Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='41down']can someone please explain exactly what needs to be done for mixbook?[/QUOTE]

create and order a book using pictures on your computer. the cheapest book appears to be $6.99 with free shipping using a code they email you when you first sign up.

Just going through the thread and was considering World Winner and Stopzilla. Looks like people had to do MCRs, but did they ever credit?

I finally got my Keen credit. Had to wait the full 2 weeks and another support ticket for it. Now I have 4 offers done. Waiting for a good game to come along to use my 2 credits.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Just going through the thread and was considering World Winner and Stopzilla. Looks like people had to do MCRs, but did they ever credit?[/QUOTE]

I did World Winner when it was first put up, deposited the money, and got credit after a full 2 week MCR. Played a few of the games on the site and actually made a little more money than I deposited.

[quote name='macjz212']I did World Winner when it was first put up, deposited the money, and got credit after a full 2 week MCR. Played a few of the games on the site and actually made a little more money than I deposited.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!
I don't have a lot of offers left to do, so I might take a bite on these. But man, I wish Bayonetta and ME2 would be added soon. (Sorry, didn't mean to do the "lack of updates" whine...)

World Winner wouldn't work for me using an Arizona address.

"Based on these 50 sets of laws; the Site DOES NOT offer games requiring a cash entry fee ("Cash Competitions") to users accessing the Site from the following states: Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee and Vermont."

This is probably a really stupid question, but how exactly do IP addresses work?

My computer (hooked up wired to my router) ate it recently, and I've been using a laptop (which is wirelessly connected to the same router). Are IP addresses tied to both systems and the internet provider/location, or is it one IP address for everything that's on my connection?

I ask because I don't want to log into YF360G on this laptop if it's a different IP address, as I hear they ban for that stuff.

[quote name='Rocko']This is probably a really stupid question, but how exactly do IP addresses work?

My computer (hooked up wired to my router) ate it recently, and I've been using a laptop (which is wirelessly connected to the same router). Are IP addresses tied to both systems and the internet provider/location, or is it one IP address for everything that's on my connection?

I ask because I don't want to log into YF360G on this laptop if it's a different IP address, as I hear they ban for that stuff.[/QUOTE]

Your IP address is assigned by your service provider. Using a different computer won't change anything. All your router does is assign each computer on the network it's own identity so that they can all connect at the same time. But they still all function under the same IP address. You should be fine to log in on your laptop. Otherwise, Trainn would be punishing people for getting new computers, haha. :)

[quote name='Rocko']This is probably a really stupid question, but how exactly do IP addresses work?

I ask because I don't want to log into YF360G on this laptop if it's a different IP address, as I hear they ban for that stuff.[/QUOTE]

No, you'll be fine; and it's not a stupid question at all. Think of this analogy: your ISP-assigned IP address is your house's address. Consider your laptop your kitchen and your other computer is your bedroom. The "rest of the world" will still see your kitchen or bedroom as your street address.

In other words, the two computers will have different loally assigned IPs from your router (most like defaulting to something like 192.168.x.x), but to the rest of the world, you'll just have the IP that your ISP assigns you (your router, well, routes the traffic to your computers). You can check what your ISP-assigned address is by going to www.whatismyip.com.

In short - you're fine. I switch between different computers all the time and have never had a problem. I think I even did an offer from work and didn't run into a problem, either.

How long did it take anyone to get credit for mixbook?

BTW when you signup you get a free delivery code in email, so its just 6.99 with no other charge.

I got the mixbook credit within 4 hours. The code meant the out-the-door cost was $6.99. The product was a small little picture book, but made a decent gift.

On another note, my Keen MCR just went through. Put in the MCR on Dec 18th and just credited on the 4th.

[quote name='munch']Has anyone posted the T&C for mixbook yet?[/QUOTE]

I don't believe so.

I actually did it last night. I'll grab the T&C when I'm home.

Basically, it looked like $6.99 to order the cheapest book. They send you a free shipping code (via email) when you open your account, so use it.

And I think that's it. Didn't really look like you were locked in to anything later.

had my gf make a scrapbook of us on mixbook for $6.99 since she though it looked cool. still no credit after 2 days though. probably gonna be an mcr.

