Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

lol i used the block buster trial and got a movie. the movie they sent me is so scratched up it won't even play.

luckily i was able to download american psycho and watch it that way

^ They've sent me disc 2's before disc 1's a couple times...pissing me off.

I've tried Netflix elsewhere...all I have to do is use a different email right guys?

I canceled OxySleep Sleep Aid and Idol White. The CSR on the phone told me that nothing needed to be returned even though the confirmation email might state otherwise. I don't see OxySleep listed anymore, but Idol White is still up. $6.95 is a little pricier than I prefer, but they're legit offers.

I don't know if you have to, but I did anyway and asked a quick question then bought a minute ($1) for my account. You can try without calling but I'm just letting you know exactly what I did to get credit.

i went ahead and did keen...didnt do the free call though, i dont feel like talking to any lame psychic...just purchased the $1. will probably be an mcr but oh well.

Quick question. If you close a paypal VCC, you can't be charged at all, right? Like if you forget to cancel something and the charge date comes up?

[quote name='The0ne']Quick question. If you close a paypal VCC, you can't be charged at all, right? Like if you forget to cancel something and the charge date comes up?[/QUOTE]

That's correct, but if you do this regularly sponsors get pissed off and you may be putting your credit for the offer in jeopardy. Just speculation, but they will probably complain to Trainn if enough people do it.

just a heads up guys, one of the check cards I have was charged $99.99 on monday for some ridiculous shit. filed a dispute and am trying to get to the bottom of this, be on the lookout

^^ Which offer did you recently do? Because you probably went a day over their trial or something.

I have a question about Idol White for those who've done it, do they send you a package and you have to return it when you cancel or can you keep it and still cancel?

[quote name='uEih']^^ Which offer did you recently do? Because you probably went a day over their trial or something.

I have a question about Idol White for those who've done it, do they send you a package and you have to return it when you cancel or can you keep it and still cancel?[/QUOTE]

They send out a box of two teeth whitening sticks. I did the offer with a VCC and it already credited, so I don't plan on sending anything back since they can't charge me now that I cancelled the VCC.

[quote name='The0ne']Quick question. If you close a paypal VCC, you can't be charged at all, right? Like if you forget to cancel something and the charge date comes up?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SylvianLight']They send out a box of two teeth whitening sticks. I did the offer with a VCC and it already credited, so I don't plan on sending anything back since they can't charge me now that I cancelled the VCC.[/QUOTE]

We've gone over this in the past. Like msane said, they do get upset when people pull this kind of thing on them. A while back I had a conversation with Trainn that said they can (and will) indeed pull certain payment types if this pops up often enough.

So, while you may be out of the woods, you really aren't doing other people any good with this method. You really should return products and cancel trials without simply closing a VCC.

nice.. i just logged into my account and it shows that i received credit for creditreport.com 4 days ago. i never received the usual offer completion email from trainn that i usually get though.

[quote name='uEih']^^ Which offer did you recently do? Because you probably went a day over their trial or something.

[/QUOTE]

I assume this is in regards to my post. To answer your question, I only did offers low risk offers that had been verified by other people here as easy to complete and cancel. I never went over on any trials and have records of all confirmation emails and cancellation reference numbers. I haven't as much as logged onto the trainn/free360 website in several months.

I called the phone number provided by my bank and got no response. I also googled for more information and found this page of complaints for situations similar to the one I am in.

http://phoneowner.info/Number.aspx/8772160117

[quote name='uEih'] I have a question about Idol White for those who've done it, do they send you a package and you have to return it when you cancel or can you keep it and still cancel?[/QUOTE]

I posted this already, but Idol and OxySleep don't require return shipping. The CSR when I canceled both told me that returning the product was not necessary.

I'd...watch your credit card accounts, just in case.

When you go through the Idol White cancellation online, it says you have 10 days to return the trial. I certainly will be sending these back. Shouldn't cost me much, and I'd rather pay a couple bucks to save the hassle later.

Of course, I may be just a little *too* cautious. You guys may be fine. You never know with some of these offers though.

