Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

Ordered Red Dead Redemption last night. Hopefully I receive it by Monday.

Anyone knows if Trainn has a site for PS3 games?

Edit - Got the e-mail that Red Dead Redemption was sent.

Last edited by a moderator:
release day delivery ftw

img00016201005181749.jpg

Just did Identity Guard and it looks like I have good credit (hooray!), just need a credit from this and I'll be sitting on 2 credits.

I'm guessing Pingo would be the next option to do.

--edit--

Wow, that was a fast credit there for IG

anyone knows what happens if you forget to cancel a trial? i didn't cancel equifax but i signed up with a VCC that i already closed.

idk how i forgot just got busy.

Need your help guys, just did Equifax Credit Watch, the offer sign up went fine, when i clicked on check my credit score, it takes me to a site where it requires username and password, i never got one, when i signed up!! anyone did this offer, have the company's number or something?

Update - Got a confirmation email, but no credit! :(

Also i was reading stuff about
nationalcreditreport.com, and how it charges you and how it is hard to cancel! Did anyone get charged when i signed up?

[quote name='superman26']Also i was reading stuff about nationalcreditreport.com, and how it charges you and how it is hard to cancel! Did anyone get charged when i signed up?[/QUOTE]It looks like I got charged, but it's not listed on my account yet. Damn!

Edit - According to a representative (Gloria), it's a hold on your account. It better be just a hold! I'm canceling it on Friday anyway, because I can't cancel on the weekend, & Monday would count as the 6th day.

I also did Equifax, but no credit as of now. I acutally got credit for National Credit Report twice, but they caught it.

[quote name='CMoney™']It looks like I got charged, but it's not listed on my account yet. Damn!

Edit - According to a representative (Gloria), it's a hold on your account. It better be just a hold! I'm canceling it on Friday anyway, because I can't cancel on the weekend, & Monday would count as the 6th day.

I also did Equifax, but no credit as of now. I acutally got credit for National Credit Report twice, but they caught it.[/QUOTE]

Same here, but it's still on there twice.

wtf...my prince of persia came in today via usps...but still no red dead redemption...wonder why i didnt get release day shipping like everyone else

[quote name='superman26']Need your help guys, just did Equifax Credit Watch, the offer sign up went fine, when i clicked on check my credit score, it takes me to a site where it requires username and password, i never got one, when i signed up!! anyone did this offer, have the company's number or something?

Update - Got a confirmation email, but no credit! :(

Also i was reading stuff about
nationalcreditreport.com, and how it charges you and how it is hard to cancel! Did anyone get charged when i signed up?[/QUOTE]

I believe the email I got said something about calling to set up a username/password. I didn't do this. Just waited 5 days and called to cancel. Had to file a MCR but eventually got credit.

BTW, calling to cancel was kind of a pain. I had to provide info to verify my identity, like what banks my credit cards are under, their credit limits, and their balances. I suppose they ask for that info when you call to set up a username.

whitening ultra is now 16.95 does anyone know if you return the product if theyll cancel the account for not "trying the sponsors products to their fullest?"

was red dead redemption supposed to come with a free golden guns dlc code? the packing slip says it was ordered on may 17 with next day air so im assuming that would mean its a preorder.

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']was red dead redemption supposed to come with a free golden guns dlc code? the packing slip says it was ordered on may 17 with next day air so im assuming that would mean its a preorder.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure that unless they are sealed inside the packaging that you don't get any preorder bonuses from trainn.

[quote name='CMoney™']It looks like I got charged, but it's not listed on my account yet. Damn!

I also did Equifax, but no credit as of now. I acutally got credit for National Credit Report twice, but they caught it.[/QUOTE]

i didn't get credit for NCR, it'll be an MCR. it appears they have a hold on me too.

[quote name='SylvianLight']i didn't get credit for NCR, it'll be an MCR. it appears they have a hold on me too.[/QUOTE]That sucks. I got instant credit twice, so that sounds weird.

I canceled both NCR & Equifax today. Still haven't got Equifax credit, nor did I get a cancellation e-mail. However I did take a screenshot of the order history that states the free trial was canceled. Filed a MCR. I did just get Red Dead Redemption. :D

Edit - Game came with the Golden Guns code despite Amazon receiving the order a day after the release.

I canceled Identity Guard today. Be prepared for a horrible cancel call; the lady just would not stop talking! I was on the phone for at least five minutes.

so i ordered prince of persia: the forgotten sands and red dead redemption on may 11th...prince of persia showed up on may 19th via usps but still no red dead redemption. i sent a ticket into trainn and they claimed red dead was delivered may 19th via usps...i compared the tracking number they gave me with the tracking number that was on the shipping box for prince of persia and it was the same one they gave me claiming it was red dead. i dont think they even know i put in an order for red dead which makes no sense AT ALL seeing as though it deducted my credits....currently waiting for a response to another ticket i sent in...i hope this mixup gets fixed and i get my other game soon...

damn, its been awhile since ive been here, but i got a question for you guys...i got a letter in the mail from "Easy Fortune 500 Profits" saying i haven't paid for their service and that i owe $120 for not canceling...? i haven't done an offer or used 1 of TRAINNs sites in almost a year and have no idea where this company has come from. They have my name and address correct, but the credit card they list isn't mine. They're saying if i don't pay that they'll get a 3rd party collector to collect and it will affect my credit score. I even went through all my online bank statements through May of 2009 to May of 2010 and there isn't a single transaction from this company.

