Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']and your posts come off as a pompous prick. get over yourself.[/QUOTE]

if it wasnt for rig and the several others who have helped contribute to this thread over the past few years i wouldve never gotten the thousands of dollars worth of free games ive gotten from yf360g...had you asked nicely rather then demanded someone ask your question for you, im sure someone wouldve helped. but since you wanna be a total douche about it, i suggest no one help this turd. seriously, grow the **** up.

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']and your posts come off as a pompous prick. get over yourself.[/QUOTE]

Why would you come in here to a community where people help others out and want someone else to do your dirty work? Does it really take that long to send them an email real quick? If you can't do something so simple why are you even doing this yf360games site? Because you'll have to call and cancel offers still, whats the difference with that and this? You probably think you can get everything done for you by sitting around doing nothing, your parents probably gave you that card too because obviously you don't seem to put in work for any rewards. People like you turn this site into something it shouldn't be.. I really don't reply much like this but this really ticked me off that you asked someone else to do your work for you to get an offer and when someone told you to do it, you had to act like a child and attack others just because they didn't want to do your dirty work.

You're not going to get anywhere with that attitude.

I haven't been coming here for too terribly long, but the time I've spent here has been a huge help and this is the first troll (kingofpittsburgh) I've seen in this thread. Ignored troll is ignored

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Got my Arkham City today. Guess they were right in their release date delivery.[/QUOTE]

Really makes me wish my eVoice would have credited. I still have a few days before my MCR can be submitted.

I may just have to go to Kmart and get it, and then use my eventual credit on something else.

[quote name='Rig']Really makes me wish my eVoice would have credited. I still have a few days before my MCR can be submitted.[/QUOTE]

Same here my friend. Now when it credits I might just wait for Saints Row The Third since that's my #1 game wanted this year.

[quote name='Mizzou75']Same here my friend. Now when it credits I might just wait for Saints Row The Third since that's my #1 game wanted this year.[/QUOTE]

I caved and got it at Kmart tonight. I'll just pick something else up when it does finally credit.

was there something i had to do to ensure i got release date shipping for Arkham City? i received the email saying it was shipped, but it hasn't arrived and the tracking information hasn't been updated.

edit: unrelated to my first question - does anyone know how long the Own Acne trial is? I normally keep track of that, but it slipped my mind this time. I'm planning on canceling once I actually receive the product.

[quote name='The Ju1ce']was there something i had to do to ensure i got release date shipping for Arkham City? i received the email saying it was shipped, but it hasn't arrived and the tracking information hasn't been updated.

edit: unrelated to my first question - does anyone know how long the Own Acne trial is? I normally keep track of that, but it slipped my mind this time. I'm planning on canceling once I actually receive the product.[/QUOTE]

Own Acne is 14 day trial.

[quote name='ReaperHybrid']Now, if they would just respond to my support ticket that has been open since 9/27![/QUOTE]

Open another one and they'll likely respond.

[quote name='The Ju1ce']I'm planning on canceling once I actually receive the product.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't hold out for the product to arrive, it might take you outside of the trial window.

[quote name='Rig']Really makes me wish my eVoice would have credited. I still have a few days before my MCR can be submitted.

I may just have to go to Kmart and get it, and then use my eventual credit on something else.[/QUOTE]

Too bad I wont get to play it until the weekend. That's really the only time I have any free time to game now that we have the twins.

I also got the comic book with my Arkham City.

Glad you guys are getting pre-order bonuses with Batman, I hope they do the same for BF3. In other news my Gears 3 controller was finally delivered, it's sitting in the office of my apartment. Woohoo.

Haha, holy shit guys...so I go to pick up my gears 3 controller and they give me two boxes. One of em is the controller and the other is Batman Arkham City with the comic book!! Too cool man, I have a real big respect for these guys for making up the month long wait for this controller. Pic below

imv7k2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
aiyahh.. i saw 3 new offers yesterday. im on mobile so i cant access it (itll freeze my blackberry) but i think one of them is proactive, another is jewelry mint and the last is resdermatrol (again)

Just did Resveratrol.

15-day trial for $9.95. Cancel via phone or e-mail.

[FONT=&quot]To Cancel: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]At any time you wish to cancel your subscription to the exclusive trial, you may do so by email at [email protected] or by phone at 1-800-475-7190. Please have access to your account information if calling or be sure sure to include your name, account number and a short message explaining that you are cancelling if doing so by email. [/FONT]

[quote name='KingNothing09']Glad you guys are getting pre-order bonuses with Batman, I hope they do the same for BF3. In other news my Gears 3 controller was finally delivered, it's sitting in the office of my apartment. Woohoo.[/QUOTE]

Nice... Happy to hear that... Its badd-ass isnt it!?! :twoguns:

[quote name='KingNothing09']Haha, holy shit guys...so I go to pick up my gears 3 controller and they give me two boxes. One of em is the controller and the other is Batman Arkham City with the comic book!! Too cool man, I have a real big respect for these guys for making up the month long wait for this controller. Pic below

imv7k2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

wait.. they gave you Batman free?

Proactiv has been up for a couple days. It's a legit offer.

Costs $20 to receive the trial. Once you receive it, you *do* have to call and cancel *and* send back whatever you didn't use. (I never use the product myself, so, they basically get their brand new kit back.) They refund the $20 when you ship it back, but, you lose out on return shipping.

