Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='King Royalty']Free Stuff!!!

Oh...wait....credit card needed....nvm. -__-[/QUOTE]

Don't hesitate. Prepaid Cards accepted. No worries. FREE, FREE, FREE!

Has anybody clicked Idol White today? I'm getting a not-so-good-sounding message when trying to complete it. Can anybody test it now to see if they can get to the Idol White site?

EDIT: I don't see the Oxy Sleep-Aid whatever anymore either...

EDIT2: Hmm...now I could do Idol White. No credit after a couple hours...

Last edited by a moderator:
i was able to cancel creditreport.com through an email. after i requested cancellation they sent me an email with a link to click on so i could deactivate the account. the only problem is that they dont send the typical welcome message other offers do so i guess i wont be receiving credit for it. at least i didnt get charged for anything. if you didnt save the username and password they give you after you sign up, you might have a problem though since you have to log in with it to cancel.

So, I got my account closed last night. And I have no idea why. I haven't violated any terms and conditions or anything. I canceled my offers past the requirement. I really don't get it. Does your click history count? Since I've opened many offers up numerous times to read through them?

My ODST was supposed to get shipped too. . .

Did anyone do Dealmax lately? I just did it but no credit nor an email. Said instant but I'm not gonna worry until about 2 days.

EDIT: Nevermind, just credited :) But for those who did it, I read the Terms and Service. Is there a second trial offer under dealmax? It said something about $2 a month but I didn't get charged for any second offer. Only DealMax. Should I call both numbers when it's time to cancel just to be sure?

Dealmax definitely has a piggyback offer. You should have received an email from both. I believe you can cancel online.

Dealmax, Privacy Matters, and Home Savings Mall each had a piggyback offer that costs 1-2, but all credited instantly for me and were very easy to cancel.

[quote name='The0ne']Did anyone do Dealmax lately? I just did it but no credit nor an email. Said instant but I'm not gonna worry until about 2 days.

EDIT: Nevermind, just credited :) But for those who did it, I read the Terms and Service. Is there a second trial offer under dealmax? It said something about $2 a month but I didn't get charged for any second offer. Only DealMax. Should I call both numbers when it's time to cancel just to be sure?[/QUOTE]

I was able to cancel both of the piggyback offers from DealMax with the one phone number. Just ask them if there is anything else open under your name. I wasn't charged the $2 either. I can't confirm if this was because I used a PayPal VCC and closed it directly after receiving confirmation of the offer.

[quote name='nonsomniac']Dealmax definitely has a piggyback offer. You should have received an email from both. I believe you can cancel online.

Dealmax, Privacy Matters, and Home Savings Mall each had a piggyback offer that costs 1-2, but all credited instantly for me and were very easy to cancel.[/QUOTE]

Did you get charged for the piggyback?

I got charged a few bucks for the piggyback, but I might have gotten it back when I canceled...don't remember.

Always close the paypal vcc. You can get refunded even if it is closed, but you can't get further charged. I almost got charged from some place in Turkey on my paypal vcc after I did herbalife because I did not close the vcc.

I added details to the OP for Video Professor. I know a couple others had done it in the past, and I just went through the offer last week. Getting ready to send the lessons back today, so I'll update if/when I do receive the shipping refund.

Pretty easy to cancel/receive an RA# from the rep. She didn't pressure to stay or anything.

EDIT: I think a couple people did Keen. Can somebody make a listing for it, so I can add it to the OP?

Got a question I hope someone can answer.

I just canceled dealmax (day 6 of trial) online, looks like it went through and I should receive a confirmation email shortly.

Tried to cancel food and flix (dealmax piggyback offer) online and it says my membership had alread been canceled and processed on Saturday the 19th, day 3 of the trial. I never did that, nor as I just noticed was I charged for their offer. Maybe its because i used a paypal vcc, I dunno.

I just wanna see if this happened to anyone else and to see if they were or weren't charged on their card.

