Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='mcdaking84']does anyone know how to find the account number for pingo? I forgot to write it down and I need to confirm my membership[/QUOTE]

im pretty sure its just the first 4 digits of your phone number.

damnit...its lookin like pingo will be an mcr for me...rig, did you happen to get credit for it yet? i know you signed up recently.

also, can someone please explain the $4 back for me and how that works?

great they just got rid of my reversed lifelock credit and with that went my brand new bidsauce credit, i hope they find a way to fix this

[quote name='41down']damnit...its lookin like pingo will be an mcr for me...rig, did you happen to get credit for it yet? i know you signed up recently.

also, can someone please explain the $4 back for me and how that works?[/QUOTE]

I haven't received credit.

Then again, I'm not able to get into my Pingo account today. I received and replied to the "Confirm verification" email they sent when the account was created. But, it's not letting me in today. I'll have to look into it.

I also opted to add $5 to the account at signup, but yesterday, it didn't show me having any funds in the account? Prolly an issue. :lol:

Anyone try Equifax credit watch? My Credit score is around 750 but I've done about 10 credit checks the past couple years, I hope that's not a bad thing.

On the positive side at least I know no one has recently stolen my identity.

EDIT: I went ahead and did it. It's a 7 day free trial that asks for SSN and Credit Card info. IF you don't cancel it charges 14.95$. I used a VCC and plan on canceling in 5-6 days.

[quote name='SylvianLight']Anyone try Equifax credit watch? My Credit score is around 750 but I've done about 10 credit checks the past couple years, I hope that's not a bad thing.

EDIT: I went ahead and did it. It's a 7 day free trial that asks for SSN and Credit Card info. IF you don't cancel it charges 14.95$. I used a VCC and plan on canceling in 5-6 days.[/QUOTE]

free trials are bullshits...looking for vcc too before i will try it...
smile.gif

I signed up for Pingo and chose to be charged $5.00 and also selected to NOT be charged monthly. Upon submitting it stated that I was not charged anything. Anyone have any suggestions on what I should do next?

Hopefully it will automatically credit anyways.

well they took away my 15 dollar BidSauce credit, now i have to wait for pingo and ultrawhite to credit such crap

just to make sure with pingo that I did it right, I went to sign up then i chose for it to charge me 5 dollars with a reoccurring 5 dollar monthly charge, is that right?

[quote name='41down']pingo just credited! sweet!

i also just did equifax so hopefully that credits soon also.[/QUOTE]

i sent pingo my account number along with pin password question. hopefully it credits for me too! equifax credited in like an hour for me, so good luck with that!

[quote name='SylvianLight']i sent pingo my account number along with pin password question. hopefully it credits for me too! equifax credited in like an hour for me, so good luck with that![/QUOTE]
i cant get any of those credt accounts to credit me, the info it is asking me to test if I am the real person i say i am, is all incorrect, asking about streets ive never lived on and mortgages I never did, its annoying

[quote name='SylvianLight']Anyone try Equifax credit watch? My Credit score is around 750 but I've done about 10 credit checks the past couple years, I hope that's not a bad thing.

EDIT: I went ahead and did it. It's a 7 day free trial that asks for SSN and Credit Card info. IF you don't cancel it charges 14.95$. I used a VCC and plan on canceling in 5-6 days.[/QUOTE]

I tried Equifax a few weeks ago. Used VCC. Cancelled after 5 days. Still waiting on credit. It's been 9 days since I filed my MCR.

[quote name='Vegetto991']i cant get any of those credt accounts to credit me, the info it is asking me to test if I am the real person i say i am, is all incorrect, asking about streets ive never lived on and mortgages I never did, its annoying[/QUOTE]

it asks all false questions for me too. i chose the option 'none of the above' and it worked.

