xx. strange how the ones who did it earlier all were credited instantly and those of us who did it later are not getting credit...

Also who does VP send a email from? I cannot find an email to do an mcr for them.[/QUOTE]

Nah, it's definitely because I had done it before.

A while back, they found my old account and compared it to my new one. They promptly closed the old one and alerted me to it. Anytime I try and do an offer (Blockbuster, etc.) on the second account, they compare my old closed account to see if I had done it there. If I have, they cancel the credit. This is actually the third time this has happened. (The first two I legitimately couldn't remember if I had done the two offers...I've done a crapload :lol: )

I think they kept my second account open only on the basis of the volume of orders I have done for them. Or, they were feeling particularly generous. Either way, I'm certain they know which account over there corresponds to me (Rig) on here.

The last two orders I had have been sent to the wrong address. Here's the support ticket I sent:

Hello, the game I ordered two orders ago (Batman: Arkham Asylum - Order #252463) got sent to my old address. My current order (Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 - Order #252599) still hasn't arrived and it should have. I was curious as to what address you shipped Marvel to. For the Batman game, I put my new address (400 Academy St.), I even got a confirmation e-mail saying that's the address I put, but it still got shipped to my old address. I want to know why it did that. I have changed the address information on this site in my account, I have put my new address in the order confirmation page, but it still got shipped incorrectly. I would like it if I could get it changed so I don't end up waiting two weeks to get a new game like I did for Batman. I have taken all the precautions to ensure that the right address was there, but you still shipped it incorrectly, and it looks like it may have happened again. I even sent you a message before the game was shipped to make sure the address is correct, but I haven't received a reply. Please help me out here.

First of all, did I come off as a little too strong? Second of all, has anyone else had this problem? I sent a support ticket, I e-mailed the contact@trainn e-mail, but still no reply. How should I go about getting this fixed? Should I contact UPS? I got lucky with the batman game because a friend of mine saw it at my old address and sent it to me.

Sweet I thought Keen was gonna be a FAIL but I got credit for it today, I filed a MCR for it on the 5th. Wasn't 100% sure if I did it right but all I ended up spending was $1 :D, now I'm just waiting on Blockbuster so I can get something.

Anyone do the new ones, like the OxySleep Sleep Aid and Idol White one???

figured odst would have release day shipping but i asked trainn via twitter anyway and they confirmed odst will indeed have release day shipping...cant friggin wait!:applause:

Has anyone checked out Idol White or OxySleep Sleep Aid? They look like they're from the same company. I can't find how long the trial is in the T&C. I'm worried about trying Idol White. The requirements say you much purchase the product. I hope that means the trial, but it's unclear.

Edit: The Idol White wording has been updated. It now states "purchase and receive trial."

Last edited by a moderator:
OxySleep Sleep Aid
Cost: $6.95
Trial Duration: 14 days
Cancellation Number: (866) 928-8043
Hours: ???
Special Notes: There is a "Guaranteed Delivery" option for and additional $3.95 on the CC page that you will want to decline. Says you can cancel online also. Works with PayPal VCC. Also of note, the confirmation email comes from Healthbuy.com so be on the lookout for that.

I was credited instantly. It's listed as "Same day."

[quote name='Finess']Sweet I thought Keen was gonna be a FAIL but I got credit for it today, I filed a MCR for it on the 5th. Wasn't 100% sure if I did it right but all I ended up spending was $1 :D, now I'm just waiting on Blockbuster so I can get something.

Anyone do the new ones, like the OxySleep Sleep Aid and Idol White one???[/QUOTE]

which email did you use for mcr?

-Welcome to Keen
-Your appointment request has been sent
-Confirmation of money you've added to your account
-Your appointment request with Anna and the Angels

also i signed up for video professor and was not credited. i can do an mcr but i cant find an email from them. anyone know the emaill address i should be searching for?

and blockbuster still hasnt credited

^ I used the "Welcome To Keen" email.

