Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='shniqueter']Guys, i started doing the equifax credit score, but it seems super unlegit, it says it is registered to equifax, but when you go to equifax.com they dont ever link you to the https://www.equifaxcreditscorenow.com. I emailed equifax to see if they were affiliated cause i think it is a fake site. Ill let you know when they get back to me but i would hold off on that site.[/QUOTE]

I ended up doing the offer a few days ago and got credit instantly. I just cancelled it too, which was a bit of a hassle because they ask you so many questions just to cancel. So far no problems.

[quote name='DoPeSun']hey u guys ever have trouble with receiving M$ point emails? i sent in a trouble ticket and was told by CS that the email was sent 2 days ago but i never received it. checked spam too. can someone who has ordered 4000M$ points tell me who sends the email? Trainn or amazon? thanks.[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me. Mines came from this [email protected]. This is after waiting for a week or so with nothing coming in the mail, opening a support ticket, then couple more days, them telling me to check my spam etc., then couple more days, then they say they'll resend it.

Which to me probably means they didn't send nothing in the first place or forgot to. I have a brand new email with no spam except for some of the offers I've done.

Hey guys, i know Keen is kind of an old subject, but just wanted to let some people know about it cause i just completed it.

I was always avoiding this cause i never wanted to talk to anyone on the phone. BUT i found out when i went to call people that they have recorded calls that you just listen to. Super easy. Just add $1 to your account and listen to 4 minutes of recordings.

I don't have the credit yet, will prob have to mcr, but honestly was the easiest offer i have ever done. Super cheap, no need to give out social or anything. loved it.

i finally received the email 2day after a few back and forth replies to CS...

[quote name='greyzieoriental']Same thing happened to me. Mines came from this [email protected]. This is after waiting for a week or so with nothing coming in the mail, opening a support ticket, then couple more days, them telling me to check my spam etc., then couple more days, then they say they'll resend it.

Which to me probably means they didn't send nothing in the first place or forgot to. I have a brand new email with no spam except for some of the offers I've done.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='shniqueter']Hey guys, i know Keen is kind of an old subject, but just wanted to let some people know about it cause i just completed it.

I was always avoiding this cause i never wanted to talk to anyone on the phone. BUT i found out when i went to call people that they have recorded calls that you just listen to. Super easy. Just add $1 to your account and listen to 4 minutes of recordings.

I don't have the credit yet, will prob have to mcr, but honestly was the easiest offer i have ever done. Super cheap, no need to give out social or anything. loved it.[/QUOTE]

You can also call a real person, but then immediately hang up. It rounds your 2-3 sec call time up to a minute.

You can also put them on speakerphone and ask questions about things coming up in your future that you know the answer to. Then you and your wife laugh your heads off when the call is over because their answers were TERRIBLY wrong.

anyone who did the danbury baseball card offer how long until they are suppose to send you the 2nd order? I got shipping estimate of October but not sure when to cancel to keep credit. Since I dont want monthly shipments or however long it is. Is it 2 weeks? And what should I say when I cancel? thx again

[quote name='msane']Received my 4000 MS points code in my email today. Took a few weeks (ordered on July 14th) and an email + support ticket, but I got it. Now just have to decide what XBLA games to pick up.[/QUOTE]

Hmm. I have been waiting now 3 weeks since my support ticket and still no code. (Ordered July 7th) They responded after 2 days after my initial response and haven't responded since. What do I do in this scenario? I have tried contacting them through the trainn email address and by using the contact us several times without response.

[quote name='gimmepilotwings']Hmm. I have been waiting now 3 weeks since my support ticket and still no code. (Ordered July 7th) They responded after 2 days after my initial response and haven't responded since. What do I do in this scenario? I have tried contacting them through the trainn email address and by using the contact us several times without response.[/QUOTE]

I'd put in another support ticket.

Every time I try to do the baseball card or shot glass offer and click to order...it takes me to a new page saying there was an error and my order was not made and I will not be charged...anyone else having that problem?

