Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='The0ne']I did it but it never credited for me. And if creditreport.com doesn't credit, you are out of a credit. You can't do a MCR because it doesn't send you any emails that confirm your membership. It's a 30-day trial IIRC. It's free until the trial is over.[/QUOTE]

I did Creditreport.com and got credit the next day. I can confirm that it works.

Just a small update. I got a deposit confirmation email from Keen today saying I deposited $1 into my account. However, all the "charges" from my previous post are still pending.

I'm counting down to next Wednesday when I can submit my MCR (and two-weeks after that when it will hopefully go through). I'm hoping this one will go through because it will give me four credits to use for when the November update is applied.

[quote name='Blockburner28']I did Creditreport.com and got credit the next day. I can confirm that it works.[/QUOTE]

Well, I didn't say it doesn't credit. I just said that it didn't credit for me and a MCR is not possible.

[quote name='Rig']There are still people checking this thread that *don't* think it works? :lol:[/QUOTE]

I would hope not but I remember when I found this thread... I was a long time CAGer at the time and also a long time YF360G member but had never seen this thread. The day I found it I was in shock that I had been doing all my own offer research when so many had already put in the effort. A few pages back some doofus stated that my proof pic wasn't a proof pic since it didn't show I had received the game. My comments were intended solely for that person although I now realize everyone had to see them. Sorry for any confusion but to be honest, I would imagine there are still some out there who simply don't buy into the whole affiliate marketing thing. Most as I've found from my experience, are simply too lazy to be bothered with canceling trials and/or returning merch for credit and a free game. Their loss I say. Oh well!

L8!

[quote name='PopSmith']@Lzzrdboy - Nice! I know YF360G works because I've got multiple games from them but it's always cool to see new games from them! :)

I just did Keen because someone at SlickDeals said they just added $1 to their account and the MCR credited without calling.

However, a word of warning:

I used a VCC and at first didn't have my address (or something) correct so it didn't add the balance to my account. The page refreshed but just sat at the "enter card information" page. So, I went to the main page of the site and it gave me a "Zip code doesn't match" error when I tried to add $1. I corrected the Zipcode and it added $1 to my account.

However, I checked my PayPal account and it turns out EACH time I got an error it processed my card anyway! My PayPal account now shows four $1 charges pending from KEEN. Hopefully they won't all go through and only one of them will actually process. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

i actually posted that on slickdeals, don't use the same username here. i had the exact same thing happen and all of them expired only one went through.

i think the paypal vcc is a one time use card anyway if i recall

[quote name='The0ne']Well, I didn't say it doesn't credit. I just said that it didn't credit for me and a MCR is not possible.[/QUOTE]

It didn't credit on my account either, but it did credit for a friend. I would definitely recommend resubmitting the MCR if it doesn't give you credit. Even though the CR email shows basically nothing, it still credited for my friend after i submitted his mcr. Doesn't hurt to try.

On my account, CR credited, but then it was revoked, so I am not allowed to submit MCR.

[quote name='SylvianLight']It didn't credit on my account either, but it did credit for a friend. I would definitely recommend resubmitting the MCR if it doesn't give you credit. Even though the CR email shows basically nothing, it still credited for my friend after i submitted his mcr. Doesn't hurt to try.

On my account, CR credited, but then it was revoked, so I am not allowed to submit MCR.[/QUOTE]

Really? Hmm maybe I should give it a shot then. And why was the credit revoked on your account?

EDIT: Just submitted the MCR but at the part where it said have I canceled this account, would it matter if I select yes or no? Would they automatically reject it if I canceled the offer? I haven't submitted an MCR since last year so this option is new to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='The0ne']Really? Hmm maybe I should give it a shot then. And why was the credit revoked on your account?

EDIT: Just submitted the MCR but at the part where it said have I canceled this account, would it matter if I select yes or no? Would they automatically reject it if I canceled the offer? I haven't submitted an MCR since last year so this option is new to me.[/QUOTE]

I've always checked "Yes" for having canceled the account, and nearly all of my MCR's have went through. If you did cancel it, mark yes.

[quote name='The0ne']Really? Hmm maybe I should give it a shot then. And why was the credit revoked on your account?

