Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

Looks like I got denied for eVoice since I did not use it within 5 days. I guess it does not count if I set up a personal message and had people call that number. Was there more I was suppose to do with eVoice?

Just received instant credit for SavingsCircle and eVoice. Haven't used the site in about a year. Any other offers I should knockout while I'm rolling?

[quote name='Edge of Heart']Skyrim shipped on 11/11/11 and have yet to receive my game.[/QUOTE]

Mine said shipped on same day, but it's still not here, plus here's their quote to me on the shipment.

"I am sorry to hear your game has not yet arrived. Your game was sent via a local courier and scheduled to be delivered on the 12th (due to the Veterans Day holiday).

As it has not yet arrived, please allow us to check into the shipment status with them to see what the hold up is and we will contact you via this ticket with additional information."

Then I responded again and they said,
"We have checked into your order and, unfortunately, do not see any issues with it from our end nor received any notifications that the item has been returned to us as undeliverable.

As the item has not arrived, we can have a replacement issued, however, before doing so, please confirm that the address on your order is still valid and a location where delivery can be made.

As soon as we hear back from you, your order will be re-shipped."

Four responses later, they have still not updated if they've sent the game or not, AHHH!!!!!

mando

[quote name='giantqtipz']ahhh my xbox gold kit was bought from tigerdirect.... cant do returns can i?[/QUOTE]

Probably at Tigerdirect you can return it if there is one in your area

Resveratrol is going to be a pain.

Signed up on the 10th of November...and waited...and waited for their stupid pills to arrive. They finally did on Friday. Package looked extremely shady; the label was even handwritten and the handwriting was very poor. The confirmation email was also sent from: [email protected]. Ugh.

So, I immediately sent a cancellation email, mentioning the product took way too damn long to receive.

Then, my credit card company wakes me up this morning, saying a possible fraudulent charge of $89.95 is happening on my card. They declined it, told me who it was from (Bio Life...which is Resveratrol) and I told them I'd deal with them.

So...if the offer is still up on the website, you may want to avoid this garbage. Does anyone still have a cancellation phone number? I'm about to search the thread. I think I have the number, but, it's on my computer at work.

EDIT: Found their information a couple pages back:
[FONT=&quot]To Cancel: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]At any time you wish to cancel your subscription to the exclusive trial, you may do so by email at [email protected] or by phone at 1-800-475-7190. Please have access to your account information if calling or be sure sure to include your name, account number and a short message explaining that you are cancelling if doing so by email. [/FONT]

My 2 items marked shipped the first week of November still arent here. Put in a support ticket last week and nothing.

Ugh. Lame. First shipping problem ive had with these guys.

ordered 11/4
estimate 11/11
opened support ticket 11/12
"shipped" 11/14
closed support ticket 11/20
shipped 11/21
arrived 11/23

If trainn has something that is forcing a delay, like understaffing or tech difficulties, that's one thing and I would be angry but I would respect it. I HATE that they just downright lie to us in our face. In my order, they wrote in the support ticket that the game had been shipped already but the shipping slip says 11/21.

If anyones wondering, mw3 came from amazon via ups

Personally haven't experienced any shipping problems (knock on wood), but one of my referrals have:

Ordered: 10/07
Support Ticket: 10/18
--they responded saying his address was invalid, but then was later confirmed
Reordered: 10/24
Shipped: 11/6
Support Ticket: 11/21 (not received yet)
--they responded saying the shipping was cancelled due to the account violating T&C....but gave him his 2 credits back and hasn't locked him out of the account...so he reordered the game...just waiting and seeing now

weird stuff going on. oh well, black friday deals kept me happy haha

new deal up for Chocolate Club. From reading the T&C, i'm getting the picture that its:
~$10
4 week trial, chocolates come within 10-14 days of trial start
cancel within 10 days of receiving chocolate or you'll be charge ~$40+S&H
doesn't say how to cancel, but I'm assuming its in an e-mail or verification page.

There's also Mobile Safe. From reading the T&C, i'm getting that its:
FREE for the first 30 days
if not cancelled before trial ends, its $10/month
can cancel online, calling, or e-mailing

I'll test these out around 12-1PM when I'm free and let everyone know my experience.

I thought I saw a new Credit Report (123?) offer last night...terms were $3 for a month's worth of access and you had to cancel before the month trial was up. When I was reading the terms, I believe I saw 'Identity Guard' mentioned...meaning it may just be a spin-off site of Identity Guard's. Prolly a good offer to do if you are in need of one.

Quick Update:
Couldn't sign up for the Chocolate Tasting Club offer. For some reason, they kept saying my selection of CA and my zip code were invalid...?
For Mobile Sure, it said there was a problem and that I needed to contact customer service

Dammit, I really wanted to do at least 1 of these offers, oh well. Hope you guys have better luck than me

Did 123 Credit Report and MobileSure offers.

