Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

I did Audible on Sunday as well, and still without credit. MCR for sure.

Looks like they've put up LifeLock. I didn't see a free trial, so it looks like it's $9 for the first month. Says it credits instantly. That's a tad high for a trial, but, you might consider it if you're hurting for offers.

^ I think I'll try LifeLock.

Anybody try out the other new offers??

[Edit]
Oh wow, Aubible credited right when I did LifeLock...didn't get credited for LifeLock instantly. Hopefully it'll credit soon though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, I have a question. I completed two offers and ordered my game. Got the email today that it had shipped and it said shipped under status on the site. Tonight I go back to the site and it says ATTN Required - Please Contact. Does anyone know what that means? I sent them a support ticket asking what was up but I wanted to know if this has happened to anyone else. Thanks ♥

UPDATED** My support ticket was answered, it seems the game I selected is out of stock at their fulfillment centers. They don't know when it will be restocked. They wanted to know if I wanted to wait or choose another game.

[quote name='41down']^ can you post the full terms/info for audible and lifelock?[/QUOTE]

I did Lifelock and as long as you cancel within 30 days, I think, you won't be charged anything else.

mando

[quote name='miamisweetie']Hi guys, I have a question. I completed two offers and ordered my game. Got the email today that it had shipped and it said shipped under status on the site. Tonight I go back to the site and it says ATTN Required - Please Contact. Does anyone know what that means? I sent them a support ticket asking what was up but I wanted to know if this has happened to anyone else. Thanks ♥[/QUOTE]

Hmm. Could be a number of things. I'm guessing this is your first game? Maybe there was a problem with the address you had on file? They also send it if you have to fill out a tax form (over $600 of merch in one year, but that's not in your case), or maybe if referrals don't complete their offers correctly. But since you said you did two offers, that wouldn't be it either.

Please update when you get a reply. I'm curious to find out what it was.

[quote name='41down']^ can you post the full terms/info for audible and lifelock?[/QUOTE]

Old notes are in the OP. I don't think there's much to the offer.

[quote name='nonsomniac']Has anyone checked with Trainn on DJ Hero being added? Are they just waiting for the inevitable price drop?[/QUOTE]

I said this to them on Twitter on 11/17.

@trainn Monday has come and gone and no DJ Hero. Official GH Store has it for $89 (use code DJHERO). Would be a great time to add it.

No response. I'm not really in a hurry to get it, and I don't feel like I'm in any position to be demanding it from them either. But I also don't want to be conned and lied to. Right now, they could offer it to all of us for the price of $89. That's better than most of the GH bundles. They just need to get on top of it.

man this freakin sucks... i opened my support ticket back open for keen over a week ago and its still open with no reply...i have a gut feeling im probably not going to ever get credit. youre lucky rig, lol.

EDIT: SWEET IT FINALLY CREDITED!!! :whistle2:D

[quote name='41down']man this freakin sucks... i opened my support ticket back open for keen over a week ago and its still open with no reply...i have a gut feeling im probably not going to ever get credit. youre lucky rig, lol.

EDIT: SWEET IT FINALLY CREDITED!!! :whistle2:D[/QUOTE]

Congrats !! I was told I didn't meet the requirements because I didn't purchase a reading from Keen. I reopened my support ticket and told them I had purchased TWO readings and even sent them money. I then pasted the email confirmation of the money I added. Hope I get credit soon or else I'm gonna be sad :cry:

[quote name='miamisweetie']Congrats !! I was told I didn't meet the requirements because I didn't purchase a reading from Keen. I reopened my support ticket and told them I had purchased TWO readings and even sent them money. I then pasted the email confirmation of the money I added. Hope I get credit soon or else I'm gonna be sad :cry:[/QUOTE]

make sure you actually spend the money you deposit by making the calls. you get a couple free minutes just for joining i believe and then you have to deposit $1. so just find 3 different 99 cent readings...call each one til the psychic answers then hang up (it counts as a full minute).

^ Wow you guys got it bad, all I did was used my free minutes and put a buck in.

Anyone do any of the new offers? like what's the deal with ZetaClear, SnoreZip, etc they look like cheap offers but I never really try anything before consulting here lol.

Okay, so I did Keen today. Talked to this lady for 3 mins and had her answer and hang up for the 99 cents. Hopefully, I get credited and by that time my Netflix credit should arrive. And I signed up under you sbaker, if you remember helping me couple months ago.

Has anyone ever ordered off of yf360g.com and entered a different address for shipment. Was it successful?

I want to send a game to my friend for his bday and figured its easier to have it ship straight to him.

[quote name='Kent K25']Has anyone ever ordered off of yf360g.com and entered a different address for shipment. Was it successful?

I want to send a game to my friend for his bday and figured its easier to have it ship straight to him.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I've done it several times with success.

Day 32 since signing up for Audible. I just sent my MCR and have been charged for a second month. I'm pretty confident it'll credit, and I can't complain about two audiobooks. Will update accordingly.

