Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

The DJ Hero situation is bugging me too as they always quickly add GH bundles. Meanwhile, the GH Store's website AND Amazon have dropped it to $100. The GH Store currently has a $20 off DJ Hero coupon as well, it's DJHPP1.

Crap. Here's the reply from my Support Ticket:

Yes, we do still intend to add the bundle to our site.

The bundle will be added as part of a new category of items being offered. Unfortunately, there was a delay with the addition of that category to our site, however, we are expecting to have that category added very soon!

I sure hope "new category" doesn't mean more than two credit games!

[quote name='Rig']Crap. Here's the reply from my Support Ticket:

Yes, we do still intend to add the bundle to our site.

The bundle will be added as part of a new category of items being offered. Unfortunately, there was a delay with the addition of that category to our site, however, we are expecting to have that category added very soon!

I sure hope "new category" doesn't mean more than two credit games![/QUOTE]

That seems like a safe assumption of what it could mean. However, if that's the case, they better damn well work on getting some cheaper offers. Doing 3 $4.95 offers as opposed to 2 $7.95 offers won't bother me at all. But if Trainn is able to maximize their payout this way, I can see why it would make sense. Plus, maybe this will lead to more Collector's Editions of games being offered, and things like hard drives, wireless adapters, etc.

"New category"....I'm with you on your more credit theory Rig, I just hope they have a category for 1 credit as well (plenty of games that belong there) if that's the case.

At this point I wish they would quit talking about it and add DJHero. The "Next Monday" update was a month ago. I can see "expecting to have that category added very soon" meaning after the holidays at the rate they move.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']That seems like a safe assumption of what it could mean. However, if that's the case, they better damn well work on getting some cheaper offers. Doing 3 $4.95 offers as opposed to 2 $7.95 offers won't bother me at all. But if Trainn is able to maximize their payout this way, I can see why it would make sense. Plus, maybe this will lead to more Collector's Editions of games being offered, and things like hard drives, wireless adapters, etc.[/QUOTE]

I would be fine with 3 credits at this category, if they indeed do the two things you mention:

1. Include LE's, CE's, HDD's, etc.
2. Add more (cheap) offers.

If either of those don't happen, I won't be a fan of the new tier.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']At this point I wish they would quit talking about it and add DJHero. The "Next Monday" update was a month ago. I can see "expecting to have that category added very soon" meaning after the holidays at the rate they move.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I can't remember a time when they set a date and then stuck to it. Where's the PS3 games site we were told would be happening "in the near future"? I remember many time being told a game update would occur...only to have many days pass before they actually put it up.

So yeah, maybe in 2010. ;) (I hope they prove me wrong.)

I think the theories floating around sound pretty logical. Games like DJ Hero, TH:Ride, and Rock Band/Guitar Hero Band Kits will probably end up being 3-6 credits.

If that is the case, I would rather wait until after Christmas when Amazon or some other retailer will have DJ Hero for $60 rather than paying 3-4 credits. Amazon already, however briefly, had DJ Hero at $85.

Now I'm going to sound old, but whatever. What happened to the good 'ol days where they had a bunch of offers for under $5 (including some that were only $1-2) and they added new games once a month (give or take a few days). :lol:

I miss getting as many $100 guitar hero bundles as possible! ;)

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Now I'm going to sound old, but whatever. What happened to the good 'ol days where they had a bunch of offers for under $5 (including some that were only $1-2) and they added new games once a month (give or take a few days). :lol:

I miss getting as many $100 guitar hero bundles as possible! ;)[/QUOTE]

Same here. But I'd argue that those days are what brought about these days, lol. I mean, I did it as much as anybody. Before they had a GH bundle limit, it just made the most sense to maximize your credits by getting the most expensive item possible. I never participated in returning those bundles to Amazon and reaping the huge $120 certificates some people were getting (I didn't know that was possible, but I did resell several bundles on eBay to pay for my PS3. It was a far more effective method than their "yourfreeps3" site).

When they imposed the bundle limit, I thought it was bogus to hold your previous orders against you...before there was such a policy. But implementing this kind of system makes sense, and SHOULD once again remove the bundle limit. Many people have speculated all along how much Trainn makes off each referral. It was just a matter of tying that perceived number to a game's cost. And when you have games ranging from $40 - $100, all at the same reward level, things get a little fuzzy.