EDIT: Just submitted the MCR but at the part where it said have I canceled this account, would it matter if I select yes or no? Would they automatically reject it if I canceled the offer? I haven't submitted an MCR since last year so this option is new to me.[/QUOTE]

They didn't give a reason for it being revoked. Probably the same reason it didn't credit on your account. It's hit or miss with that one. I'd spend it right away if they credit you.

I did CreditReport.com, and I got credited. I'm sitting on that and my Blockbuster credit for MW2.

I just did Keen, and I'm waiting to do an MCR. I don't know what other offers I should do.

i filed a support ticket and they answered me the other day and said theyre gonna look into the manual credit and said it can take up to 2 weeks, so hopefully ill have it in time for COD MW2 release day.

[quote name='jfuze']Did anyone that MCR'd the $4.99 Blockbuster deal get a credit?

Still waiting on mine,...[/QUOTE]

yep, but i had to file a support ticket asking them about my mcr

Just a bit of an update with the most recent credit report trial:

It states you can "cancel online". However, the ability to cancel online only occurs after the seven day trial is done. To cancel your trial within the seven days, you must call: 866-974-6188. Operating hours are Monday - Friday, 6:30am - 4:30pm PST.

Of course, it says you need to keep it open for eight days to receive credit. I'm still just gonna cancel and file an MCR. If it credits, I'll be happy. If it doesn't, then I'm not out anything (other than ten or so minutes of my time).

[quote name='Rig']Just a bit of an update with the most recent credit report trial:

It states you can "cancel online". However, the ability to cancel online only occurs after the seven day trial is done. To cancel your trial within the seven days, you must call: 866-974-6188. Operating hours are Monday - Friday, 6:30am - 4:30pm PST.

Of course, it says you need to keep it open for eight days to receive credit. I'm still just gonna cancel and file an MCR. If it credits, I'll be happy. If it doesn't, then I'm not out anything (other than ten or so minutes of my time).[/QUOTE]

I was considering doing that, but that disclaimer where they threaten to close your account freaks me out. Any validity to that?

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']I was considering doing that, but that disclaimer where they threaten to close your account freaks me out. Any validity to that?[/QUOTE]

It says that on pretty much every offer, and it actually says "Immediate cancellation". My five days or so is hardly immediate. I think you (and I) will be fine.

EDIT: Just canceled Credit Report and Scores. Was on hold for three minutes, but the cancellation was oh-so-easy. Just needed the order number and to verify my name/addy, and I was off the phone.

for those of you that said they used the "welcome to keen" email for the keen mcr, this is what that got me.

"Unfortunately, we were unable to manually verify the sign-up as you did not provide us with sufficient information.

In order to process a missing credit request for the Keen offer, we must receive the full deposit confirmation email with full headers. For information on what the headers are and how to obtain them, you may visit the links below.

http://www.rochester.edu/its/email/spam/headers.html
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=22454&topic=43

You may submit the deposit confirmation email and email headers by replying to this message with them. Upon receiving that information, we will attempt to manually confirm the sign-up and credit your account."

i know for a fact i included full headers...

should i use the email confirming i deposited the $1 instead?

[quote name='41down']should i use the email confirming i deposited the $1 instead?[/QUOTE]

They seem to be looking for your deposit confirmation email based on this wording:

In order to process a missing credit request for the Keen offer, we must receive the full deposit confirmation email with full headers.

I'm assuming "Full deposit confirmation" means the email Keen sent confirming your $1 deposit.

Just an update on a previous situation I had:

I previously had five (!) pending charges on my VCC for Keen. The pending charges were caused when I got an error on Keen's site while attempting to enter my credit card information.

Anyway, all the charges except one "Expired" today so I was only charged $1. :bouncy:

I haven't got credit for Keen yet and I'll be filling the MCR on Wednesday.

A question for those who've done Keen, when filling the MCR what do you put on "Did you cancel your account" question?

I never touched the account after signing up and despoting the $1 so I am planning on answering "No" to that question since my account is still technically active. I'm just curious as to what others put on their successful MCRs.

[quote name='PopSmith']They seem to be looking for your deposit confirmation email based on this wording:

I'm assuming "Full deposit confirmation" means the email Keen sent confirming your $1 deposit.[/QUOTE]

yeah i noticed that after my post...but still, the other people who did the offer said to send them the "welcome to keen" email. i sent them the deposit email earlier so we shall see.

