Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

So Equifax gave me an error when I tried to complete it. Later in the day it credited, even though I didn't get the confirmation email. Strange but I'm not complaining. Now I'm just trying to decide what to order for my second game. Might just go with the MS points.

There should be a link to use it there on the right side when you login. Not browser integrated, but lets you use secure cards.

5v85s.jpg

[quote name='mcdaking84']I got double credit for christian and placed and order for NCAA. Surprised it actually shipped yesterday, sweet![/QUOTE]

which offer is that? i can't find one called christian

[quote name='shniqueter']Hey, if you cancel a Paypal card, can they still refund you money? wouldnt it not work cause the card is no longer in order?[/QUOTE]

It will still work. Look here.

Got Crackdown 2 yesterday. That was the fastest I've ever gotten anything from this site. Ordered on Tuesday, came on Thursday. Awesome.

Still waiting on the MS points I ordered on Wednesday but I'm sure they'll send it soon.

[quote name='mcdaking84']I got double credit for christian and placed and order for NCAA. Surprised it actually shipped yesterday, sweet![/QUOTE]

Don't worry they will catch this and take it away....I had the same thing happen with ID Promise.

[quote name='adam31']Don't worry they will catch this and take it away....I had the same thing happen with ID Promise.[/QUOTE]

I just got the game

[quote name='mcdaking84']I just got the game[/QUOTE]

Good for you! However, in my exp. they most likely will send someone to your residence and shoot you on the spot for this.

Seriously, if you ever do another offer, most likely they will not give you credit for it so it all evens out eventually. Just saying.

mando

[quote name='msane']Still waiting on the MS points I ordered on Wednesday but I'm sure they'll send it soon.[/QUOTE]

they might've e-mailed the code to you....atleast thats what they did for me when i was using the site last yr

Has anyone completed the Steelers shot glass offer and actually received the shot glasses? I completed it over two weeks ago and still have nothing. I still got the credit for it, so i'm not mad.

I just thought it was interesting because they're trial last two weeks before they charge you for the next thing they send you.

[quote name='Droogs']Has anyone completed the Steelers shot glass offer and actually received the shot glasses? I completed it over two weeks ago and still have nothing. I still got the credit for it, so i'm not mad.

I just thought it was interesting because they're trial last two weeks before they charge you for the next thing they send you.[/QUOTE]

I signed up around June 29th. I still haven';t received the product yet nor I have canceled the offer.
two or 3 day ago when i was checking the order status online, it said" customer attention required, call this number () . so instead i sent them an email and they said they would be shipping it this week. but order status still says cal this number()/.

[quote name='ufo18']I signed up around June 29th. I still haven';t received the product yet nor I have canceled the offer.
two or 3 day ago when i was checking the order status online, it said" customer attention required, call this number () . so instead i sent them an email and they said they would be shipping it this week. but order status still says cal this number()/.[/QUOTE]

I Just checked the order status:
"Babe Ruth from Gold Baseball Cards Your item shipped on Wednesday, July 14 2010 via USPS. Please allow 2-3 weeks after ship date for delivery. (Sorry no tracking information is available)."

I just checked my shot glasses offer. I have yet to be charged on my credit card, I have yet to be given a credit on yourfree360games, and on the shot glasses website it says this about my order
"
The Steelers Super Bowl XL Shot Glass from NFL Shot Glasses We expect to ship your order by Monday, October 4 2010. We're sorry about the delay."

[quote name='msane']There should be a link to use it there on the right side when you login. Not browser integrated, but lets you use secure cards.

5v85s.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Here's what it says when I try to access PayPal plug in:

"Sorry, the PayPal Plug-In is no longer available"

[quote name='adam31']Here's what it says when I try to access PayPal plug in:

"Sorry, the PayPal Plug-In is no longer available"[/QUOTE]

Are you using the browser integration or just going to the website?

Sounds like you'll have to contact Paypal to figure it out. I've been using Secure Cards a lot so it's definitely still working.

