Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='giantqtipz']guys i have a question.

can i open an account (another account) in my sister's apartment. have the games sent to her apartment. i live in new york, queens, and she lives in the city. so basically, new account, same credit card, different place.

or what if i have my sister do create an account and in the end give the games to me? thsi is just a rewording of the first statement though...[/QUOTE]

I'd kinda like to know about the name part to because i just moved and i'd like to use the same cc and name but different address but that might not work. I've been a part of the site and been getting games for 4 years now so you can kinda imagine me running out of good offers to do. I'd really like to continue this site but lately it's been a bit hard because the offers aren't just all that great anymore.

[quote name='uEih']I'd kinda like to know about the name part to because i just moved and i'd like to use the same cc and name but different address but that might not work. I've been a part of the site and been getting games for 4 years now so you can kinda imagine me running out of good offers to do. I'd really like to continue this site but lately it's been a bit hard because the offers aren't just all that great anymore.[/QUOTE]

Check the spoiler tag.

Yes, you can.

They (Trainn) wouldn't be able to tell you were using the same credit card...since they don't ever see that information. The only things they catch overlapping are: physical addresses, IP addresses, and accounts logging in at the same location (again, via IP addy). They *could* see the same First/Last name on different accounts, but since there really could be more than one "John Somebody", they prolly wouldn't ban on that.

If you are going to do another account:

• Do use a separate email address, unrelated to your current account
  • Do make sure you NEVER log in to the old account at her place, and NEVER log into the new account at your old place. One time of overlapping is all they'd need to see.
  • Do use her name (if you can) on the shipping address.
Hope this helped. Good luck.

[quote name='giantqtipz']two new offers value pass and journey pass! both are $5! instant credit! hurry guys[/QUOTE]

Look like decent offers. Can you cancel online?

By instant, he means INSTANT. Credited SUPER fast.

Can't cancel online.

You will have fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of your enrollment certification to evaluate and test the program prior to your initial membership charge. If at any point in time you choose to cancel you must call our Member Services Department at 1-866-581-4705 and you will be given a cancellation confirmation number. You agree that your membership will not be canceled until you receive such number. Upon cancellation, Valu-Pass will discontinue future billing.

Same terms/phone number for both offers.

Yep, looks good. Signing up now...and just got INSTANT credit!

5. You will have fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of your enrollment certification to evaluate and test the program prior to your initial membership charge. If at any point in time you choose to cancel you must call our Member Services Department at 1-866-581-4705 and you will be given a cancellation confirmation number. You agree that your membership will not be canceled until you receive such number. Upon cancellation, Journey Pass will discontinue future billing.

6. If you do not cancel during the first fourteen (14) calendar days, we will assume you have elected to continue in the Journey Pass Membership program. Your membership will then automatically renew each year at that year's term commitment rate until you notify Journey Pass at least thirty (30) days prior to the expiration of your current term.

I just got credit for both already! Guess I'm hanging onto them for something good to come out down the road.

What has been past experience with selecting a game that has pre-order bonuses from amazon? We're out of luck on the bonuses right?

I want to put in my order for Brink, but also would like the pre-order bonuses from Amazon.com that come with it. I'm guessing I won't get those by placing my order through yf360g.com right?

[quote name='Kent K25']What has been past experience with selecting a game that has pre-order bonuses from amazon? We're out of luck on the bonuses right?

I want to put in my order for Brink, but also would like the pre-order bonuses from Amazon.com that come with it. I'm guessing I won't get those by placing my order through yf360g.com right?[/QUOTE]

Yes, you won't receive the bonus via Trainn. They told me their buying account in a special "business class" (or something like that) and they don't receive any special offers with their orders.

haha though the mortal kombat pre-order bonus is worth a lot. i made $180 selling two reptile codes.. its so crazy considering that it has been confirmed the preorder dlcs will be released in the future

I did Valu Pass and then Journey Pass. After using one card on Valu pass it got declined on the Journey Pass. I thought it was like the old PWW offers where you couldn't use the same card on different offers. So I just used a new card. Turns out Chase Bank put a stop on my card after the first charge because it was a suspicious charge. I since had them reactivate and approve the charge.

