Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

Still waiting on my Boca Java MCR. Did that one back on Sept 15th and sent the MCR on the 22nd.

edit: and boom goes the dynamite, just got credit.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SylvianLight']well keen showed up, so i'll order brutal legend

think i'll resubmit my blockbuster mcr[/QUOTE]

was keen an mcr? if so how long after filing did it take? submitted mine over a week ago.

I just signed up for Keen last night. I put $1 in my account balance. I'm not going to call. I received two emails from Keen. The welcome to Keen email and a confirmation of the addition to my account balance. For $1 I don't mind waiting on an MCR. I just hope it goes through.

[quote name='41down']was keen an mcr? if so how long after filing did it take? submitted mine over a week ago.[/QUOTE]

submitted KEEN MCR September 26 2009 credited October 9 2009 so it took exactly 10 business days as advertised

on the contrary submitted Blockbuster MCR September 23 2009 and no credit

When you guys are saying a mcr doesn't credit do you receive a notification about it not crediting or does it just linger on your support page?

edit: 4 days after filing a support ticket about my mcr, train replied with this:
I apologize for the delay. It does not appear that the advertiser has gotten back to us regarding that request. I will request that it be followed up on and we will update you as soon as we have obtained additional information on it.

[quote name='nolrootltoe']When you guys are saying a mcr doesn't credit do you receive a notification about it not crediting or does it just linger on your support page?

edit: 4 days after filing a support ticket about my mcr, train replied with this:
I apologize for the delay. It does not appear that the advertiser has gotten back to us regarding that request. I will request that it be followed up on and we will update you as soon as we have obtained additional information on it.[/QUOTE]

of it doesn't credit, it justs sits there forever

[quote name='SylvianLight']if it doesn't credit, it justs sits there forever[/QUOTE]

if it just sits there then how are you guys saying "my mcr didn't credit"

[quote name='nolrootltoe']if it just sits there then how are you guys saying "my mcr didn't credit"[/QUOTE]

Because if it's just sitting there...then it hasn't credited. It may credit in the future if you're lucky or file a support ticket...but it "didn't credit" so you can say "My MCR didn't credit"

[quote name='nolrootltoe']if it just sits there then how are you guys saying "my mcr didn't credit"[/QUOTE]

because the terms say it credits in 10 days

i could watch it sit there for 500 days and assume they're still working on it, but i'm not that optimistic. after 10 days, i resubmit. had to do that with creditreport on a friends account and it credited after i resubmitted

[quote name='Z0MGitsAndy']Has anyone done CreditReport.com? I am considering doing it. What are the charges? And are there any problems?[/QUOTE]

I did it but it never credited for me. And if creditreport.com doesn't credit, you are out of a credit. You can't do a MCR because it doesn't send you any emails that confirm your membership. It's a 30-day trial IIRC. It's free until the trial is over.

Just an update. My request for Halo 3: ODST was approved over the weekend. Estimated ship date is Oct. 19. However, my past experience with Trainn has been that they ship much sooner than they state. That said I expect to receive my new game by the end of the week possibly. Once again, this was a result of my completing the dealmax offer. Less than 20 minutes to approve, 3 days to get order approval. Easy Sleezy!

aQc4rh.jpg

EDIT: 10-13-2009 - Just noticed an email arrived last night stating my game was shipped. I expect to have it by Friday. Thanks again Trainn!

A proof pic would be of you with the game in hand, and also way to go on not blacking out your address on the right. :applause:

[quote name='Lzzrdboy']Just an update. My request for Halo 3: ODST was approved over the weekend. Estimated ship date is Oct. 19. However, my past experience with Trainn has been that they ship much sooner than they state. That said I expect to receive my new game by the end of the week possibly. Once again, this was a result of my completing the dealmax offer. Less than 20 minutes to approve, 3 days to get order approval. Easy Sleezy!

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for pointing out the address screw up. I always forget Gmail brings that up in that column. I've removed the image from my post and would appreciate it if you'd do the same before a mod does.

