Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

Games I want Batman, Forza 4, SR 3. It's been real slow I need new offers. On a lighter note TRAINN has fullfilled my orders with release day shipping. I guess it's hit or miss when it comes to shipping issues.

Just called to cancel Profinity, veeeery odd that it was actually a person whose first language was English. I was really hoping to just get an automated system like some of you guys. I do over the phone tech support and it's grueling for me to have to listen to other people that do somewhat the same job as me.

$71.22 return credit @ Amazon for my gold kit.

I ordered Warhammer 40k: Space Marines at the beginning of the week. I didn't think that would be a game that would cause a delay. It's been processing all week.

[quote name='FluxDF']
$71.22 return credit @ Amazon for my gold kit.

I ordered Warhammer 40k: Space Marines at the beginning of the week. I didn't think that would be a game that would cause a delay. It's been processing all week.[/QUOTE]

Which kit did you order? i cant find a kit in amazon that gives $71.22 return credit.

oh and guys, eVoice credited twice for me! check your accounts!

[quote name='giantqtipz']Which kit did you order? i cant find a kit in amazon that gives $71.22 return credit.

oh and guys, eVoice credited twice for me! check your accounts![/QUOTE]

Not to burst your bubble but they'll catch it and revoke one of the extra credits.

So happy the Evoice came up orginally was going to get Gears of War 3, but realized the new elder scroll comes out next month so I will wait!

Finally signed up for eVoice...hopefully the credit comes over in the next couple minutes...

[quote name='giantqtipz']Which kit did you order? i cant find a kit in amazon that gives $71.22 return credit.

This is the one I got from Trainn. You'd get the current price and prolly a few bucks added on for return shipping. On YF360, it's the "Xbox Live Messenger Gold" kit. (Shows PGR4 in the picture with the headset.)

This is the one I got from Trainn. You'd get the current price and prolly a few bucks added on for return shipping. On YF360, it's the "Xbox Live Messenger Gold" kit. (Shows PGR4 in the picture with the headset.)

[quote name='Rig']Finally signed up for eVoice...hopefully the credit comes over in the next couple minutes...

This is the one I got from Trainn. You'd get the current price and prolly a few bucks added on for return shipping. On YF360, it's the "Xbox Live Messenger Gold" kit. (Shows PGR4 in the picture with the headset.)[/QUOTE]

That's right I can do a gift return...now you got me thinking.

Edit I just realized it's not actually sold by amazon so you muggy have a tough time with a return.

Can anyone give me a hand? I have no clue how to cancel Savings Circle through the website...I literally can't find anything. And regarding Own Acne, I know you can cancel online but I don't know the exact website :/ Thanks guys.

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']Can anyone give me a hand? I have no clue how to cancel Savings Circle through the website...I literally can't find anything. And regarding Own Acne, I know you can cancel online but I don't know the exact website :/ Thanks guys.[/QUOTE]

Savings Circle - send an email to [email protected] that you want to cancel. That's all I had to do.

Own Acne - send an email to [email protected] that you want to cancel. That's all I had to do.

Thanks for the heads up on e-voice. Credited in 10 minutes.

Anyone know if Profinity Credit is separate from Profinity, Can you do both?

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']Can anyone give me a hand? I have no clue how to cancel Savings Circle through the website...I literally can't find anything. And regarding Own Acne, I know you can cancel online but I don't know the exact website :/ Thanks guys.[/QUOTE]

you can cancel online. sign in, click on customer care, then scroll down on the page and you can cancel that way.

for own acne, i cancelled via e-mail, but all my friends/referrals are saying that they have had to call to cancel. on top of that, when I cancelled, i just threw the product away, but my friends/referrals are being told they need to ship it back.

[quote name='adam31']Thanks for the heads up on e-voice. Credited in 10 minutes.

Anyone know if Profinity Credit is separate from Profinity, Can you do both?[/QUOTE]

I'm betting you can do both, since they show up as two different offers.

Neither works for me, so, I can't try myself.

Also, I'm one of the few where eVoice didn't credit...ugh.

[quote name='giantqtipz']Which kit did you order? i cant find a kit in amazon that gives $71.22 return credit.[/QUOTE]

This one.

Item Refund: $63.24
Shipping Refund: $7.98

Space Marine shipped. The new tracking feature isn't functional yet.

Oh thanks so much, and to rig as well.

So how did you "return" it? Just write a big, return to sender on the box and drop it in the box?

Sorry if its a stupid question.

Also won't you get banned? Or does that only happen if you do that too often?

[quote name='giantqtipz']Oh thanks so much, and to rig as well.

So how did you "return" it? Just write a big, return to sender on the box and drop it in the box?

Sorry if its a stupid question.

Also won't you get banned? Or does that only happen if you do that too often?[/QUOTE]

No, don't do that.

