Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

Credited twice for me, too. But since I have three or four credits in front of it, I'm not sure if they start to pull them from the oldest-to-newest or not. Not really gonna do anything about it.

Well, I was able to cancel Own Acne via the email. The CSR that emailed me back said "you have around a month" left and asked if I wanted to stay on. She also asked why I was cancelling. I just said it made my skin itch/peel like most cleansers do and I wanted to cancel. And, she processed it!

Just checked my account and I got credit for Own Acne. I never got an email that it credited and I did not send a MCR. (too early, not even an option).

Just need Survey Scout to credit, sent in the MCR today.

So it sounds like the acne, nascar and knife offers are a go. Il go ahead and do some of them tomorrow morning, so I can keep up with everyone. And I'm pretty much on par with everyone in that I didn't get credit for survey scout, waiting until I can do an mcr, although tbh if I don't get credit for it I won't feel too bad

Processing - CHECKCARD 07/20 FAM*IDENTITY IQ 877-875-4347 CA
-$14.99

Just a head up for those interested in this offer.

www.IdentityIQ.com
Cost: FREE
Trial Duration: 7 days
Cancellation Numbers: (877)-875-IDIQ
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. CST
Special Notes: Instant credit for me. Cancellation must be made by calling Customer Service department. " They took out a $14.99 hold on my debit card. "

Is the Nascar offer different than the one they had up in 2006?

I did that one then, but would hate to get my account cancelled for doing an offer twice.

[quote name='popemogoth']Just a head up for those interested in this offer.

www.IdentityIQ.com
Cost: FREE
Trial Duration: 7 days
Cancellation Numbers: (877)-875-IDIQ
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. CST
Special Notes: Instant credit for me. Cancellation must be made by calling Customer Service department. " They took out a $14.99 hold on my debit card. "[/QUOTE]

Good to know, and it reminds me of something I've been meaning to write about here; what's the consensus on doing the credit score type offers? Specifically any one that asks for a SSN. I checked some out a while back but I couldn't bring myself to do it

submitted my MCR for Survey Scout, here's hoping it goes thru. Didn't get the luck of having Own Acne credit yet though, that looks like an MCR as well

As for credit score offers, I've done a few in the past. In order to check your credit score and verify your identity, they do need your SSN. They do charge $ in the beginning just to make sure the card is valid, but take it back after a few days. I usually cancel after 4-5 days, has to be a business day as well. Cancelling is a pain only because they try to keep you as a member by 1) telling a story how they were a victim of identity theft, 2) how this protects you from X amount of $ from theft, 3) they'll offer you a discounted price or 4) all of the above. Make sure to get a cancellation number.

I'm confused with Survey Scout, do i need to pay anything? It seems like those survey sites that i never want to do because it's so many things to do and so much going on. Got a confirmation email though, other than that i'm not putting my CC info in that site.

EDIT: Guess i'm on the right path, read back a few pages and people did the same thing. This site seems like a offer inside of an offer site lol. Wow if this credits i wish there are more sites like this!! This is how yourfree360games use to be when i started.. a bunch of free offers that are easy to cancel!

[quote name='Rig']Well, I'm going to try and cancel these a bit earlier...and, I'm trying to do it via the web. I'll post what I'm doing now, and, what the results end up being:

Own Acne: Went to www.ownproducts.com and used the Contact form to cancel. Included my order number and said I didn't want to be billed further. I cannot remember if I have to return the product, but, I asked for an RMA and shipping addy if I do have to return it.

Cooking Pleasures (knife offer): Sent an email to [email protected] and referenced my order details. Asked to be removed from all memberships and to cancel any future orders.
EDIT: Well, that email address isn't used anymore. Use: [email protected].

Nascar: Haven't received the DVD (still), so, I'm waiting on this one.[/QUOTE]

hey rig, did you need to return the cooking knife?

i just tried out the new hunting knife offer "choice knife"...supposed to be $6.95 (free just pay s+h).

ill let you guys know how it goes.

[quote name='41down']hey rig, did you need to return the cooking knife?[/QUOTE]

you don't need to return it unless you want a refund i think. and it would take atleast half the amount of your refund to ship it back so you're better off keeping it.

you don't need to return anything for the Acne, Knife, or the Nascar offers.

[quote name='41down']i just tried out the new hunting knife offer "choice knife"...supposed to be $6.95 (free just pay s+h).

ill let you guys know how it goes.[/QUOTE]

Yes, do let us know because again, they don't offer specifics on how to cancel like a phone number or email address. Let us know what the confirmation email says, thanks!

mando

well i did the cooking knife, the hunting knife, and the identity iq ones today and none of them credited instantly like they were supposed to. hopefully tomorrow.

how long did the cooking knife take you guys to credit?

Did hunting knife offer, looks like the same dealio as the cooking pleasure offer but cheaper. No instant credit for me or a confirmation email as of yet.

Hey everyone, I'm new here and this is my first post. I did creditreport and savingscircle and got 4,000 MS points emailed to me, and I have to say I was surprised but obviously in a good way. Thank you guys for putting up current suggestions and running them all down, it helps a lot.