Address:
GSCM Fulfillment
Attn: Trial Cancellation
20100 S. Vermont Ave
Torrance CA 90502

Don't see any RMA or RA number.

EDIT: Also got a cancellation email with the same return addy.

Yeah, the CSR told me there would be return instructions in the cancellation email, but she said to ignore it and that nothing needed to be returned. I'm going to be pretty miffed if she straight up lied to me.

My Free GH Van Halen status has changed on their site. It now says "September 27th, 2009 - Mail-in verification received and verified as valid. Your game will arrive within 4-6 weeks." I hope this is true

[quote name='macjz212']My Free GH Van Halen status has changed on their site. It now says "September 27th, 2009 - Mail-in verification received and verified as valid. Your game will arrive within 4-6 weeks." I hope this is true[/QUOTE]

Awesome, I literally signed on just to check for this. Thanks for the update!

Has anyone had this happen to them: I placed an order for Beatles on Sept 4th, I got a shipping email and everything, a week later they canceled my order. I placed it again, it got canceled before it shipped. I placed the order for a third time and its been processing for 5 days now. I have emailed them about it but no response.

[quote name='kyleboller']I assume this is in regards to my post. To answer your question, I only did offers low risk offers that had been verified by other people here as easy to complete and cancel. I never went over on any trials and have records of all confirmation emails and cancellation reference numbers. I haven't as much as logged onto the trainn/free360 website in several months.

I called the phone number provided by my bank and got no response. I also googled for more information and found this page of complaints for situations similar to the one I am in.

http://phoneowner.info/Number.aspx/8772160117[/QUOTE]

The company I called told me that the charge stemmed from the Freedom From Alcohol offer that I completed months ago, in April. The person I spoke to told me that they had tried to charge my account a few times but the charge hadn't gone through until now. Those of you that have completed that particular offer (I recall there were several) should be on the lookout.

Keep in mind that I did cancel the offer within the proper timespan and also received a confirmation number as proof of the cancellation.

Any idea when they'll do the October update. Really hoping they'll do it soon so there's a chance for Brutal Legend with release date shipping.

I'm pretty sure some of use (at least one person other than myself) were hit with fraudulent charges from Freedom From Alcohol a while back. They tried to charge me a couple thousand dollars.

[quote name='macjz212']My Free GH Van Halen status has changed on their site. It now says "September 27th, 2009 - Mail-in verification received and verified as valid. Your game will arrive within 4-6 weeks." I hope this is true[/QUOTE]

the game doesn't come out until december

My game was sent to my old address and then it was returned to Amazon because there was no one there to pick it up. Do you know how I would go about getting this sorted out?

Is it possible I can buy the game from Target, then return the copy I get through Trainn back to Target?

[quote name='SylvianLight']the game doesn't come out until december[/QUOTE]

that's part of the promotion. if you get gh5 in september, you get gh van halen before it comes out

[quote name='Bazz']I don't think I am ever doing points with them again. I had same issue took me like a month to get my points. They said got emailed to spam but I never saw it had to get them to re-email it and it was the biggest pain ever. Good luck you'll get it in the end just be patient though.[/QUOTE]

What happened to my points was even worse. I actually got the email after a few weeks, but the code was already redeemed! I tried calling Amazon and they couldn't do a thing for me since it wasn't me that actually made the order, and they apparently can't discuss such an order with me. I tried to contact MS, which was obviously a waste of time, before contacting Trainn, waiting a month or so to contact them again to ask how it was going, and eventually was finally sent another code.

[quote name='SylvianLight']the game doesn't come out until december[/QUOTE]

I just got an email from them saying :

Dear Guitar Hero[SIZE=-1]®[/SIZE] Fan,

Thank you for purchasing Guitar Hero[SIZE=-1]®[/SIZE] 5 and for deciding to take advantage of the Guitar Hero[SIZE=-1]®[/SIZE] Van Halen[SIZE=-1]®[/SIZE] offer.

We have received your redemption materials so we know you're ready to rock! Your game will be packed and shipped to you soon.

We hope you're as excited to play Guitar Hero Van Halen as we are!