As for the "proof pic" comment. If you check my previous posts you'll see that I provide "proof pics" throughout the entire process. In my opinion, any screen capture which shows the program actually works and can be trusted, is proof for those who may not believe in said program. I will, of course, post a photo of the game once it arrives but in the meantime, I'm sorry to say even with your comments, I'll probably continue to post screen captures. It's just the kind of helpful person I am. Sorry. But thanks again for pointing out my screw up. You da' man!

I did DealMax last night and got credit at YF360G in a few hours. I'm not sure how long it took as I went to bed after doing the offer.

Also, I cancelled the VCC I used about 15 minutes after it charged me the $1 for DealMax. I didn't get the $2 charge for Food and Flix as a result. :bouncy:

I'll be trying Home Savings Mall later today.

Also, I have a quick question. Has anyone done more than one offer a day and have them both/all credit? I am looking at doing Keen (Just the $1 deposit and filing MCR) as well as Privacy Matters.

[quote name='PopSmith']I did DealMax last night and got credit at YF360G in a few hours. I'm not sure how long it took as I went to bed after doing the offer.

Also, I cancelled the VCC I used about 15 minutes after it charged me the $1 for DealMax. I didn't get the $2 charge for Food and Flix as a result. :bouncy:

I'll be trying Home Savings Mall later today.

Also, I have a quick question. Has anyone done more than one offer a day and have them both/all credit? I am looking at doing Keen (Just the $1 deposit and filing MCR) as well as Privacy Matters.[/QUOTE]

I've done multiple (sometimes 4 or so) offers in a day, and had them credit.

[quote name='Rig']I've done multiple (sometimes 4 or so) offers in a day, and had them credit.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Rig. I was thinking it would be fine but I just thought I would ask. :D

[quote name='Blockburner28']My game was shipped on the 8th. when do you think it should come in? today or tomorrow? and when is MW2 going to be up?[/QUOTE]

I would imagine near the beginning of November. Unless of course they end up waiting until after release day. I guess we can hope for the 1st of Nov. and see what happens from there huh.

[quote name='Lzzrdboy']I would imagine near the beginning of November. Unless of course they end up waiting until after release day. I guess we can hope for the 1st of Nov. and see what happens from there huh.[/QUOTE]

Thanks

Looks like Home Savings Mall is (possibly temporarily) gone. :cry:

I was going to do Home Savings Mall today so that I would have four credits total to get a couple of games coming out in November, hopefully it will appear again sometime soon!

Another Update on DealMax and Food & Flix. So today marked day #6 of my 7 day DealMax trial. I called the number in the email and processed the cancellation of my account using the automated system. Next I called Food & Flix at the number provided in the confirmation email and ended up talking to "Bill". Funny thing...Bill actually sounded like a "Bill" and not a guy named Punjab who simply uses the name Bill. LOL! Bill canceled my membership and told me I would see a refund of the $2 charged to my card within the next 10 business days. SAWEET!

For those who haven't been following along... That's Halo 3: ODST for $1 now instead of $3. NICE!

Quick question: I'm trying to sign up for Video Professor but it costs $9.95 for shipping. The OP says it's $6.95 for shipping. Am I clicking the right thing or did they just raise the price?

2 new offers, Disney movie club and some Credit and Report Score. I looked into the credit one, and it's a 7 day free trial, for the offer apparently you need to stay a member for 8 days. Someone should try this and cancel early to see what happens...take one for the team.

[quote name='nonsomniac']I am moving soon and so I will have a different home address and different ip address. Does this mean I have to or should open a new account?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure my response is already too late but I'd personally just create a new account. With a new home address and IP address (Also, I'd recommend using a new email, just in case) you can effectively redo easy offers you've previously completed without penalty from TraInn or the advertisers.

Ok. Do NOT go with magazineburst unless you want to pay over $80 rather than the $27 or so it claimed. I might try to cancel my order from them, or dispute the charge on paypal. If I do that I'll ask trainn to cancel the credit.

It might still be fine for me for now, but I really did not need all those 5 magazines for that price...

I might just get a 4000 points card, and sell it to a friend of mine to recover the cost... Or order a new game, which will be worth more and hopefully ship better.