[quote name='SylvianLight']it asks all false questions for me too. i chose the option 'none of the above' and it worked.[/QUOTE]

It gave me all fake info too, but when i chose none of the above it didnt work, it said i failed the test

[quote name='nolrootltoe']It gave me all fake info too, but when i chose none of the above it didnt work, it said i failed the test[/QUOTE]

same here, but then i tried it using my gf's info and it worked. we got actual questions she understood.

[quote name='SylvianLight']it asks all false questions for me too. i chose the option 'none of the above' and it worked.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='nolrootltoe']It gave me all fake info too, but when i chose none of the above it didnt work, it said i failed the test[/QUOTE]

oh ok lol for a min there i thought that someone might have stolen my identity or something

[quote name='41down']following morning and still no equifax credit. definitely not an instant credit...for me atleast.[/QUOTE]

Sorry you guys aren't having any luck with Equifax. IDK why it went through so fast for me...

Pingo never credited and charged me 5$. I'll probably end up having to do an MCR for that one. Will update if credited.

For all of those who have done Video Professor within the last month:

Video Professor is currently transitioning to an automated online customer response system. If you are contacting Video Professor with a refund request, please be aware that we are not processing any credit card transactions at this time and therefore are unable to process refunds. Please contact your banking institution directly for more information on how to receive a refund. Please be assured that you will receive your refund.

At this time our Customer Service Department is no longer available. Again, if you are requesting a refund you must contact your banking institution.

In the meantime, if you have a product for which you are seeking a refund, please keep the product as our gift. Also, check out all of our online lessons (all 65 titles) available at www.videoprofessor.com. For the time being, they are completely free - no credit card is required to access the lessons and there is no obligation.

So, seeing as I have been unable to return the lessons (which were returned to me), I'm hoping this means I'm not going to get raped with a $400 charge later.

But for the OP, the phone number listed for Video Professor is pretty much useless now. I'd also personally advise anyone who thought about doing the Video Professor stuff to wait until this "transition" is done and over with.

Hey, does anybody know if the "Record of Agarest War" that Trainn has up is indeed for the Limited Edition and not for the regular edition that comes out in June? The last thing I want is to place an order, get stuck waiting another 2 weeks, and get a crappier version, lol. Thanks in advance.

[quote name='greyzieoriental']Anyone else's paypal plugin not work with the new firefox version?[/QUOTE]

Sadly it has died for me. Can we roll back our Firefox to get it going again? I doubt they're going to update PayPal plug-in any more.

If you click into the offer, it states it's around $10. However, if you read the fine print in the T&C, it states that they will charge $2 only up until the 14 day trial is finished, and then charge the monthly price. Anyone feel that they can clear this up? Either way it's still a pretty good deal.

And I quote:
Credit Monitoring Membership With FreeTrial: You will be asked for valid credit card information when you sign up for the free credit monitoring trial. CIC will verify your credit card information before processing your order. An authorization in the amount of one dollar will be performed on your credit card to make sure it is valid and in good standing and the one dollar authorization amount may count against your credit or debit limit. Additionally, your credit card will be charged a non-refundable $1.00 fee, plus any applicable sales tax, for your Credit Report. However, CIC will not bill you the monthly membership price of $9.95 until the free trial period has ended. Please note, if you have ever been a member and received a free trial, CIC may refuse to give you another free trial offer. Returning members will be billed the membership immediately upon renewal. During your trial period, your are eligible for one report and/or score as dictated by your specific membership terms. All subsequent reports and/or scores purchased during your trial period will automatically be charged at the then current rate, to the credit card or other billing source authorized by you. If you do not cancel during your trial period, your membership will continue automatically and the monthly/annual fee will be billed to the credit card or other billing source authorized by you.

mando

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mando6599']If you click into the offer, it states it's around $10. However, if you read the fine print in the T&C, it states that they will charge $2 only up until the 14 day trial is finished, and then charge the monthly price. Anyone feel that they can clear this up? Either way it's still a pretty good deal.

