Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

Well, I've been really hyped for Splinter Cell for like what...2 fucking years now? And now it just got delayed for the 17th time (until April), so that doesn't give me much to be pining after (I would say Mass Effect 2 and Bioshock 2...but I haven't finished the first game of either yet).

I have nothing on the horizon. The big names seem to be Bioshock 2, ME2, and Dante's Inferno. I personally haven't played Bioshock or Mass Effect yet, and Dante's Inferno doesn't seem like a $60 game to me.

[quote name='Rig']Am I the only one who still hasn't it credit for Whitening? :l[/QUOTE]

No credit for me either. I did it Friday in the early am's, so I'm hoping the usually credits in one business day means I'll get it on Monday. If not, then MCR again.

Credit for Whitening came through...ordered Darksiders. Whoop.

Oh, and for good games to use credits on...Bayonetta, Army of 2, Darksiders, Mass Effect 2, Bioshock 2, Dante's Inferno, and my personal want...Super Street Fighter IV.

Heh, Paypal left a message for me yesterday morning and I just returned it, and it was about the whitening one. They must suck as a company, eh?

I did keen last month. I called and used up the free minutes, then deposited $1 and purchased another .99 cent reading. The offer didn't credit, so I had to mcr. I filed a support ticket asking about my mcr recently and this is the reply I received:

"Unfortunately, we were unable to obtain approval for the sign-up as you did not complete the requirements for the offer by purchasing a reading.

Therefore, unfortunately, we will not receive credit for the sign-up and will be unable to provide credit to you."

[quote name='nolrootltoe']I did keen last month. I called and used up the free minutes, then deposited $1 and purchased another .99 cent reading. The offer didn't credit, so I had to mcr. I filed a support ticket asking about my mcr recently and this is the reply I received:

"Unfortunately, we were unable to obtain approval for the sign-up as you did not complete the requirements for the offer by purchasing a reading.

Therefore, unfortunately, we will not receive credit for the sign-up and will be unable to provide credit to you."[/QUOTE]

Reply to the Support Ticket, letting them know when/how much you spent. Specifically ask how you *didn't* purchase a reading, after showing them when you did.

Worst case, you may have to make another account and deposit/use again. I had to do this once to get credit. But, I eventually did get credit.

nope, just returned me to the original cancel page but there was the word successful in light lettering so i'm guessing i'm good.

So I opened an account for my sister, did Zizzazz and Whitening, sent in the order for Darksiders for her, and after two days they locked the account out and I have an "X" next to the referral. What gives? I contacted them to find out what's happening...I'm pretty annoyed.

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']So I opened an account for my sister, did Zizzazz and Whitening, sent in the order for Darksiders for her, and after two days they locked the account out and I have an "X" next to the referral. What gives? I contacted them to find out what's happening...I'm pretty annoyed.[/QUOTE]

maybe because she lives in the same household or her last name is similar to yours.

[quote name='lakers2008']maybe because she lives in the same household or her last name is similar to yours.[/QUOTE]

Different households...and I thought last name didn't matter. Weirdness, I tell you.

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']Different households...and I thought last name didn't matter. Weirdness, I tell you.[/QUOTE]

Did you ever log into your account while at her house? Or her account while at your house?

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Did you ever log into your account while at her house? Or her account while at your house?[/QUOTE]

Yea, but I did that with my girlfriend's account and there was never any problem. That's why I thought it wouldn't matter, honestly.

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']Yea, but I did that with my girlfriend's account and there was never any problem. That's why I thought it wouldn't matter, honestly.[/QUOTE]

It might not be so much that it didn't matter. Just that they didn't catch it. Or you could even see it another way. Maybe they did notice your account popping up under the same IP as a 2nd account, but let it slide because of the different info. But now that you've pushed your luck a 3rd time, maybe they said enough is enough. Honestly, man, were these accounts really "for" your girlfriend and sister?

[quote name='n8rockerasu']It might not be so much that it didn't matter. Just that they didn't catch it. Or you could even see it another way. Maybe they did notice your account popping up under the same IP as a 2nd account, but let it slide because of the different info. But now that you've pushed your luck a 3rd time, maybe they said enough is enough. Honestly, man, were these accounts really "for" your girlfriend and sister?[/QUOTE]

Yep. My gf likes crappy RPGs I don't waste my money on, and my sister wanted some games.