[quote name='Kent K25']Every time I try to do the baseball card or shot glass offer and click to order...it takes me to a new page saying there was an error and my order was not made and I will not be charged...anyone else having that problem?[/QUOTE]

Same here

I need one more offer for Halo Reach....just realized I never did Gamefly on here. Gave that one a go...hopefully the instant credit is true.

[quote name='adam31']Does anyone know if I can do all the credit offers, and get credit for each? There are probably four or five right now. Are they all different or are some of them duplicates? I have already done ID Promise and CreditWatch.com...

These are remaining:

Creditscore.com
Nationalcreditreport
Creditreport.com
TrueCredit
Equifax Creditwatch
Identity Guard[/QUOTE]

bump for anyone who can answer?

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']Hey guys, I got credited for the danbury mint baseball card offer.would I still be able to do their shot glass offer and get credit for it as well?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

bumpin my question for an answer....seems to be neglected....lol

[quote name='adam31']bump for anyone who can answer?[/QUOTE]

I've personally done:

FreeCreditreport.com
Equifax Creditwatch
Identity Guard

And all credited for me. Only way to know for sure is to try them. Usually they are a free trial anyway, or $1 for a month.

[quote name='msane']I've personally done:

FreeCreditreport.com
Equifax Creditwatch
Identity Guard

And all credited for me. Only way to know for sure is to try them. Usually they are a free trial anyway, or $1 for a month.[/QUOTE]

Hey, How long did it take for these offers to credit and how long do you have to keep the trials. Thanks!

[quote name='Rig']I'd put in another support ticket.[/QUOTE]

2 more support tickets and another one at the trainn.org website has netted me nothing. WTF. Not even a response to my support tickets.

[quote name='gimmepilotwings']2 more support tickets and another one at the trainn.org website has netted me nothing. WTF. Not even a response to my support tickets.[/QUOTE]

I think they are taking 7 days o reply to support tickets! For me atleast its 7 days wait time.

[quote name='ufo18']I think they are taking 7 days o reply to support tickets! For me atleast its 7 days wait time.[/QUOTE]

I am on week 4 of support tickets. Haven't received a response since Aug 3rd.

Now that I post in here, I finally get the points card. They say that they sent it two more times, but I added *trainn to my filter so there is no way it could be blocked.

Anyway, this may be my last time doing this due to their obvious lack of response times.

[quote name='IceHogs27']Hey, How long did it take for these offers to credit and how long do you have to keep the trials. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Usually credit report offers are instant credits. As for how long you have to keep it, you'll have to do the research yourself. It says right on the offer how long you have to keep it to retain credit.

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']bumpin my question for an answer....seems to be neglected....lol[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure that you can only do 1 of those 2 offers as they are both Danbury Mint offers

A quick question. I have a credit that I'm going to save. In order to start earning credits again, do I click "Reset your account?" Wanted to make sure before I make a mistake.

So I did the BuyLowAuctions.com offer yesterday and it credited a couple hours later that day. Registration is a 3 day $4 something free trial. Then I bought a bid pack like the requirement said which was $3 something (special price going on I think) and couple hours later I got my credit :D

I'll prob do Bid Rivals in a couple hours, has anyone done it??

(edit) Bid Rivals bid packages start at like 20 bucks, so forget that.

[quote name='Finess']So I did the BuyLowAuctions.com offer yesterday and it credited a couple hours later that day. Registration is a 3 day $4 something free trial. Then I bought a bid pack like the requirement said which was $3 something (special price going on I think) and couple hours later I got my credit :D

I'll prob do Bid Rivals in a couple hours, has anyone done it??

(edit) Bid Rivals bid packages start at like 20 bucks, so forget that.[/QUOTE]

can you explain a little more? i might do this tonight. is it $4 for the trial and then an additional $3 for the pack you have to buy? so like $7 total?...also, its only a 3 day trial and it says youll be billed around $80 if you go outside the trial... so did you cancel right after you got credited?

[quote name='jfuze']Hey guys, havent been around in awhile. Just curious, but does the PayPal VCC still work?[/QUOTE]

Well, it had been working, but Paypal is not going to offer the Paypal Plugin (which VCC are a part of) anymore after September 22nd. I'm actually not able to access VCC's at all anymore so they may be phasing it out early.