[quote name='nolrootltoe']I just checked my shot glasses offer. I have yet to be charged on my credit card, I have yet to be given a credit on yourfree360games, and on the shot glasses website it says this about my order
"
The Steelers Super Bowl XL Shot Glass from NFL Shot Glasses We expect to ship your order by Monday, October 4 2010. We're sorry about the delay."[/QUOTE]

I received the baseball card from danbury mint today. I was -not satisfied- so i canceled:whistle2:#. i can keep the card. No question asked! young lady on the phone seemed really nice!\\:D/

so are the shot glasses and free baseball cards the easiest and cheapest offer to do? I dont want to do credit checks again because it affects your score. or what other 2 are simple and cheap to do that you can get credit. I have not been active so I am lost on what is good now. thx for the info

A couple days ago I sent in a mcr for my non existing shot glasses. I told the truth and checked that they had not charged my credit card. So today I get a $2.95 charge on card and a credit on yourfree360games.

So even though I did end up getting a credit for 3 bucks, I don't know if I could recommend this offer to others because it was so weird. It still says my shot glass is not getting shipped until October, so I don't know when to cancel and avoid being charged for the continuing service.

^^ Getting your credit checked does not effect your credit score

privacyrights.org quote "You check your own credit report. This will not lower your credit score...The only credit report inquires that can lower your credit score are applications for new credit."

^ A few people have small problems with the shot glass/ baseball card offers, but usually they are due to confusion. You can cancel whenever you want and they will still ship you the first product because thats what you paid for.

[quote name='shniqueter']

^ A few people have small problems with the shot glass/ baseball card offers, but usually they are due to confusion. You can cancel whenever you want and they will still ship you the first product because thats what you paid for.[/QUOTE]

The problem was I was afraid to cancel because I hadn't paid for anything yet. It had been weeks and no charges were made to my credit card. So this left me with a two uneasy options:

1. Cancel it now, before I they charge me and before I receive credit on yourfree360games. This could cost me my credit on youfree360games and my potentially beautiful shot glass.

2. Don't cancel and wait it out to see if I get charged/credited on yourfree360games. This is risky because since it's already been weeks since I order, waiting any longer could accrue further charges from the offer's continual plan.

[quote name='shniqueter']^^ Getting your credit checked does not effect your credit score

privacyrights.org quote "You check your own credit report. This will not lower your credit score...The only credit report inquires that can lower your credit score are applications for new credit."

^ A few people have small problems with the shot glass/ baseball card offers, but usually they are due to confusion. You can cancel whenever you want and they will still ship you the first product because thats what you paid for.[/QUOTE]

thats not what most so called experts say about credit checks. Although you may be right I just dont want to overuse it just to get cheap games. I will try the shot glass and maybe another decent offer that may cost a little bit more.

So for the Babe Ruth card and Shotglass, can I just sign up for the offer and cancel 2-3 days later? Do I need to return the items? Thanks for any help!

[quote name='nolrootltoe']The problem was I was afraid to cancel because I hadn't paid for anything yet. It had been weeks and no charges were made to my credit card. So this left me with a two uneasy options:

1. Cancel it now, before I they charge me and before I receive credit on yourfree360games. This could cost me my credit on youfree360games and my potentially beautiful shot glass.

2. Don't cancel and wait it out to see if I get charged/credited on yourfree360games. This is risky because since it's already been weeks since I order, waiting any longer could accrue further charges from the offer's continual plan.[/QUOTE]

If it was me, i would cancel, cause you don't wanna get hit with their next month cost. When you call to cancel, just ask about the charge and see if they can figure out what happened so you still get your shot glass and credit. They are nice and it is super easy to cancel. They even asked me if i wanted a refund, but i said i wanted the baseball card.

Soulreaver: yes, and no.

anybody else have trouble with the familysave offer? I did it about 8 days ago, got charged about $18, and still has not credited after filing mcr about 2 days ago

Has it been taking a while for people to get their games? I placed an order on July 7th and I still haven't received it. I just put in a support ticket. Hopefully they'll get to it soon. It has never taken me this long to get something, unless it was a pre-order. I ordered Transformers: War for Cybertron.