[quote name='Rig']Yep, looks good. Signing up now...and just got INSTANT credit!

I just got credit for both already! Guess I'm hanging onto them for something good to come out down the road.[/QUOTE]

Did you use the same credit card?

Nevermind, just saw the above post.

Just did Valu Pass and Journey Pass in that order on the same card. Got instant credit for both. I did use different e-mails and phone numbers.

guys you can cancel valupass and journey pass online.

check your email, at the bottom you will find a phone number and a link to customer support.

if you click on the links to customer support, you will get an option to cancel your membership.

also does the pingo offer work? the description says that you need to purchase a $5 card and make a call, but when i click on the offer, it leads me to a page where the trial is $1. i just need one more credit to be eligible for 3 games heh..

[quote name='giantqtipz']guys you can cancel valupass and journey pass online.

check your email, at the bottom you will find a phone number and a link to customer support.

if you click on the links to customer support, you will get an option to cancel your membership.[/QUOTE]

AAAAANNNNNDDDDD You're the man!

That is awesome. Thanks for the tip!

EDIT: I put in for a 4000 points card yesterday, and, they sent me the code via email today! What turnaround!

Well I'm going to have to do an MCR apparently.

I canceled ValuPass this morning online but tried to do JourneyPass and I'm getting an error. Is anyone else getting an error?

[quote name='Mizzou75']Well I'm going to have to do an MCR apparently.

I canceled ValuPass this morning online but tried to do JourneyPass and I'm getting an error. Is anyone else getting an error?[/QUOTE]

It's actually the reverse for me. I cancelled JourneyPass just fine, but, ValuPass is throwing an error:

We're Sorry!

An unknown error occurred while processing your request. Please use the back button on your browser and try again.
If you continue receiving this error, please contact us at 1-800-699-1725. Thank you.

I might have to call them if that keeps up.

[quote name='Rig']It's actually the reverse for me. I cancelled JourneyPass just fine, but, ValuPass is throwing an error:

same here...

[quote name='Rig']It's actually the reverse for me. I cancelled JourneyPass just fine, but, ValuPass is throwing an error:

I might have to call them if that keeps up.[/QUOTE]

I filled out the form on the page asking them to cancel and got a cancellation e-mail today. Try that.

[quote name='Mizzou75']I filled out the form on the page asking them to cancel and got a cancellation e-mail today. Try that.[/QUOTE]

This worked for me to get the second one canceled. Thanks!

lol so i canceled valu-pass through the website, and canceled journey-pass by sending a message to customer service also through their customer support site.

it took them one day to cancel if you send them a message so get to it!

Well, I guess I'm not as lucky with this order as I have my last couple. My Portal 2 and K were "shipped" on Apr 25th but have yet to arrive. Hope these dont take the almost 2 months that Fallout 3 took to arrive.

Did anyone else get charged an extra 9.95 for the valu-pass/journey-pass offers? WTF is this? I tried calling them today but they are closed. You guys should check your CC's, I thought the offers were only $4.95 each?

[quote name='greyzieoriental']Did anyone else get charged an extra 9.95 for the valu-pass/journey-pass offers? WTF is this? I tried calling them today but they are closed. You guys should check your CC's, I thought the offers were only $4.95 each?[/QUOTE]

Just checked mine again. I've only been charged $4.95 from each one.

[quote name='greyzieoriental']Did anyone else get charged an extra 9.95 for the valu-pass/journey-pass offers? WTF is this? I tried calling them today but they are closed. You guys should check your CC's, I thought the offers were only $4.95 each?[/QUOTE]

i did i disputed with the cc company

Hey guys lol back after 2 years and still need one more credit! Anything new worth going for? Probably nothing like the original dollar/free offers (right?)

Just received an email that my order placed April 30th for my 4000 pts card was shipped. Unfortunately, Journey pass doesn't seem to want to cancel my trial. Looks like I have a phone call in my near future.

