Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

Rig, I was actually trying to figure out a way of posting that without discrediting your OP, which I often swear by. Seriously take no offense to what I'm suggesting, and I by no means wish to over-rule that.

Honestly, I think I'm just trying to get a short list together of every offer people have done, whether or not they did a write up. That way, there can be a quick reference to the current, easy offers, which someone so many people miss when they log into a thread. Maybe even throwing it on every page so it doesn't get ignored, and refer people to the OP for more information. I figured this would be a nice way to keep everyone current on the offers, without cluttering the OP unnecessarily but with streamlining the thread and making it much more obvious to people jumping in asking for "a quick easy offer."

Like I said, I feel there's a few offers on the site that people have done, but for some reason didn't do a write-up, such as all of the shipping things back ones. This way, people that are comfortable with doing write ups might do an offer they otherwise over-looked, thus not only making more offers accessible, but filling the OP more, as well. It's not the OP that's the problem, it's just getting up to the date information as readily as possible.

Seriously, I love the OP. I don't do an offer unless it's on there. I don't want to get rid of that or change it in anyway.

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']Rig, I was actually trying to figure out a way of posting that without discrediting your OP, which I often swear by. Seriously take no offense to what I'm suggesting, and I by no means wish to over-rule that.

Honestly, I think I'm just trying to get a short list together of every offer people have done, whether or not they did a write up. That way, there can be a quick reference to the current, easy offers, which someone so many people miss when they log into a thread. Maybe even throwing it on every page so it doesn't get ignored, and refer people to the OP for more information. I figured this would be a nice way to keep everyone current on the offers, without cluttering the OP unnecessarily but with streamlining the thread and making it much more obvious to people jumping in asking for "a quick easy offer."

Like I said, I feel there's a few offers on the site that people have done, but for some reason didn't do a write-up, such as all of the shipping things back ones. This way, people that are comfortable with doing write ups might do an offer they otherwise over-looked, thus not only making more offers accessible, but filling the OP more, as well. It's not the OP that's the problem, it's just getting up to the date information as readily as possible.

Seriously, I love the OP. I don't do an offer unless it's on there. I don't want to get rid of that or change it in anyway.[/QUOTE]

No worries. I wasn't taking offense to anything you mentioned. Actually, if there are ways to improve the listing (such as getting those "good" straggler offers on there), I'd be more than happy to reach back and find the info. on them.

Anything that can help the thread and the users. I think that, most of us have gone quiet, since a lot of us have finished everything their site has to offer...until new ones pop up.

The only problem I see with the OP is that the current offers being done are not ordered by date. Everything that Rig has done is in ABC order. There's nothing really wrong with that, but it would be nice to know what's the new offers that are being done now.

Either way, I personally always read from last post backwards to learn about newer offers. Then, if I see a new offer that I may want to do, I go back to the OP and look for the write up.

And to anyone that is new to this, if they saw the OP they would probably run away.
I wish all those $1 offers would come back for my new account.

Anyways, Bayonetta or Darksiders?

I just put in for Bioshock 2. I've had three credits sitting in my account for a while now. I've already got a backlog, so anything I get will prolly have had a pricedrop by the time I get to it. :l

Put in my MCR for Mixbook yesterday. I hope that's quick.

EDIT: Yeah, the OP really screams "tl;dr", doesn't it? :lol:

Also, I went with ABC order long ago. Maybe adding a "added on" date to them would work? (For future additions, obviously.) I also usually make a post back here when I put an offer up there.

What I generally do when searching for new/good offers to do is first look at the newest offers on yourfree360games, then come to this thread and do a search for that offer's name.

It doesn't take long, and it shows me what people have been saying about it and if there's an offer summary. I don't mind that the OP isn't a step by step guide for what offers to do because back in the day, when we all gave a damn, that was greatly frowned upon and was grounds for having your yf360g account closed anyway.

Zizzazz offer doesn't say anything about returning the package..maybe they went back to the old terms..can anyone please check this for me?

love this thread!

New Whitening Ultra looks like it may be a decent offer. Less than $5, no returning the item, and cancel online.

By sampling our product for shipping and handling charges of $4.72, you will be given a period of ten days, from the time you place the order, to decide if you want to continue using the product. Please allow several days to receive your product. You can cancel at any time during the ten day trial period by unsubscribing at our website at http://whiteningultra.com with no further obligations. In fact, you can keep the remainder of the trial product as our gift to you for trying this offer. In the event you do not cancel within ten days after you order your trial product, you will be automatically enrolled in our convenient home delivery plan and your credit card will be charged $86.57.

[quote name='nonsomniac']New Whitening Ultra looks like it may be a decent offer. Less than $5, no returning the item, and cancel online.

By sampling our product for shipping and handling charges of $4.72, you will be given a period of ten days, from the time you place the order, to decide if you want to continue using the product. Please allow several days to receive your product. You can cancel at any time during the ten day trial period by unsubscribing at our website at http://whiteningultra.com with no further obligations. In fact, you can keep the remainder of the trial product as our gift to you for trying this offer. In the event you do not cancel within ten days after you order your trial product, you will be automatically enrolled in our convenient home delivery plan and your credit card will be charged $86.57.[/QUOTE]

Signed up at 4:55 PM, got credit from Trainn at 6:44 PM. Works for me!