[quote name='41down']had my gf make a scrapbook of us on mixbook for $6.99 since she though it looked cool. still no credit after 2 days though. probably gonna be an mcr.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure it'll be an MCR for me too.

Last update was November 13th? They usually do it monthly, no? I know the holidays can result in staff strains.

Mixbook looks promising. I like how their trickling in some relatively non-commital offers in here. My credits are really piling up here.

[quote name='nonsomniac']2 new offers Xtremo and HGH look like duds. Must sign up for lifetime membership at $89.98 each to order.[/QUOTE]

mixbook looks to be gone also.

[quote name='Rig']Got mine a couple days ago, too. Was surprised at how large the "trial" package is. Glad these don't have to be returned. I prolly won't even try them.
[/QUOTE]

i'm signing up for the offer [ Zizzazz ] right now and it states:

If for any reason you are not satisfied with the product all you need to do is call our toll free number 1-866-949-9290 to cancel or email us at [email protected] , and return the unused portion, and nothing further will ever be billed or shipped to you.

i'm assuming you can tell them you used it all?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='RonnieWrecked']i'm signing up for the offer [ Zizzazz ] right now and it states:

If for any reason you are not satisfied with the product all you need to do is call our toll free number 1-866-949-9290 to cancel or email us at [email protected] , and return the unused portion, and nothing further will ever be billed or shipped to you.

i'm assuming you can tell them you used it all?[/QUOTE]

well then they must have changed their terms, because it never used to say that.

i was also told i didnt need to return anything when i cancelled via phone.

[quote name='RonnieWrecked']i'm signing up for the offer [ Zizzazz ] right now and it states:

i'm assuming you can tell them you used it all?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='41down']well then they must have changed their terms, because it never used to say that.

i was also told i didnt need to return anything when i cancelled via phone.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='alc919']i have the terms saved from when i did the offer in december and it doesnt state that[/QUOTE]

Yeah, those Terms have definitely changed. It didn't mention that blurb when I signed up, either.

Oh, wonderful. Mysteriously changing T&C's. Here we go again. It's this kind of shit that makes me want to not even bother calling them, just close my virtual card, and let them have fun running in circles. I've always called to cancel my trials, but now I know they're going to give me a hard time. Not to mention I haven't even gotten the damn product yet (signed up 1/1).

Well I just called to cancel Zizzazz for my sister's account, and it actually took me LESS time than for mine. I was on the phone for like 50 seconds, I just said I wanted to cancel and she said ok. I would just call to cancel...save yourself any problems down the road, and if they mention the returns say you didn't sign up under those terms and weren't notified of any changes to them.

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']Well I just called to cancel Zizzazz for my sister's account, and it actually took me LESS time than for mine. I was on the phone for like 50 seconds, I just said I wanted to cancel and she said ok. I would just call to cancel...save yourself any problems down the road, and if they mention the returns say you didn't sign up under those terms and weren't notified of any changes to them.[/QUOTE]

Same for me, very fast cancellation. She didnt even ask if I tried/liked the product.

Decided to follow your guys' lead and strike while the iron was hot. I was initially put on hold, but after coming back, a nice girl named Dana canceled my account no problem, with no mention of returning the product (if anybody else talked to her, did she or did she not sound smoking hot? Haha..I think she's working in the wrong "phone answering" business). Got a confirmation number and everything. Now I can at least close the virtual card and have back up if they try to contest anything.

Zizzazz was one of those products I was so looking forward to cancel. My cancellation went smooth as like almost less than a minute, before I called I was hoping they'd ask me why I was cancelling. The guy did just that and I literally told him "the stuff taste like shit" lol he just said alright and cancelled.

just got an answer to my support ticket which stated:

"Our January update, which will include Army of Two: The 40th Day, will occur tomorrow!"

[quote name='41down']just got an answer to my support ticket which stated:

"Our January update, which will include Army of Two: The 40th Day, will occur tomorrow!"[/QUOTE]

Oh, you mean "on Monday"? Haha, yeah, we've gotten a lot of "on Monday" responses lately.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Oh, you mean "on Monday"? Haha, yeah, we've gotten a lot of "on Monday" responses lately.[/QUOTE]

just sayin' what they told me...

