Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='Coyotezeye']Any word if they will add any Kinect games?[/QUOTE]

I show that they have 16 Kinect games available. Just have to click the "Kinect Games" tab.

[quote name='blueseraphtears']^^I ordered one a month or 2 ago. They gave me a code, BUT I had to send in a support ticket for it. They responded quickly, though.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. It has been 2 weeks and I'm submitting a support ticket today.

[quote name='Munny1212']EZ Bright is a nice quick offer. 4.95 7 day trial, but you gotta send the product back.[/QUOTE]

im thinking of doing that one but what are the chances that the product will arrive within 7 days?? im just afraid that it will arrive on day 5 and then its suddenly the weekends..

well i dont know.. how do you cancel anyway? do you have to talk to customer service? or can you do it online?

EDIT: also do they accept custom requests?? i want dead space 2 CE. i have 3 credits. i dont mind spending all 3 for that CE

[quote name='giantqtipz']im thinking of doing that one but what are the chances that the product will arrive within 7 days?? im just afraid that it will arrive on day 5 and then its suddenly the weekends..

well i dont know.. how do you cancel anyway? do you have to talk to customer service? or can you do it online?

EDIT: also do they accept custom requests?? i want dead space 2 CE. i have 3 credits. i dont mind spending all 3 for that CE[/QUOTE]

I got the product on like the 3rd day, and you have to call to cancel.

[quote name='FluxDF']I'm too lazy to check the site, does YF360 offer a Kinect bundle?[/QUOTE]

Doesn't look like it.

They updated the games available to order now

- Venetica
- Mindjack
- You Don't Know Jack
- Test Drive Unlimited 2
- Two Worlds 2
- Dead Space 2

Not sure if they updated the kinect games section since I don't really check there.

[quote name='blueseraphtears']^^I ordered one a month or 2 ago. They gave me a code, BUT I had to send in a support ticket for it. They responded quickly, though.[/QUOTE]

Did they email you the 4000 msp code or did you get it as a response to your support ticket?

I ordered my code on 12/29 and they confirmed it as shipped the next day. I submitted a support ticket and they said the code was emailed on 12/30, but I didn't receive it. I went back to them and they said over the past weekend they would re-send the code within the next 24 hours, but once again I never received anything. I went back to them again and asked that they just post the code in the support ticket thread because either the emails they are sending are not getting through or something else is fouled up. Hopefully they just post the code for me because this is getting really frustrating. Anyone have any other tips/suggestions on what I should be doing in this situation?

i received an ATTN required on my order of tron wired controller.

ive only ordered 3 items so far

FIFA 11 - last year
Sims 3 - last year
Tron Controller - this year (hasnt been shipped)

its weird because i havent passed a limit whatsoever. def not worth $600 total

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Did they email you the 4000 msp code or did you get it as a response to your support ticket?

I ordered my code on 12/29 and they confirmed it as shipped the next day. I submitted a support ticket and they said the code was emailed on 12/30, but I didn't receive it. I went back to them and they said over the past weekend they would re-send the code within the next 24 hours, but once again I never received anything. I went back to them again and asked that they just post the code in the support ticket thread because either the emails they are sending are not getting through or something else is fouled up. Hopefully they just post the code for me because this is getting really frustrating. Anyone have any other tips/suggestions on what I should be doing in this situation?[/QUOTE]

They sent it to me in the Support Ticket.

[quote name='blueseraphtears']They sent it to me in the Support Ticket.[/QUOTE]

Well at this point they have not responded to my support ticket in almost 2 weeks so I guess I'll have to keep beating on them. Have to say this is getting really irritating. :drool:

Im back in the loop baby. Just ordered my first game (COD: Black Ops) since 2009. Credited instantly Credit Score Pro & Equifax Credit Watch. Both fre trials and both are 30 days.

Looks like the February update for games is up (a bit early though)

- Deus Ex Human Revolution
- Dragon Age 2
- Rango
- Earth Defense Force
- Man vs Wild
- Gun Loco
- BulletStorm Epic Edition
- De Blob 2
- Knights Contract
- Marvel Controller
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=90035
retails for $39.99 and from a company called PDP
The Marvel Versus Fighting Pad is a wired six button face controller that is specifically designed for AAA fighting games on the Xbox 360 and classic games that are featured on Xbox Live. Just like an actual arcade machine, micro switch activators have been used for the thumb stick and the front 6 buttons to give the user that true arcade feel and accuracy when playing fighting games with this controller. The thumb stick is custom designed and constructed to act like a real arcade joystick but with a more comfortable and compact feel of a thumb pad. The 2 x 3 action button facing is ideal for all of the AAA fighting game titles out there, making the Versus Fighting Pad the ultimate choice for fighting games.
- Marvel vs Capcom 3
- Gears of War Triple Pack
- Fight Night Champion

I'm probably going to go for MvC3 and BulletStorm

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Well at this point they have not responded to my support ticket in almost 2 weeks so I guess I'll have to keep beating on them. Have to say this is getting really irritating. :drool:[/QUOTE]

Well they finally sent me my 4000 msp code via support ticket. Glad to finally get the code, but I think I'll probably stick to ordering games at this point since it took over a month to get the point code.

Speaking of that, any pre-order of Bulletstorm is upgraded to the Epic edition correct? Might put in an order for that.

1st time back in quite awhile.
Just got instant credit for the Credit Score Pro. Very nice

Signed up for the Fab Dominal offer. No credit yet, but FYI they say that a customer service rep will call to finish processing the order so you should probably use a real phone number. I also noticed that if you use a prepaid card they automatically upgrade you to the lifetime membership. I'll let you guys know when I get credit

[quote name='shniqueter']nvm on the win trillons, that one is expensive. But California looks like you could get away w/ doing a 1 minute call for $1.[/QUOTE]
The California Psychics makes you buy readings in 10/20/30 minute "packs". So, it'd be at least $10 which isn't that bad if you've run out of other offers.

guys i have a question.

can i open an account (another account) in my sister's apartment. have the games sent to her apartment. i live in new york, queens, and she lives in the city. so basically, new account, same credit card, different place.

or what if i have my sister do create an account and in the end give the games to me? thsi is just a rewording of the first statement though...

