Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']1. They place the order via Amazon and Amazon delivers it to your address on the date of the game's release.

2. As long as you order by the Saturday before the game's release, you should get release date delivery.

3. Yes, people have received games on its release date.

Note: Release date delivery is only usually good for bigger releases. It's a good idea to check on Amazon to see if the particular game you want is eligible for release date delivery.[/QUOTE]

Is NBA 2k10 a release date delivery? I ordered in early Sept, but it still says Processing.

i just did blockbuster still haven't credited yet does anyone know how long it take and also my visa gift card not working for dealmax and home saving mall.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']1. They place the order via Amazon and Amazon delivers it to your address on the date of the game's release.

2. As long as you order by the Saturday before the game's release, you should get release date delivery.

3. Yes, people have received games on its release date.

Note: Release date delivery is only usually good for bigger releases. It's a good idea to check on Amazon to see if the particular game you want is eligible for release date delivery.[/QUOTE]

Oh okay, thanks for the info. The status on my game has changed to shipping soon so I just have to wait and see.

i MCR for blockbuster on the 23rd. wednesday will be 10 business days, which it should credit hopefully. if not im sending in a ticket. i wanna get COD on release day

[quote name='John619']i just did blockbuster still haven't credited yet does anyone know how long it take and also my visa gift card not working for dealmax and home saving mall.[/QUOTE]

I did Blockbuster the other day and got credit almost instantly. I did the $4.95 version too. I've never signed up for Blockerbuster before.

[quote name='FluxDF']I did Blockbuster the other day and got credit almost instantly. I did the $4.95 version too. I've never signed up for Blockerbuster before.[/QUOTE]

blockbuster didn't credit for me. i sent an mcr in about 8 days ago

Heh it changed to shipped. Looks like I'll be getting it tomorrow. :) I've been thinking of doing keen as I need one more cheap offer for another game. For those who have done keen and received credit, is it really only $1? What do you do exactly?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='The0ne']Heh it changed to shipped. Looks like I'll be getting it tomorrow. :) I've been thinking of doing keen as I need one more cheap offer for another game. For those who have done keen and received credit, is it really only $1? What do you do exactly?[/QUOTE]

My NBA2k10 changed to shipped! Love this site!:applause:

[quote name='The0ne']Heh it changed to shipped. Looks like I'll be getting it tomorrow. :) I've been thinking of doing keen as I need one more cheap offer for another game. For those who have done keen and received credit, is it really only $1? What do you do exactly?[/QUOTE]

Just create an account. You'll have three free minutes. Then, find the payment area and add $1. That's about it.

I didn't want to leave my credit card with them, so I used a VCC. Looks like it'll be an MCR, but that's what it has been for everyone else.

I actually just emailed to cancel my membership...even though I never used any minutes. :lol:

[quote name='adam31']Is NBA 2k10 a release date delivery? I ordered in early Sept, but it still says Processing.[/QUOTE]

according to trainns twitter live 10 is release delivery but 2k10 is not. i decided to go with live this year...really liked the live demo...ill still probably end up getting 2k10 down the road though.

[quote name='Rocko']Thanks for the explanation, Rig, I might give that one a try. Have people been getting credit via MCR?[/QUOTE]

I think only one or two others have tried the offer, and I believe they received credit with their MCR's. They do send a welcome email, so I'd be hopeful. It's only day five or so since I signed up, so I haven't submitted my MCR yet.

[quote name='41down']according to trainns twitter live 10 is release delivery but 2k10 is not. i decided to go with live this year...really liked the live demo...ill still probably end up getting 2k10 down the road though.[/QUOTE]

can you please give out his twitter?

This site is completely incompetent. I keep ordering Marvel Ultimate Alliance, and they keep sending it to my old address. I have my current address on my account page, and when I place the order, I put my current address. They even send an order confirmation e-mail back with the correct address, but then they ship it to my old address for some reason. The last time I ordered it, they gave me my credit back because it was sent back to Amazon. I re-ordered the game thinking they couldn't be so stupid as to make the same exact mistake again, especially with all that information in front of them. Boy was I wrong. I loved this site until this whole fiasco. I'm going to be done once I get the game.

