Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

Zizzazz
Cost: $3.95
Trial Duration: 14 days
Cancellation Number: Contact us @ [email protected] or call 1-866-949-9290
Hours: ??? called at 3am PST, so they are not open 24 hours
Special Notes: Instant Credit. YES!!! You'll receive an email with account info from this company, when you sign in to view your account info, it will tell you the next billing date(the date you have to cancel before they charge you). CANCEL BEFORE your 14th day or you will be charged $59.95/month. Terms says you must call to cancel.

There's your write up Rig, someone correct me if I'm wrong. I needed that credit and I also gave someone a referral under dktrainn.

Sweet! Jumped on the Zizzazz train and got the instant credit. Also got credit for World Winner after a full 10-day MCR. Now we just need a December update and I'll be good.

Zizzazz takes me to a''webfetti''website,,, something about downloading a toolbar,, how are you guys managing to get through with no problems???? any tips:bouncy:

So for Mixbook you just order the product and that's it? No cancellations or anything? I'll jump on that, as well as Zizzazz. You don't have to return the product for Zizzazz, right?

Edit: RAEG. I didn't get instant for Zizzazz, and I cleared all my browsing history, too. Oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='greyzieoriental']Zizzazz
Cost: $3.95
Trial Duration: 14 days
Cancellation Number: Contact us @ [email protected] or call 1-866-949-9290
Hours: ??? called at 3am PST, so they are not open 24 hours
Special Notes: Instant Credit. YES!!! You'll receive an email with account info from this company, when you sign in to view your account info, it will tell you the next billing date(the date you have to cancel before they charge you). CANCEL BEFORE your 14th day or you will be charged $59.95/month. Terms says you must call to cancel.

There's your write up Rig, someone correct me if I'm wrong. I needed that credit and I also gave someone a referral under dktrainn.[/QUOTE]

I got instant credit with Zizzazz too. The write up looks good to me and thanks for the referral. I wondered who that was. It's about time one of them went green :D.

[quote name='sbaker44']I got instant credit with Zizzazz too. The write up looks good to me and thanks for the referral. I wondered who that was. It's about time one of them went green :D.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I was gonna go green last month but I had to MCR both my offers I did. One is still pending, and then I just got that zizzazz. Sucks though, since I don't know what I want to order now. Game selection sucks at this time of the year. All the good games are already out and purchased.

I torn between L4D2, Dragon Age, or DJ Hero(if they ever add it). Or save this credit til March when the great games come.

[quote name='Rocko']So for Mixbook you just order the product and that's it? No cancellations or anything? I'll jump on that, as well as Zizzazz. You don't have to return the product for Zizzazz, right?
[/QUOTE]

I'm curious about Mixbook, as well. I need another credit.

To anyone who has done Mixbook and is satisfied: Can you please do a write up?

I too need 1 more credit. Leaning toward DJ Hero...

Mixbook
Cost: $6.99 is the cheapest option
Trial Duration: Must purchase one book. Import pictures through picassa, flicker, or HDD. Choose theme and add text/pictures. Shipping adds $4.99, but check signup email for a code for free budget shipping. Email stated code would expire after 7 days.
Cancellation Number: No need to cancel.
Special Notes: Credited within 3 hours.

[quote name='nonsomniac']How long should I wait before reporting a shipping problem? I ordered Dragon Age on Dec 14th and have not received it yet.[/QUOTE]

be patient. youre not gonna receive the game quickly especially with christmas this week

[quote name='alc919']
got my zizaaz package today bout to drink all at once[/QUOTE]

Got mine today too, that stuff is disgusting :puke:. It's just like this other energy drink called Emergen-C which also tastes like medicine.

Got an instant credit for Zizzazz. Thanks everyone!

When does TRAINN usually do updates again? I want to see if they'll add Bayonetta to the next batch.

[quote name='GuardianE']When does TRAINN usually do updates again? I want to see if they'll add Bayonetta to the next batch.[/QUOTE]

Sadly, whenever they feel like it now. We're all still waiting for DJ Hero to be added.

[quote name='coolguykris']http://Games.MegaFreebie.com?referral=14178 Here is a website like Trainn
[/QUOTE]

Thanks - megafreebie was the one I was trying to recall! I used them last in 2008, but lost my bookmark for them.
(Sorry for such a delay: holiday season + everyone in the house getting the flu -again - put this on the backburner for a bit.)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CaHooKaMan']i had a packet of zizzazz the other day and i was awake for 18 hours :lol:[/QUOTE]

coming from someone who loves both energy drinks and flavored powder packets, i thought it tasted like absolute crap.