I'm guessing you're too late on the referral. I PM'ed him my link about 2 hours ago and I doubt mine was the first one to get to him since he posted 2 hours before I PM'ed him even.

[quote name='Kent K25']I'm guessing you're too late on the referral. I PM'ed him my link about 2 hours ago and I doubt mine was the first one to get to him since he posted 2 hours before I PM'ed him even.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I noticed that after I posted it. Oh well, I guess it never hurts to try.

[quote name='SoulReaver']...you think they would pick it up now with that Amazon offer...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, well even before that, the official Guitar Hero store had it for $89 shipped. There really hasn't been a shortage of deals on it over the past two weeks. They just haven't been motivated to add it.

[quote name='Rig']I asked them again via Twitter. They haven't responded yet. I'll post when (if) they do.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I asked them about it 11 days ago when the GH Store first had their sale, and never got a response. Then I let them know about the deal on Amazon last night. Trainn probably feels like we're harrassing them about it. But hey...they're the ones who said it was going to be added on Monday.

Ha...DJ Hero is down to $85 now on Amazon. Somebody else want to harrass Trainn on twitter about it? I don't want them to ban me for being a pest, lol. It's just frustrating seeing it drop cheaper than most of the GH bundles they've offered and yet it still hasn't been added.

[quote name='aspen1284']StopZILLA finally credited for me after a MCR and I havent yet cancelled the service...wish me luck in getting my money back![/QUOTE]

Just called, canceled without ANY problem and they said refund would be back in my account within 5 days...no questions asked or harassing to keep the service. As long as I do get the refund, then this was a free offer that went fairly smoothly... (except for having to file a MCR)

[quote name='aspen1284']Just called, canceled without ANY problem and they said refund would be back in my account within 5 days...no questions asked or harassing to keep the service. As long as I do get the refund, then this was a free offer that went fairly smoothly... (except for having to file a MCR)[/QUOTE]

Very cool, thanks for the update. I might try this one now. What's the scoop on this one in terms of dl the software? How many times do you have to click to "register" the software? Maybe that's why you had to file an MCR?

Lemme know.

Thanks.

EDIT: BTW, how many days did you keep it before asking for a refund? thx

[quote name='miamisweetie']Has anyone ordered Band Hero? Is it just the game disc or is it the bundle?[/QUOTE]

Well, considering that Band Hero comes only in a full band bundle which is currently being sold for $180, I think it's a safe bet that it's game only. ;)

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Well, considering that Band Hero comes only in a full band bundle which is currently being sold for $180, I think it's a safe bet that it's game only. ;)[/QUOTE]

awww you burst my bubble :whistle2:(

should I just cave in an order Borderlands. Waiting for DJ Hero but doesnt look like its going up any soon. Also, did MCR on netflix. had netflix before but signed up for trial and stayed after trial for the basic used new credit card. its been 2 weeks since the MCR and no credit. How long does it usually take or did i just lose out on netflix.

[quote name='lakers2008']should I just cave in an order Borderlands. Waiting for DJ Hero but doesnt look like its going up any soon. Also, did MCR on netflix. had netflix before but signed up for trial and stayed after trial for the basic used new credit card. its been 2 weeks since the MCR and no credit. How long does it usually take or did i just lose out on netflix.[/QUOTE] I am hoping Monday DJ Hero is added.

theyre probably waiting until DJ hero is available as a standalone game so they dont have to shell out as much. the turntables just became available as a standalone so the game should be soon as well.

I just received (via MCR) my credit for Audible. I didn't go 31 days like it says. I hope the credit doesn't get taken away. I really want to hold out and see if they put DJ Hero up...but I would also like to get a quick order in. Ugh.

Oh, and I was able to cancel online. I noted that in the trial details, in the OP.

[quote name='mando6599']Very cool, thanks for the update. I might try this one now. What's the scoop on this one in terms of dl the software? How many times do you have to click to "register" the software? Maybe that's why you had to file an MCR?

Lemme know.

Thanks.

EDIT: BTW, how many days did you keep it before asking for a refund? thx[/QUOTE]

Dont know how many times you need to click to "register"...maybe I didnt do enough since I did have to file the MCR...very possible! I kept the service for about 25 days before canceling since you have 30 days to get your money back. Also want to update that it didnt take 5 days to get my refund...I got it in only an hour!

Yeah, so I decided to post on Trainn's twitter again (I find it ironic that they haven't posted anything since we've been bugging them about DJ Hero). I just wanted to let them know that one way or the other, it would be good to have an answer.

@trainn So uh, did u guys decide to not add DJ Hero? Just want to know since I have limited offers left, and my credits are valuable. Thanks

If DJ Hero is a definite no, I'll just order something else. But considering how many offers I've completed, I can't just assume I'll be able to just hurry up and do 2 (can't remember the last time I was able to do that, haha) if they decide to put it up later. I'm like rationing my damn credits now, lol.

bread's done
Back