I've just signed up for nascar, the hunting knife and the kitchen knife offers on my 360 games, and the IQ one and scout on my gift card account (Star Wars the Old Republic preorders started today and the collector's edition is too expensive to spend real money on haha)

Thanks again everyone, and I'll post back when I get credited for everything

Also, a sort of comprehensive list of methods like email addresses/phone numbers to call the customer service of all of the (at least) popular offers every few days would be fantastic

If somebody wants to complie them, they can prolly scrounge the last few pages and make them up. I've been pretty lax on the more recent updates in compiling them. Then again, we went months without multiple offers overlapping. :lol:

Update: received confirmation e-mail this morning from the hunting knife offer. The e-mail came from cooking pleasure so they are definitely the same company. Cost ~$7, should arrive in 21 days, so assuming trial lasts for 30, no mention of returning item, toll-free number listed in e-mail is 1-800-209-8397. no credit so far.

yeah that kinda sucks that cooking pleasures and the hunting knife basically have the same email confirmation. could be a problem with sending mcrs in... especially since i did both offers in the same day...

and i have no idea why identity iq never credited instantly :cry:

So on the hunting knife, kitchen knife and nascar dvd, I should wait 15-20 days and then contact customer service? The fine print said after about a month they would all start sending stuff automatically at ridiculous prices.

I usually just call and cancel a few days (3-4) after getting the trial stuff in the mail. If the companies ask me why I'm cancelling so soon, I just come up with some excuse.

[quote name='41down']yeah that kinda sucks that cooking pleasures and the hunting knife basically have the same email confirmation. could be a problem with sending mcrs in... especially since i did both offers in the same day...

and i have no idea why identity iq never credited instantly :cry:[/QUOTE]
why would it be a problem? they're different offers so you should get credit for both of them. i never had a problem with getting credit with MCRs and i've sent in 15(been on the site since 07).

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']why would it be a problem? they're different offers so you should get credit for both of them. i never had a problem with getting credit with MCRs and i've sent in 15(been on the site since 07).[/QUOTE]

Because both emails state "cooking pleasures"

Just got credited for nascar, the hunting knife and the cooking knife almost at the same time so they took about 19 hours to credit, still waiting on freecreditscore.com and the survey one

never got the e-mail from trainn, but I too got credit for Choice Knife (the hunting knife) today. Did it last night around 10 PM, so a good 20hr turn around.

I had trouble at first getting my points code, but I just went to the site, clicked support at the top of the page, click view your support tickets and then new support request. They don't answer emails, but they are pretty prompt if you go through the support channel.

[quote name='goober3']Been waiting for almost a month for my 4000 Microsoft Points. How long is the longest anyone has waited for a game?[/QUOTE]

A little over 2 weeks for a game that was in stock. And trainn changed my status to shipped over a week before the order was actually placed

[quote name='alc919']Soooo do you have to return the NASCAR DVD?[/QUOTE]

Somebody else said you can get a refund on the price if you return it. Otherwise, you can keep it.

I'll confirm Monday, when I plan on cancelling it and the Cooking Pleasures trials.

I also signed up for that second knife trial today and got credit a couple hours later.

Calling to cancel Nascar later today. I'm also cancelling IdentityIQ today. Own Acne canceled via email. That leaves me with the two knife offers. I may just wait for the second knife to show up before cancelling them at the same time (both are the same company/same phone number).

Also put in for one of the Messenger Gold Kits. Since they don't make the particular one on Trainn's site anymore, I'm hoping I get this: http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Mont...RAFQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1311606330&sr=8-1

I actually do need the Messenger pad (but would consider a gift return possibly.) Maybe with another order...

[quote name='Rig']Calling to cancel Nascar later today. I'm also cancelling IdentityIQ today. Own Acne canceled via email. That leaves me with the two knife offers. I may just wait for the second knife to show up before cancelling them at the same time (both are the same company/same phone number).

Also put in for one of the Messenger Gold Kits. Since they don't make the particular one on Trainn's site anymore, I'm hoping I get this: http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Mont...RAFQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1311606330&sr=8-1

I actually do need the Messenger pad (but would consider a gift return possibly.) Maybe with another order...[/QUOTE]

Let us know how it goes. I need to cancel nascar and cooking pleasure as well. Ive been re-reading the terms of both offers today, and I really dont like how vague the terms are. They both say, or "hint" would be a better word really, that you can get a refund if you send it back within 30 days. But then they say

"If you are pleased with the Santoku Knife do nothing and each month we will automatically send you a brand new Cooking Pleasures Knife to add to your collection. "

"Then, unless you cancel, about every month you'll automatically receive another DVD in the NASCAR Ultimate DVD Collection for just $21.95 plus $5.49 shipping & handling."

It doesn't really specify how long the trial is. Or how long I have until I get slammed is what I'm really trying to say. And I still don't have credit for either offer...

you can also cancel the Nascar dvd offer via email. The email to use is
cleardot.gif
[email protected]. I was able to cancel via email, it took them about 12 hrs to respond back to my email and cancel it for me.

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']you can also cancel the Nascar dvd offer via email. The email to use is
cleardot.gif
[email protected]. I was able to cancel via email, it took them about 12 hrs to respond back to my email and cancel it for me.[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna give this a shot then. I browsed around and couldn't find their email addy. Calling IdentityIQ in 30 minutes or so.

IdentityIQ was a little annoying to cancel; lots of speech. No wait time though. The rep was friendly enough. They close at 6:00 PM, CST.

[quote name='munch']Did the email say anything about sending the dvd back?[/QUOTE]
no all it said was:

"Dear xxx:

Thank you for contacting us. In response to your request, we have cancelled your account and no more shipments will be sent.

We greatly appreciate your business.

Sincerely,

Joann Wheelock

Customer Service

NASCAR Product Programs"

i'm 90% sure u can return the dvd for a refund but its not really worth the trouble shipping it back for a $5 refund.

if you're asking if you have to send the dvd back you don't its yours to keep. same with the acne product offer.

bread's done
Back