The only concern I have is basically what Finess and nonsomniac alluded to. If Trainn is going to have different credit levels for games, they need to keep it updated as game prices drop. The fact that Project Gotham 3 and King Kong still cost 2 credits is absurd. In the long run, this is probably a better system, but it also creates more work for Trainn. If they're not ready to handle it, the site could turn to shit very quickly.

I wished Trainn would add your freeps3games. Who wouldnt want to get some ps3 games for cheap. I dont see why they cant. Games cost the same as the 360. Offers would probably be the same like the other sites they offer where you cant do the same offer on the new sites. Someone twitter them about it please

[quote name='lakers2008']I wished Trainn would add your freeps3games. Who wouldnt want to get some ps3 games for cheap. I dont see why they cant. Games cost the same as the 360. Offers would probably be the same like the other sites they offer where you cant do the same offer on the new sites. Someone twitter them about it please[/QUOTE]

They mentioned it a long, long time ago. At least over a year ago that they were going to create the site. It just never happened. I don't think a tweet or anything is going to open their eyes to it.

Yeah, honestly, as much as I'd love to be able to order stuff like Uncharted 2, God of War III, and Heavy Rain...the thought of Trainn having one more site to do game/offer updates for just sounds like a terrible idea. I'd rather them improve their focus on the 360 site.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Yeah, honestly, as much as I'd love to be able to order stuff like Uncharted 2, God of War III, and Heavy Rain...the thought of Trainn having one more site to do game/offer updates for just sounds like a terrible idea. I'd rather them improve their focus on the 360 site.[/QUOTE]

They give adding new sites. They added the HD Zune and who knows what else they are going to add and most of the offers are the same.

Well, the other option I would like is for them to just allow people to use a referral as their own green, thereby effectively making it three greens for a game, they get the same cash in their pockets, only I didn't use any of my own to get it, I don't see where the harm in that would be. Eventually people would run out of offers to do, this way they could continue with the site and still make money for Trainn.

One credit games would also be fair, heck even if you said two credits minimum and you got to choose two games from the list would be cool.

Oh, and like everyone I'm still waiting on DJ Hero.

[quote name='Monster Warfare']I don't see one, but the Keen one looks like the cheapest.[/QUOTE]

The only good (cheap) offers are going to be in the second post of the thread*. If they aren't up there, they likely aren't a good trial.

*except maybe that PC virus removal software. I don't think I have a summary of that one

[quote name='lakers2008']They give adding new sites. They added the HD Zune and who knows what else they are going to add and most of the offers are the same.[/QUOTE]

HD Zune?

where?

Audible.com finally credited via MCR. 15 days after filing the MCR, and 47 days after signing up. Luckily I like audio books, and can use the current promotion to download 3 audio books with the two credits I've earned. Now they need to add DJ Hero...

[quote name='lakers2008']Our latest site, YourFreeZuneHD.com, has launched. The site features the upcoming highly anticipated digital media player, the Zune HD, plus the always popular cash option![/QUOTE]

I actually completed the ZuneHD site through referrals. I've had a shiny new 32GB Zune HD for a couple months now. :applause:

Also, "our?" Is that a quote?

[quote name='FluxDF']I actually completed the ZuneHD site through referrals. I've had a shiny new 32GB Zune HD for a couple months now. :applause:

Also, "our?" Is that a quote?[/QUOTE]

yeah thats a quote from their trainn site

How long does it take for them to resolve a MSR?

I send one in back on Nov. 4th for WorldWinner and it still says received and have yet to get a response about this yet.

[quote name='Guapo77']How long does it take for them to resolve a MSR?

I send one in back on Nov. 4th for WorldWinner and it still says received and have yet to get a response about this yet.[/QUOTE]

They always make you wait ten business days (two full weeks) before resolving them, usually. Since it's been way longer than that for you, put in a Support Ticket asking about it. They'll probably take three or so days to reply to that, but they will eventually get back to you.

Looks like the good times are over with this site. No one in their right mind would try any of the newest offers they have.

[quote name='adam31']Looks like the good times are over with this site. No one in their right mind would try any of the newest offers they have.[/QUOTE]

Yeah...they have been on the downslide for a while. I think I have only gotten two games from Trainn this year.

Which brings me to a question: what other sites like Train are there out there? I know there used to be one other (heck, I have even used it for a couple games), but I can't remember for the life of me. (And I lost a bunch of my bookmarks in a HDD crash over summer...)