Sooooooo...i'm 99.9% sure this is a scam (especially after googling their name with all negative feedback), but the company name sounds familiar. any suggestions on how i should approach this when i call? thanks for any help guys.

[quote name='adonis 27']damn, its been awhile since ive been here, but i got a question for you guys...i got a letter in the mail from "Easy Fortune 500 Profits" saying i haven't paid for their service and that i owe $120 for not canceling...? i haven't done an offer or used 1 of TRAINNs sites in almost a year and have no idea where this company has come from. They have my name and address correct, but the credit card they list isn't mine. They're saying if i don't pay that they'll get a 3rd party collector to collect and it will affect my credit score. I even went through all my online bank statements through May of 2009 to May of 2010 and there isn't a single transaction from this company.

Sooooooo...i'm 99.9% sure this is a scam (especially after googling their name with all negative feedback), but the company name sounds familiar. any suggestions on how i should approach this when i call? thanks for any help guys.[/QUOTE]

i don't think this can affect your credit score. but they will contact a collector and you'll get a letter in the mail about twice a week asking you to pay it.

i'm not certain though on the credit score, but it seems that if this could affect your credit score, random companies could just get names and addresses and claim people didn't pay them, so i'm skeptical.

well i called and told the guy that im confused on why i got a bill for $120 when i never signed up for their free trial and then he asked if the info was correct of my name and address and i told him it was the right name and address, but the last 4 numbers on the card were not mine and the phone number on the account wasn't mine so im not going to pay for something i didn't order.
he then tried to offer me a discounted price of $70 which i told him im not going to pay since i didn't sign up for anything. he then said he'll call the collectors if i dont pay on the phone right now. i kept going with "i didn't sign up so i'm not paying," then there was silence and he hung up on me...? great business practices
so, assuming this jackass is going to get collectors, should i get the bank to back me up on this or what do u guys think?

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']was red dead redemption supposed to come with a free golden guns dlc code? the packing slip says it was ordered on may 17 with next day air so im assuming that would mean its a preorder.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='AaronStC']I'm pretty sure that unless they are sealed inside the packaging that you don't get any preorder bonuses from trainn.[/QUOTE]

I got this from Trainn(Amazon) and the code is sealed inside.

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']i just sent an email to amazon asking if i should have received the code with the game. maybe theyll send me one.[/QUOTE]

be happy your game came...im still waiting on mine! :(

Signed up for the "Purity Minerals" trial. Looks like $8.95 or so, and you have to return the trial supply.

Too bad it didn't credit tonight. Looks like another MCR for me.

Hey guys I haven't used the site in a very long time, so I'm starting with some easy credit report offers to get those out of the way. I just tried CreditReport.com and it said it could not verify my identity. How is this possible? I included all my real information, but the only thing I did use that might have thrown it off was the Paypal plugin to generate a credit card code since mine is in my car right now and I'm too lazy to go and get it. Is that the problem? I want to get this resolved because I plan on also doing National Credit Report and Identity Guard.

edit: I also don't have a credit card, I only have a debit card. This is probably the reason why it failed I'm assuming...

Anyone else got Pingo to reverse? I did pingo and got the credit then a week ago i got a refund from my paypal and logged onto the site today and it says Reversed.

[quote name='blueseraphtears']Instant credit for IDPromise, but not NationalCreditReport.com[/QUOTE]

did IDPromise charge you, or was it free??

Anyone have Identity Guard's Cancellation number? Also what does a reversed offer usually mean? I got reversed for Pingo..

Anyone have an offer they suggest? I got my pingo offer reversed because they said i didn't do all the requirements.. Which i dont understand why because i signed up and paid $5 and everything. I really want RDR. Did ID Guard already.

[quote name='superman26']did IDPromise charge you, or was it free??[/QUOTE]

I got charged $1 for it today even though I signed up for it last week.

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']i just sent an email to amazon asking if i should have received the code with the game. maybe theyll send me one.[/QUOTE]

I've got one you could have. PM me and I'll send you the code.

Received the Purity Minerals kit in the mail today. Sent them an email to get an RMA#, and they replied just a couple hours ago. (Very fast...good to see.)

Also just submitted my MCR for it. I'll be dropping the package in the mail tomorrow.

I've got two credits sitting for the Deathsmiles LE. Trainn says their next game update is early next week.

It's been awhile since I've used YF360G and was wondering if anyone could give me any advice on good, easy trials to use for Red Dead. I've already done the following:

yf360.gif

Any good ones I missed?

[quote name='killadrilla']did ID promise yesterday, instant credit - it's $1[/QUOTE]

I noticed that ID Promise goes through ProtectMyID.com. I did ProtectMyID back in '08 and got credit. Has anyone gotten credit for both these offers without anything being reversed?

[quote name='macjz212']I noticed that ID Promise goes through ProtectMyID.com. I did ProtectMyID back in '08 and got credit. Has anyone gotten credit for both these offers without anything being reversed?[/QUOTE]

I did both of them (protectmyid back in 08, idpromise a couple days ago), and both have credited, but not sure if they will reverse it yet

bread's done
Back