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']Yep. My gf likes crappy RPGs I don't waste my money on, and my sister wanted some games.[/QUOTE]

Eh, well...those are the breaks I guess. The only real reason Trainn would have to flag a new account would be either signing up with false information or linking two accounts to one IP. I can't think of any other explanation.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Eh, well...those are the breaks I guess. The only real reason Trainn would have to flag a new account would be either signing up with false information or linking two accounts to one IP. I can't think of any other explanation.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I understand and I appreciate your input. I opened a ticket on my account explaining the situation, and hopefully everything can be rectified. Thanks.

i am going to do MCR for Zizzazz. Can anyone explain that process? like what i need to submit or if anyone filed for MCR for this offer and successfully got the credit. Right now the only thing i know about it is that the process takes 14 days! SORRY about the Noob question

Anybody else try and cancel Whitening Ultra yet?

Tomorrow is day 7 of my trial. Still haven't seen the stuff show up. But, anyway, I'm wanting to cancel.

The website wants just an email address, and the last four digits of the credit card used. Well, I've tried putting this in several times today, and it does not want to take it. -_- (I know this is going in correctly.)

So, has anybody else tried? Maybe you should...

EDIT: Guess I'll fire off an email. Here's their "Contact Us" page, in case anybody else needs it.

Contact Us:

Do you need to get in touch with someone from Whitening Ultra?
Someone at [email protected] will be pleased to help you.

Please return all product to:
51 West Center St. #624
Orem, UT 84057

[quote name='Rig']Anybody else try and cancel Whitening Ultra yet?

Tomorrow is day 7 of my trial. Still haven't seen the stuff show up. But, anyway, I'm wanting to cancel.

The website wants just an email address, and the last four digits of the credit card used. Well, I've tried putting this in several times today, and it does not want to take it. -_- (I know this is going in correctly.)

So, has anybody else tried? Maybe you should...

EDIT: Guess I'll fire off an email. Here's their "Contact Us" page, in case anybody else needs it.[/QUOTE]

I cancelled mine early this morning. The page seemed to work fine, but like others I didn't get a confirmation email. But when I submitted my info, it basically reloaded the page, but said "Successful" in fairly small print right above the boxes to type in your email and last 4. You sure you didn't just miss it the first time you tried submitting?

[quote name='n8rockerasu']I cancelled mine early this morning. The page seemed to work fine, but like others I didn't get a confirmation email. But when I submitted my info, it basically reloaded the page, but said "Successful" in fairly small print right above the boxes to type in your email and last 4. You sure you didn't just miss it the first time you tried submitting?[/QUOTE]

I get an "Invalid username and password" message there. Which I know cannot be right. I've copy/pasted my email address from their "Welcome to" email, and I see the charge on my credit card (so I know which card it was on).

Sent the email at 2:08 PM, and got this reply back at 3:39 PM:

Dear Customer,
Thank you for contacting us. Your subscription to our product has been cancelled. You will no longer be shipped or billed for the Whitening Ultra kit.
Thank you,
Whitening Ultra Support

That's what I like to read!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyways, I just did Identity Guard...here's a write up:

Identity Guard
Cost: $0
Trial Duration: 30 days, must stay a member for 28.
Cancellation Number: 1-800-452-2541
Hours: ???
Special Notes: Yourfree360games.com says you have to stay a member for 28 days, and the free trial is either 30 or 31. After that, you get charged $14.95. I am awaiting credit currently, will update upon receipt. I did receive a confirmation e-mail.

I was in the mood, so I went for Lifelock.com:

Lifelock
Cost: $9
Trial Duration: 30 days
Cancellation Number: 1-800-543-3562
Hours: 24/7
Special Notes: As in the OP, you're just paying for a one month membership...now it's cheaper, however. Still waiting for credit, but I did get confirmation e-mails.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just canceled Whitening Ultra. I got the product, but there's no way I'm putting that on my teeth.

So my cancellation just said "successful" and nothing else. Is that normal? Should there be anything else?

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']Question..has anyone done Audible and retained credit without paying for the second month?[/QUOTE]

I got a credit (and kept it) without paying for the second month. Dunno if they just "missed" me, or if they do that with everyone.

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']Anyways, I just did Identity Guard...here's a write up:

Identity Guard
Cost: $0
Trial Duration: 30 days, must stay a member for 28.
Cancellation Number: 1-800-452-2541
Hours: ???
Special Notes: Yourfree360games.com says you have to stay a member for 28 days, and the free trial is either 30 or 31. After that, you get charged $14.95. I am awaiting credit currently, will update upon receipt. I did receive a confirmation e-mail.

I was in the mood, so I went for Lifelock.com:

Lifelock
Cost: $9
Trial Duration: 30 days
Cancellation Number: 1-800-543-3562
Hours: 24/7
Special Notes: As in the OP, you're just paying for a one month membership...now it's cheaper, however. Still waiting for credit, but I did get confirmation e-mails.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I've added both to the OP.