[quote name='JesusMaximus']This site is completely incompetent. I keep ordering Marvel Ultimate Alliance, and they keep sending it to my old address. I have my current address on my account page, and when I place the order, I put my current address. They even send an order confirmation e-mail back with the correct address, but then they ship it to my old address for some reason. The last time I ordered it, they gave me my credit back because it was sent back to Amazon. I re-ordered the game thinking they couldn't be so stupid as to make the same exact mistake again, especially with all that information in front of them. Boy was I wrong. I loved this site until this whole fiasco. I'm going to be done once I get the game.[/QUOTE]

If you can't get them to make the change, maybe you could setup USPS mail forwarding (if you haven't already)? That would push any mail sent to your old address to your current one.

Just got cancellation email from Keen. They even reimbursed my $1! :D

Maybe I shouldn't have canceled so soon...hopefully Trainn will still complete the MCR.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Holy crap they added alot of games. Looks like its finally time to use my credits.[/QUOTE]

I noticed that also. I was going to pick up ODST for this coming Saturday's Gaming Event but with so many new choices, it looks like I'm going to have a difficult time deciding. Although I'm still saving 1 credit for MW2, I'm sure I can find 3 others to satisfy my gaming addiction. Ah...decisions decisions. What will it be?...

[quote name='nolrootltoe']How long do mcrs usually take? I submitted one on sept 22nd and the status is still at "received"[/QUOTE]

Open a support ticket asking about it, and email them.

MCR's are supposed to take "ten days" (I think that's business days). As soon as that 10th day is done, I always put an email and support ticket in. They'll probably take three days or so to reply to your support ticket.

[quote name='Rig']Open a support ticket asking about it, and email them.

MCR's are supposed to take "ten days" (I think that's business days). As soon as that 10th day is done, I always put an email and support ticket in. They'll probably take three days or so to reply to your support ticket.[/QUOTE]

That is exactly what I was going to say. Nicely stated.

[quote name='Rig']If you can't get them to make the change, maybe you could setup USPS mail forwarding (if you haven't already)? That would push any mail sent to your old address to your current one.

Just got cancellation email from Keen. They even reimbursed my $1! :D

Maybe I shouldn't have canceled so soon...hopefully Trainn will still complete the MCR.[/QUOTE]

I did the mail forwarding thing, but it only forwards mail gone through USPS. Since the games are shipped through UPS, they won't forward it.

The other thing that sucks is if UPS can't leave the package there, they give a slip to USPS to send to your address to notify you of the package. On that slip is information like a reference number and a tracking number for your package. The problem is that since I have mail forwarding, I won't get that slip until about a week later. Last time this happened, they sent the package back to Amazon because no one claimed it and I just got the slip the day they shipped it back.

Ok so i have a question, i cancelled my idol white trial and it told me to send my item back to them. Do i have to or did everybody just ignored that?

[quote name='uEih']Ok so i have a question, i cancelled my idol white trial and it told me to send my item back to them. Do i have to or did everybody just ignored that?[/QUOTE]

even though someone else said they were told they didnt need to return it, i sent mine back with delivery confirmation just to be on the safe side.

I'll probably return it but i used paypal VCC and closed the card, they cant charge me anything more i don't want right?

Honestly Trainn's shipping is not what it once was. I remember getting games 2-3 days after getting shipping confirmation and now they are all taking over a week. Not that I'm complaining, free games are free games.

[quote name='miktau']Honestly Trainn's shipping is not what it once was. I remember getting games 2-3 days after getting shipping confirmation and now they are all taking over a week. Not that I'm complaining, free games are free games.[/QUOTE]
I don't know how long you've been using YF360G, but in my experience they are greatly improved. I ordered my first game in January of 2008, and during that time period you were lucky if your game shipped within a few days of receiving the shipping email. It generally seemed to take 1-2 weeks to receive a game. Compared to that, their shipping is great, now.

[quote name='JesusMaximus']I did the mail forwarding thing, but it only forwards mail gone through USPS. Since the games are shipped through UPS, they won't forward it.

The other thing that sucks is if UPS can't leave the package there, they give a slip to USPS to send to your address to notify you of the package. On that slip is information like a reference number and a tracking number for your package. The problem is that since I have mail forwarding, I won't get that slip until about a week later. Last time this happened, they sent the package back to Amazon because no one claimed it and I just got the slip the day they shipped it back.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, don't know what I was thinking when I recommended Mail Forwarding. I should know how Trainn ships their games, at this point. :lol:

I dunno if they answer their email anymore; I haven't had to send one in forever. I'd say you'd get a better response from one of them if you go that route.