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Yeah...they have been on the downslide for a while. I think I have only gotten two games from Trainn this year.

Which brings me to a question: what other sites like Train are there out there? I know there used to be one other (heck, I have even used it for a couple games), but I can't remember for the life of me. (And I lost a bunch of my bookmarks in a HDD crash over summer...)[/QUOTE]

[URL="http://Games.MegaFreebie.com?referral=14178"]Here is a website like Trainn
[/URL]

Please keep your referral links out of this thread. -_-

If you want referrals, please make a thread, or PM the person.

Two new offers up. That Mixbook.com one looks really tempting, only $6.99 (not sure if there's an extra charge) and I'm not sure about Juvenon. Any insights? anyone tried them yet?

[quote name='Finess']Two new offers up. That Mixbook.com one looks really tempting, only $6.99 (not sure if there's an extra charge) and I'm not sure about Juvenon. Any insights? anyone tried them yet?[/QUOTE]

Juvenon looked like it was "buy 1 get one bottle free". Which means you have to buy a bottle. The odd thing was that I didn't see a T&C page. Maybe I overlooked it...but there's no way I'm trying an offer if I can't find a terms page.

im just gonna order MW2. it seems less and less likely that theyll be adding DJ hero for the regular 2 credits so i might as well just use them already.

One amazing offer just popped up and I did it right away and got credit. :D

Zizzazz Energy Drink
14 Day free trial (you get a box of energy mix that you don't have to return when you cancel)
Cost: $3.95 Shipping & Handling
Best of all Instant Credit

You weren't kidding about the "instant" credit. I got an offer completion email from Trainn before zizzazz and I check immediately after getting to the confirmation page.

Looks like pretty decent offer. I still used paypal VCC to be safe.

yup. zizzazz easiest offer. used paypal VCC got credit before signing back in to email. Now just wait to cancel. Also, does anyone know how VCC work first time I use it. Dont know where to go to see CC info or if I should close the credit card since they may take money away from it. give me some details on how it works please

keep me posted on it. i read about it and was gonna try it but waited. hopefully u dont have to send back the energy drinks

^ You don't...it says so clearly on the site, that was why I signed up so quick (along with the low cost). It's just some Kool-Aid type packets.

the zizzazz offer is pretty nice so far. they even send you a pdf receipt of the transaction. the TOS are pretty straightforward too.

The Free Offer is designed to introduce Zizzazz Explosive Energy Mix product to consumers. The trial terms are as follows:

* When you order the Free Trial of Zizzazz Explosive Energy Mix your credit card will be charged only the shipping and handling charge of $3.95.
* You will have 14 days from your order date (the first day being your purchase date), to decide if Zizzazz Explosive Energy Mix is right for you. Your Trial order includes one 8 stick box of Zizzazz Explosive Energy Mix. If you are enjoying Zizzazz Explosive Energy Mix, then do nothing and you will be automatically enrolled into the VIP home delivery program.
* If you find Zizzazz Explosive Energy Mix is not right for you, simply call us at 1-866-949-9290 before the 14th day to cancel the trial and keep the 8 stick box with our complements.
* VIP Home Delivery Program: Approximately 30 days from your original product receipt date and every 30 days thereafter you will be sent a 36 (flavor depending on your choice when ordering) count box of Zizzazz Explosive Energy Mix. Your credit card on file will be billed $56.00, plus $3.95 shipping and handling. That way you ensure you will conveniently have it shipped directly to your front door every month and never run out.

NOTE: You are not obligated to purchase after you receive your free trial and you can cancel anytime within the 14 day trial period... No Questions Asked! You can do this easily within the 14 day period, by calling us at 1-866-949-9290 to request cancellation. Requests for trial cancellations must be received by the 14th day.

If you find yourself having to MCR everytime there are a few things you can try.
1) Have you cleared out the cache and cookies on your browser recently?
2) Is adblock plus disabled?
3) Are you completing offers on the same computer/ip address you signed up on?
4) Do you leave the website open for a few minutes on the page you get to after completing an offer?

These steps will help avoid resorting to MCRs constantly.

The mixbook offer wasn't too bad. It was $6.99 for a small book with over 20 pics in it. I'll give it to my girlfriend as a cheesy gift...she'll love it. The happier I keep her the more time I'll have to play video games.

Check your signup email for a free shipping coupon code, otherwise shipping will add $4-5 to the order.

Now let's see if/when it credits.

bread's done
Back