Looking them over. The first one I clicked on:

By clicking the "Join Today" button below, I understand you will charge my credit card for $3.98 for the first two kits, plus $4.95 postage & processing (plus sales tax where applicable). Then, unless I cancel, about every six (6) weeks my special girl will automatically receive two (2) new Creative Girls Club kits with everything she needs to make additional fabulous craft projects for only $8.99 each plus $5.95 postage & processing (plus sales tax where applicable). I authorize Annie's Attic (Creative Girls Club) to charge my credit card for the introductory shipment and all future club shipments (Website accepts credit card orders only). If my credit card is declined for a future shipment, you will mail me an invoice when the kits are shipped. I will have at least 28 days to pay, with past due balances subject to a late fee of $1.95. Refunds for any returned kits will be applied to my credit card. All orders are subject to approval by my credit card company. Kits are delivered within 3-4 weeks of ordering. There is no minimum purchase required. I can cancel at any time by calling customer service or visiting our website if not completely satisfied.
EDIT: Total was $8.93, and sadly, didn't get instant credit. I'll post when/if I do. Checking on the other offers.

EDIT2: Here's the next one. Definitely the same offer. Gonna sign up now...

By clicking the "Join Today" button below, I understand you will charge my credit card for $7.99 for the first kit, plus $4.95 postage & processing (plus sales tax where applicable). In addition, I'll receive the 4-in-1 Beading Tool, Velour Beading Mat, AND The Bead Guide absolutely FREE just for trying Simply Beads Kit-of-the-Month Club! Then, unless I cancel, about every month I'll automatically receive a new Simply Beads Kit-of-the-Month Club kit with everything needed to make another fabulous jewelry project for only $16.99 plus $5.95 postage & processing (plus sales tax where applicable). I authorize Annie's Attic (Simply Beads Kit-of-the-Month Club) to charge my credit card for the introductory shipment and all future club shipments (Website accepts credit card orders only). If my credit card is declined for a future shipment, you will mail me an invoice when the kits are shipped. I will have at least 28 days to pay, with past due balances subject to a late fee of $1.95. Refunds for any returned kits will be applied to my credit card. All orders are subject to approval by my credit card company. Kit and gifts are delivered within 3-4 weeks of ordering. There is no minimum purchase required. I can cancel at any time by calling customer service or visiting our website if I am not completely satisfied.
Bead trial total was $12.94 (ouch), I didn't get instant credit, and it's the same cancellation number.

Another EDIT: Live It Again book one seems to be the same company. :lol:

By clicking the "Order Today" button below, I understand you will charge my credit card for $1.99 for Live it Again 1942, plus $4.95 postage & processing (plus sales tax where applicable). Then, unless I cancel, about every month I'll automatically receive another volume in the Live it Again 1940s Collection for just $14.99 plus $5.95 postage & processing (plus sales tax where applicable). I authorize Annie's Attic (Live it Again) to charge my credit card for the introductory shipment and all future shipments (Website accepts credit card orders only). If my credit card is declined for a future shipment, you will mail me an invoice when the books are shipped. I will have at least 28 days to pay, with past due balances subject to a late fee of $1.95. Refunds for any returned books will be applied to my credit card. All orders are subject to approval by my credit card company. The first book is delivered within 3-4 weeks of ordering. There is no minimum purchase required. I can cancel at any time by calling customer service or visiting your website if I am not completely satisfied.

And, I couldn't get signed up for it. Looks like it doesn't want the same credit card:

Thank you for your interest in the Live it Again 1940s Collection.

Due to technical difficulties, we are not able to verify the credit card you have entered.
Please call us at the number below to place an order via phone.
Thank you again for your interest and understanding.

Phone: 1-800-282-6643

You guys may want to use different cards, if you've got 'em.

The card making one looks to be $7.95 with $4.95 S/H. Gonna hold off on that one...

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump to the top (since my other post is dreadfully long).

Woke up today to see I did get credit for both of the offers above. I'll try the other offer tonight when I'm at home to see if I can get it to go through.

For now, I've got two credits sitting for a bit!

bread's done
Back