Have you considered sending a letter to their physical address (in the OP)? Maybe a physical letter will get them to check on it and fix it.

Otherwise, I'm not sure what else to recommend. Unless you contact UPS, and they are able to work out something with you, I guess you just have to keep pestering Trainn until they do something. Hell, send them something on their Twitter. Maybe they'll respond.

I just completed the DealMax offer. $1 debited from paypal immediately. Still waiting on the $2 charge from food & flix. Will post again when I get credit from Trainn. Picking up ODST with this one.

EDIT: As I was submitting this post, I got my confirmation from Trainn. Now awaiting approval from review submission. NICE!

[quote name='41down']whoever it was who got credit for keen, how long did it take after filing the mcr to get credit?[/QUOTE]

Don't really remember though I know I said something about how long in here somwhere. I think about 15-20 days.

[quote name='Rocko']I don't know how long you've been using YF360G, but in my experience they are greatly improved. I ordered my first game in January of 2008, and during that time period you were lucky if your game shipped within a few days of receiving the shipping email. It generally seemed to take 1-2 weeks to receive a game. Compared to that, their shipping is great, now.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.
I remember it taking months to ship Guitar Hero 3. I've received many games in a few days and a few more games on release date.

[quote name='Munny1212']Haven't done this in a while, and was wondering if the Video Professor offers were good[/QUOTE]

I did one of the Video Prof offers and had no issues. Got instant credit and upon returning one of the discs, no further charges from Video Prof. Easy Sleezy!

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']Anyone cancel the new Blockbuster yet? If so, how?[/QUOTE]

It's on the "My Account" page on their website. I think it has always been that way to cancel.

[quote name='The0ne']Hmm anyone know anything about that new STOPzilla offer? Was wondering what the price is since I didn't see anything on the site.[/QUOTE]

I downloaded the software and installed it. I assume by "purchase" Trainn wants you to Register the software. I'm not really interested in doing this but here is the link that the register button takes you to: https://www.stopzilla.com/purchase/...E4544&ik=a392c863-8dc9-4287-b4f1-939a70b1fc81

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't World Winner a decent offer? You have to deposit $10, but you're essentially gaining $30 per referral (one half of a game). Same with StopZilla and Net Zero.

[quote name='Rocko']Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't World Winner a decent offer? You have to deposit $10, but you're essentially gaining $30 per referral (one half of a game). Same with StopZilla and Net Zero.[/QUOTE]

I tried to do World Winner, but it says I can't play for cash in my state (Illinois). It only says you can't withdraw the bonus money, didn't check to see if you would withdraw your initial $10 after getting credit.

Hm, yeah, I can't play for cash either according to the T&C (Florida here). And NetZero requires a 12 month agreement. I guess STOPzilla is still viable. Keen looks a little creepy though, not sure I want to do that one.

[quote name='macjz212']I downloaded the software and installed it. I assume by "purchase" Trainn wants you to Register the software. I'm not really interested in doing this but here is the link that the register button takes you to: https://www.stopzilla.com/purchase/...E4544&ik=a392c863-8dc9-4287-b4f1-939a70b1fc81[/QUOTE]

So you have to register to get credit right?

And I also wanted to know if I could do video professor biz if I did video professor awhile back.

[quote name='Rocko']I don't know how long you've been using YF360G, but in my experience they are greatly improved. I ordered my first game in January of 2008, and during that time period you were lucky if your game shipped within a few days of receiving the shipping email. It generally seemed to take 1-2 weeks to receive a game. Compared to that, their shipping is great, now.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, shipping is fantastic. Received NBA 2k10 this morning after it being shipped on Monday. Longest I've had to wait for a game since I first joined in 2007. Usually they arrive release day or next day.

[quote name='aspen1284']New games added....still no MW2[/QUOTE]

TRAINN told me that theyre adding the game on october 15th

[quote name='The0ne'] And I also wanted to know if I could do video professor biz if I did video professor awhile back.[/QUOTE]

I tried to do biz and no dice. I got the "could not process" error. I have done the old video professor.

bread's done
Back