Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

Are you asking if you can complete the same offer on the same account? (You can't.)

Now, if you're asking if you can do offer "XYZ" on YF360, and offer "XYZ" on YFiPods (or whatever), then I believe you can. Not 100% sure, since most of their other sites have higher requirements.

is there anyway to get train to respond to a game that hasnt arrived in a couple weeks, ive sent three emails through contact us and have now opened my second request ticket to them

the game was said to have shipped on the 21st and should have been here by now, anyone else had problems like this and how did you get it taken care of

[quote name='Vegetto991']is there anyway to get train to respond to a game that hasnt arrived in a couple weeks, ive sent three emails through contact us and have now opened my second request ticket to them

the game was said to have shipped on the 21st and should have been here by now, anyone else had problems like this and how did you get it taken care of[/QUOTE]

Maybe try posting on their Twitter to let them know about the support tickets you've submitted?

http://twitter.com/trainn

For people not receiving games, are you SURE you have your address right on the site? I mean, they should be able to figure this out, but for country, it defaults to Canada, and you actually have to change it to United States. Just want to make sure everyone's address is exactly as it should be.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Maybe try posting on their Twitter to let them know about the support tickets you've submitted?

http://twitter.com/trainn

For people not receiving games, are you SURE you have your address right on the site? I mean, they should be able to figure this out, but for country, it defaults to Canada, and you actually have to change it to United States. Just want to make sure everyone's address is exactly as it should be.[/QUOTE]
thanks I just did that, and i made sure that the address was right, they have sent me two other games this year too so I wonder what the snag with this game is

hey guys hows it going? i was just wondering if anyone knows of any other offers that allow pre-paid gift cards besides eMusic? not a fan of giving out my real credit card nowadays after my last incident. thanks for any info

[quote name='Vegetto991']is there anyway to get train to respond to a game that hasnt arrived in a couple weeks, ive sent three emails through contact us and have now opened my second request ticket to them

the game was said to have shipped on the 21st and should have been here by now, anyone else had problems like this and how did you get it taken care of[/QUOTE]

for some reason they respond to lost game tickets much slower than all others. mind you i am still waiting for my halo reach game that i was suposed to get release day... after a few tickets, they responded and did an investigation. a replacement was supposed to be shipped on 10/25/10 and recieved in 2 to 3 business days. but still waiting...

[quote name='DoPeSun']for some reason they respond to lost game tickets much slower than all others. mind you i am still waiting for my halo reach game that i was suposed to get release day... after a few tickets, they responded and did an investigation. a replacement was supposed to be shipped on 10/25/10 and recieved in 2 to 3 business days. but still waiting...[/QUOTE]

damn thats terrible!, i hope my game arrives tomorrow.. it was supposedly "shipped" last thursday! i ordered the sims 3

[quote name='giantqtipz']damn thats terrible!, i hope my game arrives tomorrow.. it was supposedly "shipped" last thursday! i ordered the sims 3[/QUOTE]

well they answered my ticket and with good news. halo reach has a delivery date for 2morrow.... hopefully they dont do the same with black ops.

BTW i was told by trainn if u order COD Black OPS by midnight saturday u will get release date shipping.

[quote name='frostybroc']Question, if I switch between referral and points do I lose any referrals I gain?[/QUOTE]

This is covered in the OP.

Something is definitely going on lately with all the people not getting their games. My first to orders arrived very quickly (release day even) and not it has been a month since I ordered Dead Rising 2 and still nothing. I just sent another support ticket so hopefully they'll sort it out. But since they never actually send proof that anything has been shipped it makes me wonder.

My Fable 3 just got shipped. How long does shit usually take to ship to the east coast, specifically Connecticut. And is there anyway to get a tracking number?

[quote name='mooglol']My Fable 3 just got shipped. How long does shit usually take to ship to the east coast, specifically Connecticut. And is there anyway to get a tracking number?[/QUOTE]
i dont think it really matters where it is being shipped too, it all matters on train and when they want to ship

hey guys, so i received a reply back and they said that there is a delay with the carrier and the game i ordered is rescheduled to be delivered on monday 11/8.

does that will that the item will be shipped on 11/8 or will i get it on 11/8?

[quote name='Kent K25']Your first sentence says "DELIVERED on monday 11/8" so unless you typed that up incorrectly...it means DELIVERED not shipped.[/QUOTE]

haha well its "rescheduled for delivery" actually. and the person replied that there was a "delay" with the carrier.

so whatever the carrier is (i doubt its UPS, fedex or USPS, because i dont think they would delay shipments), i thought that "rescheduled for delivery" due to a "delay"; meant that the item was sent to the carrier but the carrier has not yet traveled with the package the package because of a problem. *so basically the item has not traveled from its origin.

but on the other hand, the "rescheduled for delivery" could also mean that the item is in a local facility near where i live, but because of some sort of problem; they've decided to hold it until 11/8.

maybe my thinking is just weird.. but i shall see tomorrow :)

It says 'Shipping Soon' for my Black Ops... Guess it won't be here release date? Ordered Saturday but I had duplicate credit issues (resulting in 4 credits for 2 offers).

Today they fixed the duplicates and changed the status of Black Ops to 'Shipping Soon'.

[quote name='Kent K25']Your first sentence says "DELIVERED on monday 11/8" so unless you typed that up incorrectly...it means DELIVERED not shipped.[/QUOTE]

well the guy said "rescheduled for delivery" on 11/8. i just got home and checked my mail and nothing came from them. its not 5pm EST yet, because UPS usually delivers around that time, but i doubt ill be getting today even though they said i will.

and i doubt ill be getting it anytime this month either -_-, but what the heck, its almost "free" so why should i complain :p

[quote name='AaronStC']Finally got Dead Rising 2 today (overnight).[/QUOTE]

whoa, it took you a month right? how did they reply to your last ticket? did they say there was a "delay with the carrier"? and did they say "rescheduled for delivery" on a certain date?

the word that catches my attention is overnight, so im like crossing my fingers that my game arrives tomorrow; considering they said that my game is "rescheduled for delivery" today, because of a delay with the carrier..