So I just did Gamefly and got almost instant credit(like 5 mins).

To anyone who has done it already:
how long do I have to keep the service for?
Do I have to become a paying member, after the 30 day trial, to keep my credit from being reversed?

[quote name='41down']coming from someone who loves both energy drinks and flavored powder packets, i thought it tasted like absolute crap.[/QUOTE]

I'm with you on the taste like absolute crap part, it stinks as well. :whistle2:&

[quote name='greyzieoriental']So I just did Gamefly and got almost instant credit(like 5 mins).

To anyone who has done it already:
how long do I have to keep the service for?
Do I have to become a paying member, after the 30 day trial, to keep my credit from being reversed?[/QUOTE]

I'm not positive, but I don't remember keeping the service after the trial. My credit was never revoked.

I say cancel on the second to last day of the trial (since it can be done online). Unless, somebody comes in and specifically mentions their credit was revoked for doing this. Pretty sure they aren't though.

Cool, Thanks Rig.
I also called to cancel zizzazz today and they said that they were closed for the holidays 24th-27th.
Anyones trial ending between those days will automatically be extended to the 28th. They open at 9am not sure what time zone though.

Just called and canceled Zizzazz. Fairly easy. The rep put me in hold for about two minutes. Only needed my First and Last name to cancel. She also asked how I liked the trial, and if I wanted to stay in at a reduced rate.

Overall, a very nice offer.

[quote name='41down']coming from someone who loves both energy drinks and flavored powder packets, i thought it tasted like absolute crap.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Finess']I'm with you on the taste like absolute crap part, it stinks as well. :whistle2:&[/QUOTE]

So what you're saying is that I shouldn't open this box I got today and I should just go ahead and cancel? Thanks for taking one for the team :applause:.

Oh, and they still don't know when DJ Hero will go up, and their next update will be "early January". Same old Trainn.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Should I have received the Zizzazz stuff by now? Ordered on the 18th.[/QUOTE]

I never have received mine. But, it doesn't really matter, since you don't need to return it. I just told the rep "it was fine" when she asked how I liked the supplement.

[quote name='Rig']I never have received mine. But, it doesn't really matter, since you don't need to return it. I just told the rep "it was fine" when she asked how I liked the supplement.[/QUOTE]

Just to chip in. I was able to cancel Zizzazz via e-mail using the address in the OP. I got a confirmation within a few hours.

Got my package yesterday. I'll probably give these things to my roommate or something because energy drinks are just flat-out bad for you.

Canceling was easy as ever. Great offer.

Has anyone written to Trainn recently and not heard back from them? I know it's the holidays but I sent them two emails (one late Nov and one early Dec) regarding some account issues I have and I never heard back from them :whistle2:(

I sent an MCR mid November and haven't heard a thing back after submitting a support ticket to them about it late Nov. and again twice in December

I heard from them recently regarding MCR. Forgot to include the email message itself and was told to resend it with requested info. Finally, did get credit for Netflix after about a month of MCR.

[quote name='Rocko']I got my Zizzazz stuff yesterday, ordered on the 20th.[/QUOTE]

Got mine a couple days ago, too. Was surprised at how large the "trial" package is. Glad these don't have to be returned. I prolly won't even try them.

[quote name='estofan']Has anyone written to Trainn recently and not heard back from them? I know it's the holidays but I sent them two emails (one late Nov and one early Dec) regarding some account issues I have and I never heard back from them :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

I have sent in a few support tickets (and reopened them) and have received responses on all of them. Most recently, they replied to one on 12/27.

Support tickets usually take four to five days to be responded to (for me).

I'd simply put in another one at high priority if they haven't said anything to one you have previously put in.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']I'm going with FEBTOBER! :lol:[/QUOTE]
They really need to make a set date instead of having us wait around, I'm so close to just buying DJ hero

[quote name='SoulReaver']They really need to make a set date instead of having us wait around, I'm so close to just buying DJ hero[/QUOTE]

Well, I didn't pull the trigger when it was available for $80, and the closest used one at GameStop is about 200 miles away. Unless there's a massive price cut, or some local trade-ins, Trainn has me by the balls on this one. God dammit, Trainn! You're repressing my inner funky white boy!!! :bomb:

bread's done
Back