So, it's a good offer...if you don't mind waiting for the refund and returning the trial.

[quote name='DoPeSun']Did anyone notice, when you click the Kinect games button MW3 is in there with release day shipping...?[/QUOTE]

noticed after you brought attention to it. Weird they had it there, but its my next game to be ordered so im happy haha

[quote name='DoPeSun']wait.. they gave you Batman free?[/QUOTE]

Yup. ^_^ I went to go pick up the Gears controller and my office handed me two boxes...one big one and one thin one. I was very surprised, opened the thin one and sure enough, Batman, with a gift receipt with TRAINN on it.

Glad to hear MW3 is up, that's my next order as soon as my MCRs hit.

[quote name='KingNothing09']Yup. ^_^ I went to go pick up the Gears controller and my office handed me two boxes...one big one and one thin one. I was very surprised, opened the thin one and sure enough, Batman, with a gift receipt with TRAINN on it.

Glad to hear MW3 is up, that's my next order as soon as my MCRs hit.[/QUOTE]

Thats real nice congrats...

Wished trainn offered the hardened edition of mw3 for like 3 credits or something.. I decided to get the gold kit and pay $30 on top for the hardened mw3 on amazon. Didn't want to spend extra but i think it'll be worth it. Anyways i ordered a gold kit probably a year or two ago, has anyone else ordered one before tried it again, I'm just a little afraid they might ban my account or something.

[quote name='nyj1218']evoice is up, newest offers position 6. credit came as the same time as the confirmation email, both instant.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up, instant credit for me. Can I cancel tomorrow? And should I just call?

[quote name='uEih']Wished trainn offered the hardened edition of mw3 for like 3 credits or something.. I decided to get the gold kit and pay $30 on top for the hardened mw3 on amazon. Didn't want to spend extra but i think it'll be worth it. Anyways i ordered a gold kit probably a year or two ago, has anyone else ordered one before tried it again, I'm just a little afraid they might ban my account or something.[/QUOTE]

You wont get banned... They usually have a limit of 2 orders of the same item. But that was for the guitar hero bundles. ive ordered 6 gold kits to date. those things r awesome. Not only does it have a black chat pad. It has a year gold sub to live and 600 points.... and a wired headset.

[quote name='KingNothing09']Yup. ^_^ I went to go pick up the Gears controller and my office handed me two boxes...one big one and one thin one. I was very surprised, opened the thin one and sure enough, Batman, with a gift receipt with TRAINN on it.

Glad to hear MW3 is up, that's my next order as soon as my MCRs hit.[/QUOTE]

damn wouldve been nice if i got that kind of hook up for waiting over a month for dead island... :cry:

anyway, congrats...

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']Thanks for the heads up, instant credit for me. Can I cancel tomorrow? And should I just call?[/QUOTE]

The ethical thing to do is to wait for the trial to be close to ending; canceling too soon can result in your credit being revoked.

Personally, I think you should wait until you get your game, or at least until it is shipped.

Is this your first or second credit?

Has anyone been having trouble getting your service ticket answered. I have not received my madden 12 or dead island from last month! I put in a ticket asking them to just cancel and re-credit my account (as I already bought the games) and I haven't heard anything back from them.

[quote name='nyj1218']The ethical thing to do is to wait for the trial to be close to ending; canceling too soon can result in your credit being revoked.

Personally, I think you should wait until you get your game, or at least until it is shipped.

Is this your first or second credit?[/QUOTE]

Well the reason I ask is because I could have sworn it said it was a 3-5 day trial. When do you get charged for it? 1st credit, btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just did eVoice and Profinity. Quick and easy offers that both credited instantly. Cheapest offers I've done in awhile. Now what to order...

Profinity was literally instant credit for me. Just in case no one did one yet...

Profinity
Cost: $2.98
Trial Duration: 14 days
Cancellation Number: 866-982-9708
Hours: Not sure
Special Notes: Literally instant credit; the second it went through I got my completion e-mail.

Those who ordered the gold kit, how long did it take to be delivered? I just ordered this Wednesday/Thursday and was hoping to get it by next week so i can get credit for amazon to get the MW3 Hardened Edition on release day.

I know at times they can ship very fast then there's those times that they take forever to ship so i'm hoping it's no more than a week long to get it to me.

[quote name='uEih']Those who ordered the gold kit, how long did it take to be delivered? I just ordered this Wednesday/Thursday and was hoping to get it by next week so i can get credit for amazon to get the MW3 Hardened Edition on release day.

I know at times they can ship very fast then there's those times that they take forever to ship so i'm hoping it's no more than a week long to get it to me.[/QUOTE]

It took over a month to get mine. Add a little time on to that for return shipping to Amazon.

[quote name='FluxDF']It took over a month to get mine. Add a little time on to that for return shipping to Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Just out of curiousity, what's the exact name of the item everyone is ordering?

[quote name='FluxDF']It took over a month to get mine. Add a little time on to that for return shipping to Amazon.[/QUOTE]

That sucks, i hope i get it quicker than that. I was expecting it to arrive by next week then ship it to amazon which would take another week and get my credit right before november 8th just in time for the release date.

[quote name='uEih']That sucks, i hope i get it quicker than that. I was expecting it to arrive by next week then ship it to amazon which would take another week and get my credit right before november 8th just in time for the release date.[/QUOTE]

It took me just at a month to receive mine also, not sure what the exact deal was with it though.

bread's done
Back