I also signed up for that trial today. It looks good. I'll post OP details.

Whitening Ultra
Cost: $4.72
Trial Duration: 10 days
Cancellation Number: You can cancel online via their website.
Hours: ???
Special Notes: Can be canceled online. Trial product does not need to be returned.

EDIT: I believe a phone number is given in the terms. Could somebody kindly let me know what that phone number is? I'll get it added when you do. Thanks!

[quote name='munch']There is no number in the T&C. You just cancel online. I just did it.[/QUOTE]

Okay, thanks.

I thought I had seen one as I was completing the offer, but failed to grab it. Must've just been my imagination. :lol:

[quote name='Rig']Okay, thanks.

I thought I had seen one as I was completing the offer, but failed to grab it. Must've just been my imagination. :lol:[/QUOTE]

By did it I mean I got the offer, not cancel. Did you get your credit?

[quote name='munch']By did it I mean I got the offer, not cancel. Did you get your credit?[/QUOTE]

I haven't received credit yet. Signed up a few hours ago.

just cancelled zizzazz through email. only took them about 20 minutes to respond. the email doesn't mention sending anything back.

also had to file a MCR for the offer.

[quote name='RonnieWrecked']just cancelled zizzazz through email. only took them about 20 minutes to respond. the email doesn't mention sending anything back.

also had to file a MCR for the offer.[/QUOTE]

I was creditted instantly for Zizzazz and just cancelled over the phone today. One of the easist cancellations I have ever done. Just my name, and a confirmation number; I never even got a chance to say how nasty the stuff is. :lol:

Still waiting for the Keen MCR to go through, though...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I was creditted instantly for Zizzazz and just cancelled over the phone today. One of the easist cancellations I have ever done. Just my name, and a confirmation number; I never even got a chance to say how nasty the stuff is. :lol:

Still waiting for the Keen MCR to go through, though...[/QUOTE]

I canceled zizzaz today too. Very painless cancellation. I actually enjoyed the stuff considering it didn't have any sugar in it!

Mixbooks MCR hasnt gone through yet, and modern warfare 2 is still in processing after more than a week. :cry:

[quote name='macjz212']Whitening Ultra credited for me in a couple hours.[/QUOTE]

Me too. Just ordered Bioshock 2. Thanks CAG for the tip on that one.

I got my Zizzazz and Mixbook MCRs after two calendar weeks, so 3 weeks after I did them in all. Better late than never, I suppose.

I think I'll try this whitening offer in Firefox. Maybe I'll get instant (or, you know, not MCR) this time.

Whitening ultra credited, woot mass effect 2 here I come. This is probably gonna use up the last of the 24 referrals or so i banked back in the day, damn.

Question regarding the book club ones, do they ship fast? Since I would have to return them within 15 days, seems like a very tight time frame. Also do they provide a shipping label for returning the trial books?

tried to sign up with Whitening Ultra and got "Payment Declined This transaction has been declined." when i tried to use a generated card through paypal. ugh.

[quote name='Kauza']Whitening credited, but oddly enough I didn't seem to get an email confirmation this time.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that. I totally logged on today and saw that I got credit for this, too (no email). Ordered Army of Two 40th Day.

[quote name='Kauza']Whitening credited, but oddly enough I didn't seem to get an email confirmation this time.[/QUOTE]

same here

[quote name='ssmm']Question regarding the book club ones, do they ship fast? Since I would have to return them within 15 days, seems like a very tight time frame. Also do they provide a shipping label for returning the trial books?[/QUOTE]

I'm not 100% sure, since I haven't done a book one in a while. But, isn't it "15 days from when you receive the books"? I don't think their initial shipping period counts, but again, I could be wrong.

And all of the book offers I have done do not come with a shipping label. You have to foot the bill for packing materials and return shipping. (Hint: Use Media Mail with DC.)

Oh, neat, I also got the Whitening credit, but no email from Trainn. Make sure to check your account if you didn't get an email yet, you may have gotten the credit.

[quote name='Rocko']Oh, neat, I also got the Whitening credit, but no email from Trainn. Make sure to check your account if you didn't get an email yet, you may have gotten the credit.[/QUOTE]

Yup, same thing happened with me. Must be something with that offer. Maybe they didn't code it right. Glad I don't have to MCR though. :)

[quote name='Rig']Am I the only one who still hasn't it credit for Whitening? :l[/QUOTE]

No credit for me either. It's been a couple of days. At least I got the e-mail so I can MCR it.

[quote name='munch']Mine didn't credit, and I got an e-mail.[/QUOTE]

What people are referring to is the "YourFree360games.com Offer Completion" email that tells you you got credit. None of us got one, but the credit still applied. If you got an Offer Completion email from Trainn, but still didn't get credit, that's messed up! lol

bread's done
Back