And I quote:
Credit Monitoring Membership With FreeTrial: You will be asked for valid credit card information when you sign up for the free credit monitoring trial. CIC will verify your credit card information before processing your order. An authorization in the amount of one dollar will be performed on your credit card to make sure it is valid and in good standing and the one dollar authorization amount may count against your credit or debit limit. Additionally, your credit card will be charged a non-refundable $1.00 fee, plus any applicable sales tax, for your Credit Report. However, CIC will not bill you the monthly membership price of $9.95 until the free trial period has ended. Please note, if you have ever been a member and received a free trial, CIC may refuse to give you another free trial offer. Returning members will be billed the membership immediately upon renewal. During your trial period, your are eligible for one report and/or score as dictated by your specific membership terms. All subsequent reports and/or scores purchased during your trial period will automatically be charged at the then current rate, to the credit card or other billing source authorized by you. If you do not cancel during your trial period, your membership will continue automatically and the monthly/annual fee will be billed to the credit card or other billing source authorized by you.

mando[/QUOTE]

if i read it right i think youll only be charged $1....you usually get the $1 authorization back.

anyone wanna try it? lol

[quote name='41down']if i read it right i think youll only be charged $1....you usually get the $1 authorization back.

anyone wanna try it? lol[/QUOTE]

I'm down with trying out this deal. Although, I wonder b/c it's affiliated with Experian credit if it will let me do it since I've done credit check offers before this that used Experian, ya know?

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Hey, does anybody know if the "Record of Agarest War" that Trainn has up is indeed for the Limited Edition and not for the regular edition that comes out in June? The last thing I want is to place an order, get stuck waiting another 2 weeks, and get a crappier version, lol. Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Yes it's the Limited Naughty Edition.

Game sucks so hard though omg.:puke:

Anyway what's the deal with ID Promise, anyone did it yet??

Tried to sign up for the Equifax Credit Watch. When at the last screen, the "Continue" button didn't want to work. It looked like it was just a picture; not an actual link/button.

Well, guess I'll wait and see. (I was on a Mac in Firefox, by the way.)

I got shipped emails for Alan Wake and Red Dead. I know that really doesn't mean anything, but here's hoping I get at least one of 'em tomorrow.

[quote name='41down']yeah totally know what youre saying...worth a try i guess[/QUOTE]

Tried it and it gave me instant completion for the offer. Now I'll wait the 10 days while I check my credit score and hopefully everything stays the same. On my account page it states ID Promise as the completed offer. However, my welcome email states ProtectMyID.com which I've actually done as another offer before so I hope that they don't reverse credit, will they?

got my shipping emails for prince of persia: the forgotten sands along with red dead redemption...i have a strong feeling theyll be arriving tomorrow :)

[quote name='41down']instant credit for id promise...get it while ya can:lol:[/QUOTE]

Have you done ProtectMyID.com offer before? Did you see what I was talking about in the last post I made? My welcome email states it's from ProtectMyID.com, but on my account page it states the offer as ID Promise. I'm just hoping it's not reversed b/c I've done ProtectMyID.com before, but not Promise ID.

mando

[quote name='jfuze']^Also wondering about Red Dead Redemption.... any word if it will have release day shipping? :D[/QUOTE]

that i dont know, I do know that i ordered mine yesterday and nothing has updated, so i will prob have to wait until the 24th or so

[quote name='mando6599']Have you done ProtectMyID.com offer before? Did you see what I was talking about in the last post I made? My welcome email states it's from ProtectMyID.com, but on my account page it states the offer as ID Promise. I'm just hoping it's not reversed b/c I've done ProtectMyID.com before, but not Promise ID.

mando[/QUOTE]

yeah i saw what you mean. ive never done it before though so im not really sure...i think youll be fine since the offer on the page says "id promise".

[quote name='Edge of Heart']Sweet. The UPS guy just delivered Alan Wake and Red Dead Redemption. Man I love Trainn. :D[/QUOTE]
you place the order for those awhile ago?

bread's done
Back