[quote name='Rig']
EDIT: I think a couple people did Keen. Can somebody make a listing for it, so I can add it to the OP?[/QUOTE]

Keen
Cost: $1
Trial Duration: Not a trial
Cancellation Number: Nothing to cancel
Hours: ???
Special Notes: What I did was sign up, pick a psychic, used my free minutes and then I got to my account and I added $1. Didn't instant credit for me but the MCR I filed went through and I eventually got credited.

[quote name='Kent K25']Halo 3 ODST showed up today. Gotta love release day shipping.[/QUOTE]

That's what I am trying to get, but I can't do an offer because I don't have a credit card.

[quote name='Monster Warfare']That's what I am trying to get, but I can't do an offer because I don't have a credit card.[/QUOTE]

Set up a PayPal account and use VCCs to draw from that.

[quote name='Kent K25']Halo 3 ODST showed up today. Gotta love release day shipping.[/QUOTE]

did halo come thru usps?

my odst showed up today aswell...i am pretty disappointed though. the game case is cracked all over the place and the multiplayer disc has a large scuff on it...didnt i read something in a previous post that amazon will replace your game plus give you a $10 credit or something?

[quote name='41down']my odst showed up today aswell...i am pretty disappointed though. the game case is cracked all over the place and the multiplayer disc has a large scuff on it...didnt i read something in a previous post that amazon will replace your game plus give you a $10 credit or something?[/QUOTE]

I received several games from Amazon through TraInn that had cracked cases when they arrived. None of the discs were damaged for me so I didn't bother with returning them. They gave me a 10% credit each time it happened. I know they'll exchange it for you, if you detail the damage they might through in a credit too.

If it came in a plain white bubble mailer ask them to stop shipping that way. If they get enough complaints about it they might actually fix the problem.

[quote name='Monster Warfare']VCCs?[/QUOTE]

Virtual credit cards. Instead of using your real credit/debit card directly, paypal generates these fake kinds of cards that are tied to your account. If you have money on your paypal account, you could just use VCCs and spend that way.

[quote name='41down']was anyone elses game case cracked?[/QUOTE]

i've used the site over a year and have never received a cracked case but they've started sending games in these fimsy envelopes recently and this government ran postal service sucks so it's a matter of time until we all get cracked games if it's gonna be delivered in that flimsy paper

i'm interested in lying and saying the case was broken just for the 10% credit flux mentioned. but i usually return my games for credit anyway.

I just got a notice that my package was shipped back to Amazon through UPS. For some reason, Trainn just isn't updating my address so they keep sending it to my old address and I never get my packages. I have changed it on the website and I even put my new address in the order confirmation page after you make an order, but it was still shipped wrong, so UPS didn't deliver it and it now got sent back to Amazon. Does this mean I'll never get my game?

To those who have done Home Savings Mall, does Paypal VCC not work? I tried all night and this morning to get it to work. At first, the secure card thing on the paypal site itself wasn't working. Something about it not being to connect to the server. But when it finally worked, it kept acting weird and said credit card authentication failed. It kept spacing out the credit card number and just removing it all together.

Got credit for Idol White last night, so I finally put an order in for Batman. Should probably save my credits for the fall releases, but oh well.

With Keen, can you cancel your membership at all? Or do you simply let it alone?

I was reading through their gauntlet of T&C, and noticed a small paragraph about $2 monthly maintenance fee (or something). I cannot check on it here at work, but it was something like that. Maybe I was reading it wrong, and that doesn't apply to users of the service, but the actual "psychics".

[quote name='The0ne']Virtual credit cards. Instead of using your real credit/debit card directly, paypal generates these fake kinds of cards that are tied to your account. If you have money on your paypal account, you could just use VCCs and spend that way.[/QUOTE]

I could, but with PayPal you need to hook up an bank account I am guessing?