Didn't get credit for either.

Feels bad, man.

edit: got credit for MobileSure in 30 mins.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did the Chocolate Tasting Club.

Never got an confirmation email from them but the offer did credit after about 6 hours.

Hope there is some info with the chocolate when it shows up as to how to cancel.

My Resveratrol credit was reversed and Trainn said it was because "The credit was reversed by the advertiser as they stated that you canceled the offer before the product was shipped out."

That's absolutely not true, as I canceled two days after I got the product. I ordered on Oct. 19 and canceled on Oct. 28. I have the cancellation email but I'm sure it won't matter. This is annoying.

[quote name='Mizzou75']My Resveratrol credit was reversed and Trainn said it was because "The credit was reversed by the advertiser as they stated that you canceled the offer before the product was shipped out."

That's absolutely not true, as I canceled two days after I got the product. I ordered on Oct. 19 and canceled on Oct. 28. I have the cancellation email but I'm sure it won't matter. This is annoying.[/QUOTE]

Well, they had me email them the order email and cancellation email and theyre going to look into it, so at least there's that.

They've been on their game today too in responding to my support tickets. responded to my first one in 1 hour, 13 minutes and the next one in 18 minutes. Impressive.

[quote name='adonis 27']Quick Update:
Couldn't sign up for the Chocolate Tasting Club offer. For some reason, they kept saying my selection of CA and my zip code were invalid...?
For Mobile Sure, it said there was a problem and that I needed to contact customer service

Dammit, I really wanted to do at least 1 of these offers, oh well. Hope you guys have better luck than me[/QUOTE]
for the Chocolate offer, it says in the terms:

To ensure that our chocolates arrive in perfect condition, we are unable to ship to the following states: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA (Southern), FL, GA, HI, LA, MO, MS, NM, NV, OK, SC, TX (sorry).

i signed up for it, waiting for credit now. never got credit for 123 Credit Report.

edit: chocolate credited in 20 mins.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mizzou75']Well, they had me email them the order email and cancellation email and theyre going to look into it, so at least there's that.

They've been on their game today too in responding to my support tickets. responded to my first one in 1 hour, 13 minutes and the next one in 18 minutes. Impressive.[/QUOTE]

And 25 minutes after this, they reinstated my credit. I'm pretty blown away with their CS right now. It's like a switch was flipped.

Signed up for all three of the new trials. I already had two credits in there; just need some new game updates to come along.

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']for the Chocolate offer, it says in the terms:

To ensure that our chocolates arrive in perfect condition, we are unable to ship to the following states: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA (Southern), FL, GA, HI, LA, MO, MS, NM, NV, OK, SC, TX (sorry).

i signed up for it, waiting for credit now. never got credit for 123 Credit Report.

edit: chocolate credited in 20 mins.[/QUOTE]

Did you get a confirmation email or anything from the Chocolate offer?

Mobile offer credited for me after 30 minutes or so. Credit score one didn't credit, but, I got an email. The chocolate one didn't credit, and, no email. :/

Might request a confirmation email from the chocolate offer, if I can snag an email address from their site.

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']for the Chocolate offer, it says in the terms:

edit: chocolate credited in 20 mins.[/QUOTE]

ya i saw that, but i live in Northern CA, so it shouldn't apply, oh well.

Credit Score 123 credited after about 5 hours for me.

Sitting on two credits now. If my Toys R Us Rayman/AC:R order gets canceled I'll get AC:R, otherwise I'll just sit on these for awhile.

[quote name='Mizzou75']Credit Score 123 credited after about 5 hours for me.

Sitting on two credits now. If my Toys R Us Rayman/AC:R order gets canceled I'll get AC:R, otherwise I'll just sit on these for awhile.[/QUOTE]
did u ever do the IDENTITY GUARD offer?

Credited for Mobile Sure in about 30 minutes. Was wanting to get on board for the 123 Credit but it's telling me there's a problem with my credit card...the same one mobile sure took no problem...may try again with Debit card if no other offers come up soon.

I just signed up for Mobile Sure but no credit yet. I might try the other 123 one later. It sucks that I'm not eligible for the chocolate offer.

does anyone have info on how to cancel the chocolate club offer? just wanted to know before I signed up. there isn't even a number listed on the website.

[quote name='kunamasluban']does anyone have info on how to cancel the chocolate club offer? just wanted to know before I signed up. there isn't even a number listed on the website.[/QUOTE]

Didn't see it anywhere. Guess we are gonna have to wait for the trials to come in.

Could someone please add the above mentioned new offers to the front page with all the details on how to cancel and such? Want to confirm the terms and conditions.

So I've had this number repeatedly call me and not answer since I did the Mobile Sure offer. It's 334-557-1435. I call the number and it says no agents are available. Really weird.