So no, they're not an option anymore.

[quote name='CMoney™']A quick question. I have a credit that I'm going to save. In order to start earning credits again, do I click "Reset your account?" Wanted to make sure before I make a mistake.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure exactly what you mean. You redeemed two credits for a game, and it's asking to reset? If so, that is what you want to do. It won't clear out an unused credit(s).

[quote name='jfuze']Hey guys, havent been around in awhile. Just curious, but does the PayPal VCC still work?[/QUOTE]

The VCC is expired. PayPal discontinued it. So, no, it does not work.

[quote name='macjz212']Has anyone gotten credit for BidLowAuctions.com from just doing the trial?[/QUOTE]

im wondering the same, would be stupid if you had to pay the $86 to get the credit. It says you have to purchase a bid pack, that would include the trial bid pack ya?

[quote name='41down']can you explain a little more? i might do this tonight. is it $4 for the trial and then an additional $3 for the pack you have to buy? so like $7 total?...also, its only a 3 day trial and it says youll be billed around $80 if you go outside the trial... so did you cancel right after you got credited?[/QUOTE]

I just sent them an email to cancel literally 2 minutes ago, their phones aren't working. It all came up to like $9. All I did was sign up ($4.95 3-day trial) and then bought a bid pack ($3.25). I also tried my luck at winning something but I knew I wasn't 'cause bidding sites like these always suck.

^^^^^[quote name='shniqueter']im wondering the same, would be stupid if you had to pay the $86 to get the credit. It says you have to purchase a bid pack, that would include the trial bid pack ya?[/QUOTE]

I signed up last night. I won't be buying a bidpack (since the trial has one). I'll see If I get credit or not...

I just tried to the buylowauctions offer. No credit after 3-4 hours. I signed up for the trial and then bought the trial bid pack. Is there anything else I was supposed to do?

[quote name='Harshdiddyness']I just tried to the buylowauctions offer. No credit after 3-4 hours. I signed up for the trial and then bought the trial bid pack. Is there anything else I was supposed to do?[/QUOTE]

Nope, give it a few more hours. I forgot how quick mine credited exactly but I'm sure it was less than 24hours.:cool: Maybe it could be cookies/browser etc...If it doesn't credit for ya.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rig']I'm not sure exactly what you mean. You redeemed two credits for a game, and it's asking to reset? If so, that is what you want to do. It won't clear out an unused credit(s).[/QUOTE]Basically, can I continue completing offers & have credits stack? Do I have to reset my account?

Basically, can I continue completing offers & have credits stack? Do I have to reset my account?

You can have many credits stack, yes. However, you do have to click the "reset my account" button after you order a game. Your additional credits will still be in your account.

Just sent an email to cancel my BuyLowAuctions. I received credit earlier today. Hopefully it stays.

just signed up for buylowauctions...hopefully it credits later today. is there any reason as to why i can still cannot do those baseball card or shot glass offers? ive tried with different emails, credit cards etc...

can anyone else suggest something else fairly easy? i havent gotten anything new from this site since red dead because the offers have been pretty shitty since then.

got credit for that lowbidauctions or whatever is it and sent cancellation email...also, i finally got the baseball card offer to go through using my gf's info and got credit. should i wait til i actually receive the baseball card to cancel? how long did you guys wait?

damn there are sooooo many good game coming out this fall. cmon trainn give us more good offers!:lol:

Well, I just finished up my first 2 offers and ordered 4000 MS points. It has been years since I've done anything like this since I got my free Ipod. How often do they add new games to the list. I would be interested if I knew Rockband 3 or Fallout New Vegas are going to be up there. At least more incentive for me if I visually see it.

Also, anyone have an offer credit you twice. I was in firefox, opened a link on accident and didn't seem to load so I completed it in IE and I was credited twice. I don't want them to think I'm trying to abuse the system.

Well I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, I just did 3 offers which credited either instantly or overnight, now I'm just waiting for the game to ship. It's been pending since last night, is that the new norm?

bread's done
Back