You open the package, and, there should be a slip inside with a web address. It should be: www.amazon.com/returns. Then, you choose to return a gift, put in the information, and Amazon gives you a UPS postage slip. You print it out and mail the item (unopened) back to Amazon.

After a few days, they'll receive it and credit the account that you give them (email address).

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Savings Circle - send an email to [email protected] that you want to cancel. That's all I had to do.

Own Acne - send an email to [email protected] that you want to cancel. That's all I had to do.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, I'm just curious what to put in the e-mail, since SC didn't seem to give me a username or anything like that.

Adonis, I literally couldn't find anywhere to sign in on savingscircle.com. I just went back and the website was different than what it was earlier, but now it's not taking my sign in stuff. As for Own Acne, I didn't know which site to go to, since a google search comes up with a ton of different sites. But I appreciate the help.

EDIT - Man, all the info they gave me was wrong on SC. They issued me a user name and password, but my name ended up being my email, and my password was a lower case version of the one they gave me. Strange. But I did it. Now to cancel Acne...

[quote name='FluxDF']This one.

Item Refund: $63.24
Shipping Refund: $7.98

Space Marine shipped. The new tracking feature isn't functional yet.[/QUOTE]

This item isn't on the website to order unless you can tell me what page it's on?

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']Thank you, I'm just curious what to put in the e-mail, since SC didn't seem to give me a username or anything like that.

Adonis, I literally couldn't find anywhere to sign in on savingscircle.com. I just went back and the website was different than what it was earlier, but now it's not taking my sign in stuff. As for Own Acne, I didn't know which site to go to, since a google search comes up with a ton of different sites. But I appreciate the help.

EDIT - Man, all the info they gave me was wrong on SC. They issued me a user name and password, but my name ended up being my email, and my password was a lower case version of the one they gave me. Strange. But I did it. Now to cancel Acne...[/QUOTE]

All i put in the email body when I emailed bouth Savings Circle and Own Acne was "please cancel my account." I added my email and name to the message. That's all.

[quote name='Bazz']This item isn't on the website to order unless you can tell me what page it's on?[/QUOTE]

The one I ordered is on page 10 when sorted by date added. There was an issue with that particular one being OOS. It took a *long* time to get sorted out and they sent the one I linked to.

Last edited by a moderator:
FINALLY got an update on my Gears 3 controller!

I am sorry to hear your order has not yet arrived.

I have checked into the order and see that it was sent to the fulfillment source on 9/16 and we received a notification back that they had been completed.

However, upon looking into the details further, it was found that, that shipment had not been due to a system error on the fulfillment sources part. We sincerely apologize for the delay and will be working with the fulfillment source to ensure that such a situation does not happen again.

I will request that your controller be shipped to you right away. As it is close to the shipping cutoff for today, unfortunately, it is unlikely that we will be able to get the replacement shipped today, however, I will request that it be sent overnight so that you can expect to receive it on Tuesday.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience the delay may have caused and thank you for your patience!
Really hoping to see it on Tuesday. Will keep fingers crossed.

Also, I have a quick question about referrals...If you get two people to do an offer, do you have to do one offer per game or is it just you do one offer and after that all your referral credits get you games? I've done six offers on my points account and thinking about making the switch to a referral account.

Last edited by a moderator:
debating on whether to get mw3 regular for free or get the gold kit and get $70 credit and pay $30 for hardened edition.

[quote name='KingNothing09']FINALLY got an update on my Gears 3 controller!

Really hoping to see it on Tuesday. Will keep fingers crossed.

Also, I have a quick question about referrals...If you get two people to do an offer, do you have to do one offer per game or is it just you do one offer and after that all your referral credits get you games? I've done six offers on my points account and thinking about making the switch to a referral account.[/QUOTE]

2 referrals + 1 offer = 1 game
2 more referrals + 1 more offer = another game

And so forth.

Thanks for your help guys, I called Own Acne and it was painless. The lady was nice, and I just told her I used it so they didn't ask for anything to be returned. Defintely painless. Now if Dark Souls would just come in that I ordered the 5th I'd be set...

Gah, e-Voice needs to go back up :(

Two weeks and still no NBA 2K12. Only response from Trainn so far:

"..sorry to hear your order has not yet arrived. Please allow us to look into your order further as tracking information has not been associated with the order."

Frustrating to say the least.

[quote name='vantheman']Are there any offers that don't require a credit card? I don't think it is safe to hand that info out. please pm me.[/QUOTE]

I've been doing this for about 3-4 years now and there has never been an offer without using a credit card.. You should be pretty safe using a credit card and not a debit though.

anyways I called profinity twice and both times got connected and started talking to the representative and got disconnected suddenly both times. Called back a third time and got an automated cancel machine, that was quick and painless.

does anyone happen to know if we need to cancel evoice? I thought I saw it said that its a 14 day trial but I'm not sure. Evoice was very easy too and has a charge of $0..I literally got credit a minute after completing the final page.