How long have you signed up with blockbuster? I'm going to file a MCR after 21 days (I'm actually paying $20 for 3 out at a time and they suck, bastards keep sending me disc 2's before disc 1's)

Thanks FluxDF for that update on Oxysleep Sleep Aid, I think I'll do it now.

[EDIT:] Sweet!, Oxysleep Sleep Aid just instant credited.

EDIT 2: Now I got two $2.48 charges from 2 other places, wtf?!?!? does it sign you up for other free trials.

Okkkayyy. So I did 6 offers today. DealMax, Home Savings Mall, Privacy Matters, Video Professor, Blockbuster, and CreditReport.com.

The first 4 credited instantly for me.... Blockbuster and CreditReport.com did not.

Any other super easy/cheap offers I can do?

Keen is easy but you probably won't get instant credit.

Sign up, call a psychic and use your free minutes, then add $1 to your account. Took like 13 days to credit.

[quote name='Finess']Keen is easy but you probably won't get instant credit.

Sign up, call a psychic and use your free minutes, then add $1 to your account. Took like 13 days to credit.[/QUOTE]

Is that all Keen costs? I was always afraid to try that one. But for $1 I'll give it a shot.

Yup, all it said was buy a reading and a reading is basically $1 a minute or something like that. The Psychic I called sounded like she was eating but she sounded kinda hot doing it lol.

I got a question about paypal. Say I had some money on my account. Could I use the Paypal VCC and use that paypal money as the payment source? This would mean not using my real credit card or bank account at all for payment.

[quote name='The0ne']I got a question about paypal. Say I had some money on my account. Could I use the Paypal VCC and use that paypal money as the payment source? This would mean not using my real credit card or bank account at all for payment.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, PayPal will draw funds from your account first if there are funds.

Idol White
Cost: $6.95
Trial Duration: 14 days
Cancellation Number: (866) 928-8043
Hours: ???
Special Notes: There are several offers once you enter your CC information that you will have to decline before you get to the order confirmation page. Says you can cancel online also. Works with PayPal VCC. Also of note, the confirmation email comes from Healthbuy.com so be on the lookout for that.

[quote name='Finess'] [EDIT:] Sweet!, Oxysleep Sleep Aid just instant credited.

EDIT 2: Now I got two $2.48 charges from 2 other places, wtf?!?!? does it sign you up for other free trials.[/QUOTE]

I've only recieved one charge for $6.95. I used a PayPal VCC and closed it once I got the confirmation email and credit though.

[quote name='SylvianLight']did idolwhite

no credit instantly. and blockbuster still no credit[/QUOTE]

I haven't received credit for Idol White yet either. Its listed as same day credit so I wasn't expecting an instant credit. Its the same company as OxySleep Sleep Aid though, that might be a problem. I'll keep everyone posted when I file the MCR with my order confirmation email.

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']i did creditreport.com 4 days ago and i havent gotten credit for it yet[/QUOTE]

i wouldn't expect credit for it either. had issues with that one on both my and friends account.

used to be a good offer, got worse over time. main problem is they don't send you an email with personal info, so MCR is futile

I did credit report offer about a month and a half ago. Definitely didn't credit in a timely manner, but by the time I filled for an MCR it posted the next day. The only one that's been a real pain has be video professor biz, did everything by the books for that one, sent MCR, then forwarded the headers from my welcome email, now filled a second suport ticket, it's been about a month total without credit for this one.

So I ordered Guitar Hero 5 last Wednesday and had it in my hands on Friday afternoon. Now I'm filling out this information for the free Van Halen offer and it says

"Along with this bar-coded submission form, you must submit the following:
  1. Offer sticker from the Guitar Hero 5 packaging (Click here to print)
  2. A copy of the original receipt, showing store name and qualifying purchase price dated between dated prior to October 1, 2009.
All documentation must be included in the same envelope. Incomplete or missing information will cause the submission to be disqualified. Activision assumes no responsibility for lost submission via internet or lost/damamged mail."

I wonder if there will be a problem because the packing slip from Amazon does not show the purchase price...I guess I'll just cross my fingers.

bread's done
Back