Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

I already got credit for the steelers shot glasses offer. There is a customer service number in the email and I already cancelled my virtual pay pal card. Seems like an easy $3 offer.

i did the baseball card one butnow i cant order the shot glass one. whenever i submit my order it gives me error! since both offers are from the same company, i guess we can only do one!

^I don't think it's 6 games. When I talked to them last year, it was $600 for the year. Now, if you ordered 6 games that were worth $600, then you may need to contact them. You can also send them a Support Ticket asking the total you are currently at. This will help you gauge how much more you can make before you have to fill out tax information.
Hope this helps.

what is the difference between IDPromise and ProtectmyID? i just did IDPromise and it takes me to ProtectMyID.com!! IDPromise said instant credit(didnt get the credit yet), and ProtectmyID says usually reports in the same day. Confusing!

[quote name='superman26']Hey guys,

Can anyone tell me how the tax form thing works after getting 6 games? what do i send in?

thanks![/QUOTE]

^I don't think it's 6 games. When I talked to them last year, it was $600 for the year. Now, if you ordered 6 games that were worth $600, then you may need to contact them. You can also send them a Support Ticket asking the total you are currently at. This will help you gauge how much more you can make before you have to fill out tax information.
Hope this helps.
If you are paid/compensated $600 or more in a year you must be sent a 1099-misc. If you receive a 1099 save it for when you file your taxes. If TRAINN is sending out 1099's (which they shouldn't until January) you must report this income on your tax return. If you do not receive a 1099 don't worry about it.

If 1099's are being sent, this income is being reported, and the IRS knows that you owe taxes on it. Failure to include it on your tax return will cause you problems.

Also at 59.99 you would need to get 11 games before requiring a 1099.

Now I don't know for a fact that is what they're doing but it sounds like it.

[quote name='AaronStC']If you are paid/compensated $600 or more in a year you must be sent a 1099-misc. If you receive a 1099 save it for when you file your taxes. If TRAINN is sending out 1099's (which they shouldn't until January) you must report this income on your tax return. If you do not receive a 1099 don't worry about it.

If 1099's are being sent, this income is being reported, and the IRS knows that you owe taxes on it. Failure to include it on your tax return will cause you problems.

Also at 59.99 you would need to get 11 games before requiring a 1099.

Now I don't know for a fact that is what they're doing but it sounds like it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys, i started using this site from 2007, got 2 games in 07, 1 in 08, 1 in 09, and 2 in 2010 :) so i dont think i need to do the tax form thing!

Thanks again!

I did "Pingo" offer last night(i did the account activation), i chose the 5 dollar card option with manual recharge, but i was only charged 1 dollar and the rest 4 was free! no clue why! is that how it works?

So I accidentally logged into my old account on my new IP that I've been doing offers on. Any chances they my suspend my account or anything? Or do they only do that kind of stuff for offers under the same IP?

[quote name='greyzieoriental']So I accidentally logged into my old account on my new IP that I've been doing offers on. Any chances they my suspend my account or anything? Or do they only do that kind of stuff for offers under the same IP?[/QUOTE]

If you didn't actually do anything on the old account (complete some offers/order a game), you're probably okay.

My Deathsmiles LE showed up yesterday, all minty new from Amazon. I've got two credits sitting for whatever else comes up.

Superman, that is how they always do it. You will not get credit for only spending the $1, you need to pay 5, so buy another $5 worth of stuff before you send in an mcr.

[quote name='shniqueter']Superman, that is how they always do it. You will not get credit for only spending the $1, you need to pay 5, so buy another $5 worth of stuff before you send in an mcr.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, i just did a 5 dollar recharge! i also got a email for the recharge, so i am guessing i just use the headers from this email.

Yeah, I had to add another $5 (or whatever). As long as your account has/had $5 of your own money put in (and not "free" credits), they should take the MCR.

Going to cancel Danbury Mint baseball card offer this week. anyone had any trouble? Also, anyone been able to do that and the shot glass offer or is that def a no go?

I did the shot glass offer. It successfully went through, and I got an email confirmation, but I have yet to receive any charge on my bank statement or the credit on my free360games account

Got the DVD for the Living Christian in the mail yesterday. I'll call in a couple days to cancel/return the DVD.

I just did the Boca Java one and gave the bags to my best friend...she's a coffee freak lol

Hey if anyone wants to get a free month of Gamefly in exchange for a ref on my link in my signature PM me and I'll give you the details!

http://www.YourFreeiPhone.com/index.php?ref=6517662

16517662.png

I have never done an offer where you need to return a product. What would I do, just return it in the package it came to, to the return address on the package?

[quote name='Rocko']I have never done an offer where you need to return a product. What would I do, just return it in the package it came to, to the return address on the package?[/QUOTE]

Well, a lot of the companies have a RA number you need to include (and they should have an return address in the T&C or somewhere, not just the one on the box).

I also suggest paying the extra money for delivery confirmation (depending on how you're shipping it, possibly even signature). I've never needed to prove I shipped something, but it does give one peace of mind.

[quote name='Lokki']Yeah, I had to put in a MCR for eMusic yesterday. I'm not sure what I'll end up getting. I may hold on to my credits for a bit.[/QUOTE]

Did you get credit for emusic? I still haven't!

[quote name='Rocko']I have never done an offer where you need to return a product. What would I do, just return it in the package it came to, to the return address on the package?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Well, a lot of the companies have a RA number you need to include (and they should have an return address in the T&C or somewhere, not just the one on the box).