If the *only* thing overlapping in the accounts is the credit card, you should be okay. They really only catch on if the addresses, IP addresses, or maybe the exact name overlap on accounts.

Just make sure you NEVER log into your own account at her place (or vice versa). They'd be able to see they were coming from the same place that way.

[quote name='Rig']If the *only* thing overlapping in the accounts is the credit card, you should be okay. They really only catch on if the addresses, IP addresses, or maybe the exact name overlap on accounts.

Just make sure you NEVER log into your own account at her place (or vice versa). They'd be able to see they were coming from the same place that way.[/QUOTE]

Rig, since you created this thread.. are you affiliated with trainn in any way?

because if you are, youre like giving a loophole. not that im complaining hehe... :bouncy:

[quote name='giantqtipz']Rig, since you created this thread.. are you affiliated with trainn in any way?

because if you are, youre like giving a loophole. not that im complaining hehe... :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Nope, no affiliation with Trainn whatsoever.

[quote name='jfuze']anyone know why the March update isnt out? I wanted to order Homefront. :([/QUOTE]

Looks like the updated recently

- NASCAR 11
- Top Spin 4
- DDR Bundle
Amazon says it won't be out till April 12 and retails for $39.99
http://www.amazon.com/DanceDanceRev...NU/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1300210026&sr=8-13
- Borderlands GOTY
- Dreamcast Collection (Sonic Adventure, Crazy Taxi, Space Channel 5 Part 2, and Sega Bass Fishing!)
- Homefront
- Rio
- Divinity II - Dragon Knight Saga
- Fantastic Pets
- Shift 2 Unleashed LE
- WWE All Stars
- Dynasty Warriors 7
- Mayhem 3D

two new offers both are instant.

Video Professor: $.99 trial for 5 DAYS (cancel or else you pay $50!)
30 Second Smile: $14.95 shipping handling 30 day trial

EDIT: Btw has anyone tried fab abdominal and resdermatrol? they're both apparently from the same company "Belisi". when i ordered the trial, i was told that their customer rep will contact me to confirm my order but i got nothing...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kent K25']It's only been 3 days man...patience.[/QUOTE]

I haven't order since 2009. I was spoiled b/c they used to offer release day delivery.

sorry if this is a repeat post, but I couldn't find the info in thread

Has anyone tried the netflix offer since they expanded to 30 days free trial? YF360 says both after 22 days and after you pay netflix...but which is it? (not that I'd mind 10 or 8 bucks thrown at netflix, but even so)

Also, creditreport.com credit report pro and identity guard all seem to be the same company. YF360 will let you try to do all 3, but when you get to their website, it realizes you're the same person and you can't complete.

[quote name='iguss']Still no Crysis 2. This has been the longest I've had to wait for a new release. What is the best way to contact Trainn?[/QUOTE]

Support Ticket.

[quote name='iguss']Still no Crysis 2. This has been the longest I've had to wait for a new release. What is the best way to contact Trainn?[/QUOTE]

How long ago did you put in your order for Crysis 2? I just ordered mine so hopefully the turnaround isn't too bad. Like you this is the first game I have ordered in a pretty long time. I did order a 4000 point msp card in December that ended up turning into a month long ordeal to get my code. Oh well, after this order I will have used up the offer credits I had been sitting on for a while. Not sure I'll be doing any more offers on the site going forward. That isn't really a reflection on TraInn, just where I am at with managing my priorities right now.

Have to say this thread and YF360Games has treated me well over the past 3 or 4 years. Always was a great feeling when we all scored GH bundles for basically nothing. Will also remember how the next games update was always "coming soon" and how they would "soon" be adding DJ Hero Bundles along with another tier of games that required more offer credits. :lol:

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']How long ago did you put in your order for Crysis 2? I just ordered mine so hopefully the turnaround isn't too bad. Like you this is the first game I have ordered in a pretty long time. I did order a 4000 point msp card in December that ended up turning into a month long ordeal to get my code. Oh well, after this order I will have used up the offer credits I had been sitting on for a while. Not sure I'll be doing any more offers on the site going forward. That isn't really a reflection on TraInn, just where I am at with managing my priorities right now.

Have to say this thread and YF360Games has treated me well over the past 3 or 4 years. Always was a great feeling when we all scored GH bundles for basically nothing. Will also remember how the next games update was always "coming soon" and how they would "soon" be adding DJ Hero Bundles along with another tier of games that required more offer credits. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I remember those days too. Two easy offers for $5-7 dollars total.

I ordered Crysis 2 last Sunday. I just put in a support ticket yesterday. I will keep you updated.

well I did credit report and no instant credit. Did use my dads info since he wanted to get score. Did get email but I guess I have to file a credit request. Kinda sucks. Did anyone else have problems not getting credit report to credit instantly? I did do a credit score last year but it was the creditreport one. Are they all the same?

[quote name='iguss']I remember those days too. Two easy offers for $5-7 dollars total.

I ordered Crysis 2 last Sunday. I just put in a support ticket yesterday. I will keep you updated.[/QUOTE]

Hey just to keep you in the loop, the Crysis 2 I ordered last week showed up today via amazon. Did yours show up yet? If not, did they respond to your support ticket?

ordered dead space 2 a month ago and still havent got it. they have ignored 3 of my support tickets. Anyone know what i should do or should I just stop using this crappy site?

bread's done
Back