[quote name='41down']just sayin' what they told me...[/QUOTE]

Oh, no I appreciate you posting it, man. I'm just taking anything Trainn says with a grain of salt at this point. I wonder if this is the update that will include DJ Hero, since that was supposed to come with some new added site feature (many guessed different price levels). Either way, I hope they add games that come out through at least March, so we won't be in this same exact boat 3 weeks from now.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Oh, no I appreciate you posting it, man. I'm just taking anything Trainn says with a grain of salt at this point. I wonder if this is the update that will include DJ Hero, since that was supposed to come with some new added site feature (many guessed different price levels). Either way, I hope they add games that come out through at least March, so we won't be in this same exact boat 3 weeks from now.[/QUOTE]

Yea, they announced the time that the update will happen as well. It will be live at quarter to never... ;)

Let's hope they actually update this "monday" unlike the past 12 "mondays" since they claimed they would be adding DJ Hero. I actually wouldn't be surprised if they just scrapped the idea of adding a new price tier like they suggested before. They can barely manage what they have now, let alone if they add more complexity.

Like others I would just like to see them update with all the major releases from the 1st Quarter so we can take our pick of the new games instead of checking back every few days to see if they updated.

I think it's safe to say DJ Hero won't show up.

I really hope Zizzazz doesn't give me any problems. It definitely didn't say I needed to return the product when I signed up.

I don't know if this is a good idea, but since so many people keep asking what the best offers are, should we maybe try to keep a short running list? I always feel the OP isn't all-encompassing for whatever reason, so I'm just going to post my successful ones that are currently up, and maybe some people can add on to that. I keep pretty up to date on here, and it's even hard for me occasionally.

-Zizzazz
-Blockbuster
-Creditreport.com
-Netflix
-Gamefly
-Keen

Now I'm sure I'm missing some easy offers, such as:

-Identity Guard?
-Credit Report and Score?

All of the others though, I'm just not sure of. I know this is a crappy start, but with all of the junk offers out there, it's hard to sift through gold, and I need some more credits. I'm also no slacker, as I've done 27 offers, apparently the new ones just suck. I'd appreciate the help, but this might be able to help everyone, as well.

Color me not impressed with the update. It took them that long to add 17 games? (several of which are garbage) Not to mention they only covered releases through 2/9. So, like I said, in 3 weeks, we'll be in the exact same fucking boat. Aliens vs Predator comes out on 2/16 and Splinter Cell the following week. I can't wait to be pissed off about those not being added in time. :roll:

Also, yeah, DJ Hero isn't happening. They were full of shit.

[quote name='Finess']^ Lifelock, eMusic and Audible.com are pretty good ones.[/QUOTE]

Cool. Audible, can you cancel and only be charged the first month? I'm going to give the other two a whirl.

I'm curious about the however many ones that ship you something and you have to return it...are those pretty painless?

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']I don't know if this is a good idea, but since so many people keep asking what the best offers are, should we maybe try to keep a short running list? I always feel the OP isn't all-encompassing for whatever reason, so I'm just going to post my successful ones that are currently up, and maybe some people can add on to that. I keep pretty up to date on here, and it's even hard for me occasionally.

-Zizzazz
-Blockbuster
-Creditreport.com
-Netflix
-Gamefly
-Keen

Now I'm sure I'm missing some easy offers, such as:

-Identity Guard?
-Credit Report and Score?

All of the others though, I'm just not sure of. I know this is a crappy start, but with all of the junk offers out there, it's hard to sift through gold, and I need some more credits. I'm also no slacker, as I've done 27 offers, apparently the new ones just suck. I'd appreciate the help, but this might be able to help everyone, as well.[/QUOTE]

Just curious, but what about the OP would you say needs to be changed? I put every offer anybody deems worthy into the OP (unless I mistakenly miss one).

And actually, every offer you listed (outside of CreditReport.com) is listed there. Looks like I did CreditReport.com back in July, so, I must've missed putting that one in long ago. (Unless it went away and came back.)

The other two you mentioned seem like doable offers. It's likely talk of those wasn't really mentioned much...probably because so many credit report offers come and go.

The only other offers on their site I'd say might be worth a try are Spyzooka and Stopzilla. Though, it looks like you need to install their software. I skipped those, mainly because I wouldn't want that stuff on my machines.

But, again, OP feedback would be greatly appreciated.

bread's done
Back