[quote name='Lokki']Has it been taking a while for people to get their games? I placed an order on July 7th and I still haven't received it. I just put in a support ticket. Hopefully they'll get to it soon. It has never taken me this long to get something, unless it was a pre-order. I ordered Transformers: War for Cybertron.[/QUOTE]

I had one game arrive 2 days after I ordered it. The other order for MSpoints I placed a day later still hasn't come (1.5 weeks now). I got the shipping email a week after I ordered.

Send them an email. They'll get back to you in a few days and usually gets them on it.

[quote name='msane']Are you using the browser integration or just going to the website?

Sounds like you'll have to contact Paypal to figure it out. I've been using Secure Cards a lot so it's definitely still working.[/QUOTE]

Guess Ill have to call them, my browser page looks similar to yours but no plug in link....I can't figure out how to post the picture of it on here or I would show you.

[quote name='msane']I had one game arrive 2 days after I ordered it. The other order for MSpoints I placed a day later still hasn't come (1.5 weeks now). I got the shipping email a week after I ordered.

Send them an email. They'll get back to you in a few days and usually gets them on it.[/QUOTE]

They got back to me yesterday and stated that I should've received it by the 16th. They are going to order another one for me and look into what happened with the first order.

Received my 4000 MS points code in my email today. Took a few weeks (ordered on July 14th) and an email + support ticket, but I got it. Now just have to decide what XBLA games to pick up.

I got a new internet provider. Is there anything I should do so YF360 doesnt think I'm logging in to my account from somewhere else?

Does anyone know if I can do all the credit offers, and get credit for each? There are probably four or five right now. Are they all different or are some of them duplicates? I have already done ID Promise and CreditWatch.com...

These are remaining:

Creditscore.com
Nationalcreditreport
Creditreport.com
TrueCredit
Equifax Creditwatch
Identity Guard

SCREW IT! I told myself I wouldn't get Madden 11. Was really disappointed with the demo.

But hell, I played Madden 10 like hell and sold it a few months ago. I think I'm gonna buckle down and use my credit on Madden 11. I've had a free game available since Oct. Geesh I can wait.

Was gonna do it on RDR, but I managed to hold out. Regretted it later when I found it copies came with the golden guns, which I could've sold on ebay

[quote name='Harshdiddyness']New offer credited for me instantly. Inspired Haircare. It was only $6-7 too. I can get a game. I wonder when the next update is.[/QUOTE]

Do you have to send anything back?

I'm sure many of you just got this email from paypal. Sad news.

"According to our records, you have downloaded the PayPal Plug-In product. We want to let you know that the last day to use the Plug-In will be September 22, 2010."

new stuff added

halo reach
halo reach headset
nhl 2k11
kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
mafia 2
spider-man: Shattered Dimensions
Battleground Chess
Legend of Guardians: Owls
Cabela's North American Adventures
Tom Clancy's HAWX 2
Truth or Lies

[quote name='alc919']new stuff added

halo reach
halo reach headset
nhl 2k11
kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
mafia 2
spider-man: Shattered Dimensions
Battleground Chess
Legend of Guardians: Owls
Cabela's North American Adventures
Tom Clancy's HAWX 2
Truth or Lies[/QUOTE]

Guess my credits are safe for another month. Nothing I need/want there.

Guys, i started doing the equifax credit score, but it seems super unlegit, it says it is registered to equifax, but when you go to equifax.com they dont ever link you to the https://www.equifaxcreditscorenow.com. I emailed equifax to see if they were affiliated cause i think it is a fake site. Ill let you know when they get back to me but i would hold off on that site.

hey u guys ever have trouble with receiving M$ point emails? i sent in a trouble ticket and was told by CS that the email was sent 2 days ago but i never received it. checked spam too. can someone who has ordered 4000M$ points tell me who sends the email? Trainn or amazon? thanks.

bread's done
Back