I'm not sure if you NEED to. I remember I did. Try signing up for paypal and just verify the account. Once you start doing to the VCCs, you'll know. You really shouldn't though because your real cc/db/bank account is only used as a secondary source of payment.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][quote name='Rig']Got credit for Idol White last night, so I finally put an order in for Batman. Should probably save my credits for the fall releases, but oh well.

With Keen, can you cancel your membership at all? Or do you simply let it alone?

I was reading through their gauntlet of T&C, and noticed a small paragraph about $2 monthly maintenance fee (or something). I cannot check on it here at work, but it was something like that. Maybe I was reading it wrong, and that doesn't apply to users of the service, but the actual "psychics".[/QUOTE]

3b

[FONT=&quot]You have the right to cancel your membership in Keen by filling out the Customer Support form and selecting "Cancel Account" in the subject line[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]

[quote name='alc919']

3b

[FONT=&quot]You have the right to cancel your membership in Keen by filling out the Customer Support form and selecting "Cancel Account" in the subject line[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. [/FONT][/QUOTE]

Thanks. I can't go through to their site at work. Must've missed that last night. Maybe I'll give the trial a go.

[quote name='The0ne']I'm not sure if you NEED to. I remember I did. Try signing up for paypal and just verify the account. Once you start doing to the VCCs, you'll know. You really shouldn't though because your real cc/db/bank account is only used as a secondary source of payment.[/QUOTE]

Alright, I will try it out.

Goodness, they are taking mighty long to send me a email with my MS points...even though it said it shipped and a support ticket filed days ago.

I think that $2 monthly might be for the psychics...or maybe I should check again.

[quote name='Finess']Goodness, they are taking mighty long to send me a email with my MS points...even though it said it shipped and a support ticket filed days ago.

I think that $2 monthly might be for the psychics...or maybe I should check again.[/QUOTE]

I don't think I am ever doing points with them again. I had same issue took me like a month to get my points. They said got emailed to spam but I never saw it had to get them to re-email it and it was the biggest pain ever. Good luck you'll get it in the end just be patient though.

[quote name='The0ne']To those who have done Home Savings Mall, does Paypal VCC not work? I tried all night and this morning to get it to work. At first, the secure card thing on the paypal site itself wasn't working. Something about it not being to connect to the server. But when it finally worked, it kept acting weird and said credit card authentication failed. It kept spacing out the credit card number and just removing it all together.[/QUOTE]

Just wanna bump this in case anyone knew anything.

[quote name='macjz212']So I ordered Guitar Hero 5 last Wednesday and had it in my hands on Friday afternoon. Now I'm filling out this information for the free Van Halen offer and it says

"Along with this bar-coded submission form, you must submit the following:
  1. Offer sticker from the Guitar Hero 5 packaging (Click here to print)
  2. A copy of the original receipt, showing store name and qualifying purchase price dated between dated prior to October 1, 2009.
All documentation must be included in the same envelope. Incomplete or missing information will cause the submission to be disqualified. Activision assumes no responsibility for lost submission via internet or lost/damamged mail."

I wonder if there will be a problem because the packing slip from Amazon does not show the purchase price...I guess I'll just cross my fingers.[/QUOTE]

Anyone figure this out? I have to send mine in and I'm curious if it'll work.

[quote name='Bazz']I don't think I am ever doing points with them again. I had same issue took me like a month to get my points. They said got emailed to spam but I never saw it had to get them to re-email it and it was the biggest pain ever. Good luck you'll get it in the end just be patient though.[/QUOTE]

QFT, i had the same bad experience.

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']Anyone figure this out? I have to send mine in and I'm curious if it'll work.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure there should have been a packaging slip that came with your GH5 game. I'm guessing you could use that?

[quote name='ZerotypeX']I'm sure there should have been a packaging slip that came with your GH5 game. I'm guessing you could use that?[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm thinking, but it doesn't list a price, which is apparently necessary.

bread's done
Back