I also suggest paying the extra money for delivery confirmation (depending on how you're shipping it, possibly even signature). I've never needed to prove I shipped something, but it does give one peace of mind.[/QUOTE]

Yes, definitely do *not* just return it to the sender (or mark "Return to Sender" on the package)! Nearly every one of these trials mention that, if you do this, they won't process a return/refund.

When you get the product, don't open it. Simply wait a few days, call them back up, and (usually) you have to ask for an RMA/RA number. You write that on the outside box, as well as on a slip of paper on the inside. Then, mail the product back to the address they provide. Simple as that. The T&C section of any specific trial will inform you if you need an RMA number or not. In all of my trials, I cannot remember one that *didn't* need the RMA number.

And yes, get Delivery Confirmation. If they "don't get the package", and you can't prove you sent it back, they'll tell you you're SOL.

how can I get a paypal virtual card number now? I can't find it anywhere. and I'm very interested in starting this, seems like it's just free money. How hard is canceling offers?

Arghhh.. They should be adding new stuff soon right? I'm torn right now. I can't decide between Transformers: WFC or DeathSmiles.

Just canceled Living Christian. Not too bad, though you have to answer a couple questions (and get offered an extended trial).

They actually email you the RMA and a mailing label. Kinda different, but, I got the email less than five minutes after my call was done.

[quote name='d3vanj']how can I get a paypal virtual card number now? I can't find it anywhere. and I'm very interested in starting this, seems like it's just free money. How hard is canceling offers?[/QUOTE]

go to your paypal account, it has a link called "paypal plug in". I think it's on the right side somewhere

[quote name='killadrilla']go to your paypal account, it has a link called "paypal plug in". I think it's on the right side somewhere[/QUOTE]

I think they did away with paypal virtual cards. I can't find the plug in anymore!

[quote name='Rig']Just canceled Living Christian. Not too bad, though you have to answer a couple questions (and get offered an extended trial).

They actually email you the RMA and a mailing label. Kinda different, but, I got the email less than five minutes after my call was done.[/QUOTE]

what kind of questions? and is it a prepaid shipping label?

[quote name='shniqueter']Going to cancel Danbury Mint baseball card offer this week. anyone had any trouble? Also, anyone been able to do that and the shot glass offer or is that def a no go?[/QUOTE]

Have you cancel this offer yet? since the estimated shipping date is far away!:hot:

I've been trying to complete the ID Promise offer, but the page won't load. Any suggestions?

For the Danbury offers (cards, shot glasses) do you have to return the first thing they send or just cancel your subscription? Thanks.

well pingo reversed my credit 2 months after i got the credit, and they took my 5 dollars too, anyway I can get the credit back,

[quote name='41down']what kind of questions? and is it a prepaid shipping label?[/QUOTE]

"Did you use the trial kit?" "What did you like about it?" "Dislikes?"

And no, not a prepaid label. Just one with their return address and the RMA# already printed on.

Hey all, listen up! From my current exp. with PostalDogTreats, I recommend you NOT do that as an offer, EVER! I ordered mine, expecting to get it and try it on my dog for a bit and then return the unused portion, as stated in the T&C, right? Problem is, I have never received the treats! Plus, my 20 day trial just expired, and what happened? The company charged me for the next shipment, 59.95! Still no product! If you call the number provided, all I got and you will get is an automated response with an email address in which to get "info", regarding your account, etc. I also sent an email, multiple times have you, to [email protected] and never got any response, whatsoever. Please stay away from this offer. I've waited a while to make sure that I'd get my product, but I had to file a dispute on my CC regarding this offer, me being charged erroneously without a product, and this company. STAY AWAY! I hope this helps!

mando

[quote name='mando6599']Hey all, listen up! From my current exp. with PostalDogTreats, I recommend you NOT do that as an offer, EVER! I ordered mine, expecting to get it and try it on my dog for a bit and then return the unused portion, as stated in the T&C, right? Problem is, I have never received the treats! Plus, my 20 day trial just expired, and what happened? The company charged me for the next shipment, 59.95! Still no product! If you call the number provided, all I got and you will get is an automated response with an email address in which to get "info", regarding your account, etc. I also sent an email, multiple times have you, to [email protected] and never got any response, whatsoever. Please stay away from this offer. I've waited a while to make sure that I'd get my product, but I had to file a dispute on my CC regarding this offer, me being charged erroneously without a product, and this company. STAY AWAY! I hope this helps!

mando[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info!

I completed ID Promise and Family Save, both of which credited instantly. Ordered Crackdown 2 and hoping it ships this week.

Tried to do Equifax but it gave me an error at the end.

[quote name='msane']I completed ID Promise and Family Save, both of which credited instantly. Ordered Crackdown 2 and hoping it ships this week.

Tried to do Equifax but it gave me an error at the end.[/QUOTE]

how much did family save charge you?

[quote name='superman26']how much did family save charge you?[/QUOTE]

$4.47. I used a Paypal Secure card and closed it after the authorization came through. They should refund it when I cancel too.

[quote name='msane']$4.47. I used a Paypal Secure card and closed it after the authorization came through. They should refund it when I cancel too.[/QUOTE]

i got an error when i clicked on Get Started! no charge, and no email...i used paypal card too!

[quote name='superman26']i got an error when i clicked on Get Started! no charge, and no email...i used paypal card too![/QUOTE]

same here, i got the error

family save charged 17 for me but when u call and cancel they will refund u your money if you get an extended trial

bread's done
Back