Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='41down']do you think we can still email them?[/QUOTE]

I signed up for savings circle on 7/21/11. I emailed them today asking for a free $25 gift card to Gamestop. I will post their response when I receive it.

Thanks, Mizzou. Not planning on using the service, just looking or a cheap offer to complete.

Forum Team,

I have recently returned to the site and have completed the following offers:
-Savings Circle
-Nascar DVD club
-Identity IQ
-Cooking Pleasures
-Resdermitol

I plan to complete Fabdominal and Tushy Tighter (please don't judge :)) soon. Are there any cheap/easy recent offers that I am over looking?

Thanks in advance or your help!

Wouldn't you know...I just checked the mail from yesterday and bam, my Saving's Circle gift card. I signed up and emailed them for the card June 16th, the letter the card came with is dated July 8th, and it arrived here July 28th. Anybody else have to wait that long? Either way..yay!

Where do you see the Savings Circle gift card? I checked around when I logged in but cant seem to find anything about a free giftcard.

Was the giftcard replaced with the "2 free movie ticket" offer that I'm seeing?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kent K25']You had to shoot them an email with your account number and which card you wanted....if that rings a bell for you, you could be in luck.[/QUOTE]

Just looked. I sent the email June 9 and haven't received a card yet. Here's hoping it shows up at some point.

Just got in both knives and the own acne stuff today, cool. Now I'll wait another few days before I cancel I suppose. I'm keeping the knives but I'll probably send the acne stuff back for a refund, if they allow it

My Xbox Live Messenger Gold got shipped on July 20 and I still haven't gotten it yet.

tumblr_lbg7qqim4L1qd94n7o1_500.jpg

Hey Rig, I have been out of the Trainn gig for about 7 months now. Are you still doing the little info things to add to the first thread? Not trying to be lazy, I'm just curious. I have several months of posts to catch up on to see what's new, costs, etc.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Hey Rig, I have been out of the Trainn gig for about 7 months now. Are you still doing the little info things to add to the first thread? Not trying to be lazy, I'm just curious. I have several months of posts to catch up on to see what's new, costs, etc.[/QUOTE]

I was back when we'd get like one good offer every two or three months. :lol:

Now, we've gotten in five or six good ones in a week or two timespan, and, I never compiled anything. Sorry.

[quote name='Rig']I was back when we'd get like one good offer every two or three months. :lol:

Now, we've gotten in five or six good ones in a week or two timespan, and, I never compiled anything. Sorry.[/QUOTE]

Heh, no problem. I guess it just shows I've returned at a good time! :lol:

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Where do you see the Savings Circle gift card? I checked around when I logged in but cant seem to find anything about a free giftcard.

Was the giftcard replaced with the "2 free movie ticket" offer that I'm seeing?[/QUOTE]

Yes I want to know this also. Where do I get the giftcard? I only see the free movie tickets.

Just got back into free360games.com, with IdentiyQ and Savings Circle. both credited within a few hours.

Canceled NASCAR easily via e-mail. Got a reply back within a half hour.

Also e-mailed about canceling the knife memberships. Has anyone had luck w/e-mailing them?

10 min after i posted, i got an e-mail from them confirming my cancellation hence the deletion of my previous post. But i'm sure that'll come in handy for the people not wanting to go back a few pages haha.

hahaha my bad

I sent them an e-mail last week asking if they could add it and they said they were going to by the end of the week, but obviously never did :roll:

guys.. i want to use my credits for battlefield 3 and skyrim.. i know that they will be offered on the site like 1-2 weeks before release day. but if i order those games from them, will i get the preorder bonus?

i know that i will most likely get the limited edition, but how about the unique dog tags and map?

how long does it to take for an order to ship for new members. Well I am not new I moved and created a new account but its been over 10 days and my order still says processing??? it this normal for new members or am I in trouble???

I feel like they're a bit behind. I've had a points card order processing for a week or so now that hasn't been touched. Maybe they're on vacation.

Well my order got shipped, but they sent me a 12 Month Code instead of 4000 Points. Sent them a support ticket, but has anyone had an experience like this before?

anyone else having problems signing in?? I tried logging in and I get error did I get banned or something?? I tried contacting them since I cant log in and I still get an error. Is this only me or everyone else???