This is what it says in the e-mail i received:

FREE TRIAL TERMS:
1000 Total Minutes OR
60 Voicemail-to-Text (V2T) Message OR
6 Months (180 days) of Service

also, it says that in order to cancel, you need to call 866-761-8109

To answer the other question. I used to use my credit/debit card a few years ago, but after my account got banned, I switched up to pre-paid credit cards when I made a new account (had to wait to move of course). I call to cancel the offers as if it were actually my credit card though, so if you go that route, don't be a dick and abuse it by not canceling.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Just got an email that they shipped my Batman AC. No tracking # is listed in the email or in my account.[/QUOTE]

I got that email as well. I've never received a tracking number for any of my orders from Trainn.

[quote name='vantheman']Are there any offers that don't require a credit card? I don't think it is safe to hand that info out. please pm me.[/QUOTE]

Go get a prepaid card at Walgreen's/Walmart/etc. They work for some offers.

However, it's perfectly safe to use a credit card online.

I've never got a tracking # either, been getting games since 2007.

I buy a lot of stuff for people at work that are afraid to order online. I dont mind, they pay me cash and I get the points on my credit card.

Just throwing this out there, but if you use credit and NOT a debit card, you should have no issues. I had my numbers stolen because some site (completely unrelated to this promotion) had their database hacked, and they got my numbers. I got on the phone with my card and canceled everything painlessly without any problems. As long as you observe your credit card activity, you won't have any problems. I've been participating in this site since 08, using my credit cards, and haven't had a single problem.

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']someone contact them and ask if they're gonna put eVoice back up.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a good job for YOU to do.

I've been using my debit card with no issue so far...I'm guessing you guys are saying use a credit card so you have the protection of the credit card company to back you if you get ripped off. I should start doing that from now on, lol

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']Just throwing this out there, but if you use credit and NOT a debit card, you should have no issues. I had my numbers stolen because some site (completely unrelated to this promotion) had their database hacked, and they got my numbers. I got on the phone with my card and canceled everything painlessly without any problems. As long as you observe your credit card activity, you won't have any problems. I've been participating in this site since 08, using my credit cards, and haven't had a single problem.[/QUOTE]

whats the difference? you can cancel debit cards as well. i use my paypal debit card anyways for most of the offers, so i feel safe.

[quote name='Kent K25']Sounds like a good job for YOU to do.[/QUOTE]
how about no?

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']whats the difference? you can cancel debit cards as well. i use my paypal debit card anyways for most of the offers, so i feel safe.[/QUOTE]

What's the difference? Credit cards are much safer and have better fraud/theft protection on them than debit cards. With debit cards, a thief is stealing a bank's money; on a debit card, it's your money. The time for filing theft/fraud is much smaller on a debit card, too.

how about no?

But then, I guess everyone should just ignore you in here. I'm guessing you don't have a credit card because your posts come off like a whiny teenager that's not old enough for one.

[quote name='Rig']What's the difference? Credit cards are much safer and have better fraud/theft protection on them than debit cards. With debit cards, a thief is stealing a bank's money; on a debit card, it's your money. The time for filing theft/fraud is much smaller on a debit card, too.[/QUOTE]

Bingo. You lose YOUR money temporarily, with a CC you just lose available credit. If you don't see the difference, well jeeze man I don't know lol.

[quote name='Rig']What's the difference? Credit cards are much safer and have better fraud/theft protection on them than debit cards. With debit cards, a thief is stealing a bank's money; on a debit card, it's your money. The time for filing theft/fraud is much smaller on a debit card, too.

But then, I guess everyone should just ignore you in here. I'm guessing you don't have a credit card because your posts come off like a whiny teenager that's not old enough for one.[/QUOTE]
and your posts come off as a pompous prick. get over yourself.

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']and your posts come off as a pompous prick. get over yourself.[/QUOTE]

I'm siding with Rig, he's been nothing but a big help to me...and the only reason you're getting negative reception is because you come off as entitled, especially by refusing to contact Trainn yourself and telling someone else to do it. I'd say Rig is far from pompous from my communications with him, and I'm sure most other would as well.

are we really having this argument? everyone contributes to this thread in their own way, mainly by sharing their experience using trainn's website. im not sure why on earth someone thought it was appropriate to demand someone do something for them ("someone contact them and ask if they're gonna put eVoice back up"), it would have been nicer to ask someone politely, even though if you have the time and ability to come to this website and write something, you have the time and ability to go to trainn's website and write something. we are all humans behind our computers and smartphones, we're actually a CAG family, and the bottom line is you should treat people how you would like to be treated, and im embarrassed for this website that i feel the need to say that

bread's done
Back