Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='jfuze']How many days before the game was released did you put in your order?[/QUOTE]

I placed the order on the 11th which was well before Saturday by midnight like they said.

[quote name='Rig']I received two emails from them. One was confirmation of signup, and the other was a "receipt" for my purchase. They were in the Inbox in my Gmail account...maybe you should check your spam folder?[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about creditreport.com or the new credit report offer?

nice trainn said they would likely be adding dj hero for next months update so now i kno what im christening by new ip address with :lol:

Looks like they added:
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Pro Evolution Soccer 2010
Jurassic the Hunted
Dragon Age Origins
Blur
Rock Band: LEGO
Band Hero
Star Wars: Ultimate Sith Edition
Hasbro Family Game Night
Final Fantasy XI Ultimate Collection
FIFA Soccer 10
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010
Cars Race O Rama
Dreamkiller
Where the Wild Things Are
Brutal Legend

[quote name='The0ne']Are you talking about creditreport.com or the new credit report offer?[/QUOTE]

The newest one. Credit Report & Scores, I think is what it's titled.

Just in case anyone was wondering, the Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition is available @ Amazon for $37.

It's just the original game and the DLC that's been released plus an exclusive fight that can't be downloaded.

[quote name='uEih']I have a general question about paypal VCC, if i closed the card can i still get a refund?[/QUOTE]

I closed my VCC right after DealMax charged me to prevent Food & Flix from charging me the $2. It worked, I never got charged for Food & Flix, and the day after I canceled the trial online I got a $1 refund from DealMax.

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']Anyone's Borderlands come in yet?[/QUOTE]
I got the shipped email on Tuesday and I got the game yesterday.

I just did the Emusic offer and I had to put in a MCR. I anybody else have to put in a MCR for Emusic and did the MCR credit. I would like to get MW2 and it would suck if I had to spend 12 bucks and get not credit.

Got a question on Keen. If I don't deposit $1 into the account and just do the MCR, you think I'd still get credit? I'm guessing no but still wanna know.

I never deposited 1$ into keen either but i heard other people got credit for it without doing it so i never did.. I filed my MCR 20 days ago and still havent gotten credit. Sent them a support, lets see whats going on.

[quote name='The0ne']Got a question on Keen. If I don't deposit $1 into the account and just do the MCR, you think I'd still get credit? I'm guessing no but still wanna know.[/QUOTE]

The only recent posting about Keen said that TraInn wants the $1 deposit confirmation email in order to get credit.

^^ aww man that's what i didn't do. i didn't deposit $1.. you think if i do it now and ask train to do another mcr would it go through? If not i wasted $1 because i did it anyways.

Just wanted to let everyone know that a few new games are up. I also received my free GH Van Halen game from the GH5 offer that I got from here! And I'm currently waiting on an MCR for World Winner with no word yet

[quote name='macjz212']Just wanted to let everyone know that a few new games are up. I also received my free GH Van Halen game from the GH5 offer that I got from here! And I'm currently waiting on an MCR for World Winner with no word yet[/QUOTE]

I also received my Guitar Hero Van Halen!

Blockbuster never credited, so that was a waste of 5$, don't recommend anybody mess with that offer

[quote name='PopSmith']The only recent posting about Keen said that TraInn wants the $1 deposit confirmation email in order to get credit.[/QUOTE]

And you're supposed to get that email immediately after you deposit the $1?

[quote name='The0ne']And you're supposed to get that email immediately after you deposit the $1?[/QUOTE]

I got mine about eight or nine hours after I deposited the $1. The subject line of the email was:

Confirmation of money you've added to your account

Great, just got my 2nd referral to do an offer and of course my first referral that completed an offer just had their account locked for violating the Terms and Conditions.

[quote name='SoulReaver']Great, just got my 2nd referral to do an offer and of course my first referral that completed an offer just had their account locked for violating the Terms and Conditions.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I hate when that happens. Since TraInn requires you to complete a single offer and refer two others to get a game I haven't even tried to refer others to YF360G other than friends I have personal contact with.

If TraInn changed it to 1 referral and 1 offer or two referrals and zero offers I would be pretty active in referring others to YF360G. I just don't find it worth the hassle to refer two people and complete an offer to get a game.

^ There referral system sucks and what's with these games that cost like $10-15 bucks now still needing 2 credits? pretty lame.

[quote name='SoulReaver']Great, just got my 2nd referral to do an offer and of course my first referral that completed an offer just had their account locked for violating the Terms and Conditions.[/QUOTE]

Hey SoulReaver, I'm your 2nd referral :bouncy:

Anyway, I completed two offers (Gamefly and Blockbuster Video) and have claimed my first order. Hooray! And thanks for your great help in showing this newbie the way.

Got a question; if anyone can answer, that would be great. So I proceeded to do my second set of offer (starting with Stopzilla), but after downloading and running the set-up, I went ahead to purchase the registration but I used a different email address from what I used to sign up for on www.yourfree360games.com

The credit is not showing up on my account (this offer was supposed to credit instantly). Should I be worried? Anyone had any similar experience in the past regarding signing up for offers with different email addresses?

Thanks for any help!

[quote name='ReaperHybrid']Is anyone showing Forza 3 as "shipped"? Any help on when I should expect this game?[/QUOTE]

Mine's still processing, ordered it about 3 weeks ago when it first popped up. Lame.

[quote name='estofan']

The credit is not showing up on my account (this offer was supposed to credit instantly). Should I be worried? Anyone had any similar experience in the past regarding signing up for offers with different email addresses?

Thanks for any help![/QUOTE]

I'd be a little worried. ALWAYS use the same email to sign up with offers as the one you signed up for YF360 with.