I sent them both Keen emails with my mcr but have yet to see credit. I sent them a support ticket just now to see what the situation was.

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']Anyone get shipping notification for Borderlands or anything?[/QUOTE]

Just got a shipping confirmation for Borderlands. I would be excited...but a few hours before my confirmation email, my 360 died. It's a conspiracy I tell ya.

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']Anyone get shipping notification for Borderlands or anything?[/QUOTE]

Yep, got my shipping confirmation. I just placed the order for the game like a day ago as well, so that's pretty awesome. :)

Okay, this is ridiculous. Train said that Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 had a release date delivery, I got a shipped email yesterday, but never got the game today.

They really should provide us with the Amazon tracking number for our orders, I hate being left in the dark as to why I didn't receive it on release day like promised.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Okay, this is ridiculous. Train said that Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 had a release date delivery, I got a shipped email yesterday, but never got the game today.

They really should provide us with the Amazon tracking number for our orders, I hate being left in the dark as to why I didn't receive it on release day like promised.[/QUOTE]

i got mine today

Another somewhat random update:

I cancelled DealMax online yesterday and I got a refund of my $1 trial just a few hours ago. Hopefully it doesn't affect my credit at YF360G, although I don't see why it would.

[quote name='41down']i got mine today[/QUOTE]

Ugh. This better be some slight hiccup on the UPS end and not because they left the package on my front door step and someone walked up and took it. They left it on the doorstep when they delivered MUA:2. The last thing I need is to play email tag with Train especially since it takes forever for them to respond.

oooh by the way guys i asked trainn on their twitter if theyd consider giving us the "hardened edition" of modern warfare 2 (the $80 one...comes with steel case, bonus dvd, and dlc code for original cod on live arcade) and they said theyre considering it. :D

anyone know how to get a paypal vcc. is there a special requirement or open to all those who have a paypal account. would really appreciate a direct link via pm or here. thx. dont want to use my CC anymore since someone tried charging me 1000 for some pork meat from another state. I dont eat 1000 worth of pork. lol

[quote name='lakers2008']anyone know how to get a paypal vcc. is there a special requirement or open to all those who have a paypal account. would really appreciate a direct link via pm or here. thx. dont want to use my CC anymore since someone tried charging me 1000 for some pork meat from another state. I dont eat 1000 worth of pork. lol[/QUOTE]

You have to download the "PayPal Plug-in" which should be on the right side of the main page after you log in. Once you download it you can either use it to generate a new VCC or you can generate (and close) them directly in PayPal by going to the "PayPal Plug-in" link again.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Has anyone else had a problem not receiving something from Train that they said was release date delivery?[/QUOTE]

that happened to me with the ufc game dude...everyone else got theirs on release...i got mine the day after. im sure youll have it today.

[quote name='atomicblaster220']How long did credit report take to credit? I signed up last night and didn't get an email or anything yet.[/QUOTE]

Mine didn't credit. I had to put an MCR in (which I just did).

[quote name='Rig']Mine didn't credit. I had to put an MCR in (which I just did).[/QUOTE]

What did you submit for proof? I took a screen shot but I didn't get an email.

[quote name='atomicblaster220']What did you submit for proof? I took a screen shot but I didn't get an email.[/QUOTE]

Screenshots are too easy to fake so TraInn doesn't take them for credit. I'd email the place that you did an offer for and see if they can send you one.

[quote name='atomicblaster220']What did you submit for proof? I took a screen shot but I didn't get an email.[/QUOTE]

I received two emails from them. One was confirmation of signup, and the other was a "receipt" for my purchase. They were in the Inbox in my Gmail account...maybe you should check your spam folder?

[quote name='Rig']I received two emails from them. One was confirmation of signup, and the other was a "receipt" for my purchase. They were in the Inbox in my Gmail account...maybe you should check your spam folder?[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I found it hiding in the spam.

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']i cant decide between MW2, brutal legend, forza 3 or borderlands[/QUOTE]

I'd say MW 2. Forza 3 looks pretty awesome though, I'd mess with the demo and see if you like it.

I'm personally waiting for Assassin's Creed 2, L4D 2 (kind of) and MW 2.

bread's done
Back