[quote name='Mizzou75']Well my order got shipped, but they sent me a 12 Month Code instead of 4000 Points. Sent them a support ticket, but has anyone had an experience like this before?[/QUOTE]

Ordered a 12 month live card, it says shipped today. Don't they email codes?

Maybe you got my code lol

sweet, didn't have to wait the full 2 weeks for Own Acne MCR

also, my hunting knife came in today. Invoice states i must cancel by calling, no e-mail address listed. I'll call and give an update tomorrow. As for the knife itself, its pretty weak, but thats what you get for $7 haha

lastly, in my experience, i've had games process/ship within 1-2 days from ordering, and other time 1-2 weeks, it really fluctuates.

[quote name='adam31']Ordered a 12 month live card, it says shipped today. Don't they email codes?

Maybe you got my code lol[/QUOTE]

Haha yeah, they e-mailed me a code. It's for 12 months of live, not 4000 points.

I also accidentally used the 12 months of live code because I didnt read the email, just assumed it was 4000 points. So we'll see what happens, haha.

Stlll waiting on the NCAA 12 I ordered on 7/22. I got a "shipped" email on 7/25, and usually they use Amazon 2-day, so I'm a little concerned about that one. I opened a support ticket yesterday, so we'll see when they respond.

Canceled both knife offers today with one phone call. Pretty simple. Just had to provide my zip code and last name. They did ask why I wanted to cancel (and offered me a $5 discount if I stayed), but, I was off the phone in just a couple minutes.

So, I've now canceled all the "new" offers that I've been signed up for...feels good. :lol:

I just got my knives today. That hunter's knife is HUGE! I was expecting a dinky little pocket knife. I'm glad they're easy to cancel though. Now they just need to update their games so I can order something.

[quote name='Rig']Canceled both knife offers today with one phone call. Pretty simple. Just had to provide my zip code and last name. They did ask why I wanted to cancel (and offered me a $5 discount if I stayed), but, I was off the phone in just a couple minutes.

So, I've now canceled all the "new" offers that I've been signed up for...feels good. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Get that starter kit yet? Was it the new one?

[quote name='munch']How much got the knives ones again, and do you have to send them back?[/QUOTE]

You don't have to send the knives back. I'm thinking they were around $6-7 per offer?

[quote name='iguss']Get that starter kit yet? Was it the new one?[/QUOTE]

Nope, still hasn't shown up yet. I may have to email them soon.

[quote name='munch']Sorry for the dumb questions, but are the two knife offers choice knife and cooking pleasures?[/QUOTE]

Yep.

Thanks Rig. I did one of the knife offers--my son picked out the fishing one. I got an e-mail from the knife company but no credit yet. Here's hoping it comes soon.

canceled the hunter's knife offer today, a little different from Rig, but still a breeze. Asked why i want to cancel, just said I wasn't happy with the product, then asked for my account number (on the invoice in the box) and then verify first and last name.

they snuck those right past me, damn haha, here's the full list:

Penguins of Madagascar
Supremacy MMA
Gunstringer
Warhammer 40K: Space Marine
Nicktoons MLB
Dead Island
Air Conflicts: Secret Wars
Tropico 4
Bodycount
Sniper Ghost Warrior
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Gears of War 3 Controller
El Shaddai
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3
Harry Potter and Deathly Hallow Pt. 2
Captain America
Catherine
NHL 12
Driver: San Francisco
Madden 12

[quote name='Mizzou75']Haha yeah, they e-mailed me a code. It's for 12 months of live, not 4000 points.

I also accidentally used the 12 months of live code because I didnt read the email, just assumed it was 4000 points. So we'll see what happens, haha.[/QUOTE]

They claim in the a support ticket that I was emailed the code. I even checked my spam folders and nothing. I asked them to send it again or do something to get me my code. Still waiting for a response.

Has anyone else have this happen and what was the result? I have only ordered games in the past that ship to me and never had a problem.

[quote name='adam31']They claim in the a support ticket that I was emailed the code. I even checked my spam folders and nothing. I asked them to send it again or do something to get me my code. Still waiting for a response.

Has anyone else have this happen and what was the result? I have only ordered games in the past that ship to me and never had a problem.[/QUOTE]

ive never been sent the wrong code, however, I have ordered 4000 pts before that were supposed to be e-mailed but never were. I opened a support ticket and asked if they could post the code in the support ticket and they did, might try that out.

bread's done
Back