[quote name='alc919']does the Whitening Ultra thing need to be returned?[/QUOTE]

It does not need to be returned.

I canceled my Whitening Ultra offer too. Put my email in and last 4 digits and got the little successful message. I'm pretty sure it's canceled since it won't let me log back into it. Maybe I should send them an email just to make sure too.

I also notice that the damn sign-up email for them has their own website wrong. "If you do not wish to continue with your trial, cancel it here: http://whitenigultra.com to avoid further charge."

I still haven't received credit and the product. Looks like another MCR.

Wait, for Lifelock you don't have to pay for a whole year?

I always thought that's what you had to do so I've been avoiding the offers. Looks like I've got two new offers to do (Identity Guard and Lifelock). Thanks!

I got credit for Lifelock in a few hours, Identity Guard over night. Rocko, there's four options for Lifelock, 2 only require a monthly payment. No problem.

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']Question..has anyone done Audible and retained credit without paying for the second month?[/QUOTE]

I just did the one month and canceled at the end of the month. Downloaded a free book too, but haven't listened yet. It's been awhile since I canceled, so I should be good.

[quote name='greyzieoriental']I canceled my Whitening Ultra offer too. Put my email in and last 4 digits and got the little successful message. I'm pretty sure it's canceled since it won't let me log back into it. Maybe I should send them an email just to make sure too.

I also notice that the damn sign-up email for them has their own website wrong. "If you do not wish to continue with your trial, cancel it here: http://whitenigultra.com to avoid further charge."

I still haven't received credit and the product. Looks like another MCR.[/QUOTE]

I noticed the mistake in their email as well. Thought it was funny.

I actually let them know about that, too, when I canceled my trial.

Wow, unlucky me...I chose to get a 4000 Microsoft Points card when they're "temporarily down" from sending the codes through email ?w?t?f?. Went ahead and bought some points because I just had to have Vandal Hearts.

Has anyone had luck cancelling Zizzazz via email? I can call them but I'd prefer to do things via email, if possible. Also, has anyone recently (i.e. in January) gotten instant or non-MCR credit for Zizzazz?

I'm curious because I need one more credit to have four credits (two games) that I hope to return and put the money towards a new 360, as my launch unit recently RRoD'd, or a PS3.

I'm also tempted to try Whitening Ultra but it looks like no one has reported getting credit yet. Once a few successful MCRs are reported maybe I'll jump on that too.

[quote name='PopSmith']Has anyone had luck cancelling Zizzazz via email? I can call them but I'd prefer to do things via email, if possible. Also, has anyone recently (i.e. in January) gotten instant or non-MCR credit for Zizzazz?[/QUOTE]

i cancelled zizzazz via email. just told them i'd like to cancel and provided basic information. got a confirmation email within the hour. email never mentioned having to return the unused portion back to them.

and no instant credit. filled a mcr and i'm still waiting.

[quote name='RonnieWrecked']i cancelled zizzazz via email. just told them i'd like to cancel and provided basic information. got a confirmation email within the hour. email never mentioned having to return the unused portion back to them.

and no instant credit. filled a mcr and i'm still waiting.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply.

[quote name='helluvagood']hm so its not exactly free then[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if this is directed towards anyone but I'll respond anyway.

No, YF360G isn't totally free. You do have to spend ~$5-$10 to get credits for a game.

You also have to spend the time on doing the offer (alhough that usually takes >5 minutes) and cancelling the offer. That time amount varies widely but an average is probably 5 minutes.

Overall, I spend a maximum of $10 and 15 minutes per game I get from YF360G. It's worth it to me as I can spend $20, and 30 minutes, while getting $120+ worth of games. You can also return the games to Amazon for GCs if you wish.

Multiple people, myself included, have posted confirmation of credit for Whitening Ultra.

And multiple people have gotten instant credit for Zizzazz.

new offer up: Credit Watch

To receive credit for this offer you must register for CreditWatch.com and obtain your credit report. Use of a promotional or coupon code will invalidate credit. Immediate cancellations of the product or service will result in credit being revoked and your account being closed. Please try the advertisers service or product to it fullest.

says it credits same day. i havent done it

info:

By ordering your free credit reports and credit scores, you will be automatically enrolled in a 7-day free trial of CreditWatch® with daily 3-bureau credit monitoring. You will receive automatic email alerts whenever there is a significant change to any of your credit reports. For each month that you continue your membership your credit card will be billed $19.95. You may cancel at any time. If you cancel within the trial period, you will not be charged. CreditWatch.com is not affiliated with the annual free credit report program. Under federal law you have the right to receive a free credit report from each of the three nationwide consumer credit reporting agencies once every 12 months. To request a credit report under that law, go to

bread's done
Back