All the best and keep rocking,
The Guitar Hero Team

P.S. If you're planning to redeem additional copies of Guitar Hero Van Halen, you must purchase Guitar Hero 5 by October 1, 2009 and postmark your redemption materials by October 31, 2009. Click here for more details.

AWESOME!

Has anyone else been having problems with Home Savings Mall? I can't get the Paypal VCC to work when others have said it worked fine for them. This is what I get when I generate the secure card and submit:

Please correct all errors before continuing:

Input primary_cc_num is undefined or empty.
Invalid credit card number.

The offer looks almost identical to DealMax, which worked fine with the Paypal VCC.

hey guys, its me again, sorry for the long hiatus, i was trying to find other sites and ways to get free/cheap games haha...well i finally came up with a solution to my banned account dilemma...start a new 1 of course, but using my school's computer lab and my friend's address. My question is, what are some cheap and easy offers to do besides:

Deal Max
Home Savings Mall
Privacy Matters
Gamefly
Blockbuster
eMusic
Netflix

Thanks a lot

^ Keen... ;D

[quote name='41down']so i dont remember does keen need to be cancelled or not? just filed the mcr.[/QUOTE]

It's not a trial or anything, so...no.

[quote name='adonis 27']hey guys, its me again, sorry for the long hiatus, i was trying to find other sites and ways to get free/cheap games haha...well i finally came up with a solution to my banned account dilemma...start a new 1 of course, but using my school's computer lab and my friend's address. My question is, what are some cheap and easy offers to do besides:

Deal Max
Home Savings Mall
Privacy Matters
Gamefly
Blockbuster
eMusic
Netflix

Thanks a lot[/QUOTE]

freedomfromalcohol

only multiple charges of $99.99, but you can avoid those if you cancel your credit card

[quote name='41down']so i dont remember does keen need to be cancelled or not? just filed the mcr.[/QUOTE]

Did you call them or just deposit $1? I just did it myself and wondered if it would work without calling. Thanks.

I am trying to do the Netflix offer with Paypal VCC but it says it wont work with prepaid credit cards. Has anyone had this problem? Also does it really take 22 days for Netflix to credit?

[quote name='IceHogs27']I am trying to do the Netflix offer with Paypal VCC but it says it wont work with prepaid credit cards. Has anyone had this problem? Also does it really take 22 days for Netflix to credit?[/QUOTE]

i waited the 22 days but it never credited so i had to do an MCR. Some1 earlier has told me that they got credit in 15 days so i think it just varies

[quote name='IceHogs27']I am trying to do the Netflix offer with Paypal VCC but it says it wont work with prepaid credit cards. Has anyone had this problem? Also does it really take 22 days for Netflix to credit?[/QUOTE]

I did it with a paypal vcc with no problems. In fact I kept it after I got credit and still use the vcc. I don't remember how long it took to credit but it did for me. It was probably around 22 days.

[quote name='SylvianLight']Identity Guard is a new offer up. $14.99 and must remain a member for 28 days.[/QUOTE]

It says it's a free trial, and that upon cancellation you get refunded before 31 days is up. I might look into it a bit more.

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']It says it's a free trial, and that upon cancellation you get refunded before 31 days is up. I might look into it a bit more.[/QUOTE]

If you get a refund let us know, $15 is too high for me.

I just ordered Forza 3 from the site. Should I expect to receive this game close to its Oct 27th release date? Any help is appreciated

So how does the ship on release date thing work exactly? This is concerning new releases. If you ordered weeks before when the game became available, you would get it shipped on it's release date? Has a game ever delivered ON the day it was released?

[quote name='The0ne']So how does the ship on release date thing work exactly? This is concerning new releases. If you ordered weeks before when the game became available, you would get it shipped on it's release date? Has a game ever delivered ON the day it was released?[/QUOTE]

1. They place the order via Amazon and Amazon delivers it to your address on the date of the game's release.

2. As long as you order by the Saturday before the game's release, you should get release date delivery.

3. Yes, people have received games on its release date.

Note: Release date delivery is only usually good for bigger releases. It's a good idea to check on Amazon to see if the particular game you want is eligible for release date delivery.

bread's done
Back