Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

Glad I made a new account.

I called three different psychics and actually just hung up after saying hello. It ticked a minute off each time.

Found a 99 cent per minute person, and used my paid minute on them. I'll keep the account open this time until Trainn credits.

[quote name='Rig']Glad I made a new account.

I called three different psychics and actually just hung up after saying hello. It ticked a minute off each time.

Found a 99 cent per minute person, and used my paid minute on them. I'll keep the account open this time until Trainn credits.[/QUOTE]

i just did the exact same thing with a new account/email but this time i didnt get any confirmation emails from keen. i cant remember, do they send confirmation emails right away or does it take awhile?

Ok....I signed up for Keen last week so I can submit an MCR now...but based on everything I've read I'm not going to yet.

I deposited $1 a week ago as well, but it appears as though I need to use that dollar to call one of the psychics right?

Do I need to deposit more than a dollar and use it on a call, or should $1 used on a call get the job done?

so yeah...i redid the keen offer with a new email/account and this time i got no confirmation emails...its been almost 24 hrs.

:cry: wtf...

i don't think keen offer works anymore. when i did it it was 1$ and i didn't call any spooky psychics, also i canceled my account after two weeks. it only took 14 business days for the offer to credit.

it's taking forever on my friends account to credit

Lookie what they told me this evening:

"As you have now completed the requirements for the offer, the sign-up should be reporting to us shortly. Once the sign-up has been reported to us, your account will be credited accordingly."

Yay. Who wants to bet I still don't have credit in a week or so? :l

[quote name='Rig']Lookie what they told me this evening:

"As you have now completed the requirements for the offer, the sign-up should be reporting to us shortly. Once the sign-up has been reported to us, your account will be credited accordingly."

Yay. Who wants to bet I still don't have credit in a week or so? :l[/QUOTE]

how long did it take you to get your confirmation emails this time around?

[quote name='41down']how long did it take you to get your confirmation emails this time around?[/QUOTE]

Never even thought about checking. I don't see them in there, actually. Hmm...

[quote name='Rig']Never even thought about checking. I don't see them in there, actually. Hmm...[/QUOTE]

yeah i never got any this time...i thought you said you resubmitted the mcr info again with the new emails so thats why i asked. i bet it ends up not crediting and then we get screwed since we have nothing to submit a new mcr with....figures.

[quote name='41down']yeah i never got any this time...i thought you said you resubmitted the mcr info again with the new emails so thats why i asked. i bet it ends up not crediting and then we get screwed since we have nothing to submit a new mcr with....figures.[/QUOTE]

I just reopened the MCR I already had with them. It was four or five messages long (back and forth) with me and their rep.

[quote name='Rig']I just reopened the MCR I already had with them. It was four or five messages long (back and forth) with me and their rep.[/QUOTE]

well for our sake lets hope this credits normally or i have a feeling were screwed.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Man, I hope Trainn adds DJ Hero soon. And I hope it doesn't count along with the GH bundle limit because otherwise, I'm screwed, lol.[/QUOTE]

If they repeat what they did with the various GH milkings versions, TraInn will just add one extra allowance to your total copies of the GH series. If you aren't at the limit for GH bundles you should be able to get multiple copies of DJ Hero, up to the bundle limit, unless TraInn changes it.

[quote name='Rig']I just reopened the MCR I already had with them. It was four or five messages long (back and forth) with me and their rep.[/QUOTE]

This is what I did after initially being denied the MCR. It's still open, we'll see...

[quote name='PopSmith']If they repeat what they did with the various GH milkings versions, TraInn will just add one extra allowance to your total copies of the GH series. If you aren't at the limit for GH bundles you should be able to get multiple copies of DJ Hero, up to the bundle limit, unless TraInn changes it.[/QUOTE]

Well, then I'm completely screwed and will be greatly pissed off. I got 12 GH bundles (which I sold to buy a PS3) before there was ever a limit. And every bundle has been retroactively held against me. So, until they extend the limit to 13, I can't order anything. I was hoping that since this was a different game, they would give it its own rule (honestly, I don't know why there's any reason just to not give any newly added bundle a limit of 1).

[quote name='zerowing']Does anyone know if they are shipping CoD:MW2 in time for launch?[/QUOTE]

According to their Twitter, COD:MW2 will have release date shipping.

[quote name='The0ne']According to their Twitter, COD:MW2 will have release date shipping.[/QUOTE]

sweet!, does anyone elses say anything else besides processing?

[quote name='scrub0bk']sweet!, does anyone elses say anything else besides processing?[/QUOTE]

If it's anything like EVERY other release date game I have received from them...it will mark as shipped tomorrow.