Alright so I have been following this thread and chatted with some people that have been doing this for awhile. I am thinking of going the VCC with paypal as my route......but I can't seem to figure out how to make it. Could anyone take some time and tell me exactly how to go about doing that? Thanks alot!

[quote name='onlyexstasy']Alright so I have been following this thread and chatted with some people that have been doing this for awhile. I am thinking of going the VCC with paypal as my route......but I can't seem to figure out how to make it. Could anyone take some time and tell me exactly how to go about doing that? Thanks alot![/QUOTE]

When you log into PayPal there should be a "Paypal Plug-in" link on the right side of the page.

You have to download the plug-in (unless they've changed it) but then you can use the plug-in to generate VCCs. Once you've downloaded the plug-in you can also generate VCCs by going to that same link then clicking on "Secure Cards" -> Generate New Card.

[quote name='PopSmith']When you log into PayPal there should be a "Paypal Plug-in" link on the right side of the page.

You have to download the plug-in (unless they've changed it) but then you can use the plug-in to generate VCCs. Once you've downloaded the plug-in you can also generate VCCs by going to that same link then clicking on "Secure Cards" -> Generate New Card.[/QUOTE]

Great! Downloading the plug-in now.....one last thing. Do you guys usually just make one VCC with a small amount of $5 per each deal? Or with a larger amount and complete a couple deals per card? Thanks so much guys!

[quote name='onlyexstasy']Great! Downloading the plug-in now.....one last thing. Do you guys usually just make one VCC with a small amount of $5 per each deal? Or with a larger amount and complete a couple deals per card? Thanks so much guys![/QUOTE]

i don't think you can set a limit on the paypal vcc, but i'm not that experienced with it. when i create them, the limit on the card is 1,000$. I always read T&C and printscreen where it shows what I'll be charged. Once I'm charged, I cancel the VCC immediately and repeat this process for each offer.

[quote name='nolrootltoe']Hey guys my blockbuster mcr credited today! Now I have to decide which game to get...borderlands looks good...[/QUOTE]

could you post the date you submitted MCR and date you received credit? i've been waiting about 13 business days with no credit so far.

[quote name='SylvianLight']could you post the date you submitted MCR and date you received credit? i've been waiting about 13 business days with no credit so far.[/QUOTE]

Submitted the mcr on sept 22nd.
Submitted a support ticket asking about the mcr on oct 6th.
Receiveda reply to the support ticket telling me that they will look into it on oct 10th.
Mcr credited on oct 13th.

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']2 new offers, Disney movie club and some Credit and Report Score. I looked into the credit one, and it's a 7 day free trial, for the offer apparently you need to stay a member for 8 days. Someone should try this and cancel early to see what happens...take one for the team.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure I'll probably do it, and cancel within the free trial. If they don't need an MCR, Trainn doesn't usually go back and take a credit away (though they can).

I'll look tonight when I'm home.

EDIT: Signed up. Received confirmation email. Can be canceled online. I'll update if I get credited, or if it looks like it'll be an MCR.

In an effort to satisfy those members who requested "PROOF"...here ya' go. This one was the result of completing the DealMax offer as stated in my previous post. Received shipping notification on Monday and got the game via UPS 2-Day Air this afternoon. SUPER-FAST! Thanks Trainn!

halo_odst_received.jpg

@Lzzrdboy - Nice! I know YF360G works because I've got multiple games from them but it's always cool to see new games from them! :)

I just did Keen because someone at SlickDeals said they just added $1 to their account and the MCR credited without calling.

However, a word of warning:

I used a VCC and at first didn't have my address (or something) correct so it didn't add the balance to my account. The page refreshed but just sat at the "enter card information" page. So, I went to the main page of the site and it gave me a "Zip code doesn't match" error when I tried to add $1. I corrected the Zipcode and it added $1 to my account.

However, I checked my PayPal account and it turns out EACH time I got an error it processed my card anyway! My PayPal account now shows four $1 charges pending from KEEN. Hopefully they won't all go through and only one of them will actually process. :bomb:

bread's done
Back