Got the Mobile Sure and Chocolate Tasting offers to credit, but nothign from Credit Score 123. I did get a confirmation email, but it makes me nervous that it's essentially Identity Guard all over again. Trainn better give me credit for that one.

[quote name='munch']mistakes were made.[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen any unusual calls/numbers on the landline...I'll watch for that one though.

[quote name='munch']So I've had this number repeatedly call me and not answer since I did the Mobile Sure offer. It's 334-557-1435. I call the number and it says no agents are available. Really weird.[/QUOTE]

I gave em my cell number and haven't gotten any strange callers yet, here's keeping fingers crossed it stays that way

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Got the Mobile Sure and Chocolate Tasting offers to credit, but nothign from Credit Score 123. I did get a confirmation email, but it makes me nervous that it's essentially Identity Guard all over again. Trainn better give me credit for that one.[/QUOTE]

same with me..i was thinking it was because i did Identity Guard but other ppl said they did IG and 123 credited for them..I'm pretty sure I did other credit reports that were from the same company, and trial offers from the same company too. so i'm thinking they will credit it, with a MCR.

[quote name='giantqtipz']is it ok if i order 3 xbox messenger kits? i want to resell or return and use the cress towards PS Vita[/QUOTE]

yes you can. i ordered 6 at 1 time, got them in the same order, and returned all 6.

Chocolate Tasting Club
Cost: $9.95
Trial Duration: 10 days
Cancellation numbers:
Special Notes: To ensure that our chocolates arrive in perfect condition, we are unable to ship to the following states: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA (Southern), FL, GA, HI, LA, MO, MS, NM, NV, OK, SC, TX (sorry).

Code:
Try the No. 1 Selection of our Best Chocolates from the Chocolate  Tasting Club and you'll discover why our chocolates are so special and  why we have over 100,000 members in our Club.

Order today and receive your first selection of chocolates for only  $9.95 plus FREE Shipping & Handling plus receive 2 Free Gifts;  Liquid Chocolat (an authentic hot chocolate) and a Chocolate Tasting  Bar. You are under no obligation to buy or receive any further  selections, you decide after you have sampled the chocolates – just let  us know if you don't wish to continue. If you wish to continue, you will  then receive a completely new selection of chocolates every four weeks.  If you decide not to continue please let us know within 10 days of  receipt of your introductory selection.

As a member, we will send your regular chocolate selections every  four weeks unless for any reason at any time you request to suspend your  shipments or cancel your membership. All regular selections are $39.95  (plus $7.95 shipping & handling*). There is no commitment – you may  delay or cancel your shipments whenever you wish. By trying this special  introductory offer you are not required to take any minimum number of  boxes. All future selections and this No. 1 selection will be charged to  the credit card you have provided during the ordering process.

* Standard shipping and handling charges are $7.95 for all  selections except during June – August inclusive when a summer  supplement of $9.95 surcharge is added for additional insulated  packaging and upgraded postal service. If you wish to suspend your  shipments during this period an op-out is required.

Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed! If for any reason you are  dissatisfied with any selection you receive from us we guarantee to put  matters right – replacing or refunding whichever is most appropriate.

Other qualification details and important information: I am over 21  and have read and agree to the terms of membership and understand some  chocolates in the Classic and Dark Collections contain alcohol.

Please allow 10-14 days for delivery. Offer only available to  addressee. Offer limit: one per household. We reserve the right to  request additional information, reject any membership application or  cancel any membership. Applicable sales tax will be added to orders from  selected states. To ensure that our chocolates arrive in perfect  condition, we are unable to ship to the following states: AK, AL, AR,  AZ, CA (Southern), FL, GA, HI, LA, MO, MS, NM, NV, OK, SC, TX (sorry).
Couldn't find a cancellation number.

Mobile Sure
Cost: Free
Trial Duration: 30 days
Cancellation numbers: If you wish to cancel, you can call toll free 1-866-345-5126 or email [email protected] or click the cancel link on the Customer Center page at www.mobilesure.com. You can cancel your benefits at any time and you will not be billed for any additional months.
Special Notes: Get $20.00 Cash Back on your next cell phone bill is yours to keep.

Code:
I can review MobileSure from Trilegiant FREE for the first 30 days. Unless I call to cancel during my review period, I authorize you to bill the $9.99 monthly membership fee to the credit or debit card (or to the related checking account) I provide. If I wish to cancel, I can call toll free 1-866-345-5126 or email [email protected] or click the cancel link on the Customer Center page at www.mobilesure.com. I can cancel my benefits at any time and will not be billed for any additional months. I understand that I will be notified of any price increase and may cancel my membership if I do not want to continue to be billed at the new price. By entering my information and clicking "Yes," I acknowledge that I have read and agree to these offer details and Terms & Conditions, and it constitutes my electronic authorization to MobileSure for billing of the monthly membership fee without my having to do anything further. The $20.00 Cash Back on my next cell phone bill is mine to keep.

bread's done
Back