File an MCR if it doesn't come through soon and see what happens.

[quote name='the_deej']I just signed up for audible.com

I'll post again once i receive credit.[/QUOTE]

cool. awesome. need one more offer thinking about this one. let us know.

Aww man they won't credit my keen now because i never deposited $1 until after i filed the MCR and since they won't let me file another one and said they can't do it because all the steps in the offer has to be done in one visit, I'm out on an easy offer. That was a really simple offer too. Anyone else have any idea of new good offers i can do?

Well usually it takes about 2 weeks the most to get credited on a MCR if it's done right. So i opened 2 support tickets, first one telling them i didnt get any credit yet even after 2-3 weeks after the MCR and he told me i didnt finish the requirements. I finished the requirements after that and asked if i can file another MCR since i just finished adding $1 to my keen account. The second support ticket he told me that unfortunately no because it has to be done in one visit or something like that. Sucks for me..

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered batman and they sent me a shipped email on Oct 15. I've yet to receive anything so I submitted a support ticket on Oct 26 asking for a tracking number and no response yet on that.

Doing my first two offers and getting my first game was so quick and painless, now it's all gone downhill... but hey it's (semi) free

Could someone please clarify how to do correctly do the Keen offer? Do you actually have to do the phone call or can you skip that somehow and go straight to registration and deposit $1 in your account?

[quote name='nonsomniac']Could someone please clarify how to do correctly do the Keen offer? Do you actually have to do the phone call or can you skip that somehow and go straight to registration and deposit $1 in your account?[/QUOTE]

You just have to go to their site, and create an account. Once that's done, there's a spot in there somewhere to add money to your account. Add $1, and wait for the confirmation email of adding $1.

When the time comes, submit that $1 email to Trainn for MCR, and cancel the Keen membership on their site. They'll give you the $1 back.

And you don't have to make any calls.

I called my psychic with the free minutes on Keen....it was all I could do to not laugh. We're currently shopping for a house and I asked her about that....she described the house that we're going to buy (and find this weekend) and it is WAY bigger than anything we could ever afford :)

Has anyone done STOPzilla or audible offers yet? I messed up 2 easy offers and i'm in need of some good easy ones.

[quote name='Rig']You just have to go to their site, and create an account. Once that's done, there's a spot in there somewhere to add money to your account. Add $1, and wait for the confirmation email of adding $1.

When the time comes, submit that $1 email to Trainn for MCR, and cancel the Keen membership on their site. They'll give you the $1 back.

And you don't have to make any calls.[/QUOTE]

I am feeling pretty stupid, but where on the site do you cancel your membership? I cannot locate it.

[quote name='Rig']You just have to go to their site, and create an account. Once that's done, there's a spot in there somewhere to add money to your account. Add $1, and wait for the confirmation email of adding $1.

And you don't have to make any calls.[/QUOTE]

where on the site can you cancel your account? cant find it anywhere. thanks dude

[quote name='Nelo Ice']nice trainn said they would likely be adding dj hero for next months update so now i kno what im christening by new ip address with :lol:[/QUOTE]

Is there any update or confirmation on this? This post was made literally right before the most recent games update, and I'm wondering if TRAINN changed their mind or are saving it for a November update. I'd be kinda surprised if they had a $120 item available.

I wouldn't be surprised if they put DJ Hero up since they have the guitar hero bundles there. But i would want to know if they're adding it too because i need to do some credits then.

what the fuck...this is bs. so yeah im sure you guys remember how i submitted the wrong confirmation email for my keen mcr the first time...so i submitted the correct "deposit" confirmation email about 10 days ago and today i got this response:

"Unfortunately, we were unable to obtain approval for the sign-up as you did not complete the requirements for the offer by purchase a reading. As such, unfortunately, we will not receive credit for the sign-up and therefore will be unable to provide credit to you."

im really pissed because that makes no sense at all. the email CLEARLY states that i deposited $1.

^^ I'm sorta in the same boat as you and im sure they took your first MCR. Now they wont take mine too because i didn't deposit $1 and gave them my confirmation email instead. They also won't let me submit another MCR, sucks because that was a very easy offer.

[quote name='41down']where on the site can you cancel your account? cant find it anywhere. thanks dude[/QUOTE]

I don't actually remember. I think you maybe went to the "Contact" us page, and filled out an email to them. I think one of the subjects was to cancel the account. I can't really remember, but it's there somewhere.

[quote name='41down']what the fuck...this is bs. so yeah im sure you guys remember how i submitted the wrong confirmation email for my keen mcr the first time...so i submitted the correct "deposit" confirmation email about 10 days ago and today i got this response:

"Unfortunately, we were unable to obtain approval for the sign-up as you did not complete the requirements for the offer by purchase a reading. As such, unfortunately, we will not receive credit for the sign-up and therefore will be unable to provide credit to you."

im really pissed because that makes no sense at all. the email CLEARLY states that i deposited $1.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='uEih']^^ I'm sorta in the same boat as you and im sure they took your first MCR. Now they wont take mine too because i didn't deposit $1 and gave them my confirmation email instead. They also won't let me submit another MCR, sucks because that was a very easy offer.[/QUOTE]

I have a feeling I'm going to get screwed over too, and I will definitely let them know how unhappy I am about it.

I filled out the MCR with the welcome email...before we found out it needed to be the $1 deposit email. Fast forward nearly two weeks, and they give me the same canned response they gave 41down up there (exact same message). So, I reopened the Support ticket with the $1 confirmation email...showing them that they are incorrect. We'll see what happens in two weeks when they finally reply to my message.

(Two weeks is an exaggeration...but it probably will be about a week, since they're slow on replies. :l )

bread's done
Back