Just wanted to share an interesting experience here.

September 9th I placed an order for Madden 2010. I left several support tickets after I hadn't received it 2 weeks later. I got the UPS # and it said they delivered it to my old address. I live in mostly student apt complexes so many people move around a lot.

I contacted YF360 with 5 total support tickets since then. Only today did they actually respond (after me asserting they were purposely ignoring me) and credit me back. Apparently they had 2 addresses on file....well, tbh I really have no idea how this happened since I specified they ship to my NEW address in the order details, but whatever.

Just found this to be interesting and wanted to share.

[quote name='Kent K25']If it's anything like EVERY other release date game I have received from them...it will mark as shipped tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, mine says "shipping soon" now. :D

Like the other CAGs, I never got any confirmation email from keen and it's been well over a week. I only realized this when I went to file the MCR and went looking for the email. What do you guys suggest? Open another account with a new email? I'm hesistant because I don't want to plonk in more money than I should and still end up not getting any credit in the end...

Anybody who hasn't looked at Trainn's Twitter lately, they just posted that all COD: MW2 orders have shipped.

Also, in regards to DJ Hero, they told me this:

DJ Hero will not count towards the Guitar Hero limit. @natelisa
6 minutes ago from web

I'm really glad they're being reasonable about it. Like I said, even if they give it its own limit of 1, I just want my GH orders from over a year ago to stop counting against me, lol. I hope they do a games update today! :)

off Trainn's twitter. Reminder, Call of Duty 4 MW2 orders placed by Sunday at 5pm Central time will have release day shipping! http://$$$$$$$/2OzFaO

[quote name='aspen1284']Is MW2 the regular edition or the Hardened edition? I havent ordered a copy from Trainn and was just wondering...[/QUOTE]

Regular. Though, I wish they did have the hardened version available.

^^ That sucks i kinda was expecting them to at least upgrade to a hardened since it was only a little bit more for such a big releasing game.

[quote name='lakers2008']any news on when they will update. I assumed they will offer release date delivery for Assassins or Left 4 Dead 2 but no update yet[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm waiting on this too. They need to add DJ Hero already! It's just about mid November, so that pretty much lines up with their "early month" estimate for updates.

[quote name='41down']rig, any news on your keen credit? still nothing here.[/QUOTE]

Nope. Still haven't heard back, nor have I received credit. I reopened the support ticket (fourth time or so) and asked them to check on it. Frustrating, to say the least.

[quote name='Rig']Nope. Still haven't heard back, nor have I received credit. I reopened the support ticket (fourth time or so) and asked them to check on it. Frustrating, to say the least.[/QUOTE]

let know what they say dude

Trainn hasn't wanted to pursue the credit for Keen very diligently for me either. I've reopened the ticket several times. They seem to want to let Keen report the credit as normal even though it has been over a month since I completed the trial. Here's hoping it credits eventually.

Has anyone completed the audible.com offer? What's the final cost on that one?

Response #10 on this support ticket, received today:

The Keen offer does typically report to us within 5-7 business days of the requirements being met. As the requirements appear to have been met on the 4th, today would be the 5th business day so we should be hearing back on it in the next 1-2 days. Once we do, we will update your account accordingly.

We'll see. Not holding my breath.

Just looked, and I have credit for Keen (finally)!

Need to get another offer done so I can grab DJ Hero when it goes up.

[quote name='Rig']Just looked, and I have credit for Keen (finally)!

Need to get another offer done so I can grab DJ Hero when it goes up.[/QUOTE]

sweet dude! i wonder if you opening up the support ticket yet AGAIN had something to do with it...think i should reopen it and check up on it or wait it out and see?

who has done netflix and gotten credit. thinking of staying after the trial for 8.99 but dont know if it will credit considering I did it without clearing cookies. it says it credits after 22 days. trial is for 14. but do you get a new email after the trial is over or do I just send the one I got for signup up for the trial to get credit in case it doesnt credit. any help would be appreciated

[quote name='41down']sweet dude! i wonder if you opening up the support ticket yet AGAIN had something to do with it...think i should reopen it and check up on it or wait it out and see?[/QUOTE]

I'd say opening it again wouldn't hurt.

[quote name='Rig']Just looked, and I have credit for Keen (finally)![/QUOTE]

Damnit! I was so hopeful when I saw this. You had been receiving the same responses I had up to this point. I haven't received credit yet though. :cry: Glad you got it.

So, is it just me or has this site kind of gone down hill? The only activity has been people fighting for Keen credit, which I happen to be going through, as well. What happened to all of the free/cheap offers that we were swimming in this time last year? Sucks man...the only glimmer this year was the Dealmax trio...

bread's done
Back