Yeah, I placed my order on October 4th. They said something about the replacement not shipping as soon as they thought. The gift receipt from amazon says it was ordered Friday and shipped Saturday with overnight shipping. Honestly, I don't think the game was ever ordered before then.

I don't know what the deal was, I've gotten 2 other games from them with no problem. It's weird, seems a lot of people had a problem this past month. If your game doesn't show up today hopefully you'll get it tomorrow.

Edit:
"I have checked on your order and, unfortunately, see that your game did not go out as quickly as my colleague had expected. However, I have requested that it be sent out right away though and you should expect it to arrive on Monday."

It's been 14 days since I got the notice my game was Shipped. Sending a support ticket, as it's never taken this long for any game to reach me.

I do think either Trainn themselves, or whoever they order through are having some major problems the last month or so. Way too many of us with "games not arriving" problems.

my game arrived today, after i filed a support ticket. they said it would get shipped yesterday and they LITERALLY used ONE DAY shipping. its crazy! i dont mind getting it late as long as i know its on the way to my place. gosh trainn, you persistent son of a...

Didnt get my Black Ops yesterday. I went to GameStop and grabbed a copy. I'll just return the one I get from Trainn.

Sucks because I placed my order when the game first went up on there thinking i'd have a better chance at getting it on release day. :whistle2:\

They added:

- NBA Jam
- 6 in 1 starter kit
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2
- Marvel Super Hero Squad
- Create
- Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare
- Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom
- Splatterhouse
- Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos (looks like this was readded since there is a DC: 2 on there)
- Nalid
- Brunswick Pro Bowling 2
- Tron: Evolution
- SBK X

Just FYI i was told by Trainn that if you want release day of Assassins Creed you need to order by Today. So get your orders in if you want this game on tuesday.

hey sup Rig, glad to see you around still managing these threads. It's been a year or so since I've messed with YF360G. Wondering if the site is still as good as it was 2-3 years ago? Quick easy offers to get a game or two? If so I might try again since I've moved and have new CC's also LOL

[quote name='aznguyen316']hey sup Rig, glad to see you around still managing these threads. It's been a year or so since I've messed with YF360G. Wondering if the site is still as good as it was 2-3 years ago? Quick easy offers to get a game or two? If so I might try again since I've moved and have new CC's also LOL[/QUOTE]

I don't think it will *ever* be as good as it used to be a couple years back. Those were great times.

There's a few decent offers in the OP that can prolly get you a game or two.

Plus, if you have a new addy/CC/IP address, you should be able to redo some of the cheap/easy offers you had in the past.

thanks guy, appreciate your hard work on this thread. Man I got so much credit to amazon a couple years ago thanks to the GH3 bundles hahaha, yeah if I get a game or two this go-round then it'll be a success. Take it easy bro

[quote name='max pl']i'm getting annoyed with this site. i never get instant credit when it says it does.[/QUOTE]
For me when the "instant" credits work properly I get them the next day.

i guess i spoke too soon. got it like an hour late.

when i used to do offers three years ago i'd get them instantly though.

edit: and wow, shipped same day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I rarely do anything Trainn related these days.

However, anyone try that tie offer (Belisi) yet? I might bite on it (I'm always looking for new ties anyway...) - four ties for $1 each plus S&H. Even if it's $3 a tie, that's still not a bad price for something I'd actually use.

Looking in the details, i found the devil:
Get 4 Belisi Silk Ties for $1 Each: You will be billed $1 each for the first 4 ties, plus $2.99 each for shipping, handling and processing. If you pick 4 ties, your total charge will be $15.96. If you choose more than 4 ties on your initial purchase, you will be billed $9.99 for each additional tie. If you choose fewer than 4 ties on your initial purchase, our design team will select additional ties for you so that you have 4. You'll have 14 days from your sign-up date to evaluate the product and decide if you want to join the Belisi VIP Savings Club. Your trial shipment is non-refundable. When you register for the 4 Ties for $1 Each offer and do not call within 14 days to cancel, you will be shipped 2 brand new Belisi Ties for the Gold Members Price of just $34.99 per tie. (a 20% Savings) And so you always have the latest styles, you'll continue to get a new shipment of 2 brand new Belisi Ties every 30 days after that for the Platinum Members Price of $24.99 per tie (a 42% savings!). If you select the Try 4 Belisi Silk Ties for $1 Each offer and decide not to cancel, you also commit to receive 4 additional shipments through the VIP Savings Club during the 12 months following your initial order. To ensure you receive ties you will enjoy, visit Belisi.com and select your favorites list.

Still, not bad: 4 ties for $16 and have to cancel like any other offer...

just clicked on ID promise and it goes to a different offer thats a 7 day trial instead of the 14 in the description. im only one credit away from another game but im not gonna risk the hassle that offer is probably gonna cause.

[quote name='giantqtipz']so guys are there any offers that you can re-do?[/QUOTE]

You can't redo offers on the same account.

Got credit for creditreport.com. Nice to see I FINALLY have a credit score...all it took was buying a new car. I swear...my bank didn't even want to give me a credit card. What a nightmare. Haha...

Anyway, somewhat easy deal...credited right away, but you have to call in to cancel. The girl kept hassling me to try this and try that. Ah...I remember how annoying these over the phone cancellations were. Been a long time since I've done deals from here.

Happy to see this thread is still going though. I've earned a TON of games from this website thanks to Rig and all you guys. Much appreciated! Thanks again!

bread's done
Back